April 27, 2024, 06:03:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340991 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: December 26, 2008, 12:18:34 AM »

Caylee Anthony will join 'the angels on the wall'

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/lake/orl-memorial2508dec25,0,6529620.story

LEESBURG - The names of more than 90 murdered children -- including Polly Klaas, JonBenet Ramsey and Julian King, the nephew of singer-actress Jennifer Hudson -- decorate concrete blocks that sit in Don Williams' front yard.

Williams, 47, began building a memorial wall more than three years ago as his way of remembering missing children who were later found dead.

Now, the heavy-equipment operator wants to add another name: Caylee Marie Anthony.

"She is found. Now her name will rest with the rest of the angels on the wall," Williams said.

Since authorities confirmed that skeletal remains found recently are those of Caylee, Williams said he hopes he can help bring peace to the Anthony family, and to all the families whose children's names decorate the memorial wall.

"I feel like I'm doing something for them to keep their child's name alive," he said. "If I can paint [Caylee's] name and have her join the rest of the angels, that would be great. That would really make my day."

Williams, who has seven adult children, began the project in 2005 when he learned about the murder of Jessica Lunsford, a 9-year-old Homosassa girl who was kidnapped, raped and buried alive.

"There was nothing for these little kids that have been murdered," he said. "I thought 'I've got to dedicate something.' "

So Williams constructed the 60-foot-wide, 60-foot-long memorial labeled "The Waterfall of Tears," where the names of murdered children surround a 15-foot-deep pond. Once he hears about a child found murdered, Williams dedicates a block in the child's memory, putting his or her name, age at death and state of their birth on the block as part of the memorial that encompasses about a quarter-acre of his property.

Among the names of murder victims featured on the blocks that face cars passing on Radio Road are Jimmy Ryce of Homestead and the students killed in the Columbine High School massacre.

Williams tries to reach out to the victims' parents -- including Trenton's father, Joshua Duckett -- in hopes of bringing them solace.

"It feels so good letting these parents know their child is not forgotten," he said. The children "had a chance in life and someone took it, for some reason."

For Caylee and Trenton, Williams collected artificial flowers and placed them in an area reserved for them. He keeps a photo of Caylee on the block reserved for her.

He has taken a particular interest in the Caylee case and dropped off a video at the Anthony home showing his memorial and his plans to include Caylee.

Williams, who participated in the search for Caylee, said he hopes her family will paint her name on his memorial. He wants to give the family time to heal, and then invite George and Cindy Anthony to personally add Caylee's name.

"I would love to have the Anthonys come down and write her name," he said. "It's for the families. I want to let them know people do care about what's happened to their child."

All kids who lose their lives under tragic circumstances deserve a fitting memorial, he said.

"These kids don't need to die," he said. "With each name I've written down, I feel a presence of each little kid."

Cindy and George won't allow him to put up Caylee's name on that memorial. UNLESS he PAYS them BIG MONEY!

On this one day I will not say anything else ugly about the Anthonys! Please Jesus help me.

They can't stop him putting her name on a memorial unless he's charging admission for people to look at it. It's HIS waterfall and his blocks and he can write what he wants on them.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #761 on: December 26, 2008, 12:30:45 AM »

Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer?

December 22, 2008 10:06 AM

The Caylee Anthony murdrer trial has received renewed attention since the discovery of the victims' remains earlier this month. Caylee's mother Casey has long been a top suspect for the murder, and has been indicted on that charge. Another possible culprit, however, is Casey's ex-fiance Jesse Grund. Whether Grund will be investigated himself or simply used in Casey's defense to create reasonable doubt in the mind of the jury has yet to be seen

This article really surprises me. I really hadn't seen a written attack on Jesse before, but this sure comes close. Wonder where they are getting their info...........

