April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340949 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: December 26, 2008, 08:53:55 AM »

well, I suppose they didnt wait 31 days to report him missing.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: December 26, 2008, 08:54:34 AM »

Caylee Anthony: FL Couple Claim Nanny Took Baby Boy
Posted on December 26th, 2008
by mondoreb in Breaking News, Florida News
Missing 6-month-old Riley Archer Buchness

Some say truth is stranger than fiction and this story may apply: a Florida couple claim their 6-month old baby boy has been missing since Tuesday and that the baby was last seen with the “nanny”.

Police have issued an Amber Alert for 6-month old Riley Archer Buchness reported missing yesterday by his parents, John Buchness and Meagan McCormic.

The couple claim the nanny’s name is “Camille” but they don’t know her last name. The police say the couple has given a “vague description” of the nanny and that she is 5′ 6″, weighs approximately 130 pds, has long brown hair, and speaks with a heavy French accent. She also drives a red Acura with possibly Massachusetts plates.

The couple, who recently moved to Miami, claim they knew “Camille” from when they lived in Boston and that the nanny had previously babysat baby Riley. According to the couple, Camille had promised to drop off Riley at 1 p.m.. Camille then text messaged two hours later saying she was stuck in traffic. Riley’s mother claims she called Camille and told her Riley could stay over Tuesday night but to return the baby on Wednesday. After Camille didn’t show up by 8 p.m. Wednesday, and hadn’t responded to cell phone calls or text messages, Riley’s parents notified the police.

On July 15, 22-yr-old Casey Anthony of Orlando, Florida, filed a missing persons report claiming her two-yr-old daughter, Caylee, had been “kidnapped” by the little girl’s nanny. Casey Anthony claimed Caylee had been missing for “31 days” and that the nanny, Zenaida Gonzales, had taken her. When asked by the Orange County Sheriff’s Department why Anthony hadn’t contacted the authorities earlier, Anthony stated that she had told two coworkers at Universal.

A check by investigators found that Anthony had been fired by Universal in 2004 and that one “coworker” had been fired by Universal in 2002. The other “coworker” didn’t exist. What was extraordinary about Anthony’s tale is that when the investigators confronted Anthony with the information that she hadn’t worked for Universal for years, Anthony argued that she was an employee. She even agreed to ride with investigators out to Universal.

When they arrived, Anthony purportedly walked up to the employee entrance and then insisted to a security guard that she was a current employee who had misplaced her I.D.. When asked who her supervisor was, she gave them the same name she had previously given to the investigators: Tom Manley. When the security guard couldn’t locate a Tom Manley in the Universal employee databank, Anthony continued to claim she was a current employee. Universal allowed Anthony and the investigators to enter the building where Anthony claimed she had an office.

According to the investigators, Anthony strolled half way down a hallway until she stopped, turned around, and then admitted the Universal story was lie.

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

If these people are using Casey Anthony's story line they sure as hell haven't read how her story ends. it didn't work out real well! And how can there be another human that doesn't know their nanny's last name!!?? These people deserve whatever they get!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: December 26, 2008, 08:55:58 AM »

Some say truth is stranger than fiction and this story may apply: a Florida couple claim their 6-month old baby boy has been missing since Tuesday and that the baby was last seen with the “nanny”.

Police have issued an Amber Alert for 6-month old Riley Archer Buchness reported missing yesterday by his parents, John Buchness and Meagan McCormic.

The couple claim the nanny’s name is “Camille” but they don’t know her last name. The police say the couple has given a “vague description” of the nanny and that she is 5′ 6″, weighs approximately 130 pds, has long brown hair, and speaks with a heavy French accent. She also drives a red Acura with possibly Massachusetts plates.

The couple, who recently moved to Miami, claim they knew “Camille” from when they lived in Boston and that the nanny had previously babysat baby Riley. According to the couple, Camille had promised to drop off Riley at 1 p.m.. Camille then text messaged two hours later saying she was stuck in traffic. Riley’s mother claims she called Camille and told her Riley could stay over Tuesday night but to return the baby on Wednesday. After Camille didn’t show up by 8 p.m. Wednesday, and hadn’t responded to cell phone calls or text messages, Riley’s parents notified the police.

On July 15, 22-yr-old Casey Anthony of Orlando, Florida, filed a missing persons report claiming her two-yr-old daughter, Caylee, had been “kidnapped” by the little girl’s nanny. Casey Anthony claimed Caylee had been missing for “31 days” and that the nanny, Zenaida Gonzales, had taken her. When asked by the Orange County Sheriff’s Department why Anthony hadn’t contacted the authorities earlier, Anthony stated that she had told two coworkers at Universal.

