April 19, 2024, 12:30:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340411 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #980 on: December 26, 2008, 01:45:12 PM »

Just watched the "untraceable"  terrible,gory, gross movie.

What was caseys other movie she like to watch about the child that was kidnapped?
Anyone know?

We must have been watching at the same time. I just finished too. Man, that was a sick movie! I believe the other one was Jumper. 
Is that the movie with the duct tape on the man's head. Didn't you say you can watch it on youtube?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: December 26, 2008, 01:47:12 PM »

O/T

I'm gonna meet Tater live and in person for lunch next week. 

(I mean, I'll be eating with her, not consuming taters  )

I'll let y'all know if she looks like her avatar. 

You little monkeys better stay out of trouble. 
My crystal ball is saying ... next week ... monkeys will be taking up a banana collection to get BT & Tater out of the hoosegow!

Hmmmm....I don't know how much trouble we can get into at Waffle House.  Unless, of course, someone tries to make a side order out of Tater.

Oh gosh, there's TONS of stuff to do at a Waffle House!   

Lemme see.. Little sugar packets that can be poured into the salt container.  Little creamers that can be stacked into a pyramid.  Straw covers that can be blown at unsuspecting passing customers.  Syrup containers that can be.... shall I go on? 

I have three sons who, when young, needed a great deal of correction in visiting a restaurant...  My youngest is now head chef at a fav restaurant in town.  And he was the WORST with his lil imagination running wild.   

Yes,The possibilities are endless. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: December 26, 2008, 01:49:01 PM »

I know a lot of people have iffy feelings about Rev. Grund, but so far I've liked everything I've read that he's written. He seems to be a truly kind, caring man.

I Stand With The Girl
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #983 on: December 26, 2008, 01:50:46 PM »

What was caseys other movie she like to watch about the child that was kidnapped?
Anyone know?

We must have been watching at the same time. I just finished too. Man, that was a sick movie! I believe the other one was Jumper. 
Is that the movie with the duct tape on the man's head. Didn't you say you can watch it on youtube?

Yes, I watched the whole thing on Youtube, it was in 10 parts. Which i kinda like cause I can fast forward thru parts I didn't want to see. There was one part in there that the man being killed (FBI agent) had duct tape wrapped around his mouth, going around his head several times, so he could see but not talk. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: December 26, 2008, 01:50:46 PM »

You guys remember the Huffington Post article we were discussing yesterday? Well, I sent the whole thing over to Richard Grund to make sure he knew about it and I just got his response. He is making sure his family is well protected. It's a shame that anyone coming in contact with this family has to retain a lawyer soon afterward! They have told so many lies to so many people, I'm surprised anyone has anything to do with them!

Thanks for the insight. I understand now where Ariana Huffington got it from. Ariana is a big supporter of the Gay Community and Michelle Bart is a supporter and a member of that community actually.
I have sent the link to our lawyer but if we can connect Michelle Bart to it we can connect Cindy Anthony to it. All of the slander and defamatory statements against Jesse trace back to Cindy. The lawyers, the private investigators all got it from Cindy according to Leonard Padilla.

Tell the community for me that I appreciate their zeal and promise that it will be taken care of. After the funeral I am going to publicly request an apology and recanting of their statements from the Anthony's. If they do not do so I will have no choice to pursue legal action to clear Jesse's and our family name and will have done everything possible to take care of this in a cordial, Christian manner.

I can tell you that certain other investigative groups and members of the legal community (without naming names) are not letting this rest and are pursuing the truth about the Anthony's involvement in this case and a potential cover-up. From what I have heard from a well place news producer of a major network news show, law enforcement has enough evidence to pursue obstruction of justice and impeding an investigation charge and have a charge ready to go if the Anthony's continue to act as they have it will come down at the appropriate time.

Thanks again and God bless!

I think today would be a good day to arrest them. My pizza just arrived, I'm sitting in my sweats. I need something good to occupy my time. Go for it LE

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: December 26, 2008, 01:53:05 PM »

Anyone know?

Yes, I watched the whole thing on Youtube, it was in 10 parts. Which i kinda like cause I can fast forward thru parts I didn't want to see. There was one part in there that the man being killed (FBI agent) had duct tape wrapped around his mouth, going around his head several times, so he could see but not talk. 
Will it make me sick? Is it gory? Blood and splatter or do you just know what happens and don't see the gore?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: December 26, 2008, 01:56:59 PM »

You guys remember the Huffington Post article we were discussing yesterday? Well, I sent the whole thing over to Richard Grund to make sure he knew about it and I just got his response. He is making sure his family is well protected. It's a shame that anyone coming in contact with this family has to retain a lawyer soon afterward! They have told so many lies to so many people, I'm surprised anyone has anything to do with them!

