April 23, 2024, 08:00:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340617 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #680 on: December 25, 2008, 06:12:06 PM »

I also posted a reply to that slander of an article.. It creeped me out to have to sign up the the HuffPo in order to reply.. They are such garbage mongers

I also signed up so I could comment. Sheesh! Such irresponsible "journalism!" (I am BrandiBB there.)

I hope everyone is having a good day!

Hi Brandi, I hope you had a good Christmas.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: December 25, 2008, 06:24:14 PM »

I also posted a reply to that slander of an article.. It creeped me out to have to sign up the the HuffPo in order to reply.. They are such garbage mongers

I also signed up so I could comment. Sheesh! Such irresponsible "journalism!" (I am BrandiBB there.)

For the first time in my life, I had a very low-key Christmas, and we ALL enjoyed it!

I am waiting the last 30 minutes on our turkey (we never had turkey for Christmas!  LOL Always had ham.) to finish in the oven, then I will have to go out to the kitchen to prepare the last minute parts of dinner. We are hosting the neighbors this evening.

I thank you for your greetings, and I totally agree with the "quiet" Christmas this year! It's made me re-think what really is important at Christmas.

In fact, I spent a lot of today dressing up fellow monkeys' avatars for Valentines!

teehee 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: December 25, 2008, 06:28:44 PM »

Here's a sneak-preview of joe!

That's just the first one I did. I have done several for most avatars, so people might like one of them.

Wink

BTW .. love your joe picture!  Poor baby!  LOL He looks so cute and so patient. 

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: December 25, 2008, 06:29:11 PM »

Here is almost a real time pic of what its like here right now..80 and humid

Here is an almost real time pic of what it's like here right now!

Oh Boo, that is stark!  But very beautiful picture!  We have the a/c on....... 

Garden, I'm going to track you down and stick that tongue your wagging at me on your a/c unit!! I've got the fireplace on, a blanket and a Spinone for warmth. I've got my hot coffee and my monkeys. I'm good for the night!

Well, you have me there.  I would kill for a fireplace, well, maybe not kill....

I buy candles from Yankee Candle that are called "Fireside" - smells just like a cozy wood fire!  Unfortunately, it is the best I can do down here..

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: December 25, 2008, 06:34:34 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas day today. I too am glad to be home, in my sweats with all my monkey friends.

I just put my jammies on myself!  The last freaking load of dishes is in the d/w and I am DONE with Christmas 2008.

Joesamas, hope you had a nice day today, too.  Is Joe enjoying any holiday treats?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: December 25, 2008, 06:36:05 PM »

For the first time in my life, I had a very low-key Christmas, and we ALL enjoyed it!

I am waiting the last 30 minutes on our turkey (we never had turkey for Christmas!  LOL Always had ham.) to finish in the oven, then I will have to go out to the kitchen to prepare the last minute parts of dinner. We are hosting the neighbors this evening.

I thank you for your greetings, and I totally agree with the "quiet" Christmas this year! It's made me re-think what really is important at Christmas.

In fact, I spent a lot of today dressing up fellow monkeys' avatars for Valentines!

teehee 
I'm glad it has been a good one. We had turkey and bbq brisket. I really rethought Christmas this year too. I guess I can thank the Casey for helping me this year. She made me realize there is more to Christmas than money and gifts. I hope she comes to know the greatest gift she had, but I rather doubt it.

Merry Christmas, enjoy your turkey. I will probably have leftovers in a bit. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: December 25, 2008, 06:37:37 PM »

That's just the first one I did. I have done several for most avatars, so people might like one of them.

Wink

I LOVE IT! He is my valentine. I posted his pic last night and hoped I didn't hurt your feelings. I just thought it was so funny and I don't have a photobucket so I couldn't post it in a post.

He wasn't patient though. He was MAD! Thanks for saying he looks cute!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: December 25, 2008, 06:39:12 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas day today. I too am glad to be home, in my sweats with all my monkey friends.

I just put my jammies on myself!  The last freaking load of dishes is in the d/w and I am DONE with Christmas 2008.

