April 24, 2024, 05:39:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340716 times)
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: December 26, 2008, 10:17:03 AM »

She sounds very sick.  Similiar to Casey, in that apparently she'll take a lie to the extreme.

Yeah, but her lie lasted something less than 2 days. She's probably somebody who has followed little Caylee in the press reports, needed a lie in desperation to satisfy the boyfriend, and came up with this stupid idea when pressed. It may have been entirely the boyfriend's idea to call the police, so she got in over her head when it escalated to LE being involved. Other than this girl being stupid enough to try to use some of the facts she learned by hearing about the Anthonys, her lie doesn't have much to do with Casey's elaborate web that she began to weave months before snuffing her existing child. There is some logic here. Nobody believed her lie, the police confronted her like they did Casey, and she fessed up - a world of difference IMO.

Good Morning Monkeys. Hope everybody got whatever they wanted from Santa and had plenty of goodies to eat!
Hi JodyO, but her lie didn't last only two days. She was lying to the baby daddy that he had a son that was alive. Only when he showed up to see him she made the lie bigger and called a kidnapping. She sounds a lot like Casey to me. JMO

That's true that she lied to the "child's" father for months and maybe even got $ from him, who knows? I can understand this girl maybe having a desire to make a fool of the boyfriend by stringing him along with a lie that he had a son, maybe because he would not marry her. Maybe there never was any pregnancy... or maybe she did miscarry, or maybe she had an abortion when he wouldn't marry her. No way for us to know. But, I do understand that she may have had some reason to want to get even with the boyfriend by lying to him and being stupid enough to never consider that the cops would be called and find out almost instantly that there never was any "child." The difference I see is that this girl 'fessed up when confronted by authorities with the lies; whereas, Casey continued to spin bigger, better ones, never admitting anything other than she no longer worked at Universal, and that seems to have been temporary, returning to the "work lie" once she left the property. Of course, this girl isn't a murderer, so she has much less to worry about having to answer for.
You are right, at least she fessed up to the police and told them there was no baby. It gets all so confusing. I wonder where the daddy of the "baby" was all this time. I hope he wasn't a soldier coming home to see his child for the first time. Did they say where he had been? TIA

The original article actually sounded like a married couple (or at least a living together couple) had left their child with a nanny in Miami that they both knew from where all three formerly lived, Boston. The article that reports there was no child to kidnap, sounds like she left Boston and moved to Miami after becoming pregnant and that he was traveling from Boston to get a first look at his 6 mo. old son.
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: December 26, 2008, 10:18:35 AM »

I watched the movie "Untraceable" with my family last night. That's one of the movies Casey rented with her bf when Caylee was first missing.  I don't want to give away the plot, but NG mentioned there was a kidnapper and bodies placed in trunks.  However, she didn't say that the victims suffered horrible deaths. Also one victim had duct tape wrapped tightly around his mouth all the way around his head so he couldn't make any noise.  This movie gave me cold chills and I pray that Casey didn't use this kidnapper's ideas for murdering Caylee. 
Please tell me you are kidding me about duct tape. I wonder if she had seen the movie before they rented it that night and poor Caylee was duct taped lying in the car while she watched it with Tony?
No I'm not kidding about the duct tape. It gave me cold chills when I saw that part. I wondered if Casey had seen that movie before too.  Poor sweet little Caylee. I hope she didn't suffer during her death. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #862 on: December 26, 2008, 10:21:10 AM »

She sounds very sick.  Similiar to Casey, in that apparently she'll take a lie to the extreme.

Yeah, but her lie lasted something less than 2 days. She's probably somebody who has followed little Caylee in the press reports, needed a lie in desperation to satisfy the boyfriend, and came up with this stupid idea when pressed. It may have been entirely the boyfriend's idea to call the police, so she got in over her head when it escalated to LE being involved. Other than this girl being stupid enough to try to use some of the facts she learned by hearing about the Anthonys, her lie doesn't have much to do with Casey's elaborate web that she began to weave months before snuffing her existing child. There is some logic here. Nobody believed her lie, the police confronted her like they did Casey, and she fessed up - a world of difference IMO.