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/22/jesse-grund-caylee-anthon_n_152818.html
My comments to them:

It is a shame that you seem to blame others who we all know had nothing to do with precious Caylee's MURDER except her sorry mother. It is not right to headline any article like this and I think it is despicable that you did it. I think Jesse has shown his love for Caylee in a way her mother (used loosely) and her grandparents have failed to do. Where is the respect for that precious baby? It should be casey you are throwing to the wolves as she is the one responsible. I USED to respect your writings but have now seen the error of my thinking. I know you will probably NOT put this in your comments-oh well, it needs to be said,. I wish you a merry christmas, but hope you correct what you wrote. It saddens me to see such crap from you. IT IS NOT TRUE and I was under the impression you were seeking the truth. How disappointed I am in YOU! Sincerely, Joanna Campbell

And all the comments are in agreement with you. I think they used that headline just to make us look.

I get the feeling that putting Cindy and Casey's accusation against Jesse out there is mainly calculated to make Jesse stop protecting Casey, IF that's what he's been doing. Those closer to the investigation may have a reason to think he's been protecting her and that he might have seen something when she came over to "take a shower," that might give prosecution more connecting Casey with the crime, and might give them a better time line.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: December 26, 2008, 12:32:52 AM »

I also posted a reply to that slander of an article.. It creeped me out to have to sign up the the HuffPo in order to reply.. They are such garbage mongers

That is your opinion. I don't agree. Most of what they write is pretty well-researched. This article itself was pretty weak and there was very little connection between headline and article. Usually that's not the case here.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: December 26, 2008, 12:33:21 AM »

... snipped only for space

Thank you Karen.  What you've written here helped get me thru this day, and I appreciate the thought, concern and love that went into writing it.  Am thinking that you've helped more with this than maybe you'll ever realize.  Again, thank you.

Wyks, thanks for saying that.  That's what it's all about, helping each other, right?

In my previous not so healthy life I was all about having a facade of being ok and feeling lost and lonely inside.   Opening up a little and reaching out to others helps me and if it has helped just one person, that makes my day!

Karen

I hear ya!  Having that facade up is a double-edged sword.  While at times it's healthy to do so, with the idea of 'fake it til I make it', and putting on a brave face for others so they can try to enjoy the holidays, etc...... it still leaves one feeling lost and lonely inside too.  Same as when the facade is done without regard to one's mental health or that of others.  It does help us heal when we help others to heal, and the healing process does takes time. 

What caught me off-guard this year is that over these 5 years, seems it's gotten a bit easier to face each Christmas Day without my g.daughter.  Not sure why, but this year was back to being extremely hard.  Could be following this case so closely, which is sooooooo emotional.  Could also be the fact that my son named my g.daughter Hayley, which I just realized the other day rhymes with Caylee.  Sigh.    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #764 on: December 26, 2008, 12:40:41 AM »

Very interesting.  So, if NeJame had continued to represent the A's, would this have been a conflict of interest?  Maybe not since ZG suite is against Casey.  

It's a lawyer's life: Orlando criminal defense attorney and nightclub owner Mark NeJame will open his new downtown night club Tabu to the public June 30.

Among his investors are fellow barristers Rick Troutman and John Morgan, as well as Logan Baker and Ciro Randzzo of EDO Group.

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-28086652_ITM
It is also interesting all these lawyers are investing in night clubs, almost like they don't have enough clients, and need the extra money.

Hi NoRose, thank you for posting this.

Interesting, too, in that (IIRC) Morgan's lawsuit on behalf of ZG was filed when Nejame was the A's attorney . . . Hmmm...  and Nejame has hinted since Caylee's body was found that he felt all along that Casey was responsible.  Thanks, that gave me something to think about.

So... Are we thinking that perhaps Nejame stepped down for his own reasons, also perhaps knowing that Morgan was stepping up on behalf of ZG?  Could be another reason for Nejame doing that?  It would make sense if they were buddies and all.  Am thinking that likely most of the attorneys in that area stand together in how they feel about this case, whether friends outside of the courtroom or not.  Bet the greater majority are looking at Baez with that sidelong look.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #765 on: December 26, 2008, 12:44:51 AM »

I"m so sorry, Wyks!   

