May 01, 2024, 05:04:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 341432 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: December 24, 2008, 09:25:04 PM »

Klaas,Thanks for posting those articles.
Do you think Casey will be at the pretrial hearing?I'd like to get a look at her now that she is away from the party scene. 
Hey Trimm, I would like to get a look at her when they deliver her Christmas dinner, socks, calendar, et al to her tomorrow. 

You got that right and that's more than she deserves. 
Sorry it took me so long to answer.I had unexpected company,and then I couldn't find my Son's stocking.I still hang it for him even though he isn't here.Couldn't find it.I think one of the kids must have put it back in some of the ornamnets I wasn't using.
I just sat down in the floor and cried.Well, I wound up making a paper stocking and some stars to go on the tree.Now I watching "A Christmas Story"....that'll make anybody feel better. 
Hope mass made you feel some better tonight. 

Now back to that wench Casey.I kept thinking today that maybe somewhere deep down inside she would have a moment of clarity and spill her guts.I don't know how she does it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: December 24, 2008, 09:32:28 PM »

Merry Christmas to All,

This is the most significate day I will remember all  love ones who passed away who made me love, laugh, cry, smile, gave me advice, and loved me for me, take the time listen to me and told me everything will be ok and how I made them laugh, smile, help  comfort  them through bad times and even death. A day I pray for all of them and thanking them for letting me in their lives and how much I love them. Memories inplanted withiin me and they will never perish..A day for prayers for missing children and others who lost their lives tragically..A day celebrating  with loves ones and family reminising about the good times and sharing the laughters and crys together. The joy of giving and watching their faces as they open their gifts. A day of love and thanks..

God Bless You All..
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: December 24, 2008, 09:36:30 PM »

Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer?

December 22, 2008 10:06 AM

The Caylee Anthony murdrer trial has received renewed attention since the discovery of the victims' remains earlier this month. Caylee's mother Casey has long been a top suspect for the murder, and has been indicted on that charge. Another possible culprit, however, is Casey's ex-fiance Jesse Grund. Whether Grund will be investigated himself or simply used in Casey's defense to create reasonable doubt in the mind of the jury has yet to be seen

This article really surprises me. I really hadn't seen a written attack on Jesse before, but this sure comes close. Wonder where they are getting their info...........

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/22/jesse-grund-caylee-anthon_n_152818.html
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #423 on: December 24, 2008, 09:36:31 PM »

Okay Monkeys confession time. I go read odd ball blogs and I was looking at one that had a story about how DNA from a mosquito caught a car thief. Casey in the woods=mosquitos? Pesticide? Deep Woods Off?

I don't know it made me perk up, so you never know what those clever guys with the sheriff's department may have found.

Sorry, I am trying anything in the world not to wrap Christmas gifts tonight. I will go back to lurking now.

LOL! Me, too! I just don't feel like doing it. I should at least wrap hubby's while he's out of the house.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: December 24, 2008, 09:37:16 PM »

Merry Christmas!  Here is my first photo/image attempt at Scared Monkeys:  (fingers crossed it isn't HUGE)

One word            BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh,I love it.Beautiful. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: December 24, 2008, 09:43:11 PM »

Okay Monkeys confession time. I go read odd ball blogs and I was looking at one that had a story about how DNA from a mosquito caught a car thief. Casey in the woods=mosquitos? Pesticide? Deep Woods Off?

I don't know it made me perk up, so you never know what those clever guys with the sheriff's department may have found.

Sorry, I am trying anything in the world not to wrap Christmas gifts tonight. I will go back to lurking now.

LOL! Me, too! I just don't feel like doing it. I should at least wrap hubby's while he's out of the house.

I had mine wrapped a couple weeks ago.  My trick was to sit on the floor while watching Nancy Grace.  Made the hour go by alot quicker, LOL   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: December 24, 2008, 09:47:08 PM »

I had mine wrapped a couple weeks ago.  My trick was to sit on the floor while watching Nancy Grace.  Made the hour go by alot quicker, LOL   
hey   thats my trick................I finished up just last night while watching NG........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: December 24, 2008, 09:49:14 PM »

Here is the latest entry from Richard Grund's myspace blog:

Wednesday, December 24, 2008
  Snipped
This latest trip to NYC was specifically to do The Today Show.  The Nancy Grace Show was something that had been promised to them for a very long time and being in NYC allowed us to fulfill that promise.  Doing Greta's On The Record and Inside Edition were last minute additions due to the overwhelmingly positive response to Jesse's appearance on The Today Show.  Because there is no other "voice" for Caylee out there both Jesse and I have become her spokesmen.  So many people worldwide love Caylee and want to know more about her and want to hear from those who love her.  And, for whatever reason, they do not want to hear it from certain other sources.  While we love talking about her and how she has affected our lives it does come with a cost...a cost we are willing to pay.

Let me show one of those "costs".

The following is a December 22, 2008 post on The Huffington Post Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer? After over 5-months, this kind of slanderous, irresponsible stuff is still going on.  This is the reason we speak out and appear on various shows - to counter and combat this kind of "reporting".  This is also why there is a lawyer, Darryl Cohen, in the mix now to handle this and the deluge of media requests I've been fielding for both Jesse and I for all these months.  Meekness means controlled power.  It does not mean allowing yourself to be victimized or attacked.  Meekness means you calmly pick and chose how and when to respond.  The time is coming, and almost is, to draw the Sword and respond.

We are in the Hanukkah Season and on the verge of Christmas Day.  This year will be a difficult one but nonetheless we serve a loving, gracious God who will take care of us and hold us close to Him.  One Holiday celebrates the miracle of the Light and the cleansing of the Temple.  The other celebrates the birth of the Light of The World and the Living Temple.  Take time to meditate and receive the blessings of both of these miraculous events.