Good Morning Monkeys. Hope everybody got whatever they wanted from Santa and had plenty of goodies to eat!
Hi JodyO, but her lie didn't last only two days. She was lying to the baby daddy that he had a son that was alive. Only when he showed up to see him she made the lie bigger and called a kidnapping. She sounds a lot like Casey to me. JMO

That's true that she lied to the "child's" father for months and maybe even got $ from him, who knows? I can understand this girl maybe having a desire to make a fool of the boyfriend by stringing him along with a lie that he had a son, maybe because he would not marry her. Maybe there never was any pregnancy... or maybe she did miscarry, or maybe she had an abortion when he wouldn't marry her. No way for us to know. But, I do understand that she may have had some reason to want to get even with the boyfriend by lying to him and being stupid enough to never consider that the cops would be called and find out almost instantly that there never was any "child." The difference I see is that this girl 'fessed up when confronted by authorities with the lies; whereas, Casey continued to spin bigger, better ones, never admitting anything other than she no longer worked at Universal, and that seems to have been temporary, returning to the "work lie" once she left the property. Of course, this girl isn't a murderer, so she has much less to worry about having to answer for.
You are right, at least she fessed up to the police and told them there was no baby. It gets all so confusing. I wonder where the daddy of the "baby" was all this time. I hope he wasn't a soldier coming home to see his child for the first time. Did they say where he had been? TIA

The original article actually sounded like a married couple (or at least a living together couple) had left their child with a nanny in Miami that they both knew from where all three formerly lived, Boston. The article that reports there was no child to kidnap, sounds like she left Boston and moved to Miami after becoming pregnant and that he was traveling from Boston to get a first look at his 6 mo. old son.
Thanks Jody. Now one more question. How many people have a nanny that takes a kid to their house, instead of watching them at the parent's home? When I first saw the story, I called BS because the baby was at the nanny's house.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: December 26, 2008, 10:22:04 AM »

Can I just say how amazed I am that the Anthonys have actually shut their mouths (for the most part).  Either that new lawyer is a miracle worker ... or they are plotting once again ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: December 26, 2008, 10:23:03 AM »

I watched the movie "Untraceable" with my family last night. That's one of the movies Casey rented with her bf when Caylee was first missing.  I don't want to give away the plot, but NG mentioned there was a kidnapper and bodies placed in trunks.  However, she didn't say that the victims suffered horrible deaths. Also one victim had duct tape wrapped tightly around his mouth all the way around his head so he couldn't make any noise.  This movie gave me cold chills and I pray that Casey didn't use this kidnapper's ideas for murdering Caylee. 
Please tell me you are kidding me about duct tape. I wonder if she had seen the movie before they rented it that night and poor Caylee was duct taped lying in the car while she watched it with Tony?
No I'm not kidding about the duct tape. It gave me cold chills when I saw that part. I wondered if Casey had seen that movie before too.  Poor sweet little Caylee. I hope she didn't suffer during her death. 
Thanks for the info on this movie. It is one I will never watch. I did see the trailer of it when the info about Casey getting the movies. I saw the lady look in her trunk, but didn't know about the tape around the head. It is one movie I wont be seeing.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: December 26, 2008, 10:24:07 AM »

Can I just say how amazed I am that the Anthonys have actually shut their mouths (for the most part).  Either that new lawyer is a miracle worker ... or they are plotting once again ...
Either they are plotting and scheming or the new lawyer put a muzzle on them.

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: December 26, 2008, 10:33:05 AM »

Thanks Jody. Now one more question. How many people have a nanny that takes a kid to their house, instead of watching them at the parent's home? When I first saw the story, I called BS because the baby was at the nanny's house.

I know lots of young women my daughters' ages who work who drop their child off at a babysitters house on the way to work - not a daycare center, an individual watching one child - because they want the kids to have one person to care for them and to not be exposed to other kids with colds, etc., and they could never afford to have one person come and spend the day at their homes, but could find an older, responsible woman who was willing to watch the child as long as they could remain in their own home while doing it.

My mother worked when I was little and the person she hired to watch me came to our house, usually a combo housekeeper-babysitter, some live-in's, but today that kind of arrangement is too expensive for most working mothers. Just my experience...
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: December 26, 2008, 10:33:09 AM »

JMO...I'll go with the muzzle.
You talk you are being charged and going to jail ----PERIOD----

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: December 26, 2008, 10:40:02 AM »

I know lots of young women my daughters' ages who work who drop their child off at a babysitters house on the way to work - not a daycare center, an individual watching one child - because they want the kids to have one person to care for them and to not be exposed to other kids with colds, etc., and they could never afford to have one person come and spend the day at their homes, but could find an older, responsible woman who was willing to watch the child as long as they could remain in their own home while doing it.

My mother worked when I was little and the person she hired to watch me came to our house, usually a combo housekeeper-babysitter, some live-in's, but today that kind of arrangement is too expensive for most working mothers. Just my experience...
Mothers drop their children off at babysitters, not nannys. That is what always got me about Casey saying she had a nanny. I know people that have nannies. The nanny is usually a housekeeper/babysitter that comes to the house.

I don't have kids, so maybe babysitters are called nanny these days. Thanks for your information Jody.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: December 26, 2008, 10:41:02 AM »

I please take the muzzle off so they can go to jail.

Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: December 26, 2008, 10:41:36 AM »

Thanks for the info on this movie. It is one I will never watch. I did see the trailer of it when the info about Casey getting the movies. I saw the lady look in her trunk, but didn't know about the tape around the head. It is one movie I wont be seeing.
I've always liked scary movies but this one bothered me because of Casey/Caylee.  One thing about the duct tape in this movie is that it did not cover the nose or eyes. It was just around the head at the mouth area only.  I haven't decided if Casey did this before or after Caylee died.  I suspect Caylee's mouth may have been taped shut in case she woke up.  If Caylee's whole head was wrapped, I think she probably did that part after death. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: December 26, 2008, 10:41:58 AM »

I Please take the muzzle off so they can go to jail.
Edit myself again. DOH

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: December 26, 2008, 10:43:28 AM »

I've always liked scary movies but this one bothered me because of Casey/Caylee.  One thing about the duct tape in this movie is that it did not cover the nose or eyes. It was just around the head at the mouth area only.  I haven't decided if Casey did this before or after Caylee died.  I suspect Caylee's mouth may have been taped shut in case she woke up.  If Caylee's whole head was wrapped, I think she probably did that part after death. 
So if Caylee was alive and she taped her mouth to keep her quiet, that means she would have tied her hands together too. A 3 yo would be able to pull the tape off if her hands were free. 

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: December 26, 2008, 10:44:44 AM »

[/quote

Hi pharlap! I'm guessing that you and I are probably the only 2 posters on here who know who you are named after. Are you into TB's?

I think you are absolutely correct. Someone has finally been able to make reality sink in with the Anthonys and make them realize they may be sitting in adjoining cells to their offspring if they keep spinning for her.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: December 26, 2008, 10:45:06 AM »

1. Similar case involved a woman who faked a pregnancy. This is common and sometimes involved women cutting a baby out of another woman's belly to prove she was pregnant. Yes, involved the credibility to the baby daddy. This particular woman got the idea of the fake nanny from the news.

2. Untraceable. Casey definately got the tape around the head idea here and it was probably post mortum. The tape over the mouth and drug overdose was probably the death causer. jmho. Drug overdose/panic causes vomiting, if it can't get out it causes inhalation and choking.
So you think that she did the tape around the head after she was dead, but she taped her mouth shut also? Either way, makes me sick.

Good morning everyone. Hope all had a great holiday.
I do not think the duct tape was put on post mortem, only because I can't think of a single good reason why someone would do that.  Even if she did hatch the kidnapping story it doesn't make sense cause there wouldn't be a need to do that after she died.  It's all tooo sick....either way
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #875 on: December 26, 2008, 10:46:08 AM »

Just an FYI, you can watch Untraceable on Youtube.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: December 26, 2008, 10:49:53 AM »

Orange County Clerk of Courts

12/24/2008 A EX PARTE MOTION TO APPOINT SPECIAL MASTER

Masters perform a wide variety of tasks. They serve various roles in pretrial discovery and proceedings, facilitate the mediated settlement of cases, make recommendations and submit reports to judges, assist with complex issues, chair advisory committees composed of lawyers of record, help administer class actions and settlements, propose orders jointly recommended by the parties, make decisions based on judicial reference or the parties' consent, and become engaged in post-trial proceedings.
Utilizing "special masters" in Florida: unanswered questions, practical considerations, and the order of appointment.

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: December 26, 2008, 10:50:36 AM »

Mothers drop their children off at babysitters, not nannys. That is what always got me about Casey saying she had a nanny. I know people that have nannies. The nanny is usually a housekeeper/babysitter that comes to the house.

I don't have kids, so maybe babysitters are called nanny these days. Thanks for your information Jody.

I always thought a "nanny" was a live-in, but I'm not sure that the term hasn't morphed into anybody who watches kids because "babysitter" sounds like a teenager you pay by the hour to watch your kids while you go out to dinner. I don't know.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: December 26, 2008, 10:50:37 AM »

Just an FYI, you can watch Untraceable on Youtube.
Thanks Boo, I really don't think I could handle that movie after what I just read.

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #879 on: December 26, 2008, 10:54:16 AM »

MY daughter has a nanny who comes to the house very day.  My grand d  is a year old.  MY daughter had 3 months off before returning to work.  The nanny stared the day my grand d came home from the hosiptal-my daughter wanted to get to really know her-before leaving her with the baby. I also have a key to the house and my daughter told me to stop by all diferent hours of the day and use the key not to ring the bell.( just to see what was going on )  Well the nanny is wonderful-she is part of the family.  Goes to all parties for my grand d so most of the family knows her.  I have her cell phone she has mind.  Also met her husband.  A nanny is a person who will spend a great deal of time with your baby- that make her a very im[portant person- A choice of a nanny should never be taken lightly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.