April 19, 2024, 11:55:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340404 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #920 on: December 26, 2008, 11:53:26 AM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?
Tearing out a piece of drywall, to me, means they found blood splatter. Maybe Caylee didn't die as peaceful as being gently put to sleep. Maybe KC was more violent than we thought. 

I was also wondering if it was blood spatter.  This can also happen in strangulation 
I did not know that blood spatter could happen in strangulation, perhaps that is what Casey did.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: December 26, 2008, 11:55:16 AM »

Good Morning, if I understand correctly the defense is waiting for the autopsy reports before they do a second autopsy. But I can't figure out why they can't do it and later compare with the first autopsy. This makes no sense to me, Caylee needs a funeral and cremated or buried, this seems very wrong to me.

From what I understand, it's not an actual 'autopsy', since that cannot be done on skeletal remains.  What the defense seems to be wanting are the pics and the exrays done, and will study those.  Not sure how what the defense wants to do has anything to do with Caylee's remains being kept release for burial. 

This is the first time I've EVER heard of the defense butting into an investigation of the remains!  Don't they typically wait for reports and such, then form their defense around that?  Am thinking more and more that Baez got his degree at a K-mart blue-light special. 

This is what I don't understand, because I know I read somewhere Kathy Reich, was going to do the autopsy for the defense.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: December 26, 2008, 11:55:36 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!
 I hope everyone had a wonderful Chistmas!! It was good here but glad it's over.I've already got the tree down and things carried downstairs to be tucked away until next year.Yayyyyyyyy!!!
About this duct tape..Has it ever been documented that there was indeed duct tape involved at all as far as being on Caylee? I remember hearing it as a rumour but don't remember hearing it as fact.Has that truth been released yet? Thanks Monkeys..Smile

O/T

Tater - did you get the nanner I sent you a few days ago? Just wanted to be sure you got it. 

Yes!!!Will send you a peel soon...

Check your basket....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: December 26, 2008, 11:57:12 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!
 I hope everyone had a wonderful Chistmas!! It was good here but glad it's over.I've already got the tree down and things carried downstairs to be tucked away until next year.Yayyyyyyyy!!!
About this duct tape..Has it ever been documented that there was indeed duct tape involved at all as far as being on Caylee? I remember hearing it as a rumour but don't remember hearing it as fact.Has that truth been released yet? Thanks Monkeys..Smile
Wow your fast, I wish you could come here and do mine, I hate taking everything down.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: December 26, 2008, 11:59:37 AM »

1. Similar case involved a woman who faked a pregnancy. This is common and sometimes involved women cutting a baby out of another woman's belly to prove she was pregnant. Yes, involved the credibility to the baby daddy. This particular woman got the idea of the fake nanny from the news.

2. Untraceable. Casey definately got the tape around the head idea here and it was probably post mortum. The tape over the mouth and drug overdose was probably the death causer. jmho. Drug overdose/panic causes vomiting, if it can't get out it causes inhalation and choking.

So you think that she did the tape around the head after she was dead, but she taped her mouth shut also? Either way, makes me sick.

Am thinking that's all in one, rather than seperate.  Tape over the mouth and continuing on around the jaw and head.  All one piece, perhaps more than one piece.  There's been rumors of the tape being around the head a couple of times. 

Poor Caylee. 

Good morning/Afternoon!

In no way am I psychic or do I normally claim to have visions.  I am about as perceptive as a box of rocks at times.  However, ever since it was reported there was duck tape on the skull, I have had a terrible "vision" or an overkill situation.  In a shooting, for example, someone might shoot and kill someone but continue to shoot the dead person.  This is a sign of personal malice between the murderer and victim.  In much the same way I have been "seeing" or "imagining" Casey being very mad and doing something to shut Caylee up for good.  I "see" her taking a LOT of duck tape off of a roll (foot on end of tape, pulling roll up) and then taking this very long piece and wrapping it angrily several times around Caylee's head.

Caylee could have been already passed out or passed away at that time due to choloroform . . . I prefer to think of it that way.

