April 27, 2024, 09:35:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 341021 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: December 24, 2008, 10:20:45 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.No shaking presents.Get to bed or Santa won't come.   

Good night trimm

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: December 24, 2008, 10:25:51 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.No shaking presents.Get to bed or Santa won't come.   

Good night, Trimm ... sleep well!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: December 24, 2008, 10:27:16 PM »

Gonna head out of the cage for the night also.

Have a great evening, Monkeys!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: December 24, 2008, 10:27:56 PM »

Gonna head out of the cage for the night also.

Have a great evening, Monkeys!

Nite Brandi - Merry Christmas!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: December 24, 2008, 10:28:48 PM »

Good night Brandi

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: December 24, 2008, 10:30:44 PM »

Didn't that unkempt and goofy spokesperson for the Anthonys--I have already forgotten her name--write for the Huffington Post?  I would bet she is the source of that attack on Jesse Grund.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: December 24, 2008, 10:31:30 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted previously:

Caylee Anthony case: Could Casey have killed her child? Absolutely, criminal profiler tells "Today"
posted by halboedeker on Dec 24, 2008 8:50:48 AM
Is Casey Anthony capable of murder? On Wednesday, NBC's "Today" wasn't taking a break from the headline-making case. The discussion helped answer the question why a mother might kill her child.

Ann Curry asked about Anthony's behavor -- such as partying -- before and after daughter Caylee's disappearance.

"I wouldn't call this inappropriate behavior," criminal profiler Pat Brown said. "I'd call it evidence of psychopathy. The fact that she lies constantly. The fact that she has no empathy for that missing child, has no interest in that missing child, shows a person that didn't really care about another human being. Is she capable of therefore doing something to that child? Absolutely."

Brown, who stressed that she's not a forensic psychologist, noted that a psychopath knows what she's doing. Brown said she couldn't call Casey Anthony a psychopath in court, but added that the young mother exhibited psychopathic tendencies. Brown theorized that Casey had fooled former fiance Jesse Grund.

"The fiance -- he's one of those who got caught in Casey's net," Brown said. "What happens with a person with a psychopathic personality is that they will act in a certain way according to what it will get them."

A psychopath would use a baby as an object to get attention, Brown theorized. But when that child grows older and gets in the way, a psychopath "would easily cut that person loose," Brown said. "That's what the fiance is confused about."
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/is-casey-anthon.html

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: December 24, 2008, 10:35:35 PM »

Yeah, Michelle Bart.  I knew she had written for the Huffington Post.  We need to write Ariana Huffington, because her website is not supposed to be a place to attack ordinary citizens and accuse them of murder with not one iota of proof.  Jesse should sue Bart and the Huffington Post.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #448 on: December 24, 2008, 10:37:31 PM »

Klaas,Thanks for posting those articles.
Do you think Casey will be at the pretrial hearing?I'd like to get a look at her now that she is away from the party scene. 
Hey Trimm, I would like to get a look at her when they deliver her Christmas dinner, socks, calendar, et al to her tomorrow. 

You got that right and that's more than she deserves. 
Sorry it took me so long to answer.I had unexpected company,and then I couldn't find my Son's stocking.I still hang it for him even though he isn't here.Couldn't find it.I think one of the kids must have put it back in some of the ornamnets I wasn't using.
I just sat down in the floor and cried.Well, I wound up making a paper stocking and some stars to go on the tree.Now I watching "A Christmas Story"....that'll make anybody feel better. 
Hope mass made you feel some better tonight. 

Now back to that wench Casey.I kept thinking today that maybe somewhere deep down inside she would have a moment of clarity and spill her guts.I don't know how she does it. 

Oh Trimm, I hope you find it. I'm sorry for your pain tonight. Paper stocking and stars sound beautiful to me. Plus Ralphie always makes my heart smile on Christmas Eve. I love that movie, especially Darrin McGavin and the major award (leg lamp). I just bought my best guy friend A Christmas story for his present from Joe. He deserves more because Joe hates him, but that is all Joe can afford. Hugs to you, your family and especially Digger!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #449 on: December 24, 2008, 10:38:53 PM »

Thanks SS. And I really mean that.I hope you have much fun with your little ones tommorrow.
I think I'll go watch "The Santa Claus" now.Then "A White Christmas".

