April 23, 2024, 07:03:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340615 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: December 25, 2008, 01:00:11 PM »

Here is almost a real time pic of what its like here right now..80 and humid

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: December 25, 2008, 01:03:58 PM »

Yes, we have the air cranking here, too.  Very, very humid!

Bought a little velour Santa outfit for my ten month old gg and we have decided we will pop him in it, take pictures and then strip it off.  Toooo hot!

Sorry for all the cold monkeys, but I would love a little whiff of crispy, cold air right now!  Wish we could swap (for a bit).

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #642 on: December 25, 2008, 01:10:40 PM »

Bought a little velour Santa outfit for my ten month old gg and we have decided we will pop him in it, take pictures and then strip it off.  Toooo hot!

Sorry for all the cold monkeys, but I would love a little whiff of crispy, cold air right now!  Wish we could swap (for a bit).

One thing I like about the cold is that you can always put more on...with the heat, you can only take so much off...even at the nudie beaches... 

We did Disney in August once..never again..way too hot for my tastes..Or-lawn-doe is nice in May and October...IMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #643 on: December 25, 2008, 01:21:29 PM »

One thing I like about the cold is that you can always put more on...with the heat, you can only take so much off...even at the nudie beaches... 

We did Disney in August once..never again..way too hot for my tastes..Or-lawn-doe is nice in May and October...IMO

April and November are pretty nice, too!  I can't imagine Disney in August, it must have been awful.

We went to An Outlet Mall in Ellenton, south of Tampa, in August for school clothes for the grandkids.  We all came home sick from the heat.

SS - you are VT, correct?  God's country, IMHO.  We used to vacation around Rutland, my friend bought land in Chittendon to build on!  Used to try to talk my husband into moving there but he was a pilot and wanted to be near Boston.  Bah!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: December 25, 2008, 01:30:18 PM »

SS - you are VT, correct?  God's country, IMHO.  We used to vacation around Rutland, my friend bought land in Chittendon to build on!  Used to try to talk my husband into moving there but he was a pilot and wanted to be near Boston.  Bah!

Yes..VT, it is lovely here but the winters are long..Burlington has a large airport if you need some leverage  We came up 10 yrs ago from the Boston area..very happy to be away from the congestion..tough to buy a house there too...can't touch anything for under 500.000.00 ..up here I can get a house & 100 acres for that

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: December 25, 2008, 01:54:28 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Does "One Tree Hill" supply answers?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/casey-anthony-4.html

Just when you think it can't get any stranger, the Casey Anthony case does. WFTV-Channel 9 put this unusual story at the top of its 5 p.m. Wednesday news: Could "One Tree Hill" figure in the case?

After a viewer's tip, WFTV explored the possibility that The CW drama provided inspiration for Casey Anthony's story that a baby sitter took toddler Caylee.

Casey Anthony's computer indicates that she looked up the episode, and WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said her action suggests premeditation and the basis for her story about an imaginary babysitter. Sheaffer said the drama's plot "just is so similar" to Casey's repeated account.

A viewer mailed in the tip and WFTV told law enforcement about it, reporter Mary Nguyen said. "Detectives did not know about the connection and said they would definitely look into this piece of information, and this will most likely help in the case against Casey," Nguyen said.   

WESH-Channel 2 and WKMG-Channel 6 reported a Christmas tribute to Caylee, the second of its kind this week. An anonymous donor bought more than 100 gifts that will later be handed out to children younger than 5 at the Orlando Union Rescue Mission. The gifts were left at a roadside memorial near where the toddler's body was found.

WESH reported that Casey Anthony will get a roast beef meal in her cell on Christmas Day.

WKMG talked to defense attorney Cheney Mason, who said Casey Anthony's defense could create reasonable doubt in jurors from the revelation that a meter reader found something in August. The same meter reader ultimately pointed authorities to where the remains were found two weeks ago. 

"If the bag was there and then it wasn't there and then it was there, somebody else had to be doing the moving and placing other than Casey," Mason said. "It gives the defense a lot to explore. Who else could have done it?"

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #646 on: December 25, 2008, 02:36:35 PM »

Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer?

December 22, 2008 10:06 AM

The Caylee Anthony murdrer trial has received renewed attention since the discovery of the victims' remains earlier this month. Caylee's mother Casey has long been a top suspect for the murder, and has been indicted on that charge. Another possible culprit, however, is Casey's ex-fiance Jesse Grund. Whether Grund will be investigated himself or simply used in Casey's defense to create reasonable doubt in the mind of the jury has yet to be seen

This article really surprises me. I really hadn't seen a written attack on Jesse before, but this sure comes close. Wonder where they are getting their info...........

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/22/jesse-grund-caylee-anthon_n_152818.html
My comments to them:

It is a shame that you seem to blame others who we all know had nothing to do with precious Caylee's MURDER except her sorry mother. It is not right to headline any article like this and I think it is despicable that you did it. I think Jesse has shown his love for Caylee in a way her mother (used loosely) and her grandparents have failed to do. Where is the respect for that precious baby? It should be casey you are throwing to the wolves as she is the one responsible. I USED to respect your writings but have now seen the error of my thinking. I know you will probably NOT put this in your comments-oh well, it needs to be said,. I wish you a merry christmas, but hope you correct what you wrote. It saddens me to see such crap from you. IT IS NOT TRUE and I was under the impression you were seeking the truth. How disappointed I am in YOU! Sincerely, Joanna Campbell

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: December 25, 2008, 02:47:55 PM »

Statistically, I would be curious how many child homicides end with the appropiate conclusion.  I have faith that these babies speak to the majority with their  "goodness", and that is how we all survive, thus heal.   
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #648 on: December 25, 2008, 02:53:14 PM »

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!! 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #649 on: December 25, 2008, 03:11:35 PM »

The Caylee Anthony murdrer trial has received renewed attention since the discovery of the victims' remains earlier this month. Caylee's mother Casey has long been a top suspect for the murder, and has been indicted on that charge. Another possible culprit, however, is Casey's ex-fiance Jesse Grund. Whether Grund will be investigated himself or simply used in Casey's defense to create reasonable doubt in the mind of the jury has yet to be seen

This article really surprises me. I really hadn't seen a written attack on Jesse before, but this sure comes close. Wonder where they are getting their info...........

