April 24, 2024, 09:36:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340727 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: December 26, 2008, 07:58:48 AM »

oh wow, thats pretty heavy (the kool aid), now I know what you all refer to.  I had NFI what you all meant when saying kool aid.  I honestly thought it was from homer Simpson, who always drinks the free kool aid at the functions he goes too 

You are on a roll today Lucinda -- 
I am the only one at work today and I am glad because I am laughing so loud.

its good to laugh, now get back to bloody work 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #801 on: December 26, 2008, 08:03:23 AM »

oh wow, thats pretty heavy (the kool aid), now I know what you all refer to.  I had NFI what you all meant when saying kool aid.  I honestly thought it was from homer Simpson, who always drinks the free kool aid at the functions he goes too 

Yes, M'am! 
Thanks to you kind Monkeys this morning about my dad.  What a great man he was and loved my daughter to no end. 
I am signing off before I get in trouble.  Talk with you later -- Have a great day or sleep, whichever time zone you are in.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: December 26, 2008, 08:05:17 AM »

Sorry about your Dad. My dad died 7 years ago after heart surgery and I would like to tell you it gets easier but sadly it does not.

I also try to be thankful for those I have around me but my Dad also loved Christmas and would sing and laugh the whole day away. He was a strong handsome kind funny guy and he was always there for me as well my wonderful mom. They would stand by me no matter what.....

BUT...My mom informed me that if RJ, my son, had come up missing on my watch and I lied and lied about it, she would throw me to the wolves,herself!! She is horrified that Cindy would wait 31 days to track down her grand-daughter. Im moms words,Children change so much at that young age and she wouldn't of wanted to miss any of it. Not even a phone call in 31 days!! My mom would at least want to hear him and she also speculates that he would be crying to come home. Like most of us we can't understand Cindy waiting so long to take action. Especially on her vacation time!!

I think she is and has been afraid of Casey and her volatile ways. Cindy is a strong opinionated lady but she met her match in her spoiled brat daughter. Cindy is always forgiving her as well. In the first tapes Cindy says "we forgive you for anything you have said". THAT was Cindy's first statement to her daughter after not seeing her for a while since she was arrested!! Still calls her sweetie and sweetheart and gorgeous...Makes me sick!!

Lies were never tolerated in my house. My mom would of had me thrown in jail until I told her where RJ was. So would of dad. He was a Sheriff. None of this crap would of gone on.

And if RJ showed up dead a few feet from our home, coupled with the partying,lack of caring,stealing from them and others,accusations of abuse, lies about working,sleeping around,etc., the key would be thrown away as well. And my parents are the most loving people around!!

hugs for your loss of your dad.  I lost mine three years ago, but he isnt dead.  And you are so right about what your mother would do, if it was her grandchild.  My mother would be the same.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #803 on: December 26, 2008, 08:05:25 AM »

Hi there BooMonkey.. Top of the day to ya!  I was wondering when you were getting up!

"The Highlander" is on scifi channel today. All day. I just adore that Adrien Paul. Hey Lucinda...isn't he from your neck of the woods??  He is Hot Hot Hot...

Hope the work day goes swiftly for you today,Pookybear. At least you have a computer to chat with us.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: December 26, 2008, 08:06:46 AM »

Yes, M'am! 
Thanks to you kind Monkeys this morning about my dad.  What a great man he was and loved my daughter to no end. 
I am signing off before I get in trouble.  Talk with you later -- Have a great day or sleep, whichever time zone you are in.

god love ya pooky, have a great day honey.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #805 on: December 26, 2008, 08:10:02 AM »

That's funny Scarrlett, I was talking about the case to my DIL and sons yesterday and I told them the same thing! I was going on about the case and then turned to them and said if any of you ever killed your child, you better pray the police get you before I do! They all had wide eyes and nodded vigorously!  I have great kids and love them to pieces but I worked way too hard and did without most of my life so they could become responsible adults. I think I did a damn fine job. They know right is right and wrong is wrong and lying will NOT be tolerated. Too bad these ethics aren't taught much anymore.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: December 26, 2008, 08:10:21 AM »

Good Morning

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: December 26, 2008, 08:11:12 AM »

Hi there BooMonkey.. Top of the day to ya!  I was wondering when you were getting up!