Ugh, sorry, had to share that with someone.  Won't mention it again, it's been bothering me since Caylee was discovered.

RIP Caylee!!!

Karen
I can see this also, with her rage she just kept winding the duct tape around and around.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: December 26, 2008, 12:01:11 PM »

Good morning monkeys!!!
Wow your fast, I wish you could come here and do mine, I hate taking everything down.

I'd be glad too!!! I am so over it when it's over.I usually do it late Christmas day but this year I slept a few hours before I started.Sure sign of age...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: December 26, 2008, 12:03:00 PM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?

No, I can't see Casey doing that, someone else yes, in disposing of evidence.  When drywall was reported to have been taken as evidence, it didn't make sense to me, until it was then said that a white board was found at the scene.  They didn't say the white thing is drywall tho.  Might be.  But yeah, I just can't see Casey as being the one doing something like that.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #927 on: December 26, 2008, 12:08:49 PM »

It was just reported that the missing baby in Miami was fabricated and the mother arrested for giving a false report to the police!

snippet:

Police: Missing Baby Story "Fabricated"
Megan McCormick Charged With Filing A False Police ReportMIAMI (CBS4) ― 

Megan McCormick, in police custody, has been charged with filing a false police report for lying about the disappearance of her baby

Megan McCormick has been charged with filing a false police report for claiming this child was her son and disappeared December 23rd. Police say she lied about the whole story and she does not have a son who is missing. McCormick found this picture on the

The search for a baby, reportedly missing since December 23rd has been called off after Miami police say the whole story was fabricated by a woman who claimed to be the missing child's mother.

That woman, Megan McCormick, has now been charged with filing a false police report. According to Miami police detective Freddy Ponce, Megan McCormick made up the story about her missing 6-month old son to cover up the fact that she had a miscarriage six months ago and didn't want her ex-boyfriend, John Buchness, to know the truth. Detective Ponce explained to CBS4's Marybel Rodriguez that when Buchness came to town for the holidays to visit McCormick and his son, she made up the story about the baby disappearing with a nanny.

Trouble is, police say, there was no baby and there was no nanny.

McCormick found the picture of a child on the internet and made up the story. She claimed the baby was last seen with a nanny named Camille on December 23rd but McCormick didn't have a last name for the nanny or an address.

Police say Buchness had no knowledge of the miscarriage and was in town to meet his son for the first time.

Ah!!  Another woman who makes up stories to get attention/sympathy from others.  I hope the judge throws the book at her. 

Me too Wyks. Obviously she shouldn't get a pass on this.Can you imagine what tha supposed father went through.   

Poor guy.  A wild emotional rollercoast ride.  Bet after recovering from the shock of it all he's going to thank his lucky stars he can walk (run?) away from her and all this.  Just imagine how little he will likely trust the next woman in his life.   

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: December 26, 2008, 12:09:24 PM »

O/T

I'm gonna meet Tater live and in person for lunch next week. 

(I mean, I'll be eating with her, not consuming taters  )

I'll let y'all know if she looks like her avatar. 

I Stand With The Girl
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #929 on: December 26, 2008, 12:09:32 PM »

Any discussions on it?

Tearing out a piece of drywall, to me, means they found blood splatter. Maybe Caylee didn't die as peaceful as being gently put to sleep. Maybe KC was more violent than we thought. 
That's what I thought, they would not randomly take drywall without a purpose. But the problem I'm having is the autopsy didn't show any kind of trauma, at least that is what I thought to be the conclusion.

But there my have been blood on the clothing or material or book found at the scene. That would send them into the house with those special UV lights, they would pick up ANY type of blood there, even if it has been cleaned off.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: December 26, 2008, 12:10:57 PM »

It was just reported that the missing baby in Miami was fabricated and the mother arrested for giving a false report to the police!

snippet:

Police: Missing Baby Story "Fabricated"
Megan McCormick Charged With Filing A False Police ReportMIAMI (CBS4) ― 

Megan McCormick, in police custody, has been charged with filing a false police report for lying about the disappearance of her baby

Megan McCormick has been charged with filing a false police report for claiming this child was her son and disappeared December 23rd. Police say she lied about the whole story and she does not have a son who is missing. McCormick found this picture on the

The search for a baby, reportedly missing since December 23rd has been called off after Miami police say the whole story was fabricated by a woman who claimed to be the missing child's mother.