A check by investigators found that Anthony had been fired by Universal in 2004 and that one “coworker” had been fired by Universal in 2002. The other “coworker” didn’t exist. What was extraordinary about Anthony’s tale is that when the investigators confronted Anthony with the information that she hadn’t worked for Universal for years, Anthony argued that she was an employee. She even agreed to ride with investigators out to Universal.

When they arrived, Anthony purportedly walked up to the employee entrance and then insisted to a security guard that she was a current employee who had misplaced her I.D.. When asked who her supervisor was, she gave them the same name she had previously given to the investigators: Tom Manley. When the security guard couldn’t locate a Tom Manley in the Universal employee databank, Anthony continued to claim she was a current employee. Universal allowed Anthony and the investigators to enter the building where Anthony claimed she had an office.

According to the investigators, Anthony strolled half way down a hallway until she stopped, turned around, and then admitted the Universal story was lie.

WTF? I call Bull****. Who would leave their child, or pet with a first name only Nanny?
WHat is wrong with these people? 

O/T It will be 72 degrees here on the lake today.All the boys are coming out with their new toys (boats).Actually sat in the swing and drank coffee. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: December 26, 2008, 08:57:28 AM »

SNIPPED

SNIPPED

They don't know the last name of the person they left their 6 mo. child with, this is ridiculous.  I don't even leave my dog with someone who's last name I do not know even just to run to the bathroom at the dog park.
This story is really fishy. The way the world is today why would parents leave a 6 month old baby with someone and not know their last name?   These parents supposedly have a phone number for Camille so if they're telling the truth, the police can hopefully find out who she is. I just hope this isn't another Zanny the nanny story like Casey told.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: December 26, 2008, 09:02:16 AM »

They would have been better off saying the Nanny's name was Zani.  At least that way Casey could confirm she exists.

That poor baby.   Probably is not going to turn out good for him. 
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: December 26, 2008, 09:03:10 AM »

Hey Lucinda, something is so wrong here. Casey had Roast Beef yesterday, and I had Pot Roast!!! My Husband was supposed to get a prime rib, but he got the wrong cut. AArrgghh! At least I had (just)enough time to cook the darn thing. Who eat's Pot Roast on Christmas???!!!!
If your tummy feeling better? Yesterday was my first Christmas without my Daughter. We spoke on the phone and she was having a wonderful day.
I fixed smoked turkey yesterday, but actually wanted pot roast instead.  My family loves smoked turkey so I fixed what everyone else likes.  I'm guessing that Casey's meal that cost $.82 was closer to a frozen TV dinner roast beef.  Plus she didn't have a choice of what she got which makes me happy. 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: December 26, 2008, 09:05:25 AM »

WTF? I call Bull****. Who would leave their child, or pet with a first name only Nanny?
WHat is wrong with these people? 

O/T It will be 72 degrees here on the lake today.All the boys are coming out with their new toys (boats).Actually sat in the swing and drank coffee. 

hiya trim, and all other monkeys I missed.  Im about to head to bed.  Watch baez run with this latest case, I know its far fetched, and just wonder if casey says, oh yeah the nannys name was Camille, not Zenaida, doh I got it wrong.   
Seriously tho, hope the little boy gets found safe. 

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: December 26, 2008, 09:05:38 AM »

The only thing that remains hopeful for him, in my opinion, is that they wouldn't need to report him missing.  I hope, hope, hope that maybe they saw Caylee's press coverage and are doing this thinking they might make some money.  As awful as that is, maybe he is ok.  LE would figure that out.  I don't believe the nanny story at all.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: December 26, 2008, 09:09:09 AM »

Good Morning all Monkeys!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas or Holiday of your believing.

I honestly don't know if I can get through another missing child.  I am just a normal grandmother who counts her blessings regularly.  I take care of my two grandchildren, 2 1/2 and 6 months.  They are safe with me and I am grateful that I am able to care for them. 
I shed many tears Christmas Eve and Christmas Day for Caylee and (please no nanners, for her grandpartents too).  I am taking comfort in the fact that Caylee spent her Christmas Day in a way that we can only dream of, with Jesus.
Today I pray that baby Riley is found safe and unharmed.

