April 23, 2024, 05:10:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340652 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: December 25, 2008, 07:50:12 PM »

When you realize that there is a relationship between The Huffington Post which produced the disgusting article, Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer?, and Michelle Bart, you might begin to question the orgin of this article.

Michelle Bart’s Summary
Los Angeles, Politics, Hillary for President, Event Production, Media Relations, Soroptimist International, The Huffington Post, Curve Magazine, Taste of Texas, Florida, Caylee Anthony, Kid Finders Network, Human Rights Campaign, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Foothill Arthirits Connection, and Non-Profit organizations, make up Michelle Bart and Helping Heroes Productions!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to get that to Jesse's father.  He said that is exactly why they have a lawyer now.  I think Jesse has been victimized enough..first, by the psychopath herself, then C&G and now Michelle Bart.  Dammit enough is enough!  The A's aren't silent....they are just spinning their stuff through other tools.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: December 25, 2008, 07:56:27 PM »

Good Night
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #702 on: December 25, 2008, 07:58:08 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas day today. I too am glad to be home, in my sweats with all my monkey friends.

Hope you and Joe had a good Christmas. The dogs got rawhides, which I almost never give them, so they would be good while I was gone. It worked. But it was kinda nice to wake up to a peaceful house, get my coffee, then help the fur babies open their gifts before the real babies came over. Then off to sister's house for the family dinner. Now, everything is back to peace and quiet. After years of Christmas being rush, rush, rush from one house to the next when the kids were little and I was married. I'm really kinda digging this thing called quiet.

Hi Boo...Merry Christmas!! I also remember the days of rushing around trying to keep both sets of families happy. It never seemed to work and it always added to the stress for me. Now I just do what I want and make sure the kid {only a 9 year old left} is happy because that really is what counts. Now they all come to my home and then to Moms. I like the peace at home now and the Leftovers!!!!! All for me!!!!Want some pie??

Hope everyone is enjoying and Joesamas, I have admired that friend of yours for quite some time now and hear he can be a pistol. He is very cute.

Brandi...Valentine's Day??? Thank goodness for you and your talents to keep us styling.I wish a  Healthy and Happy new year to you.

I am sure the Anthony's are so so sad today. To of only had 2 Christmas' with their beautiful Grand-daughter must be tearing them the rest of the way apart. I truly hope the family can find some peace some day. Caylee would want that, I am sure.
Hi Scarlett, I'm glady your Christmas isn't as stressful. I went through that as a child. It is really fun, but hard and tiring. 4 sets of grandparents, my parents had it laid out that we left at 6pm Christmas to my dad's and didn't go home til 6 pm New Years. Joe can be a pistol thanks for admiring him. Most people think he is ugly, but he has a face only his mother can love. We have been through the worst of times, but he brings me great joy in my life.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #703 on: December 25, 2008, 08:00:26 PM »

I'm about to go outside with Joe and then say some prayers for Caylee, all missing persons, and all people that were hurting last night. I will be back in a bit. Hugs and love to ALL monkeys! JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #704 on: December 25, 2008, 08:04:42 PM »

Good Night

I've always loved that picture!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #705 on: December 25, 2008, 08:04:44 PM »

From tragedy comes Christmas joy

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) --  "This story touched him...like it touched all of us," said Carla Rodriguez, the florist who was spoke for a secret Santa. She and her business partner delivered 150 toys out to a makeshift memorial in honor of Caylee Marie Anthony would say about the man who picked out each and every gift.

"He's just so cute.  He just went through the toddler section," said Rodriguez.

An anonymous donor saw the smiles on the faces of the children who received teddy bears donated from Caylee's memorial earlier this week, and decided they needed a little something more.  "They wanted the children to have a  toy.  Pink stands for girl. red stands for girl or boy," explained one of secret Santa's helpers.

Thirty minutes after the gifts were displayed at Caylee's makeshift memorial site, they were packed up and taken to the Orlando Union Rescue Mission and and put under their tree.  Every toddler got to choose one.  "Pick one...pick one...pick one you want," said one mom.

Seventeenth-month-old Kemari picked a red package. His 4-year old sister, Azariah, picked a pink one.  Their mom, Marysha, helped the little ones open their presents.  "I'm very appreciative.  Its a blessing.  The kids...they're happy about it.  So its nice," said Marysha. 