That woman, Megan McCormick, has now been charged with filing a false police report. According to Miami police detective Freddy Ponce, Megan McCormick made up the story about her missing 6-month old son to cover up the fact that she had a miscarriage six months ago and didn't want her ex-boyfriend, John Buchness, to know the truth. Detective Ponce explained to CBS4's Marybel Rodriguez that when Buchness came to town for the holidays to visit McCormick and his son, she made up the story about the baby disappearing with a nanny.

Trouble is, police say, there was no baby and there was no nanny.

McCormick found the picture of a child on the internet and made up the story. She claimed the baby was last seen with a nanny named Camille on December 23rd but McCormick didn't have a last name for the nanny or an address.

Police say Buchness had no knowledge of the miscarriage and was in town to meet his son for the first time.

Ah!!  Another woman who makes up stories to get attention/sympathy from others.  I hope the judge throws the book at her. 

I hope so too.  I think it is so cruel for women to lie to men in this manner.  Lying about being the father of a child that she knew was not his (casey) and lying about the existence of a child AND a kidnapping (this woman).  To let someone think they are the parent of a baby knowning that they aren't is just beyond words to me. This poor man went to visit what he thought was his son for the first time over Christmas.  I can't imagine his pain when he got there and was told the baby has been kidnapped and then wait, no, the baby just never existed.  She probably made up stories about things the child did and strung this guy along.

This woman seems to have serious problems.  Hopefully she'll get much needed help before she becomes a mother (if she isn't yet).  Lying in such extreme manners about things of this nature seems so sick to me. 

I agree cheeky!! 

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: December 26, 2008, 12:11:08 PM »

Good morning all of you monkeys.

Okay, PLEASE DON'T LAUGH, but I need to ask a stupid question that I have been wondering about since KC's arrests.  What is it that women prisoners do to other women prisoners to make their life hell?  I've read about what men do to other men sexually and that's about all I know when it comes to prison life.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #932 on: December 26, 2008, 12:12:11 PM »

Can I just say how amazed I am that the Anthonys have actually shut their mouths (for the most part).  Either that new lawyer is a miracle worker ... or they are plotting once again ...

I agree Newfie.  Am thinking the A's new lawyer has 'reached out to them' and convinced them to STF up cuz they are yapping their way into a jail sentence.  Betcha that's what shut them up.  And now he's likely talking for them and busy as a cat with two tails in a room full of rockers trying to plan their next move/s. 

imo the remains being found shut them up..  because they wanted to beleive so badly that she was alive, and now they have proof and its hit them very hard...

I'm not sure if the remains being found or the very real THREAT of being thrown in jail themselves or maybe they caught wind of JB making a defense for KC being abused herself at the hands of the Ants. I think those 2 items would be enough to keep them on a short leash. Nejame did say there was a whole lot more regarding the Ants and their actions. Gotta make ya wonder!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #933 on: December 26, 2008, 12:13:38 PM »

Okay, PLEASE DON'T LAUGH, but I need to ask a stupid question that I have been wondering about since KC's arrests.  What is it that women prisoners do to other women prisoners to make their life hell?  I've read about what men do to other men sexually and that's about all I know when it comes to prison life.

Anything a man can do, a woman can do, only they would use objects. 

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: December 26, 2008, 12:18:14 PM »

Any discussions on it?

No, I can't see Casey doing that, someone else yes, in disposing of evidence.  When drywall was reported to have been taken as evidence, it didn't make sense to me, until it was then said that a white board was found at the scene.  They didn't say the white thing is drywall tho.  Might be.  But yeah, I just can't see Casey as being the one doing something like that.   