Thank you Bearly! 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #766 on: December 26, 2008, 12:51:58 AM »

The memorial site is beautiful.  But I wish they would put things that wouldn't rot and get smelly.  Someone will eventually have to move the stuff.  And I also wonder about that guy that owns the land...was he really getting ready to build there?  Now who would want that lot.  Just saying.

I know what you mean Bluesy, even though he lives out of state, he would be made out to be a monster if he started having a fit about the memorial. He is really stuck at the moment. I agree about the toys. There are so many kids out there in this economy that have so very little, they should maybe just do a donation drive in Caylee's name and not lay these toys out in the rain. They are not the ones going back and cleaning it up after it starts rotting.

Just think what they could achieve if they donated to children's causes what they're sinking into balloons, teddy bears, and photos.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #767 on: December 26, 2008, 01:06:16 AM »

The memorial site is beautiful.  But I wish they would put things that wouldn't rot and get smelly.  Someone will eventually have to move the stuff.  And I also wonder about that guy that owns the land...was he really getting ready to build there?  Now who would want that lot.  Just saying.

I know what you mean Bluesy, even though he lives out of state, he would be made out to be a monster if he started having a fit about the memorial. He is really stuck at the moment. I agree about the toys. There are so many kids out there in this economy that have so very little, they should maybe just do a donation drive in Caylee's name and not lay these toys out in the rain. They are not the ones going back and cleaning it up after it starts rotting.

Just think what they could achieve if they donated to children's causes what they're sinking into balloons, teddy bears, and photos.

That's right, and donations could be made in Caylee's name.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: December 26, 2008, 01:19:03 AM »

Thanks for the group hug, CBB! 

I think out of our own pain and healing comes strength to help others get thru theirs.  Positive from negative.  We're seeing that happen with Caylee's case too.

Sorry to everyone for having been OT at times today, will be a good monkey tomorrow. 

Well ok, will at least try.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: December 26, 2008, 01:46:18 AM »

Okies.. It's been a bit slow on news in this case cuz of the holidays, am thinking.  For those of you waiting for something to sink your teeth into, here ya go.     I'm no psych doc, yet have agreed with many others that Casey is very likely a sociopath/psychopath.  On further study of Casey and the way she relates with family and others, am now thinking that it's likely that she is a 'malignant narcissist' instead.  Maybe tendencies of each.  See how much of this describes Casey:

-----

Otto Kernberg described malignant narcissism as a syndrome characterized by a narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), antisocial features, paranoid traits, and ego-syntonic aggression. An absence of conscience, a psychological need for power, and a sense of importance (grandiosity) are often symptomatic of Malignant Narcissism. Pollock wrote: "The malignant narcissist is presented as pathologically grandiose, lacking in conscience and behavioral regulation with characteristic demonstrations of joyful cruelty and sadism."  Kernberg claimed that malignant narcissism should be considered part of a spectrum of pathological narcissism, which he saw as ranging from the Cleckley's antisocial character (today's psychopath) at the high end of severity, to malignant narcissism, to NPD at the low end.

Kernberg wrote that malignant narcissism can be differentiated from psychopathy because of the malignant narcissists' capacity to internalize "both aggressive and idealized superego precursors, leading to the idealization of the aggressive, sadistic features of the pathological grandiose self of these patients." According to Kernberg, the psychopaths' paranoid stance against external influences makes them unwilling to internalize even the values of the "aggressor," while malignant narcissists "have the capacity to admire powerful people, and can depend on sadistic and powerful but reliable parental images." Malignant narcissists, in contrast to psychopaths, are also said to be capable of developing "some identification with other powerful idealized figures as part of a cohesive 'gang' ... which permits at least some loyalty and good object relations to be internalized."