Gifts from this Secret Santa put smiles on faces and brought many mom's to giggles.  Happiness coming out of sadness all in the memory of one little angel, Caylee Marie Anthony.

"It touches me, it touches my heart," said Marysha.  And tonight this family has a message for Caylee and the mystery Santa, "thank you. We appreciate it. We're really grateful for it," said Marysha.

Secret Santa has told FOX 35 that this will become a yearly tradition for him, donating toys in Caylee Marie Anthony's name.   

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8142114&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: December 25, 2008, 08:05:24 PM »

The Fox Orlando Bloggers have had this cross made by one of it's members and have it erected on the site where Caylee's remains have been found.

Email from Cathy regarding cross-

Thank you for emailing-
As you all know, Tuesday night we put up a beautiful pink cross specially made for little Caylee Marie-
Attached you will find pictures of the cross and after it was put up at her memorial site.

Another blogger as made a photo-bucket account and will add these pictures and a bunch more. You can find it at:

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/

Everytime I go out there I can take more pictures if this blogger wants to continue to add them to photobucket for all of us.

Today our local news reported that Cindy said that she was going to this memorial site of Caylee's and was going to remove the teddy bears and toys and donate them (AGAIN) to charity. The homeless shelter that received all the stuff from the first memorial said they already had too much and they didn't need more.
I don't know why this family insist on destroying every memorial site we make for Caylee, but I will continue to make more and more sites until they leave it alone.

If anyone wants to mail poems, pictures, toys, teddy bears, etc.. to be placed at Caylee's memorial site, you can send them too:

Cathy Harris
PO Box 966
Christmas, Florida 32709

and I will personally bring them out there for you and take pictures. Do not send anything of a lot of value because the Anthony's very well could remove the stuff since it's so close to their home and can go in the middle of the night. Sad but true, for some reason these people do not want Caylee remembered the way we do.

I am planning to go out there and put in Solar lights to light up her memorial at night-
I am also checking on getting a tarp / tent to put over her site to protect it from the rain.

Cathy~

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #707 on: December 25, 2008, 08:06:09 PM »

When you realize that there is a relationship between The Huffington Post which produced the disgusting article, Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer?, and Michelle Bart, you might begin to question the orgin of this article.

Michelle Bart’s Summary
Los Angeles, Politics, Hillary for President, Event Production, Media Relations, Soroptimist International, The Huffington Post, Curve Magazine, Taste of Texas, Florida, Caylee Anthony, Kid Finders Network, Human Rights Campaign, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Foothill Arthirits Connection, and Non-Profit organizations, make up Michelle Bart and Helping Heroes Productions!

We need to get that to Jesse's father.  He said that is exactly why they have a lawyer now.  I think Jesse has been victimized enough..first, by the psychopath herself, then C&G and now Michelle Bart.  Dammit enough is enough!  The A's aren't silent....they are just spinning their stuff through other tools.

Oh I'm sure Richard and Jesse know about it by now. I really hope they rip that newspaper and author a new one! I tell Richard all the time to come read here. Not sure if he does or not.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: December 25, 2008, 08:08:20 PM »

Merry Christmas Everyone.

I left a comment in yesterdays musings and some monkeys came to my aid, thank you.

I just wanted to say that I appreciate the musings for the O/T and for the chit-chat, but I also wanted to thank you
for letting us check on each other and say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.  Not everyone is happy at Christmas and not everyone is happy every year, so it's nice that we are allowed to pop in and say, "Hey, how are you doing?"

Merry Christmas again and sorry for the O/T.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: December 25, 2008, 08:11:33 PM »

I like this part, incl in the article posted earlier:

"Secret Santa has told FOX 35 that this will become a yearly tradition for him, donating toys in Caylee Marie Anthony's name." 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8142114&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #710 on: December 25, 2008, 08:15:55 PM »

Good Night

I've always loved that picture!!

I love deer. I live in the Catskills and have made friend with many. The winters are rough here and I have hay and sweet feed down. They still hit the bird feeder though. This guy stays close.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: December 25, 2008, 08:16:17 PM »

Michelle Bart’s Summary

Oh I'm sure Richard and Jesse know about it by now. I really hope they rip that newspaper and author a new one! I tell Richard all the time to come read here. Not sure if he does or not.

