April 23, 2024, 04:01:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340649 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2008, 03:14:10 AM »

Ok, I am off to bed.  Maybe I will wake up tomorrow with the Christmas spirit!  (Prayer request needed - TIA) 

On the way, honeybee!!!  Sleep well!

Thank you Bearly - My sweet little bear.  If you were here I would just squeezzzzze you!!  XOX

Hopefully you mean in a hug and not by the throat...

Thank you Bearly - I needed that laugh!!  My first Christmas without my mom, trying to keep up the "Happy" act for sake of kids - just getting tired!!

I'm sorry, MT.  ((((((((((((MT)))))))))))

Just think of how lucky you are that KC is not your Mom.

I love you, sweet pea!

Good point!!  And what about Cindy??   

Love you too - Bearly!!  I love when you are on, you really can make me LMAOOO - which is needed sometime!!  IMO
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2008, 03:14:42 AM »

I am sorry for all the o/t!  Please don't complain to Klaas - she seems to have her plate full right now!  Merry Christmas to all My Monkey Friends

OFTLOG - edit again!!

MT, there was nothing wrong with that post.  No need to be perfect, monkeys can read through errors.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2008, 03:14:58 AM »

I am sorry for all the o/t!  Please don't complain to Klaas - she seems to have her plate full right now!  Merry Christmas to all My Monkeys Friends

Merry Christmas and I'm so sorry about your mom, also worried about Klaas nephew and so many other monkeys...here ya go

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2008, 03:15:29 AM »

I realize that LE very likely has info/stuff we don't know about yet, that they aren't disclosing until they are ready.  And that what we do know of is for the most part, circumstantial.  But does anyone know if Casey's own actions (during that month or so before Caylee was reported missing) would be seen by the court as circumstantial evidence, physical evidence, or neither?

circumstantial would be my guess, and of course Bozo will try to keep it out, but I think it's admissable as it goes to state of mind. Also, remember the article that Dr. Vaas from the body farm earlier this week?? He stated that LE was on the phone with him right after the discovery of the bones and he was giving them info as what to look for that could link the scene, the home and the car together. I racked my brains trying to figure it out as it seemed to me it had to be a chemical that was discovered in the air during the testing. I started googling pesticides, fertilizers and decompostion no no avail~but, then I listened to Dana's last show ans Wendy Murphy mentioned that fertilizer speeds up decomp and also helped with the odor (IIRC exactly what she mentioned about the smell, but she did mention it). Anyway, that is one idea along with the book IMO

Thanks islandmonkey!  And yeah, I agree, am thinking he'll try to keep it outta there, but doubt that will work.  lol  I do remember that guy from the body farm, and the call LE just made to them.  That has to be significant!  Bet that's got Baez rattled!     What Wendy said about the pesticide etc interests me too.  I posted earlier about wondering whether or not (if they did find pesticide etc) if they can actually prove intent to speed up decomp and such.  ??  Seems intent would be hard to prove in that regard.  I dunno.  Hopefully they can tho!! 

Big time intent and to me it would take someone a "bit" smarter than Casey to figure that one out, she specifically mentioned fertilizer. I was so d@mn glad because I had been trying to figure out that link with the body farm to the house specifically. Just for instance, GA knew or even found Caylee and helped dispose or even Lee, they huddle together as a family and bingo~they could easily sneek thru the woods from the back of her house to try and cover the smell by increasing the decomp process~Just a theory and subject to change at any moment!

I sooooooooooo agree!  That's exactly what I was trying to say earlier today, that if Casey used the stuff to speed up decomp, she likely had an 'older adult' helping with that.  Cuz I really doubt that someone her age would even think of or know that info.  Seems to me anyway, cuz even if she read the container of pesticides/fertilizers, I kind of doubt it says right on there that it speeds up decomp.  lol  This actually sounds to me like it would be more up George's alley than Casey's.  And yeah, what you say about them huddling together as a family, gosh I can see it having happened thatta way, I really can!  I hear ya on how fast our theories can change.   

