April 18, 2024, 04:47:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340174 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #660 on: December 25, 2008, 05:27:08 PM »

Here is almost a real time pic of what its like here right now..80 and humid

Here is an almost real time pic of what it's like here right now!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: December 25, 2008, 05:28:24 PM »

"Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer?

December 22, 2008 10:06 AM

The Caylee Anthony murdrer trial has received renewed attention since the discovery of the victims' remains earlier this month. Caylee's mother Casey has long been a top suspect for the murder, and has been indicted on that charge. Another possible culprit, however, is Casey's ex-fiance Jesse Grund. Whether Grund will be investigated himself or simply used in Casey's defense to create reasonable doubt in the mind of the jury has yet to be seen

This article really surprises me. I really hadn't seen a written attack on Jesse before, but this sure comes close. Wonder where they are getting their info..........."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/22/jesse-grund-caylee-anthon_n_152818.html
N2WISHN
thank you for posting this... 
JMO but the topic " Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer?" was put out only to get hits at that web site.  IN the reference they provide it only mentions Jesse in " Casey's ex-fiancé, told Sheriff’s investigators Casey and Cindy got into a huge altercation the night before Caylee was last seen alive.

"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said. He said he was told this by Lee Anthony, Casey's brother."

WTF!!  Looks like someone else is looking to make $'s off of Caylee's story anyway that they can.
I hope Jesse is able to take some action against this Bull crap... JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: December 25, 2008, 05:29:05 PM »

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just now gotten a few minutes to log in....hope everyone is having a great day!

Merry Christmas, HH!  Our last guest just left.  Feel like someone let the air out of me......like a lawn blow up Santa..

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #663 on: December 25, 2008, 05:29:30 PM »

I have just now gotten a few minutes to log in....hope everyone is having a great day!

Merry Christmas HH and all the other monkeys here. I'm home and done for the day! It feels good to be snug in my spot with my funky monkeys.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: December 25, 2008, 05:30:10 PM »

Oh Boo, that is stark!  But very beautiful picture!  We have the a/c on....... 

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #665 on: December 25, 2008, 05:30:15 PM »

Wow that is beautiful!  Makes you want to cozy up with a blanket and hot cocoa!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: December 25, 2008, 05:31:38 PM »

Merry Christmas, HH!  Our last guest just left.  Feel like someone let the air out of me......like a lawn blow up Santa..
Well  we are here now and thats all thats matters.........Im glad to be alone for a few minuts myself....My daughters Dad is on his way to bring her back home, so until then everybody else just left and I am taking a much needed break!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #667 on: December 25, 2008, 05:31:55 PM »

"Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer?

December 22, 2008 10:06 AM

The Caylee Anthony murdrer trial has received renewed attention since the discovery of the victims' remains earlier this month. Caylee's mother Casey has long been a top suspect for the murder, and has been indicted on that charge. Another possible culprit, however, is Casey's ex-fiance Jesse Grund. Whether Grund will be investigated himself or simply used in Casey's defense to create reasonable doubt in the mind of the jury has yet to be seen

This article really surprises me. I really hadn't seen a written attack on Jesse before, but this sure comes close. Wonder where they are getting their info..........."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/22/jesse-grund-caylee-anthon_n_152818.html
N2WISHN
thank you for posting this... 
JMO but the topic " Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer?" was put out only to get hits at that web site.  IN the reference they provide it only mentions Jesse in " Casey's ex-fiancé, told Sheriff’s investigators Casey and Cindy got into a huge altercation the night before Caylee was last seen alive.

"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said. He said he was told this by Lee Anthony, Casey's brother."

WTF!!  Looks like someone else is looking to make $'s off of Caylee's story anyway that they can.
I hope Jesse is able to take some action against this Bull crap... JMO

Richard Grund did tell me that they have a lawyer now just for this type of crap. Good for him, I hope they go after Michelle and anyone else for slander. Like one monkey said, Jesse is the first one we've seen cry for Caylee. We haven't even seen her own family ever shed a tear.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: December 25, 2008, 05:34:04 PM »

Merry Christmas HH and all the other monkeys here. I'm home and done for the day! It feels good to be snug in my spot with my funky monkeys.
Back at ya....................I know how you feel, Im resting myslf right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Casey is sitting all alone in her little cell and I hope precous Caylee haunts her the entire Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thank God she is still not out in those deep dark woods all alone!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #669 on: December 25, 2008, 05:34:22 PM »

Oh Boo, that is stark!  But very beautiful picture!  We have the a/c on....... 

Garden, I'm going to track you down and stick that tongue your wagging at me on your a/c unit!! I've got the fireplace on, a blanket and a Spinone for warmth. I've got my hot coffee and my monkeys. I'm good for the night!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #670 on: December 25, 2008, 05:34:47 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas day today. I too am glad to be home, in my sweats with all my monkey friends.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: December 25, 2008, 05:36:25 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas day today. I too am glad to be home, in my sweats with all my monkey friends.
Merry Christmas  Joesamas......................Im glad to be sitting still myself for a few minutes!