Joesamas, hope you had a nice day today, too.  Is Joe enjoying any holiday treats?
Its about jammie time for me too. Joe enjoyed all his treats and now needs a walk. Christmas is over for me as well. It's time to RELAX 

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: December 25, 2008, 06:40:10 PM »

I found several articles written by Michelle Bart for the Huffington Post. Here is an excerpt from the Dec 5 article she wrote. It goes along with the media blitz the Ants were in the process of doing when Caylee was found. So much Caylee alive BS in it. I didn't see a name on the JG article, but can imagine it came from the same source.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelle-bart/caylee-marie-more-than-a_b_148812.html

Sparked by her character, seen in public on July 2,15, 17,20 to name a few. Witnesses that were unaware she was missing when they met, spoke, and interacted with her in their travels. Sparked by the character of an angel that when news broke she was missing they did what they felt was the right thing to do; they called the Orange County Sheriff's Department Tipline and filed what they thought was an official report and sighting. After numerous attempts, the persistence of their nature they continued to fight and called the next in line, the Help Find Caylee Search Team working with her grandparents.

So here we are, five months later, is there hope? YES, we have the hope and belief our angel is still with us! Do we believe these witnesses? YES, we sure do; the descriptions and interactions they describe only the family could explain, until now.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: December 25, 2008, 06:42:14 PM »

I just can't imagine , no matter how hard I try, how a mother could do what Casey did and then be able to act like nothing is wrong.....And I know this is stretching it, but even if it was a accident, how do you just throw the baby out in the woods and drive off and go party.........If something happened to my baby accidently, I would be doing everything to get some help, Id be freaking out, crying screaming for help,   and the same thing would be going on if someone kidnapped my child, I dont care what they told me, I would be at the police station the second I was able to drive.......

Thats how we know Casey is guilty.............no one would hurt their child or see their child kidnapped without asking for help as quickly as possible.......No excuse Baez and Casey will ever be able to come up with will make me feel any different!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: December 25, 2008, 06:43:24 PM »

I do not post stuff that I post at other places... esp..  when I'm pissed   but I'm making an excption.
The Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer? article at
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/22/jesse-grund-caylee-anthon_n_152818.html

Is just plain money grubbing BS IMO..
I know what I posted as a comment will never be allowed... But.. wanted others to know.

Ok this headline "Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer?" is just pure Bull S..t

Looks like someone else is looking to make $'s off of Caylee's story anyway that they can no matter how small the $ amount is !!

There is nothing in the link provided that gives anthing and I mean even wild speculation (let as lone fact) that Jesse was involved in any way EXCEPT loving Caylee!

Where in the "News Source" linked http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/30/national_vigil_for_caylee_anthony.html is the Bomb Shell. Is this it ?
"Meanwhile, documents showed Jesse Grund, Casey's ex-fiancé, told Sheriff"s investigators Casey and Cindy got into a huge altercation the night before Caylee was last seen alive.
"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said. He said he was told this by Lee Anthony, Casey's brother."

LOL

I hope Jesse is able to take some action against this Bull crap..site and also hope that you have checked that this is OK to include this
"Scared Monkeys also has video of Jesse Grund's interview with Geraldo Rivera from September:"

Will this get posted as part of the commets... I doubt it...but it will be known to others.
JMO
OldFart
I do Hope RED  reads the Red part above ...  where they do have a links to here. 
Sorrry for the RANT   Esp.  on Christmas.

but but when it comes to the LLSOB's  (Low Life Son of B.....'S)  that want to make $ off the death of anyone and esp. an  innocent child...  I just want to
and
  someone

JMO of course ...
SeeYaByeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: December 25, 2008, 07:24:08 PM »

Wink

You are just too fast LMAO.  I have a bunch of valentine minis to dress up avatars for valentine's day but haven't had a chance to put them in the need an avatar thread. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #692 on: December 25, 2008, 07:27:21 PM »

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, just finished up dinner, and then will relax. Brandi so happy to hear you are doing Valentine avitars. I was wondering also why Michelle Bart mentioned Scared Monkeys, and really what the point of her writing what she did.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: December 25, 2008, 07:29:17 PM »

Very interesting.  So, if NeJame had continued to represent the A's, would this have been a conflict of interest?  Maybe not since ZG suite is against Casey.  