"The Highlander" is on scifi channel today. All day. I just adore that Adrien Paul. Hey Lucinda...isn't he from your neck of the woods??  He is Hot Hot Hot...

Hope the work day goes swiftly for you today,Pookybear. At least you have a computer to chat with us.

I dunno Adrien Paul, Im old, Im 43 
Hey you know who im secretly in lust with?  Mark Harmon from NCIS, now theres a man I think is a bit of a hotty 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: December 26, 2008, 08:13:30 AM »

Good Morning

Good morning Today

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #809 on: December 26, 2008, 08:14:42 AM »

Morning Scarrlett! I actually fell asleep on the couch last night by 10pm I think, IDK I woke up at 1:30 am to haul my butt to bed before the dog beat me there to get the primo spot! I don't know why I bother, he ends up moving so much and maneuvering me and gets the spot anyway. I found my heating pad directly under him this morning, oh no, he wasn't moving an inch! I gave up and came out here to play with the monkeys. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #810 on: December 26, 2008, 08:16:43 AM »

Hey you know who im secretly in lust with?  Mark Harmon from NCIS, now theres a man I think is a bit of a hotty 

You have VERY good taste Lucinda! Did you know he Risked his life to save two teenage boys who were involved in a car accident outside of his home. Harmon used a sledge hammer from his garage to break the window out of their car then pulled them free so they wouldn't be burned to death, while his wife Pam Dawber called 911. He made every effort to downplay his role in saving their lives. Now that's a good man in my book!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: December 26, 2008, 08:17:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #812 on: December 26, 2008, 08:19:56 AM »

Caylee Anthony: FL Couple Claim Nanny Took Baby Boy
Posted on December 26th, 2008
by mondoreb in Breaking News, Florida News
Missing 6-month-old Riley Archer Buchness

Some say truth is stranger than fiction and this story may apply: a Florida couple claim their 6-month old baby boy has been missing since Tuesday and that the baby was last seen with the “nanny”.

Police have issued an Amber Alert for 6-month old Riley Archer Buchness reported missing yesterday by his parents, John Buchness and Meagan McCormic.

The couple claim the nanny’s name is “Camille” but they don’t know her last name. The police say the couple has given a “vague description” of the nanny and that she is 5′ 6″, weighs approximately 130 pds, has long brown hair, and speaks with a heavy French accent. She also drives a red Acura with possibly Massachusetts plates.

The couple, who recently moved to Miami, claim they knew “Camille” from when they lived in Boston and that the nanny had previously babysat baby Riley. According to the couple, Camille had promised to drop off Riley at 1 p.m.. Camille then text messaged two hours later saying she was stuck in traffic. Riley’s mother claims she called Camille and told her Riley could stay over Tuesday night but to return the baby on Wednesday. After Camille didn’t show up by 8 p.m. Wednesday, and hadn’t responded to cell phone calls or text messages, Riley’s parents notified the police.

On July 15, 22-yr-old Casey Anthony of Orlando, Florida, filed a missing persons report claiming her two-yr-old daughter, Caylee, had been “kidnapped” by the little girl’s nanny. Casey Anthony claimed Caylee had been missing for “31 days” and that the nanny, Zenaida Gonzales, had taken her. When asked by the Orange County Sheriff’s Department why Anthony hadn’t contacted the authorities earlier, Anthony stated that she had told two coworkers at Universal.

A check by investigators found that Anthony had been fired by Universal in 2004 and that one “coworker” had been fired by Universal in 2002. The other “coworker” didn’t exist. What was extraordinary about Anthony’s tale is that when the investigators confronted Anthony with the information that she hadn’t worked for Universal for years, Anthony argued that she was an employee. She even agreed to ride with investigators out to Universal.