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: December 26, 2008, 09:09:38 AM »

It was just reported that the missing baby in Miami was fabricated and the mother arrested for giving a false report to the police!

snippet:

Police: Missing Baby Story "Fabricated"
Megan McCormick Charged With Filing A False Police ReportMIAMI (CBS4) ― 

Megan McCormick, in police custody, has been charged with filing a false police report for lying about the disappearance of her baby

Megan McCormick has been charged with filing a false police report for claiming this child was her son and disappeared December 23rd. Police say she lied about the whole story and she does not have a son who is missing. McCormick found this picture on the

The search for a baby, reportedly missing since December 23rd has been called off after Miami police say the whole story was fabricated by a woman who claimed to be the missing child's mother.

That woman, Megan McCormick, has now been charged with filing a false police report. According to Miami police detective Freddy Ponce, Megan McCormick made up the story about her missing 6-month old son to cover up the fact that she had a miscarriage six months ago and didn't want her ex-boyfriend, John Buchness, to know the truth. Detective Ponce explained to CBS4's Marybel Rodriguez that when Buchness came to town for the holidays to visit McCormick and his son, she made up the story about the baby disappearing with a nanny.

Trouble is, police say, there was no baby and there was no nanny.

McCormick found the picture of a child on the internet and made up the story. She claimed the baby was last seen with a nanny named Camille on December 23rd but McCormick didn't have a last name for the nanny or an address.

Police say Buchness had no knowledge of the miscarriage and was in town to meet his son for the first time.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: December 26, 2008, 09:11:55 AM »

'Nite Lucinda. Talk to you in the morning. 
I'm sure Baex will try to use this to help Casey. He's a putz. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: December 26, 2008, 09:12:31 AM »

The only thing that remains hopeful for him, in my opinion, is that they wouldn't need to report him missing.  I hope, hope, hope that maybe they saw Caylee's press coverage and are doing this thinking they might make some money.  As awful as that is, maybe he is ok.  LE would figure that out.  I don't believe the nanny story at all.
I never thought of that idea. Perhaps they have seen the A family getting money for their "story" and want money too.  I hope and pray Riley is ok.  If his parents did this, they will probably lose custody of him and have charges against them too.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: December 26, 2008, 09:12:39 AM »

She sounds very sick.  Similiar to Casey, in that apparently she'll take a lie to the extreme.
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: December 26, 2008, 09:14:08 AM »

It was just reported that the missing baby in Miami was fabricated and the mother arrested for giving a false report to the police!

snippet:

Megan McCormick, in police custody, has been charged with filing a false police report for lying about the disappearance of her baby

Megan McCormick has been charged with filing a false police report for claiming this child was her son and disappeared December 23rd. Police say she lied about the whole story and she does not have a son who is missing. McCormick found this picture on the

The search for a baby, reportedly missing since December 23rd has been called off after Miami police say the whole story was fabricated by a woman who claimed to be the missing child's mother.

That woman, Megan McCormick, has now been charged with filing a false police report. According to Miami police detective Freddy Ponce, Megan McCormick made up the story about her missing 6-month old son to cover up the fact that she had a miscarriage six months ago and didn't want her ex-boyfriend, John Buchness, to know the truth. Detective Ponce explained to CBS4's Marybel Rodriguez that when Buchness came to town for the holidays to visit McCormick and his son, she made up the story about the baby disappearing with a nanny.

McCormick found the picture of a child on the internet and made up the story. She claimed the baby was last seen with a nanny named Camille on December 23rd but McCormick didn't have a last name for the nanny or an address.

Police say Buchness had no knowledge of the miscarriage and was in town to meet his son for the first time.

WOW !!! What the hell... I don't understand how she figured that this would not come out..  What an absolute moron !!
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: December 26, 2008, 09:23:04 AM »

I watched the movie "Untraceable" with my family last night. That's one of the movies Casey rented with her bf when Caylee was first missing.  I don't want to give away the plot, but NG mentioned there was a kidnapper and bodies placed in trunks.  However, she didn't say that the victims suffered horrible deaths. Also one victim had duct tape wrapped tightly around his mouth all the way around his head so he couldn't make any noise.  This movie gave me cold chills and I pray that Casey didn't use this kidnapper's ideas for murdering Caylee. 
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: December 26, 2008, 09:26:44 AM »

Does anyone still have the email address for cindy ?
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: December 26, 2008, 09:27:21 AM »

snippet:

words fail me 

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: December 26, 2008, 09:29:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.
Everyone enjoy their Christmas?
Now it's time to assess the wallet...~~lQQks at wallet

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: December 26, 2008, 09:31:05 AM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: December 26, 2008, 09:31:14 AM »

snippet:

That woman has some serious mental problems doing that.    Hopefully the courts will get some professional help for her. I'm afraid we may be hearing more "Zanny the nanny" stories since the A family have used it for profit, and as a smokescreen to save KC from her just punishment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.