April 26, 2024, 01:28:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340868 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: December 26, 2008, 10:55:43 AM »

Caylee Anthony: FL Couple Claim Nanny Took Baby Boy
Posted on December 26th, 2008
by mondoreb in Breaking News, Florida News
Missing 6-month-old Riley Archer Buchness

SNIPPED

The couple claim the nanny’s name is “Camille” but they don’t know her last name. The police say the couple has given a “vague description” of the nanny and that she is 5′ 6″, weighs approximately 130 pds, has long brown hair, and speaks with a heavy French accent. She also drives a red Acura with possibly Massachusetts plates.

The couple, who recently moved to Miami, claim they knew “Camille” from when they lived in Boston and that the nanny had previously babysat baby Riley. According to the couple, Camille had promised to drop off Riley at 1 p.m.. Camille then text messaged two hours later saying she was stuck in traffic. Riley’s mother claims she called Camille and told her Riley could stay over Tuesday night but to return the baby on Wednesday. After Camille didn’t show up by 8 p.m. Wednesday, and hadn’t responded to cell phone calls or text messages, Riley’s parents notified the police.

SNIPPED

They don't know the last name of the person they left their 6 mo. child with, this is ridiculous.  I don't even leave my dog with someone who's last name I do not know even just to run to the bathroom at the dog park.

Hmmm.. Didn't take long before another parent likely decided they could get away with the 'nanny took em' BS.  The 'nanny' gets stuck in traffic so the parents let their baby stay the night?  Who does this?  LE may as well arrest the parents now.  Baez can represent them, he's done such a bangup job with Casey and all.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #881 on: December 26, 2008, 10:56:45 AM »

She sounds very sick.  Similiar to Casey, in that apparently she'll take a lie to the extreme.

Yeah, but her lie lasted something less than 2 days. She's probably somebody who has followed little Caylee in the press reports, needed a lie in desperation to satisfy the boyfriend, and came up with this stupid idea when pressed. It may have been entirely the boyfriend's idea to call the police, so she got in over her head when it escalated to LE being involved. Other than this girl being stupid enough to try to use some of the facts she learned by hearing about the Anthonys, her lie doesn't have much to do with Casey's elaborate web that she began to weave months before snuffing her existing child. There is some logic here. Nobody believed her lie, the police confronted her like they did Casey, and she fessed up - a world of difference IMO.

Good Morning Monkeys. Hope everybody got whatever they wanted from Santa and had plenty of goodies to eat!
Hi JodyO, but her lie didn't last only two days. She was lying to the baby daddy that he had a son that was alive. Only when he showed up to see him she made the lie bigger and called a kidnapping. She sounds a lot like Casey to me. JMO

That's true that she lied to the "child's" father for months and maybe even got $ from him, who knows? I can understand this girl maybe having a desire to make a fool of the boyfriend by stringing him along with a lie that he had a son, maybe because he would not marry her. Maybe there never was any pregnancy... or maybe she did miscarry, or maybe she had an abortion when he wouldn't marry her. No way for us to know. But, I do understand that she may have had some reason to want to get even with the boyfriend by lying to him and being stupid enough to never consider that the cops would be called and find out almost instantly that there never was any "child." The difference I see is that this girl 'fessed up when confronted by authorities with the lies; whereas, Casey continued to spin bigger, better ones, never admitting anything other than she no longer worked at Universal, and that seems to have been temporary, returning to the "work lie" once she left the property. Of course, this girl isn't a murderer, so she has much less to worry about having to answer for.
You are right, at least she fessed up to the police and told them there was no baby. It gets all so confusing. I wonder where the daddy of the "baby" was all this time. I hope he wasn't a soldier coming home to see his child for the first time. Did they say where he had been? TIA

The original article actually sounded like a married couple (or at least a living together couple) had left their child with a nanny in Miami that they both knew from where all three formerly lived, Boston. The article that reports there was no child to kidnap, sounds like she left Boston and moved to Miami after becoming pregnant and that he was traveling from Boston to get a first look at his 6 mo. old son.
Thanks Jody. Now one more question. How many people have a nanny that takes a kid to their house, instead of watching them at the parent's home? When I first saw the story, I called BS because the baby was at the nanny's house.

I know lots of young women my daughters' ages who work who drop their child off at a babysitters house on the way to work - not a daycare center, an individual watching one child - because they want the kids to have one person to care for them and to not be exposed to other kids with colds, etc., and they could never afford to have one person come and spend the day at their homes, but could find an older, responsible woman who was willing to watch the child as long as they could remain in their own home while doing it.