Merry Christmas. 

Now that's my kinda Christmas eve   

My wife's in the house watching Die Hard......which is a Christmas movie..
In a backward kinda way 

I'm sorry I missed you...Merry Christmas to you too !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: December 24, 2008, 10:43:06 PM »

Just dropped by to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! Enjoy the time you will get to spend with your family members!!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #451 on: December 24, 2008, 10:43:55 PM »

Hmmmmm, look who is a large contributor to the Huffington Post
Michelle Bart

That pretty much answers my question.

I didn't see the article about Jesse Grund that you guys are talking about. It's not at Huffpo. I don't like MB, but I do like Huffpo. Does that mean I have to go away?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #452 on: December 24, 2008, 10:45:08 PM »

Here is the latest entry from Richard Grund's myspace blog:

Wednesday, December 24, 2008
  Snipped
This latest trip to NYC was specifically to do The Today Show.  The Nancy Grace Show was something that had been promised to them for a very long time and being in NYC allowed us to fulfill that promise.  Doing Greta's On The Record and Inside Edition were last minute additions due to the overwhelmingly positive response to Jesse's appearance on The Today Show.  Because there is no other "voice" for Caylee out there both Jesse and I have become her spokesmen.  So many people worldwide love Caylee and want to know more about her and want to hear from those who love her.  And, for whatever reason, they do not want to hear it from certain other sources.  While we love talking about her and how she has affected our lives it does come with a cost...a cost we are willing to pay.

Let me show one of those "costs".

The following is a December 22, 2008 post on The Huffington Post Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer? After over 5-months, this kind of slanderous, irresponsible stuff is still going on.  This is the reason we speak out and appear on various shows - to counter and combat this kind of "reporting".  This is also why there is a lawyer, Darryl Cohen, in the mix now to handle this and the deluge of media requests I've been fielding for both Jesse and I for all these months.  Meekness means controlled power.  It does not mean allowing yourself to be victimized or attacked.  Meekness means you calmly pick and chose how and when to respond.  The time is coming, and almost is, to draw the Sword and respond.

We are in the Hanukkah Season and on the verge of Christmas Day.  This year will be a difficult one but nonetheless we serve a loving, gracious God who will take care of us and hold us close to Him.  One Holiday celebrates the miracle of the Light and the cleansing of the Temple.  The other celebrates the birth of the Light of The World and the Living Temple.  Take time to meditate and receive the blessings of both of these miraculous events.

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas!

God bless you all and Shalom!
Richard Grund
aka RJ, the Sword of THE KING

Hmmmmm, look who is a large contributor to the Huffington Post
Michelle Bart
HuffPo contributor=nothing I will ever read.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: December 24, 2008, 10:57:28 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS

I Stand With The Girl
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #454 on: December 24, 2008, 11:00:17 PM »

Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer?

December 22, 2008 10:06 AM

The Caylee Anthony murdrer trial has received renewed attention since the discovery of the victims' remains earlier this month. Caylee's mother Casey has long been a top suspect for the murder, and has been indicted on that charge. Another possible culprit, however, is Casey's ex-fiance Jesse Grund. Whether Grund will be investigated himself or simply used in Casey's defense to create reasonable doubt in the mind of the jury has yet to be seen

This article really surprises me. I really hadn't seen a written attack on Jesse before, but this sure comes close. Wonder where they are getting their info...........

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/22/jesse-grund-caylee-anthon_n_152818.html

The headline reads like an attack, but there's nothing in the whole article to suggest that he did it. I kind of wonder if maybe presenting him as a suspect is supposed to spook him and make him give up more details about Casey's guilt.

I mean, if he wasn't around Casey and Caylee, if, as he says, he hasn't seen Caylee since Dec of 2007, then how on earth could Cindy imagine he was the one who put Caylee's body in the trunk? Where would she get that idea? Is it because Casey "showered" at his house one day? Or is there something Cindy and Jesse both aren't telling us?