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: December 25, 2008, 05:36:32 PM »

Merry Christmas and Happy   Holiday to my Monkey Family.
Wanted to sign on before I went to celebrate with my human family. haha
Went to the Mid-Night Mass and Lit a candle for My Grandma. Her 1 year Anniversary is coming up... last year at this time she was in so much pain and now she is free from all she was going through.  I also lit 1 for Our Little Sunshine Caylee. I cried for most of the mass but it was mostly tears of peace.
I know Grandma and Caylee were singing along with us and it gave me some comfort.
Enjoy your family for I am not with my girls this year. They are with their father but we will be together soon.
Thanks for letting me share and express.
God BLESS!

pbxoxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #673 on: December 25, 2008, 05:39:05 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Hope you and Joe had a good Christmas. The dogs got rawhides, which I almost never give them, so they would be good while I was gone. It worked. But it was kinda nice to wake up to a peaceful house, get my coffee, then help the fur babies open their gifts before the real babies came over. Then off to sister's house for the family dinner. Now, everything is back to peace and quiet. After years of Christmas being rush, rush, rush from one house to the next when the kids were little and I was married. I'm really kinda digging this thing called quiet.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: December 25, 2008, 05:46:04 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Merry Christmas  Joesamas......................Im glad to be sitting still myself for a few minutes!
Hi HH take a rest you deserve it!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: December 25, 2008, 05:48:06 PM »

Merry Christmas and Happy   Holiday to my Monkey Family.
Wanted to sign on before I went to celebrate with my human family. haha
Went to the Mid-Night Mass and Lit a candle for My Grandma. Her 1 year Anniversary is coming up... last year at this time she was in so much pain and now she is free from all she was going through.  I also lit 1 for Our Little Sunshine Caylee. I cried for most of the mass but it was mostly tears of peace.
I know Grandma and Caylee were singing along with us and it gave me some comfort.
Enjoy your family for I am not with my girls this year. They are with their father but we will be together soon.
Thanks for letting me share and express.
God BLESS!

pbxoxo
Pink, I did the exact same thing last night except I went to 5pm Mass. I lost my Grandma last year this time, so I know what you are going through. I only had tears once,but they were also tears of peace for Grandma and for Caylee. God bless you.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: December 25, 2008, 05:49:50 PM »

I hope all monkeys have had a good Christmas. Last night I went to the early service at church. We sang carols, had communion, then lit candles and sang Silent Night by candlelight. After the lights came back on we sang Joy To The World and the church bells rang. It was all very, very beautiful. After that, I went to my parents' house and had some of my mom's wonderful homemade soup, then exchanged gifts with them. Today I had a nice Christmas lunch with family.

I'm so thankful for being able to enjoy such moments, and I agree with those who say that being kept in prison for life is worse punishment for Casey than the death penalty. Can you imagine how awful it would be to know, at Casey's age, that all your Christmases the rest of your life would be spent inside a tiny cell eating an 88 cent Christmas dinner? 

I Stand With The Girl
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: December 25, 2008, 05:49:57 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Hope you and Joe had a good Christmas. The dogs got rawhides, which I almost never give them, so they would be good while I was gone. It worked. But it was kinda nice to wake up to a peaceful house, get my coffee, then help the fur babies open their gifts before the real babies came over. Then off to sister's house for the family dinner. Now, everything is back to peace and quiet. After years of Christmas being rush, rush, rush from one house to the next when the kids were little and I was married. I'm really kinda digging this thing called quiet.
We did, thanks Boo. Joe got a santa baby and a new lamb. It is nice to not have to rush around and then get back home to fur babies and peace and quiet. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: December 25, 2008, 05:52:06 PM »

I hope all monkeys have had a good Christmas. Last night I went to the early service at church. We sang carols, had communion, then lit candles and sang Silent Night by candlelight. After the lights came back on we sang Joy To The World and the church bells rang. It was all very, very beautiful. After that, I went to my parents' house and had some of my mom's wonderful homemade soup, then exchanged gifts with them. Today I had a nice Christmas lunch with family.

I'm so thankful for being able to enjoy such moments, and I agree with those who say that being kept in prison for life is worse punishment for Casey than the death penalty. Can you imagine how awful it would be to know, at Casey's age, that all your Christmases the rest of your life would be spent inside a tiny cell eating an 88 cent Christmas dinner
HaHaHaHaHa, I hope she gets 44 cent dinners the rest of the year.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: December 25, 2008, 06:01:17 PM »

I also posted a reply to that slander of an article.. It creeped me out to have to sign up the the HuffPo in order to reply.. They are such garbage mongers

I also signed up so I could comment. Sheesh! Such irresponsible "journalism!" (I am BrandiBB there.)

I hope everyone is having a good day!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.