When they arrived, Anthony purportedly walked up to the employee entrance and then insisted to a security guard that she was a current employee who had misplaced her I.D.. When asked who her supervisor was, she gave them the same name she had previously given to the investigators: Tom Manley. When the security guard couldn’t locate a Tom Manley in the Universal employee databank, Anthony continued to claim she was a current employee. Universal allowed Anthony and the investigators to enter the building where Anthony claimed she had an office.

According to the investigators, Anthony strolled half way down a hallway until she stopped, turned around, and then admitted the Universal story was lie.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: December 26, 2008, 08:20:42 AM »

VIDEO  Honoring Caylee Anthony

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: December 26, 2008, 08:22:17 AM »

The Jim Jones movie is really worth watching. It helps you to understand mind control and power some have over other people. Not a fun movie, I will give you that. But it does give you something to contemplate.
And as far as Casey being self absorbed, I agree. However, she must know by now that she is on her own. And self preservation must kick in. I think she would get a kick out of being the most hated woman on the planet right now! What a shame.

I will try and get the movie Mary Ann.  He sounds like he ran a cult, so I may have heard of this.  I personally believe that casey thinks she will get away with this, I really do think she believes she is above the law, and that she has so much faith in Baez getting her off with all these latest developments.  What is sad, is she killed her daughter, feels no remorse, and is a mockery to dear Caylee. 
She will get first degree.  I am confident of that.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #815 on: December 26, 2008, 08:22:31 AM »

Holy Crap...What in the world did I do?? I knew I should just stick to words!! I feel like Sea Searcher. Wasn't that her with the big pic. of her cute son??

Sorry Guys. Does anyone know why it is so big?

Wasn't me..

Good Morning Monkeys

It's a whopping 2 deg here this morning (-17 to those Celsius folks) I wonder if that is what Dana used when he said it was -43 the other night...hmmm

Coffee Time !!!!
What can I offer you for a nightcap Lucinda  I like a glass of Harvey's Bristol Cream myself, before bed this time of year...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: December 26, 2008, 08:25:46 AM »

You have VERY good taste Lucinda! Did you know he Risked his life to save two teenage boys who were involved in a car accident outside of his home. Harmon used a sledge hammer from his garage to break the window out of their car then pulled them free so they wouldn't be burned to death, while his wife Pam Dawber called 911. He made every effort to downplay his role in saving their lives. Now that's a good man in my book!

No, I didnt hear about that Boo.  What a hero.  He is awesome. 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: December 26, 2008, 08:27:53 AM »

SNIPPED

The couple claim the nanny’s name is “Camille” but they don’t know her last name. The police say the couple has given a “vague description” of the nanny and that she is 5′ 6″, weighs approximately 130 pds, has long brown hair, and speaks with a heavy French accent. She also drives a red Acura with possibly Massachusetts plates.

The couple, who recently moved to Miami, claim they knew “Camille” from when they lived in Boston and that the nanny had previously babysat baby Riley. According to the couple, Camille had promised to drop off Riley at 1 p.m.. Camille then text messaged two hours later saying she was stuck in traffic. Riley’s mother claims she called Camille and told her Riley could stay over Tuesday night but to return the baby on Wednesday. After Camille didn’t show up by 8 p.m. Wednesday, and hadn’t responded to cell phone calls or text messages, Riley’s parents notified the police.

SNIPPED

They don't know the last name of the person they left their 6 mo. child with, this is ridiculous.  I don't even leave my dog with someone who's last name I do not know even just to run to the bathroom at the dog park.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #818 on: December 26, 2008, 08:28:44 AM »

Some say truth is stranger than fiction and this story may apply: a Florida couple claim their 6-month old baby boy has been missing since Tuesday and that the baby was last seen with the “nanny”.

Police have issued an Amber Alert for 6-month old Riley Archer Buchness reported missing yesterday by his parents, John Buchness and Meagan McCormic.

GMAFB...they don't know their own child caretakers last name?? I feel another thread coming..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: December 26, 2008, 08:46:20 AM »

yeah, pooky posted this before, I cant get my head around it. 
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/826570.html

wtf is the world coming too?  Either a coincidence, or a copy cat murder by the parents.  Yeah, but who would ever leave their child and not know background, sheesh, they dont even know the nannys last name. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.