Malignant narcissism is highlighted as a key area when it comes to the study of mass, sexual, and serial murder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malignant_narcissism

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #770 on: December 26, 2008, 02:15:31 AM »

Need an edit button!     I would have added this to my last post:

Here's a link for 'Narcissism And Homocide'.  Long, but worth the read, IMO. 

http://tinyurl.com/7kudn3

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: December 26, 2008, 03:41:26 AM »

Okies.. It's been a bit slow on news in this case cuz of the holidays, am thinking.  For those of you waiting for something to sink your teeth into, here ya go.     I'm no psych doc, yet have agreed with many others that Casey is very likely a sociopath/psychopath.  On further study of Casey and the way she relates with family and others, am now thinking that it's likely that she is a 'malignant narcissist' instead.  Maybe tendencies of each.  See how much of this describes Casey:

-----

Otto Kernberg described malignant narcissism as a syndrome characterized by a narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), antisocial features, paranoid traits, and ego-syntonic aggression. An absence of conscience, a psychological need for power, and a sense of importance (grandiosity) are often symptomatic of Malignant Narcissism. Pollock wrote: "The malignant narcissist is presented as pathologically grandiose, lacking in conscience and behavioral regulation with characteristic demonstrations of joyful cruelty and sadism."  Kernberg claimed that malignant narcissism should be considered part of a spectrum of pathological narcissism, which he saw as ranging from the Cleckley's antisocial character (today's psychopath) at the high end of severity, to malignant narcissism, to NPD at the low end.

Kernberg wrote that malignant narcissism can be differentiated from psychopathy because of the malignant narcissists' capacity to internalize "both aggressive and idealized superego precursors, leading to the idealization of the aggressive, sadistic features of the pathological grandiose self of these patients." According to Kernberg, the psychopaths' paranoid stance against external influences makes them unwilling to internalize even the values of the "aggressor," while malignant narcissists "have the capacity to admire powerful people, and can depend on sadistic and powerful but reliable parental images." Malignant narcissists, in contrast to psychopaths, are also said to be capable of developing "some identification with other powerful idealized figures as part of a cohesive 'gang' ... which permits at least some loyalty and good object relations to be internalized."

Malignant narcissism is highlighted as a key area when it comes to the study of mass, sexual, and serial murder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malignant_narcissism

Hiya Wyks, interesting article, yes, that fits casey to a tee. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: December 26, 2008, 03:50:04 AM »

Hope all my monkey friends had a lovely day yesterday.  We had a nice lunch with my mum, it is my first Christmas that my son wasnt with me, but I got a good conversation on the phone with him.  Hope Caseys roast beef was tough, grislly and fatty    We all know she wouldn't be mourning the loss of her daughter, rather she would be thinking of all the parties she is missing.  It was hot here today, I had to work this morning, but as soon as I finished, I headed to the beach and spent the afternoon swimming and lazing in the sun.
We are still waiting to hear when my friend's funeral is, he is still at the coroners     

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #773 on: December 26, 2008, 05:58:12 AM »

Scarrlett, what a beautiful pic of your yard and deer. We would always get deer close to our yard growing up in Wisconsin.

Mornibg Monkeys..

Sure is cold there. I am sorry that the picture was so big. I don't know why?

I always use the term "Rose colored glasses" when I write! My family says thats what I LOOK through. I see you do not. Some one has to be the voice of reason!

Speaking of glasses.....I wonder why the police would take Casey's shades? Oh,well,she won't need them as her future does not look so bright. I made a funny...I meant to say "AMY"S shades.....

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #774 on: December 26, 2008, 06:20:39 AM »

Good morning Scarlett -- I hope you had a wonderful Christmas -- I hope the same for any other early Monkey Friends.  Lucinda, I have thought a lot about you and have said some prayers for you, your family and your friend's family. 

I found this story this morning -- it sounds all so familiar to the Caylee story -- http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/826570.html.  Let's hope for a happier ending.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: December 26, 2008, 06:36:44 AM »

Good morning Scarlett -- I hope you had a wonderful Christmas -- I hope the same for any other early Monkey Friends.  Lucinda, I have thought a lot about you and have said some prayers for you, your family and your friend's family. 