I swear I'm a Christian, but I despise that biatch (Lord help me~but I just can't get over what she did), also if you read my earlier post way early....around noon, I have a bad feeling she was trying to eviserate (sp) her from her life with such a hatred that I fear she may have covered her entire face in duct tape, you know kinda like an overkill. I'm reaching, but I just have a nagging feeling about that, also it wouldn't slip odd after the soft tissue was gone because your skull is larger in the center and the top and bottom portions of the tape would be a "tighter fit"....I hope I'm getting my thoughts out properly 

I did read that earlier, island.  Am sure hoping she didn't do that to Caylee's whole face.     It's bad enough, the thought of once around the whole head over the mouth.  I sure can understand what you are saying tho, despite the fact I don't wanna believe it of her.  She had to have acted in an enormous rage, IMO.  And the overkill you speak of can certainly be the end result of that.  It's horrifying what seems to have happened to Caylee.  It does seem very very likely that Casey was trying to (that big word you used  ), will be watching to see how the prosecution lays this whole thing out.  They really need all our monkeys help, don't ya think?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2008, 03:15:57 AM »

and to all a GOODNIGHT!!

xoxoxoxo

Night Night MaryMary!!  Merry Christmas - Be good and stay safe!!  XOXOX
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2008, 03:15:59 AM »

and to all a GOODNIGHT!!

xoxoxoxo

Clean up your doo doo before you go!

Goodnight and Merry Christmas!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2008, 03:17:39 AM »

Ok, I am off to bed.  Maybe I will wake up tomorrow with the Christmas spirit!  (Prayer request needed - TIA) 

Thank you Bearly - My sweet little bear.  If you were here I would just squeezzzzze you!!  XOX

Thank you Bearly - I needed that laugh!!  My first Christmas without my mom, trying to keep up the "Happy" act for sake of kids - just getting tired!!

I'm sorry, MT.  ((((((((((((MT)))))))))))

Just think of how lucky you are that KC is not your Mom.

I love you, sweet pea!

Good point!!  And what about Cindy??   

Love you too - Bearly!!  I love when you are on, you really can make me LMAOOO - which is needed sometime!!  IMO

You are better for my a$$ than Jenny Craig!!!

I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: December 24, 2008, 03:18:21 AM »

I realize that LE very likely has info/stuff we don't know about yet, that they aren't disclosing until they are ready.  And that what we do know of is for the most part, circumstantial.  But does anyone know if Casey's own actions (during that month or so before Caylee was reported missing) would be seen by the court as circumstantial evidence, physical evidence, or neither?

circumstantial would be my guess, and of course Bozo will try to keep it out, but I think it's admissable as it goes to state of mind. Also, remember the article that Dr. Vaas from the body farm earlier this week?? He stated that LE was on the phone with him right after the discovery of the bones and he was giving them info as what to look for that could link the scene, the home and the car together. I racked my brains trying to figure it out as it seemed to me it had to be a chemical that was discovered in the air during the testing. I started googling pesticides, fertilizers and decompostion no no avail~but, then I listened to Dana's last show ans Wendy Murphy mentioned that fertilizer speeds up decomp and also helped with the odor (IIRC exactly what she mentioned about the smell, but she did mention it). Anyway, that is one idea along with the book IMO

Thanks islandmonkey!  And yeah, I agree, am thinking he'll try to keep it outta there, but doubt that will work.  lol  I do remember that guy from the body farm, and the call LE just made to them.  That has to be significant!  Bet that's got Baez rattled!     What Wendy said about the pesticide etc interests me too.  I posted earlier about wondering whether or not (if they did find pesticide etc) if they can actually prove intent to speed up decomp and such.  ??  Seems intent would be hard to prove in that regard.  I dunno.  Hopefully they can tho!! 