When it was reported that LE cut out drywall and carpet from the A's, I was not surprised because for no real good reason, I have thought all along that Casey killed Caylee in the A's home, and it made sense to me that LE would be looking for and finding trace evidence of a crime committed there. When the MR said something about a "white board," I was not thinking of drywall until you mentioned the possibility. That would make sense as to what a "white board" might be. I cannot imagine Casey cutting out a chunk of drywall no matter what sort of evidence it contained; and I sure can't see Casey replacing it so there wasn't a hole where the wall used to be. IF any of that is fact, somebody definitely helped her dispose of poor Caylee.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #935 on: December 26, 2008, 12:19:01 PM »

Anything a man can do, a woman can do, only they would use objects. 

Okay.  So I would think that would be things that KC enjoys, rather than making her life hell.  From all of the photos, she appears to be as kinky as they come.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: December 26, 2008, 12:21:27 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys

I hope all had a nice Christmas Day.

I just spent the last three hours getting my house back in order from yesterday's meyhem.  It was wonder to have family together, good food and presents but ... the peace and quiet of hubby and I puttering around this morning ... is even more wonderful in comparison.

I guess I am getting old.

I am alway instructing others not to forget the REASON FOR THE SEASON but ... I have to admit that Christmas Day at our house ... THE REASON FOR THE SEASON ... does somehow get lost.  Christmas Eve seems to be the time for reflecting.

For you Monkeys that are rushing to get that tree and all the decorations down ... I would advise you to hold off.  In my 62 years of life ... January 2nd has always been the day for all that.  In the back of my mind ... I keep thinking that it must be a commandment in some obscure book of the Bible and ... therefore ... I will not take a chance.

For the most part my heart is hardened when it come to the Anthony family but ... when I forced myself to take the focus off of Caylee Marie ... I felt compelled to pray that Cindy, George and Casey would bow ... reveal the truth ... ask God for forgiveness and ... allow the fallout to take place.

Janet
9:20 AM PT 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: December 26, 2008, 12:25:23 PM »

O/T

I'm gonna meet Tater live and in person for lunch next week. 

(I mean, I'll be eating with her, not consuming taters  )

I'll let y'all know if she looks like her avatar. 

You little monkeys better stay out of trouble. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: December 26, 2008, 12:27:02 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys

I hope all had a nice Christmas Day.

I just spent the last three hours getting my house back in order from yesterday's meyhem.  It was wonder to have family together, good food and presents but ... the peace and quiet of hubby and I puttering around this morning ... is even more wonderful in comparison.

I guess I am getting old.

I am alway instructing others not to forget the REASON FOR THE SEASON but ... I have to admit that Christmas Day at our house ... THE REASON FOR THE SEASON ... does somehow get lost.  Christmas Eve seems to be the time for reflecting.

For you Monkeys that are rushing to get that tree and all the decorations down ... I would advise you to hold off.  In my 62 years of life ... January 2nd has always been the day for all that.  In the back of my mind ... I keep thinking that it must be a commandment in some obscure book of the Bible and ... therefore ... I will not take a chance.

For the most part my heart is hardened when it come to the Anthony family but ... when I forced myself to take the focus off of Caylee Marie ... I felt compelled to pray that Cindy, George and Casey would bow ... reveal the truth ... ask God for forgiveness and ... allow the fallout to take place.

Janet
9:20 AM PT 
Glad you had a nice Christmas, and my day to take everything down is Jan 1st. And yes I like peace and quiet, and my routine even though it may be boring, is just the way I like it.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: December 26, 2008, 12:27:28 PM »

Any discussions on it?

Didn't know this was confirmed, do you have a link or which news agency?

No sorry.  Didn't save the story or the link.    

I believe it was after Caylee's remains were found and LE dashed back to the A's house and did another search.  Among other things, they brought out something big, we were wondering if it was a big picture or something. 

It was a bit after that it was reported that one thing they had removed was a piece of drywall from the A's garage.  (Am thinking it may have been in the same story where they reported having taken the pesticide containers, along with a pic of those?) 

And just lately it was reported that they had found a white board at the scene. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.