April 20, 2024, 05:20:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340502 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #780 on: December 26, 2008, 07:03:04 AM »

Scarlett -- I would love some Ham and Pie -- We had a wonderful day, thank you.  My PookyBear, nickname for my 4 year old daughter, got Barbies and a Nursery Center for her babydolls from Santa so we played all day long.  My mom was with us which was a blessing. My dad passed suddenly last year and we were missing him but remembered him fondly as Christmas was his most favorite time of year. 
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #781 on: December 26, 2008, 07:03:57 AM »

Hey Lucinda, something is so wrong here. Casey had Roast Beef yesterday, and I had Pot Roast!!! My Husband was supposed to get a prime rib, but he got the wrong cut. AArrgghh! At least I had (just)enough time to cook the darn thing. Who eat's Pot Roast on Christmas???!!!!
If your tummy feeling better? Yesterday was my first Christmas without my Daughter. We spoke on the phone and she was having a wonderful day.

Mary Ann....I am pleased to make your aquatince and thanks for making me crack up. In answer to your question, "Who eats pot roast on Christmas?"
Looks like you do Mary Ann. Looks like you do. 

Bless the man,for he knows not what he does!! 

Like Lucinda says...Hopefully Casey got a fatty hard chunk of fat.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: December 26, 2008, 07:11:54 AM »

Hey Lucinda, something is so wrong here. Casey had Roast Beef yesterday, and I had Pot Roast!!! My Husband was supposed to get a prime rib, but he got the wrong cut. AArrgghh! At least I had (just)enough time to cook the darn thing. Who eat's Pot Roast on Christmas???!!!!
If your tummy feeling better? Yesterday was my first Christmas without my Daughter. We spoke on the phone and she was having a wonderful day.

Hiya Mary Ann, Merry Christmas.  Ahh, pot roast, thats like kissing ya brother, nothing in it  (Aussie joke)  Yeah, she didnt deserve the roast beef.  But i bet it wasnt too good at 85 cents a serve    My tummys all better thank you.  i didnt over indulge yesterday, i never can eat a lot, but i had some turkey breast, salad and ham.  Hugs for your first Christmas without your daughter, it is weird hey?  but, least we get to talk on the phone to them. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: December 26, 2008, 07:20:01 AM »

Hope all my monkey friends had a lovely day yesterday.  We had a nice lunch with my mum, it is my first Christmas that my son wasnt with me, but I got a good conversation on the phone with him.  Hope Caseys roast beef was tough, grislly and fatty    We all know she wouldn't be mourning the loss of her daughter, rather she would be thinking of all the parties she is missing.  It was hot here today, I had to work this morning, but as soon as I finished, I headed to the beach and spent the afternoon swimming and lazing in the sun.
We are still waiting to hear when my friend's funeral is, he is still at the coroners     

It is even more up-setting to those that are left behind when a loved one passes at or around the holidays. I'm sorry Lucinda.

I am especially jealous of the beach,swimming,and lazing thing!! My drive way was a sheet of ice but the temp. was mild. About 30 degrees. Is it always warm where you are? It is nice to know that Miss Casey will not know these wonderful things as with any luck she will be in the slammer a long time. A real long time. She should never enjoy another thing on this planet as far as I am concerned. She stole Caylee's life from her and for that she must pay.

I just adore the name "PookyBear". I had a nice day,thank you and the best thing is "I have left-overs" from Mom's Kitchen!! Care for some Ham and pie?? Hope your day was filled with happiness and love.

Merry Christmas Scarrlett,
Thanks for your kind thoughts about my mate watto.  It is summer here, so yes, i swim a lot, as I am a ten minute walk to our beach.  We get cold at winter, but never snow here, just rainy and wind.  I love the beach, I live there over summer. 
Casey will pay for this, no matter all the bullshit articles going around now blaming the meter reader, and even jesse.  Argh she makes me sick, she will get her just deserts.  Caylee lives in more strangers hearts than her own selfish pyscopathetic one.  (made a new word up, pyscopathetic 
Hope you had a nice day yesterday Scarrlett.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: December 26, 2008, 07:27:07 AM »

Caylee lives in more strangers hearts than her own selfish pyscopathetic one.  (made a new word up, pyscopathetic )
I need to edit this to Caylee lives in more strangers hearts than her own selfish pyscopathetic MOTHERS. 

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: December 26, 2008, 07:30:55 AM »

Girlfriend, that is an awesome new word that fits Casey perfectly! Good Job.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: December 26, 2008, 07:32:29 AM »

Scarlett -- I would love some Ham and Pie -- We had a wonderful day, thank you.  My PookyBear, nickname for my 4 year old daughter, got Barbies and a Nursery Center for her babydolls from Santa so we played all day long.  My mom was with us which was a blessing. My dad passed suddenly last year and we were missing him but remembered him fondly as Christmas was his most favorite time of year. 

aww big hugs, for losing your dad pooky. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: December 26, 2008, 07:33:36 AM »

Girlfriend, that is an awesome new word that fits Casey perfectly! Good Job.