I wonder if being a suspect herself might cause Cindy to give up a few more details about Casey, or if it would just convince her that Casey's being unjustly persecuted?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: December 24, 2008, 11:00:52 PM »

Klaas, has it been posted (from none other than Refugees Unleased) the post from Lee's myspace account before it went private?  Talking about Lee dating Mark Hawkins wife Tara and KC dating Mark Hawkins and Tara was pregnant with Lee's baby and she left lee and went back to Mark and told him it was his baby and then had an abortion?

Maybe is has been posted but I have not been able to find it?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #456 on: December 24, 2008, 11:03:21 PM »

Just dropped by to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! Enjoy the time you will get to spend with your family members!!

Merry Christmas mytime !!!

I hope you enjoy yourtime with family as well   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: December 24, 2008, 11:03:34 PM »

Klaas, has it been posted (from none other than Refugees Unleased) the post from Lee's myspace account before it went private?  Talking about Lee dating Mark Hawkins wife Tara and KC dating Mark Hawkins and Tara was pregnant with Lee's baby and she left lee and went back to Mark and told him it was his baby and then had an abortion?

Yeah, it was posted here two or three days ago, I'll look for the post.  I think I even edited out the bad words, LOL.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: December 24, 2008, 11:06:45 PM »

Yeah, it was posted here two or three days ago, I'll look for the post.  I think I even edited out the bad words, LOL.

Oh my!  This sounds like a review from last weeks soap operas.     What a tangled web...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: December 24, 2008, 11:07:34 PM »

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Waves of Change
Current mood:  grateful
Category: Life

As each new wave comes crashing onto shore the tide pulls another one back. Constantly reshaping, but never faltering. Never is one wave given enough time to linger, to hold onto the shore for more than the tide will allow it. Tides of change can be unforgiving, but they are necessary. My tides of change have yielded a wide range of emotion and experiences. Some too hard to let go, and some that I can finally say I am glad to have been washed away. Sometimes the water can start out so warm and inviting, yet in the end of it all, it can prove to be cold and sickening. I'm encouraged by the skyline I see before me. I'm intrigued by the stars aligned above me. As I lay here and stare I think of all the good things now, and not the harsh memories of soured experiences. Indeed I've finally been able to let go of some of the burdens and misfortunes that seemed to plague my life recently. I've learned that you cannot let other things in this world plague your existence. You must stand up and fight for what you believe in, even if everything around you makes it seem as if you will never be victorious. You need to fight because every day has a night, and every night yearns a new day. A new day to conquer your dreams and overcome any obstacle. But you choose to fight through the day, and carry yourself through the night. Tomorrow will indeed be another day, and when I get there I will not forsake it. I will not let it pass me by. Just as important, I will not forget what it took to get me to this day. Every day, and every night before this one. I've struggled, I've bled, I've cried, I've laughed, I've loved, I've failed, and I've triumphed. I've lived. Today I recognize how I've lived, and I take another step towards living for today.

8:42 PM - 2 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

To All of You
Current mood:  grateful
Category: Friends

You can't get it off of my face. I can't stop. It's been so long...I've missed smiling. I feel so good this evening. I feel as if everything is actually starting to settle in fully now. Ups, downs...hell who am I kidding...it seems as if lately all I've been getting were the downs. A good friend of mine said something to me this weekend that means a lot. I said something to the effect of 'what else could possibly go wrong for me right now.' He replied that everything is good with my family and nothing has happened to them. I didn't pay it any mind, but did acknowledge that would not be good. Well, what Brian said has sunk in. Maybe not the way he intended it, but it has truly touched a nerve. Over the past week or so I've had so many great discussions, or encounters, with what I will say to be the most amazing group of friends that anyone could ever ask for. Casey, Mom, Dad, Nathalie, Brian, Fred, Anthony, Michelle, Sandra, Audra, Jody, Michele, Mary, Emily, Jason, Avey, Tim, Chuck, Tina, Melany, Kelly, Sara, Foyil, Amanda, Emilee, Andres, Josh, Anne, Mallory, Tibby, Tasha, Taylor, Lora, Melissa, and countless others. If I missed you there, I apologize... Every effort on your part over the past week or so has had an amazing impact on my direction and where I'm at right now. In one way or another, as small as our exchange may have been...or as involved and in depth it may have been...I cannot thank you enough for showing how much you truly care about how I'm doing. Whether it's working through my relationship drama, offering shelter during my lodging drama, offering a reference, or hell, even a job during my employment drama...my god, just offering an ear for me to vent to. It means the world to me. Sometimes in life things happen as a wake up call. I think I'm getting mine. Hell, I'm tearing up writing this right now. Sometimes when you get too high on yourself, or think everything is great...you get knocked on your ass. I've been cocky, I've been arrogant. I've taken things, situations, and sometimes people for granted. The people that I mentioned above...my family...my god I'm crying now... Thank you. I needed this today. I needed this wake up call. But I needed to smile so much more. It feels so good to finally get something that makes me feel good and that makes me smile.