I found this story this morning -- it sounds all so familiar to the Caylee story -- http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/826570.html.  Let's hope for a happier ending.

thanks honey pooky bear for your thoughts a nd prayers.  Im gonna check your link out now. 

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #776 on: December 26, 2008, 06:38:41 AM »

Meant to say "Morning Monkeys"

I thought I heard that Jose got some pictures and docs of the crime area just a few days ago?? If so, why haven't we seen these items. We seem to be getting everything else?

I REALLY wanted to hear "The whole story" that Baez had promised us but I bet that ship has sailed since they found Caylee. I wonder what yarn he was going to spin. It would of been interesting to see what lies Casey has told him and how he was going to use it to clear her name. Could you just puke?? What could it of been?? I was waiting with baited breath and now we will never know!

This is driving this monkey nuts. I want to know Baez!

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #777 on: December 26, 2008, 06:50:13 AM »

Meant to say "Morning Monkeys"

I thought I heard that Jose got some pictures and docs of the crime area just a few days ago?? If so, why haven't we seen these items. We seem to be getting everything else?

I REALLY wanted to hear "The whole story" that Baez had promised us but I bet that ship has sailed since they found Caylee. I wonder what yarn he was going to spin. It would of been interesting to see what lies Casey has told him and how he was going to use it to clear her name. Could you just puke?? What could it of been?? I was waiting with baited breath and now we will never know!

This is driving this monkey nuts. I want to know Baez!

Don't we all want to know -- I do not think we will hear the whole story until the trial (if they do not plead out).  He has said recently that KC has told lies but that does not make her a murderer.  That makes me think that he is backing away from the Nanny story -- we shall see.  He has also said we will hear names at trial we have not heard before -- not sure how we will hear them as there are only 3 names on his witness list. 

As far as the x-rays and autopsy photos, Judge Strickland ordered them turned over to defense within 14 days (if available).  I beleive that the defense wanted them before they performed their own second autopsy but not sure.  I do not think they have been turned over but I think under Florida law they will not be made public.
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: December 26, 2008, 06:51:27 AM »

Hey Lucinda, something is so wrong here. Casey had Roast Beef yesterday, and I had Pot Roast!!! My Husband was supposed to get a prime rib, but he got the wrong cut. AArrgghh! At least I had (just)enough time to cook the darn thing. Who eat's Pot Roast on Christmas???!!!!
If your tummy feeling better? Yesterday was my first Christmas without my Daughter. We spoke on the phone and she was having a wonderful day.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: December 26, 2008, 06:54:06 AM »

Hope all my monkey friends had a lovely day yesterday.  We had a nice lunch with my mum, it is my first Christmas that my son wasnt with me, but I got a good conversation on the phone with him.  Hope Caseys roast beef was tough, grislly and fatty    We all know she wouldn't be mourning the loss of her daughter, rather she would be thinking of all the parties she is missing.  It was hot here today, I had to work this morning, but as soon as I finished, I headed to the beach and spent the afternoon swimming and lazing in the sun.
We are still waiting to hear when my friend's funeral is, he is still at the coroners     

It is even more up-setting to those that are left behind when a loved one passes at or around the holidays. I'm sorry Lucinda.

I am especially jealous of the beach,swimming,and lazing thing!! My drive way was a sheet of ice but the temp. was mild. About 30 degrees. Is it always warm where you are? It is nice to know that Miss Casey will not know these wonderful things as with any luck she will be in the slammer a long time. A real long time. She should never enjoy another thing on this planet as far as I am concerned. She stole Caylee's life from her and for that she must pay.

I just adore the name "PookyBear". I had a nice day,thank you and the best thing is "I have left-overs" from Mom's Kitchen!! Care for some Ham and pie?? Hope your day was filled with happiness and love.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.