It's a lawyer's life: Orlando criminal defense attorney and nightclub owner Mark NeJame will open his new downtown night club Tabu to the public June 30.

Among his investors are fellow barristers Rick Troutman and John Morgan, as well as Logan Baker and Ciro Randzzo of EDO Group.

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-28086652_ITM
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #694 on: December 25, 2008, 07:32:01 PM »

Very interesting.  So, if NeJame had continued to represent the A's, would this have been a conflict of interest?  Maybe not since ZG suite is against Casey.  

It's a lawyer's life: Orlando criminal defense attorney and nightclub owner Mark NeJame will open his new downtown night club Tabu to the public June 30.

Among his investors are fellow barristers Rick Troutman and John Morgan, as well as Logan Baker and Ciro Randzzo of EDO Group.

It is also interesting all these lawyers are investing in night clubs, almost like they don't have enough clients, and need the extra money.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: December 25, 2008, 07:33:53 PM »

Merry Christmas to everyone.  Really hope everyone had exactly the holiday that each of you needed.  Mine have been "sane" for the last couple of years.  Had enough of the crazy ones, that's for sure.  

Below is a link of a Santa Claus video that a few of the local NO celebs made that mixes a lot of humor in with the Katrina catastrophe that we are still trying to overcome.  Like they say, if you can't laugh, stay home.

Thanks to all of our talented Monks who posted the beautiful pictures and greetings.

http://www.wwltv.com/video/frankdavis-index.html?nvid=314270
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #696 on: December 25, 2008, 07:36:54 PM »

Wink

Brandi, if i figure out how to upload one of my fur babies to photobuckets, would you dress it up?????? i don't even care which one! (of my fur babies-whichever one i can upload) PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE. TY, wendi
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: December 25, 2008, 07:38:10 PM »

Wow, that really tickles me.  Maybe Morgan will know exactly which questions to ask.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: December 25, 2008, 07:42:56 PM »

When you realize that there is a relationship between The Huffington Post which produced the disgusting article, Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer?, and Michelle Bart, you might begin to question the orgin of this article.

Michelle Bart’s Summary
Los Angeles, Politics, Hillary for President, Event Production, Media Relations, Soroptimist International, The Huffington Post, Curve Magazine, Taste of Texas, Florida, Caylee Anthony, Kid Finders Network, Human Rights Campaign, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Foothill Arthirits Connection, and Non-Profit organizations, make up Michelle Bart and Helping Heroes Productions!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #699 on: December 25, 2008, 07:46:02 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Hope you and Joe had a good Christmas. The dogs got rawhides, which I almost never give them, so they would be good while I was gone. It worked. But it was kinda nice to wake up to a peaceful house, get my coffee, then help the fur babies open their gifts before the real babies came over. Then off to sister's house for the family dinner. Now, everything is back to peace and quiet. After years of Christmas being rush, rush, rush from one house to the next when the kids were little and I was married. I'm really kinda digging this thing called quiet.

Hi Boo...Merry Christmas!! I also remember the days of rushing around trying to keep both sets of families happy. It never seemed to work and it always added to the stress for me. Now I just do what I want and make sure the kid {only a 9 year old left} is happy because that really is what counts. Now they all come to my home and then to Moms. I like the peace at home now and the Leftovers!!!!! All for me!!!!Want some pie??

Hope everyone is enjoying and Joesamas, I have admired that friend of yours for quite some time now and hear he can be a pistol. He is very cute.

Brandi...Valentine's Day??? Thank goodness for you and your talents to keep us styling.I wish a  Healthy and Happy new year to you.

I am sure the Anthony's are so so sad today. To of only had 2 Christmas' with their beautiful Grand-daughter must be tearing them the rest of the way apart. I truly hope the family can find some peace some day. Caylee would want that, I am sure.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.