10:31 PM - 7 Comments - 12 Kudos - Add Comment

Sunday, December 10, 2006

F**k You
Current mood:  irate
Category: Romance and Relationships

Was I supposed to let it go? I hear a bunch of moans and groans out there amongst the people that care about me. Is he seriously gonna go there...again?!? You know, at this point, I may have a right to. It doesn't even come down to being the bigger person or letting the shit go. It's obvious that your life has been so twisted and torn from the beginning that you've been ed up beyond repair. Imagine it, you sane people in blog land, because this shit is just bouncing right off of her naive sense of self worth, imagine going through life clinging, every second, to anything, and god knows, f**king anything that will eve f**kn remotely acknowledge you. Imagine, feeling so worthless and helpless that when someone shows you an ounce of interest, you jump on it because you cannot fathom what true self respect or self worth is. Imagine, having a husband...seperating from him...finding a boyfriend that cares for you endlessly...leave the boyfriend to go back to the husband as you come to find out you're carrying the boyfriend's child...lie to the husband that the child is his and proceed to get a divorce and cut all ties...neglect the relationship with the boyfriend because you "didn't know what to say to" him, and further sabotage it because you will only speak to him "now or never." Neglect the relationship to the point of having an abortion without the boyfriend knowing any of this was even going on...then, travel to michigan to find the next husband to be...because, remember, anyone that will love you, must be worth it. Just throw it all away, for a different situation, not even a better one...enless better means less complex. Hahahaha. Are you serious? The perfect husband and son? The perfect family? Here's some news for you 'princess', the perfect family suggests the sums of all the parts to indeed be perfect as well. And though, I've only seen the pictures you've most whorishly protrayed (yeah, a little over the top on my comments, but f**k you), he could be a great guy after you get past the snaggle tooth and dorky appearance. Here it comes, the big come back, 'Oh, dorky? At least he doesn't love Star Wars.' Well you know what bitch? At least I don't live in Michigan, last I checked they were runner up to the best school in the nation...OSU. Again, cheap shot...nothing to do with anything. Here's the point. Ever since I met you all you could do is wonder and talk about what other people thought of you. It was amusing at first, something I remember going through in...oh...well...f**king high school?!?...yeah...well...as much sense as it makes now...I didn't put two and two together at that juncture...I suppose I was still enjoying the f**king sessions during Sunday football when my friends were in the living room...or the blow jobs on the couch... Anyways...again off topic? You'll have to excuse me, I'm not as centered or focused as you seem to be these days. I mean, my current situation with work, and my apt, and even past girls (eh hem) are well documented...but seeing as how you can go through a divorce, boyfriend, abortion, and engagement all in the matter of a month and a half and still say everything in the world is fabulous...hey, I suppose deep down I envy you. Hahahahaha, wait, holy shit...that didn't go over well did it? No one believed that one did they? OK, let's try this on for size. Not only do I not envy you, I dispise you. Everything you've said or done over the past few weeks have been nothing short than to lie and manipulate yourself into the life that you've been seeking. A life, apparently showen through your actions, of denial and 'stability' which you would describe as a husband and a place to call home. Hahaha. You're a moron and undeserving of anything righteous or respectable in this world. I hold your memory as bitter as I hold an encounter with a bum on the street. You say you're happy, you say it's the perfect life, the perfect family...well help the rest of the sane world and stay there. My prayer...my prayer was once to realize what was truly taken away from me. Now, it's to never be burdened with any form of compassion for your undeserving soul, ever again. You want closure? How's this for closure. F**k you Tara. I hope you freeze to death in michigan. Too harsh? Yeah, well, bitch deserves it.

11:05 PM - 2 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.