My mother worked when I was little and the person she hired to watch me came to our house, usually a combo housekeeper-babysitter, some live-in's, but today that kind of arrangement is too expensive for most working mothers. Just my experience...
MY daughter has a nanny who comes to the house very day.  My grand d  is a year old.  MY daughter had 3 months off before returning to work.  The nanny stared the day my grand d came home from the hosiptal-my daughter wanted to get to really know her-before leaving her with the baby. I also have a key to the house and my daughter told me to stop by all diferent hours of the day and use the key not to ring the bell.( just to see what was going on )  Well the nanny is wonderful-she is part of the family.  Goes to all parties for my grand d so most of the family knows her.  I have her cell phone she has mind.  Also met her husband.  A nanny is a person who will spend a great deal of time with your baby- that make her a very im[portant person- A choice of a nanny should never be taken lightly
Thanks Cher, that is what I thought a nanny was. Someone who stays at the house and is basically part of the family. Not what the fictional Zani did.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: December 26, 2008, 10:57:49 AM »

She sounds very sick.  Similiar to Casey, in that apparently she'll take a lie to the extreme.

Yeah, but her lie lasted something less than 2 days. She's probably somebody who has followed little Caylee in the press reports, needed a lie in desperation to satisfy the boyfriend, and came up with this stupid idea when pressed. It may have been entirely the boyfriend's idea to call the police, so she got in over her head when it escalated to LE being involved. Other than this girl being stupid enough to try to use some of the facts she learned by hearing about the Anthonys, her lie doesn't have much to do with Casey's elaborate web that she began to weave months before snuffing her existing child. There is some logic here. Nobody believed her lie, the police confronted her like they did Casey, and she fessed up - a world of difference IMO.

Good Morning Monkeys. Hope everybody got whatever they wanted from Santa and had plenty of goodies to eat!
Hi JodyO, but her lie didn't last only two days. She was lying to the baby daddy that he had a son that was alive. Only when he showed up to see him she made the lie bigger and called a kidnapping. She sounds a lot like Casey to me. JMO

That's true that she lied to the "child's" father for months and maybe even got $ from him, who knows? I can understand this girl maybe having a desire to make a fool of the boyfriend by stringing him along with a lie that he had a son, maybe because he would not marry her. Maybe there never was any pregnancy... or maybe she did miscarry, or maybe she had an abortion when he wouldn't marry her. No way for us to know. But, I do understand that she may have had some reason to want to get even with the boyfriend by lying to him and being stupid enough to never consider that the cops would be called and find out almost instantly that there never was any "child." The difference I see is that this girl 'fessed up when confronted by authorities with the lies; whereas, Casey continued to spin bigger, better ones, never admitting anything other than she no longer worked at Universal, and that seems to have been temporary, returning to the "work lie" once she left the property. Of course, this girl isn't a murderer, so she has much less to worry about having to answer for.
You are right, at least she fessed up to the police and told them there was no baby. It gets all so confusing. I wonder where the daddy of the "baby" was all this time. I hope he wasn't a soldier coming home to see his child for the first time. Did they say where he had been? TIA

The original article actually sounded like a married couple (or at least a living together couple) had left their child with a nanny in Miami that they both knew from where all three formerly lived, Boston. The article that reports there was no child to kidnap, sounds like she left Boston and moved to Miami after becoming pregnant and that he was traveling from Boston to get a first look at his 6 mo. old son.
Thanks Jody. Now one more question. How many people have a nanny that takes a kid to their house, instead of watching them at the parent's home? When I first saw the story, I called BS because the baby was at the nanny's house.

I know lots of young women my daughters' ages who work who drop their child off at a babysitters house on the way to work - not a daycare center, an individual watching one child - because they want the kids to have one person to care for them and to not be exposed to other kids with colds, etc., and they could never afford to have one person come and spend the day at their homes, but could find an older, responsible woman who was willing to watch the child as long as they could remain in their own home while doing it.

My mother worked when I was little and the person she hired to watch me came to our house, usually a combo housekeeper-babysitter, some live-in's, but today that kind of arrangement is too expensive for most working mothers. Just my experience...
Mothers drop their children off at babysitters, not nannys. That is what always got me about Casey saying she had a nanny. I know people that have nannies. The nanny is usually a housekeeper/babysitter that comes to the house.

I don't have kids, so maybe babysitters are called nanny these days. Thanks for your information Jody.

I always thought a "nanny" was a live-in, but I'm not sure that the term hasn't morphed into anybody who watches kids because "babysitter" sounds like a teenager you pay by the hour to watch your kids while you go out to dinner. I don't know.
Me too. Maybe Nanny was to make Casey look posh.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: December 26, 2008, 11:03:54 AM »

Can I just say how amazed I am that the Anthonys have actually shut their mouths (for the most part).  Either that new lawyer is a miracle worker ... or they are plotting once again ...
Either they are plotting and scheming or the new lawyer put a muzzle on them.