Big time intent and to me it would take someone a "bit" smarter than Casey to figure that one out, she specifically mentioned fertilizer. I was so d@mn glad because I had been trying to figure out that link with the body farm to the house specifically. Just for instance, GA knew or even found Caylee and helped dispose or even Lee, they huddle together as a family and bingo~they could easily sneek thru the woods from the back of her house to try and cover the smell by increasing the decomp process~Just a theory and subject to change at any moment!

I sooooooooooo agree!  That's exactly what I was trying to say earlier today, that if Casey used the stuff to speed up decomp, she likely had an 'older adult' helping with that.  Cuz I really doubt that someone her age would even think of or know that info.  Seems to me anyway, cuz even if she read the container of pesticides/fertilizers, I kind of doubt it says right on there that it speeds up decomp.  lol  This actually sounds to me like it would be more up George's alley than Casey's.  And yeah, what you say about them huddling together as a family, gosh I can see it having happened thatta way, I really can!  I hear ya on how fast our theories can change.   

I swear I'm a Christian, but I despise that biatch (Lord help me~but I just can't get over what she did), also if you read my earlier post way early....around noon, I have a bad feeling she was trying to eviserate (sp) her from her life with such a hatred that I fear she may have covered her entire face in duct tape, you know kinda like an overkill. I'm reaching, but I just have a nagging feeling about that, also it wouldn't slip odd after the soft tissue was gone because your skull is larger in the center and the top and bottom portions of the tape would be a "tighter fit"....I hope I'm getting my thoughts out properly 

I did read that earlier, island.  Am sure hoping she didn't do that to Caylee's whole face.     It's bad enough, the thought of once around the whole head over the mouth.  I sure can understand what you are saying tho, despite the fact I don't wanna believe it of her.  She had to have acted in an enormous rage, IMO.  And the overkill you speak of can certainly be the end result of that.  It's horrifying what seems to have happened to Caylee.  It does seem very very likely that Casey was trying to (that big word you used  ), will be watching to see how the prosecution lays this whole thing out.  They really need all our monkeys help, don't ya think?   

Of course~Monkeys are the best!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: December 24, 2008, 03:18:37 AM »

I am sorry for all the o/t!  Please don't complain to Klaas - she seems to have her plate full right now!  Merry Christmas to all My Monkeys Friends

Merry Christmas and I'm so sorry about your mom, also worried about Klaas nephew and so many other monkeys...here ya go

Aww!  Thank you!  I went and read Klaas posts to see if she updated anyone!  So very sad!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: December 24, 2008, 03:20:23 AM »

I hear ya mytime.. am putting on a similiar 'acting as if' happy face for the sake of others.  am grateful that we have each other to lean on in here. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: December 24, 2008, 03:20:26 AM »

Did you forget there is a Mod in the cage?

Do you want to meet me in musings or start another thread?

Meet me in musing!! OK!?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: December 24, 2008, 03:23:23 AM »

I hear ya mytime.. am putting on a similiar 'acting as if' happy face for the sake of others.  am grateful that we have each other to lean on in here. 

So true!!  Merry Christmas and "stay happy" - we can let loose after the Hoildays!!  FYI - Love reading your posts!!  Very insightful!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: December 24, 2008, 03:23:53 AM »

Did you forget there is a Mod in the cage?

Do you want to meet me in musings or start another thread?

Meet me in musing!! OK!?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4286.msg598269#msg598269

I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: December 24, 2008, 03:32:05 AM »

Night Monkeys~headed to the bunky......it's 2:30 and I still have a few presents left to buy and some wrapping

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: December 24, 2008, 03:32:45 AM »

I am sorry for all the o/t!  Please don't complain to Klaas - she seems to have her plate full right now!  Merry Christmas to all My Monkey Friends

OFTLOG - edit again!!

MT, there was nothing wrong with that post.  No need to be perfect, monkeys can read through errors.

This is true Bearly, and the funny thing is that I usually don't even notice an error until someone tries to edit one out.     It's like we read, know what the word is no matter how it's spelled.  lol  We monkeys are smart that way. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: December 24, 2008, 03:40:11 AM »

So true!!  Merry Christmas and "stay happy" - we can let loose after the Hoildays!!  FYI - Love reading your posts!!  Very insightful!!