I might copyright it 
lets spread it all over the net 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #788 on: December 26, 2008, 07:33:39 AM »

Caylee lives in more strangers hearts than her own selfish pyscopathetic one.  (made a new word up, pyscopathetic )
I need to edit this to Caylee lives in more strangers hearts than her own selfish pyscopathetic MOTHERS. 

I love the new word -- As an aside, Casey bought koolaid this week, I wonder if her mom sent the jail more of the Ant's koolaid?
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: December 26, 2008, 07:39:06 AM »

I love the new word -- As an aside, Casey bought koolaid this week, I wonder if her mom sent the jail more of the Ant's koolaid?

This is a term I do not understand.  Whats with the term "drinking kool aid"  I know kool aid is powder stuff you mix with water to make a sweet drink.  But I never can understand the constant Kool aid jokes?

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: December 26, 2008, 07:40:32 AM »

Jim Jones put the poison in Kool Aide when he convinced his followers to kill themselves.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #791 on: December 26, 2008, 07:41:29 AM »

This is a term I do not understand.  Whats with the term "drinking kool aid"  I know kool aid is powder stuff you mix with water to make a sweet drink.  But I never can understand the constant Kool aid jokes?

It is a sarcastic reference to the Jim Jones mass suicide where he instructed his followers to drink this Kool aide that was poisoned to kill them. They knew it and drank anyway b/c they thought he was like a God.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: December 26, 2008, 07:42:24 AM »

And about Casey's purchases in jail. Did I read that she bought Shrimp Cocktail? Cause she has a shellfish allergy, or claims to. Perhaps she is buying goodies for her cell-neighbors to make friends??!!
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #793 on: December 26, 2008, 07:45:18 AM »

And about Casey's purchases in jail. Did I read that she bought Shrimp Cocktail? Cause she has a shellfish allergy, or claims to. Perhaps she is buying goodies for her cell-neighbors to make friends??!!

That is funny -- I had not heard that -- I thought she was too self-absorbed to think of anyone else.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: December 26, 2008, 07:45:41 AM »

oh wow, thats pretty heavy (the kool aid), now I know what you all refer to.  I had NFI what you all meant when saying kool aid.  I honestly thought it was from homer Simpson, who always drinks the free kool aid at the functions he goes too 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: December 26, 2008, 07:48:26 AM »

my hubby has a shellfish allergy, but he can eat shrimp.  The only thing tho he can have.  Oysters, lobster, crabs, mussells etc, sends him into that shock thing. 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #796 on: December 26, 2008, 07:49:03 AM »

oh wow, thats pretty heavy (the kool aid), now I know what you all refer to.  I had NFI what you all meant when saying kool aid.  I honestly thought it was from homer Simpson, who always drinks the free kool aid at the functions he goes too 

You are on a roll today Lucinda -- 
I am the only one at work today and I am glad because I am laughing so loud.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #797 on: December 26, 2008, 07:49:53 AM »

Sorry about your Dad. My dad died 7 years ago after heart surgery and I would like to tell you it gets easier but sadly it does not.

I also try to be thankful for those I have around me but my Dad also loved Christmas and would sing and laugh the whole day away. He was a strong handsome kind funny guy and he was always there for me as well my wonderful mom. They would stand by me no matter what.....

BUT...My mom informed me that if RJ, my son, had come up missing on my watch and I lied and lied about it, she would throw me to the wolves,herself!! She is horrified that Cindy would wait 31 days to track down her grand-daughter. Im moms words,Children change so much at that young age and she wouldn't of wanted to miss any of it. Not even a phone call in 31 days!! My mom would at least want to hear him and she also speculates that he would be crying to come home. Like most of us we can't understand Cindy waiting so long to take action. Especially on her vacation time!!

I think she is and has been afraid of Casey and her volatile ways. Cindy is a strong opinionated lady but she met her match in her spoiled brat daughter. Cindy is always forgiving her as well. In the first tapes Cindy says "we forgive you for anything you have said". THAT was Cindy's first statement to her daughter after not seeing her for a while since she was arrested!! Still calls her sweetie and sweetheart and gorgeous...Makes me sick!!

Lies were never tolerated in my house. My mom would of had me thrown in jail until I told her where RJ was. So would of dad. He was a Sheriff. None of this crap would of gone on.

And if RJ showed up dead a few feet from our home, coupled with the partying,lack of caring,stealing from them and others,accusations of abuse, lies about working,sleeping around,etc., the key would be thrown away as well. And my parents are the most loving people around!!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: December 26, 2008, 07:50:00 AM »

Morning monkeys!! So Casey was eating shrimp this holiday?  Why I oughtta....   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: December 26, 2008, 07:50:59 AM »

The Jim Jones movie is really worth watching. It helps you to understand mind control and power some have over other people. Not a fun movie, I will give you that. But it does give you something to contemplate.
And as far as Casey being self absorbed, I agree. However, she must know by now that she is on her own. And self preservation must kick in. I think she would get a kick out of being the most hated woman on the planet right now! What a shame.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.