Thanks for the insight. I understand now where Ariana Huffington got it from. Ariana is a big supporter of the Gay Community and Michelle Bart is a supporter and a member of that community actually.
I have sent the link to our lawyer but if we can connect Michelle Bart to it we can connect Cindy Anthony to it. All of the slander and defamatory statements against Jesse trace back to Cindy. The lawyers, the private investigators all got it from Cindy according to Leonard Padilla.

Tell the community for me that I appreciate their zeal and promise that it will be taken care of. After the funeral I am going to publicly request an apology and recanting of their statements from the Anthony's. If they do not do so I will have no choice to pursue legal action to clear Jesse's and our family name and will have done everything possible to take care of this in a cordial, Christian manner.

I can tell you that certain other investigative groups and members of the legal community (without naming names) are not letting this rest and are pursuing the truth about the Anthony's involvement in this case and a potential cover-up. From what I have heard from a well place news producer of a major network news show, law enforcement has enough evidence to pursue obstruction of justice and impeding an investigation charge and have a charge ready to go if the Anthony's continue to act as they have it will come down at the appropriate time.

Thanks for posting that Boo. I think Rev. Grund has really shown restraint. Jesse seems like a good guy to me.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #987 on: December 26, 2008, 01:57:12 PM »

Anyone know?

Will it make me sick? Is it gory? Blood and splatter or do you just know what happens and don't see the gore?

No, you can watch it. I don't watch gore at all, I can't stand it and have to turn away or walk out. So I know exactly what you are talking about. Actually the parts I sped through were of the kitten in the very beginning. That just rips my heart out. They didn't really show much but still I can't handle ANY ANIMAL ABUSE whatsoever!
There were some gross parts, but it's not a Chainsaw Massacre type blood and gore movie. More of a suspense thriller.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #988 on: December 26, 2008, 01:57:49 PM »

O/T

My crystal ball is saying ... next week ... monkeys will be taking up a banana collection to get BT & Tater out of the hoosegow!

Hmmmm....I don't know how much trouble we can get into at Waffle House.  Unless, of course, someone tries to make a side order out of Tater.

Lemme see.. Little sugar packets that can be poured into the salt container.  Little creamers that can be stacked into a pyramid.  Straw covers that can be blown at unsuspecting passing customers.  Syrup containers that can be.... shall I go on? 

I have three sons who, when young, needed a great deal of correction in visiting a restaurant...  My youngest is now head chef at a fav restaurant in town.  And he was the WORST with his lil imagination running wild.   

Well, I must tell you that we own a resturant and little kids have NOTHING on the drunks after last call!     I have seen some stuff that you would not believe - my favorite is the two that came in and got omelets about 3 am drunk as skunks. They both threw them up and re-ate them. I love drunks!   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: December 26, 2008, 01:57:53 PM »

I too will feel justice will be served if KC receives lwop and spends the rest of her life as an inmate. KC will be tortured by the sameness and routine of everyday prison life. She will be told when to get up in the morning, when to eat, when to go to work, when to sleep, when she can recreate or watch tv, totally controlled and monitored. However, she will make it her home. She will decorate her cell or cubicle with odds and ends of state approved items, nothing special, except to those incarcerated. If she is good she can earn monthly trips to the inmate beauty shop, make phone calls, receive visits, and as long as there is money on her books, she can make commissary and spend up to the approved amounts each week. As we know, she will most likely have plenty of money in her trust fund to buy commisary items. This will make KC very attractive to the indigent inmates and they will compete to be "friends" with her or offer their protection for various commissary items. The icing on the cake would be to seduce some weak male correctional officers as Susan Smith did. It is disgusting that life will continue for her, but I will find comfort in the fact that her life will forever be lived behind bars never to see freedom again.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #990 on: December 26, 2008, 02:00:04 PM »

For those monkeys who think that perhaps the 'duct tape' is a rumor, here's a link to one report:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-duct-tape-caylee-anthony-121208,0,2729573.story

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: December 26, 2008, 02:00:11 PM »

Anyone know?