Looking forward to it being after the Holidays, actually.      And thanks!  You bring sunshine and smiles into the cage mytime, must be your calling.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: December 24, 2008, 03:42:40 AM »

Am heading for the monkey bunkey too.  G'nite all monkeys and guests! 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: December 24, 2008, 03:57:28 AM »

Hiyas, Im trying to read up, and I see the As arent asking for donations now for Caylees funeral.  I wish all monkeys here a wonderful Christmas.  We had sad news today, a good friend of ours passed away suddenly at work.  It was something i had been prepared for, so I am not mourning, rather celebrate his life and be thankful I had his friendship for over 25 years.  He died fast, and he had just spent a wonderful weekend with his daughter and grandkids.
He just wouldnt slow down, doctors warned him, but he didnt listen, and altho i am sad, I am also glad he died suddenly and doing what he loved.  I know this is off topic, but I just had to mention him.  RIP Watto, and Im gonna remember you with happiness and not tears matey. 

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: December 24, 2008, 04:09:32 AM »

Hugs to you Lucinda and everyone who is spending Christmas without one of their loved ones.  I hope this isn't OT but with our hearts so heavy thinking about someone taking the life of a precious baby, I thought this might bring some comfort and peace to you all.  It was written by Wanda Bencke for her handicap child that died during Christmas:

"Christmas in Heaven"
I see the countless Christmas trees
Around the world below,
With tiny lights like heaven's stars
Reflecting in the snow.

The sight is so spectacular

please wipe away that tear
for I am spending CHRISTMAS

WITH JESUS CHRIST this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs

that people hold so dear
but the sound of music can't compare

with the CHRISTMAS CHOIR up here.

I have no words to tell you

of the JOY their voices bring
for it is beyond description

to HEAR THE ANGELS SING.
 I know how much you miss me,

I see the pain inside your heart

I can't tell you of the SPLENDOR

or the PEACE here in this place
Can you just imagine CHRISTMAS

WITH OUR SAVIOR face to face

I'll ask him to lift your spirit

as I tell him of your love
so then PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER

as you lift your eyes above.

Please let your hearts be joyful

and let your spirit sing
for I am spending CHRISTMAS IN HEAVEN

and I’m walking WITH THE KING.

I want to wish each and every one of you a special Christmas and to thank everyone on this forum for their friendship and kind heartedness.  Hugs to everyone!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: December 24, 2008, 04:16:53 AM »

Hugs to you Lucinda and everyone who is spending Christmas without one of their loved ones.  I hope this isn't OT but with our hearts so heavy thinking about someone taking the life of a precious baby, I thought this might bring some comfort and peace to you all.  It was written by Wanda Bencke for her handicap child that died during Christmas:

"Christmas in Heaven"
I see the countless Christmas trees
Around the world below,
With tiny lights like heaven's stars
Reflecting in the snow.

The sight is so spectacular

please wipe away that tear

I hear the many Christmas songs

that people hold so dear
but the sound of music can't compare

with the CHRISTMAS CHOIR up here.

I have no words to tell you

of the JOY their voices bring
for it is beyond description

to HEAR THE ANGELS SING.
 I know how much you miss me,

I see the pain inside your heart

I can't tell you of the SPLENDOR

or the PEACE here in this place
Can you just imagine CHRISTMAS

WITH OUR SAVIOR face to face

I'll ask him to lift your spirit

as I tell him of your love
so then PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER

as you lift your eyes above.

Please let your hearts be joyful

and let your spirit sing
for I am spending CHRISTMAS IN HEAVEN

and I’m walking WITH THE KING.

I want to wish each and every one of you a special Christmas and to thank everyone on this forum for their friendship and kind heartedness.  Hugs to everyone!

Oh Sharon, that was really beautiful.  I wish you a blessed Christmas too matey. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.