JMO...I'll go with the muzzle.
You talk you are being charged and going to jail ----PERIOD----

I agree. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: December 26, 2008, 11:04:35 AM »

It was just reported that the missing baby in Miami was fabricated and the mother arrested for giving a false report to the police!

snippet:

Police: Missing Baby Story "Fabricated"
Megan McCormick Charged With Filing A False Police ReportMIAMI (CBS4) ― 

Megan McCormick, in police custody, has been charged with filing a false police report for lying about the disappearance of her baby

Megan McCormick has been charged with filing a false police report for claiming this child was her son and disappeared December 23rd. Police say she lied about the whole story and she does not have a son who is missing. McCormick found this picture on the

The search for a baby, reportedly missing since December 23rd has been called off after Miami police say the whole story was fabricated by a woman who claimed to be the missing child's mother.

That woman, Megan McCormick, has now been charged with filing a false police report. According to Miami police detective Freddy Ponce, Megan McCormick made up the story about her missing 6-month old son to cover up the fact that she had a miscarriage six months ago and didn't want her ex-boyfriend, John Buchness, to know the truth. Detective Ponce explained to CBS4's Marybel Rodriguez that when Buchness came to town for the holidays to visit McCormick and his son, she made up the story about the baby disappearing with a nanny.

Trouble is, police say, there was no baby and there was no nanny.

McCormick found the picture of a child on the internet and made up the story. She claimed the baby was last seen with a nanny named Camille on December 23rd but McCormick didn't have a last name for the nanny or an address.

Police say Buchness had no knowledge of the miscarriage and was in town to meet his son for the first time.

Ah!!  Another woman who makes up stories to get attention/sympathy from others.  I hope the judge throws the book at her. 

missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: December 26, 2008, 11:04:41 AM »

1. Similar case involved a woman who faked a pregnancy. This is common and sometimes involved women cutting a baby out of another woman's belly to prove she was pregnant. Yes, involved the credibility to the baby daddy. This particular woman got the idea of the fake nanny from the news.

2. Untraceable. Casey definately got the tape around the head idea here and it was probably post mortum. The tape over the mouth and drug overdose was probably the death causer. jmho. Drug overdose/panic causes vomiting, if it can't get out it causes inhalation and choking.
So you think that she did the tape around the head after she was dead, but she taped her mouth shut also? Either way, makes me sick.

Good morning everyone. Hope all had a great holiday.
I do not think the duct tape was put on post mortem, only because I can't think of a single good reason why someone would do that.  Even if she did hatch the kidnapping story it doesn't make sense cause there wouldn't be a need to do that after she died.  It's all tooo sick....either way

She may have wanted to cover up her face so that she wouldnt have to see her..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: December 26, 2008, 11:06:23 AM »

Can I just say how amazed I am that the Anthonys have actually shut their mouths (for the most part).  Either that new lawyer is a miracle worker ... or they are plotting once again ...
Either they are plotting and scheming or the new lawyer put a muzzle on them.

JMO...I'll go with the muzzle.
You talk you are being charged and going to jail ----PERIOD----
  I please take the muzzle off so they can go to jail.

Yes,off with the muzzle. 
Now you know there is no way they are going to keep quiet.It's not in Cindy to do so.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #887 on: December 26, 2008, 11:07:50 AM »

I watched the movie "Untraceable" with my family last night. That's one of the movies Casey rented with her bf when Caylee was first missing.  I don't want to give away the plot, but NG mentioned there was a kidnapper and bodies placed in trunks.  However, she didn't say that the victims suffered horrible deaths. Also one victim had duct tape wrapped tightly around his mouth all the way around his head so he couldn't make any noise.  This movie gave me cold chills and I pray that Casey didn't use this kidnapper's ideas for murdering Caylee. 

oooooooo!    

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #888 on: December 26, 2008, 11:10:15 AM »

1. Similar case involved a woman who faked a pregnancy. This is common and sometimes involved women cutting a baby out of another woman's belly to prove she was pregnant. Yes, involved the credibility to the baby daddy. This particular woman got the idea of the fake nanny from the news.

2. Untraceable. Casey definately got the tape around the head idea here and it was probably post mortum. The tape over the mouth and drug overdose was probably the death causer. jmho. Drug overdose/panic causes vomiting, if it can't get out it causes inhalation and choking.
So you think that she did the tape around the head after she was dead, but she taped her mouth shut also? Either way, makes me sick.

I do not think the duct tape was put on post mortem, only because I can't think of a single good reason why someone would do that.  Even if she did hatch the kidnapping story it doesn't make sense cause there wouldn't be a need to do that after she died.  It's all tooo sick....either way

That is what I believe is why she covered up her face. One thing that I can't figure out is why none of Casey's friends never really questioned Casey about the Nanny, except a random question once in awhile.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #889 on: December 26, 2008, 11:10:53 AM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: December 26, 2008, 11:11:27 AM »

I always thought a "nanny" was a live-in, but I'm not sure that the term hasn't morphed into anybody who watches kids because "babysitter" sounds like a teenager you pay by the hour to watch your kids while you go out to dinner. I don't know.
Me too. Maybe Nanny was to make Casey look posh.