No, you can watch it. I don't watch gore at all, I can't stand it and have to turn away or walk out. So I know exactly what you are talking about. Actually the parts I sped through were of the kitten in the very beginning. That just rips my heart out. They didn't really show much but still I can't handle ANY ANIMAL ABUSE whatsoever!
There were some gross parts, but it's not a Chainsaw Massacre type blood and gore movie. More of a suspense thriller.   
Kitten? I think I will pass on this movie. Thanks for the info. I can't stand animal abuse either, so I guess I won't be watching.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: December 26, 2008, 02:01:04 PM »

O/T

Well, I must tell you that we own a resturant and little kids have NOTHING on the drunks after last call!     I have seen some stuff that you would not believe - my favorite is the two that came in and got omelets about 3 am drunk as skunks. They both threw them up and re-ate them. I love drunks!   
No they didn't? How gross is that

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #993 on: December 26, 2008, 02:02:04 PM »

I think today would be a good day to arrest them. My pizza just arrived, I'm sitting in my sweats. I need something good to occupy my time. Go for it LE

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: December 26, 2008, 02:03:33 PM »

I think that those women in prison might not be nice to Casey. Not the assault stuff, but they probably could be plenty verbally abusive and might not play nice with Casey. Like insulting her teeth, her hair, her skinny legs, her Mumma etc. There will be no daily visits by Jose to make her feel good, no hugs, no FaceBook and MySpace all day, no cell phone chatter all day. Some of the ladies in prison have had horrible upbringings, there will be no Hallmark cards saying oh you poor thing, we feel for you , no tea parties with sammies with the crusts cut off. No ex boyfriends visiting her. Just the ticking of the clock, the passage of time, one day like the next tick tick tick, looking in the mirror, getting old with no one to love her or listen to her bs. All the tatoos will be the not designer but homemade jail ones with maybe Hep B as a bonus. She will wait for Santa, but boo hoo, he don't visit. She will have people who write, mostly disturbed men who want to see her ta-tas, which are falling down and don't look so good without the padding and push up lacy feature enhancements. Tick tick tick. And are there bugs in prison ? Bed bugs, lice etc ? Up here, they make them wash up with lice removal stuff, does nothing for yer hairdo. 
Ho Ho Ho .. Merry Christmas Casey Anthony. And a Happy New Year and St. Pat's Day too.
I am going to the Hallmark store, get a jump on next year. 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #995 on: December 26, 2008, 02:08:50 PM »

[/quote]

Yea they did - and that is not the grossest thing I have ever seen. BTW - thanks Klass for the avi - I grabbed it from the lounge - I LOVE IT!!!!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: December 26, 2008, 02:09:17 PM »

I hope this happens.  I also hope they put Cindy in the same "protective" 9x9 cell that Casey's in ... or at least right next to her!  How fabulous would that be!  They couldn't get away from one another's grating voices!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: December 26, 2008, 02:09:58 PM »

Yea they did - and that is not the grossest thing I have ever seen. BTW - thanks Klass for the avi - I grabbed it from the lounge - I LOVE IT!!!!
[/quote] I don't want to know anymore. I just ate. Thanks.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #998 on: December 26, 2008, 02:14:44 PM »

I too will feel justice will be served if KC receives lwop and spends the rest of her life as an inmate. KC will be tortured by the sameness and routine of everyday prison life. She will be told when to get up in the morning, when to eat, when to go to work, when to sleep, when she can recreate or watch tv, totally controlled and monitored. However, she will make it her home. She will decorate her cell or cubicle with odds and ends of state approved items, nothing special, except to those incarcerated. If she is good she can earn monthly trips to the inmate beauty shop, make phone calls, receive visits, and as long as there is money on her books, she can make commissary and spend up to the approved amounts each week. As we know, she will most likely have plenty of money in her trust fund to buy commisary items. This will make KC very attractive to the indigent inmates and they will compete to be "friends" with her or offer their protection for various commissary items. The icing on the cake would be to seduce some weak male correctional officers as Susan Smith did. It is disgusting that life will continue for her, but I will find comfort in the fact that her life will forever be lived behind bars never to see freedom again.

Work??!!! Hey Jose! Get me outta here! No one said anything about WORK!! That's a four letter word! I just thought I would lounge around while people served me and visited me and told me how Gorgeous I am!! I'm not working!!!! Ewwwww! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #999 on: December 26, 2008, 02:16:59 PM »

O/T

In digging thru links looking for something for this case, I found this O/T story.  I guess the poor doggie didn't get what he wanted from Santa.   

--------

Shoplifting Dog Caught On Tape

POSTED: Thursday, December 25, 2008

MURRAY, Utah -- A thief remains at large after pulling off a daring heist in the pet food aisle.

Surveillance video at a supermarket in a Salt Lake City suburb caught a dog shoplifting, KSL-TV reported Wednesday.

The video showed the dog walking in the front door of Smith's Food & Drug in Murray and heading straight to Aisle 16, the pet food aisle, where it grabbed a bone worth $2.79.

The thief wasn't even perturbed by a face-to-face confrontation with store manager Roger Adamson.

"I looked at him. I said 'Drop it!"' Adamson said. "He looked at me, and I looked at him, and he ran for the door and away he went, right out the front door."

Video
http://www.clickorlando.com/family/18358048/detail.html#video

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.