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas!

God bless you all and Shalom!
Richard Grund
aka RJ, the Sword of THE KING

Hmmmmm, look who is a large contributor to the Huffington Post
Michelle Bart
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #428 on: December 24, 2008, 09:57:30 PM »

Here is the latest entry from Richard Grund's myspace blog:

Wednesday, December 24, 2008
  Snipped
This latest trip to NYC was specifically to do The Today Show.  The Nancy Grace Show was something that had been promised to them for a very long time and being in NYC allowed us to fulfill that promise.  Doing Greta's On The Record and Inside Edition were last minute additions due to the overwhelmingly positive response to Jesse's appearance on The Today Show.  Because there is no other "voice" for Caylee out there both Jesse and I have become her spokesmen.  So many people worldwide love Caylee and want to know more about her and want to hear from those who love her.  And, for whatever reason, they do not want to hear it from certain other sources.  While we love talking about her and how she has affected our lives it does come with a cost...a cost we are willing to pay.

Let me show one of those "costs".

The following is a December 22, 2008 post on The Huffington Post Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer? After over 5-months, this kind of slanderous, irresponsible stuff is still going on.  This is the reason we speak out and appear on various shows - to counter and combat this kind of "reporting".  This is also why there is a lawyer, Darryl Cohen, in the mix now to handle this and the deluge of media requests I've been fielding for both Jesse and I for all these months.  Meekness means controlled power.  It does not mean allowing yourself to be victimized or attacked.  Meekness means you calmly pick and chose how and when to respond.  The time is coming, and almost is, to draw the Sword and respond.

We are in the Hanukkah Season and on the verge of Christmas Day.  This year will be a difficult one but nonetheless we serve a loving, gracious God who will take care of us and hold us close to Him.  One Holiday celebrates the miracle of the Light and the cleansing of the Temple.  The other celebrates the birth of the Light of The World and the Living Temple.  Take time to meditate and receive the blessings of both of these miraculous events.

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas!

God bless you all and Shalom!
Richard Grund
aka RJ, the Sword of THE KING

Michelle Bart

Yeah Michelle, aren't you just special. You will be remembered for throwing someone else's baby under the bus to try to save a killer. Wouldn't Caylee just be so proud! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #429 on: December 24, 2008, 09:58:18 PM »

Sorry it took me so long to answer.I had unexpected company,and then I couldn't find my Son's stocking.I still hang it for him even though he isn't here.Couldn't find it.I think one of the kids must have put it back in some of the ornamnets I wasn't using.
I just sat down in the floor and cried.Well, I wound up making a paper stocking and some stars to go on the tree.Now I watching "A Christmas Story"....that'll make anybody feel better. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: December 24, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »

Michelle Bart

That pretty much answers my question.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: December 24, 2008, 10:03:51 PM »

Michelle Bart should be ashamed. 
She disgusts me.

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: December 24, 2008, 10:05:06 PM »

Michelle Bart

That pretty much answers my question.

I knew that Michelle Bart was a contributor but I really don't get it.  I'm not impressed with her at all.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #433 on: December 24, 2008, 10:05:11 PM »

hey   thats my trick................I finished up just last night while watching NG........

OK I'll admit it, I HATE wrapping!! Here it is 10pm and I haven't wrapped a single gift.  I've got everything laid out and I'm on the monkey site, just taking a break from absolutely nothing. Not to mention I've got a damn Spinone trying to "help". So far he has stolen the slippers off my feet and danced down the hallway away from me. Then he took the bag of bows, wow, that was fun. Then he has to personally put his seal of approval on every gift I have out, aka slobber. Next year, I swear, I'm buying a roll of scented garbage bags, some curling ribbon and be done with it!!! If any monkeys want to come over and help, I still have to make monkey bread for the morning and would be willing to share!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: December 24, 2008, 10:08:54 PM »

I love my monkey friends, usually read more than I post....been here since Natalee went missing. But I learn a lot and make some awesome friends. Happy Christmas, Chanukkah , Kwanza or whatever you choose to celebrate.
Life is good.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: December 24, 2008, 10:10:14 PM »

Thanks SS. And I really mean that.I hope you have much fun with your little ones tommorrow.
I think I'll go watch "The Santa Claus"now.Then "A White Christmas".

Merry Christmas. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: December 24, 2008, 10:13:10 PM »

OK I'll admit it, I HATE wrapping!! Here it is 10pm and I haven't wrapped a single gift.  I've got everything laid out and I'm on the monkey site, just taking a break from absolutely nothing. Not to mention I've got a damn Spinone trying to "help". So far he has stolen the slippers off my feet and danced down the hallway away from me. Then he took the bag of bows, wow, that was fun. Then he has to personally put his seal of approval on every gift I have out, aka slobber. Next year, I swear, I'm buying a roll of scented garbage bags, some curling ribbon and be done with it!!! If any monkeys want to come over and help, I still have to make monkey bread for the morning and would be willing to share!! 

That is too funny.Sorry.I know how you feel.The furry ones just wanna help. 

~ Peter Frampton
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #437 on: December 24, 2008, 10:14:34 PM »

Merry Christmas all!  I wish I had more time to chat with you, but I am entertaining family.  Love to you all!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: December 24, 2008, 10:15:46 PM »

Merry Christmas all!  I wish I had more time to chat with you, but I am entertaining family.  Love to you all!

Thanks, perri! Have fun with your family. We'll be here when you can come back Smile

Merry Christmas!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: December 24, 2008, 10:15:51 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.No shaking presents.Get to bed or Santa won't come.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.