Boo, does he know about the Michelle Bart connection?  Perhaps his lawyer can put a stop to her.  I can't imagine how people are willing to sell their soul for the almight dollar.  How sick.  
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: December 25, 2008, 08:19:17 PM »

I like this part, incl in the article posted earlier:

"Secret Santa has told FOX 35 that this will become a yearly tradition for him, donating toys in Caylee Marie Anthony's name." 

That is a wonderful thing and so gracious.  In spite of the A's, real people and children will benefit from this tragedy.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #713 on: December 25, 2008, 08:20:01 PM »

Holy Crap...What in the world did I do?? I knew I should just stick to words!! I feel like Sea Searcher. Wasn't that her with the big pic. of her cute son??

Sorry Guys. Does anyone know why it is so big?

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: December 25, 2008, 08:23:29 PM »

The memorial site is beautiful.  But I wish they would put things that wouldn't rot and get smelly.  Someone will eventually have to move the stuff.  And I also wonder about that guy that owns the land...was he really getting ready to build there?  Now who would want that lot.  Just saying.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: December 25, 2008, 08:31:03 PM »

Michelle Bart’s Summary

Monkeys, We do realize that the Huffington Post is not a real newspaper but a widely read blog, right?

Wiki says:
The Huffington Post (often referred to on the Internet as HuffPo) is a liberal[1] news website and aggregated weblog founded by Arianna Huffington and Kenneth Lerer, featuring various news sources and columnists. The site covers a wide range of topics, including sections devoted to politics, entertainment, media, living, business, and the green movement. The Huffington Post was launched on May 9, 2005 as a commentary outlet and has expanded to cover news of politics and many other things.

------

So it is not a highly credible source in the first place, IMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: December 25, 2008, 08:34:30 PM »

Here's a sneak-preview of joe!

That's just the first one I did. I have done several for most avatars, so people might like one of them.

Wink

BTW .. love your joe picture!  Poor baby!  LOL He looks so cute and so patient. 

Brandi, if i figure out how to upload one of my fur babies to photobuckets, would you dress it up?????? i don't even care which one! (of my fur babies-whichever one i can upload) PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE. TY, wendi

Sure, wendi! Or just email them to me at brandibb at gmail.com Wink

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #717 on: December 25, 2008, 08:39:24 PM »

Michelle Bart’s Summary

Monkeys, We do realize that the Huffington Post is not a real newspaper but a widely read blog, right?

Wiki says:
The Huffington Post (often referred to on the Internet as HuffPo) is a liberal[1] news website and aggregated weblog founded by Arianna Huffington and Kenneth Lerer, featuring various news sources and columnists. The site covers a wide range of topics, including sections devoted to politics, entertainment, media, living, business, and the green movement. The Huffington Post was launched on May 9, 2005 as a commentary outlet and has expanded to cover news of politics and many other things.

------

So it is not a highly credible source in the first place, IMO.

I sent the whole thing to Richard Grund to give him a heads up just in case. He can show his lawyer and see if there is anything they can do or not. But at least he will know about it for sure.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #718 on: December 25, 2008, 08:42:24 PM »

The memorial site is beautiful.  But I wish they would put things that wouldn't rot and get smelly.  Someone will eventually have to move the stuff.  And I also wonder about that guy that owns the land...was he really getting ready to build there?  Now who would want that lot.  Just saying.

I know what you mean Bluesy, even though he lives out of state, he would be made out to be a monster if he started having a fit about the memorial. He is really stuck at the moment. I agree about the toys. There are so many kids out there in this economy that have so very little, they should maybe just do a donation drive in Caylee's name and not lay these toys out in the rain. They are not the ones going back and cleaning it up after it starts rotting.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: December 25, 2008, 08:42:45 PM »

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, just finished up dinner, and then will relax. Brandi so happy to hear you are doing Valentine avitars. I was wondering also why Michelle Bart mentioned Scared Monkeys, and really what the point of her writing what she did.

No rose ... I don't have an original picture of your doggie. If you can send me one, or post it, I would be happy to make him a Valentine Sweetheart! Only if you want.

I love working on avatars for monkeys here. I have even worked on some St Patrick's Day ones. LOL I find it calming and a way to contribute to those who like using them.

Our Christmas is now officially over as well, and although it was low-key, I loved it.

I do hope everyone else had a good day whatever you did with it!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.