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/22/jesse-grund-caylee-anthon_n_152818.html
My comments to them:

It is a shame that you seem to blame others who we all know had nothing to do with precious Caylee's MURDER except her sorry mother. It is not right to headline any article like this and I think it is despicable that you did it. I think Jesse has shown his love for Caylee in a way her mother (used loosely) and her grandparents have failed to do. Where is the respect for that precious baby? It should be casey you are throwing to the wolves as she is the one responsible. I USED to respect your writings but have now seen the error of my thinking. I know you will probably NOT put this in your comments-oh well, it needs to be said,. I wish you a merry christmas, but hope you correct what you wrote. It saddens me to see such crap from you. IT IS NOT TRUE and I was under the impression you were seeking the truth. How disappointed I am in YOU! Sincerely, Joanna Campbell
Good for you, and it is in the comment section.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: December 25, 2008, 03:24:15 PM »

I also posted a reply to that slander of an article.. It creeped me out to have to sign up the the HuffPo in order to reply.. They are such garbage mongers

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #651 on: December 25, 2008, 03:41:18 PM »

Christmas in Nebraska.  Not real time tho.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: December 25, 2008, 03:49:47 PM »

I DO miss it sometimes, ty Wyks.. 
We could sure use a nice cold front here as a refresher..

faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #653 on: December 25, 2008, 04:09:33 PM »

Klaas,Thanks for posting those articles.
Do you think Casey will be at the pretrial hearing?I'd like to get a look at her now that she is away from the party scene. 

Sorry, I just saw your question.  I was fixing then eating dinner.

I hope she is!

Merry christmas all wonderful monkeys!  I know this isn't in the Christmas spirit, but it makes me feel better to imagine casey sitting in jail eating pop tarts and junk everyday.  In 5 years she won't even resemble the person they put in jail.  Sitting on your @** all day gorging on your "treats".  Becoming unattractive, overweight, and haggard could be a fate worse than death for a vain narcissist.  She has used her looks all her life to charm and deceive her victims.  So eat up sister!  Heck, I'm even tempted to put money in her account myself or send a weekly supply of krispy kremes!  To watch the last shred of power she had left stripped away would be a close second to her getting the death penalty for what she did to caylee.  I'm sure Baez is keeping her account full for us though!  (evil laugh) 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #654 on: December 25, 2008, 04:12:30 PM »

My comments to them:

Thanks for writing this to them! 

What also bothers me a great deal about the article at the above link, is that Scared Monkeys is mentioned at the very bottom.  That *can be* seen as tho our forum condones what was said in that article.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: December 25, 2008, 04:15:39 PM »

I DO miss it sometimes, ty Wyks.. 
We could sure use a nice cold front here as a refresher..

yw!  Maybe we can just posts pics every now and again as a refresher?  You might not want all that comes with a cold front.  lol

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #656 on: December 25, 2008, 04:22:26 PM »

Merry Christmas all Monkeys[color=blue]Have a beautiful day.[/color][/b]

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: December 25, 2008, 04:33:42 PM »

Klaas,Thanks for posting those articles.
Do you think Casey will be at the pretrial hearing?I'd like to get a look at her now that she is away from the party scene. 

Sorry, I just saw your question.  I was fixing then eating dinner.

I hope she is!

Merry christmas all wonderful monkeys!  I know this isn't in the Christmas spirit, but it makes me feel better to imagine casey sitting in jail eating pop tarts and junk everyday.  In 5 years she won't even resemble the person they put in jail.  Sitting on your @** all day gorging on your "treats".  Becoming unattractive, overweight, and haggard could be a fate worse than death for a vain narcissist.  She has used her looks all her life to charm and deceive her victims.  So eat up sister!  Heck, I'm even tempted to put money in her account myself or send a weekly supply of krispy kremes!  To watch the last shred of power she had left stripped away would be a close second to her getting the death penalty for what she did to caylee.  I'm sure Baez is keeping her account full for us though!  (evil laugh) 

Merry Christmas to you Faith !!

I agree with you that the worst punishment for KC is not the dp...a looooong jail sentence would be much more severe to someone like her..she's not a rough and tumble street kid who could endure prison life, she's a middle class spoiled brat...with a lot to learn. Unfortunately, I'm not sure she will ever be put in the general population. Maybe you could send her a box, or a carton of krispy kremes for Christmas.. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: December 25, 2008, 05:18:31 PM »

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just now gotten a few minutes to log in....hope everyone is having a great day!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: December 25, 2008, 05:21:28 PM »

My comments to them:

Thanks for writing this to them! 

What also bothers me a great deal about the article at the above link, is that Scared Monkeys is mentioned at the very bottom.  That *can be* seen as tho our forum condones what was said in that article.   

Yep looks like they borrowed the link to the video from here. i feel bad they are doing this to JG.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.