Maybe giving Casey too much credit, but "nanny" sounds like regular babysitter, not a bunch of different people, and that might have been to reassure Cindy that Caylee was being watched by one person all the time who had a serious interest in the child, not just some series of kids who would let Casey leave her for a couple of hours.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: December 26, 2008, 11:15:28 AM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: December 26, 2008, 11:15:35 AM »

Possibly, but why not just cover her face with a towel or pillowcase. Tape is just sick.

missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: December 26, 2008, 11:15:46 AM »

That is what I believe is why she covered up her face. One thing that I can't figure out is why none of Casey's friends never really questioned Casey about the Nanny, except a random question once in awhile.

yah for sure..  I don't get it because if one my friends kids all of a sudden was not around, that would just be wierd...
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: December 26, 2008, 11:15:47 AM »

If she didn't want to look at her then why not just put her in a bag like she did???  To go to the extra effort to do the diabolical deed of wrapping duct tape around her face is sick beyond sick and that shows me just what Casey is made of.......so why couldn't she have drugged her and then wrapped the tape around her face to make sure she never woke up.  My point is if she is capable of doing something that sick in death, then she is certainly capable of doing it while she is alive.  Most people don't want to handle a dead body....in my opinion
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: December 26, 2008, 11:15:58 AM »

It was just reported that the missing baby in Miami was fabricated and the mother arrested for giving a false report to the police!

snippet:

Megan McCormick, in police custody, has been charged with filing a false police report for lying about the disappearance of her baby

Megan McCormick has been charged with filing a false police report for claiming this child was her son and disappeared December 23rd. Police say she lied about the whole story and she does not have a son who is missing. McCormick found this picture on the

The search for a baby, reportedly missing since December 23rd has been called off after Miami police say the whole story was fabricated by a woman who claimed to be the missing child's mother.

That woman, Megan McCormick, has now been charged with filing a false police report. According to Miami police detective Freddy Ponce, Megan McCormick made up the story about her missing 6-month old son to cover up the fact that she had a miscarriage six months ago and didn't want her ex-boyfriend, John Buchness, to know the truth. Detective Ponce explained to CBS4's Marybel Rodriguez that when Buchness came to town for the holidays to visit McCormick and his son, she made up the story about the baby disappearing with a nanny.

McCormick found the picture of a child on the internet and made up the story. She claimed the baby was last seen with a nanny named Camille on December 23rd but McCormick didn't have a last name for the nanny or an address.

Police say Buchness had no knowledge of the miscarriage and was in town to meet his son for the first time.

Ah!!  Another woman who makes up stories to get attention/sympathy from others.  I hope the judge throws the book at her. 

Me too Wyks. Obviously she shouldn't get a pass on this.Can you imagine what tha supposed father went through.   

~ Peter Frampton
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: December 26, 2008, 11:16:44 AM »

Possibly, but why not just cover her face with a towel or pillowcase. Tape is just sick.

yah but Casey is just sick too... the tape matches her thought process..
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: December 26, 2008, 11:17:00 AM »

snippet:

I hope so too.  I think it is so cruel for women to lie to men in this manner.  Lying about being the father of a child that she knew was not his (casey) and lying about the existence of a child AND a kidnapping (this woman).  To let someone think they are the parent of a baby knowning that they aren't is just beyond words to me. This poor man went to visit what he thought was his son for the first time over Christmas.  I can't imagine his pain when he got there and was told the baby has been kidnapped and then wait, no, the baby just never existed.  She probably made up stories about things the child did and strung this guy along.

This woman seems to have serious problems.  Hopefully she'll get much needed help before she becomes a mother (if she isn't yet).  Lying in such extreme manners about things of this nature seems so sick to me. 
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: December 26, 2008, 11:18:04 AM »

If she didn't want to look at her then why not just put her in a bag like she did???  To go to the extra effort to do the diabolical deed of wrapping duct tape around her face is sick beyond sick and that shows me just what Casey is made of.......so why couldn't she have drugged her and then wrapped the tape around her face to make sure she never woke up.  My point is if she is capable of doing something that sick in death, then she is certainly capable of doing it while she is alive.  Most people don't want to handle a dead body....in my opinion

yah most people..........    Casey is not like most people though.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #899 on: December 26, 2008, 11:18:30 AM »

Any discussions on it?

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?
Tearing out a piece of drywall, to me, means they found blood splatter. Maybe Caylee didn't die as peaceful as being gently put to sleep. Maybe KC was more violent than we thought. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.