April 27, 2024, 12:27:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340938 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: December 26, 2008, 11:19:41 AM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

Didn't know this was confirmed, do you have a link or which news agency?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: December 26, 2008, 11:22:03 AM »

1. Similar case involved a woman who faked a pregnancy. This is common and sometimes involved women cutting a baby out of another woman's belly to prove she was pregnant. Yes, involved the credibility to the baby daddy. This particular woman got the idea of the fake nanny from the news.

2. Untraceable. Casey definately got the tape around the head idea here and it was probably post mortum. The tape over the mouth and drug overdose was probably the death causer. jmho. Drug overdose/panic causes vomiting, if it can't get out it causes inhalation and choking.
So you think that she did the tape around the head after she was dead, but she taped her mouth shut also? Either way, makes me sick.

Good morning everyone. Hope all had a great holiday.
I do not think the duct tape was put on post mortem, only because I can't think of a single good reason why someone would do that.  Even if she did hatch the kidnapping story it doesn't make sense cause there wouldn't be a need to do that after she died.  It's all tooo sick....either way

She may have wanted to cover up her face so that she wouldnt have to see her..
That is what I believe is why she covered up her face. One thing that I can't figure out is why none of Casey's friends never really questioned Casey about the Nanny, except a random question once in awhile.

My DIL's friends know all about me and I know about most of her friends.I make a point to ask questions and even have them over so I can talk to them.
Luckily our Grandchildren are watched by Grandparents.If I ever heard the word Nanny I probably freak out. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: December 26, 2008, 11:28:16 AM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?
Tearing out a piece of drywall, to me, means they found blood splatter. Maybe Caylee didn't die as peaceful as being gently put to sleep. Maybe KC was more violent than we thought. 

I was also wondering if it was blood spatter.  This can also happen in strangulation 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #903 on: December 26, 2008, 11:30:45 AM »

Good Morning, if I understand correctly the defense is waiting for the autopsy reports before they do a second autopsy. But I can't figure out why they can't do it and later compare with the first autopsy. This makes no sense to me, Caylee needs a funeral and cremated or buried, this seems very wrong to me.

From what I understand, it's not an actual 'autopsy', since that cannot be done on skeletal remains.  What the defense seems to be wanting are the pics and the exrays done, and will study those.  Not sure how what the defense wants to do has anything to do with Caylee's remains being kept release for burial. 

This is the first time I've EVER heard of the defense butting into an investigation of the remains!  Don't they typically wait for reports and such, then form their defense around that?  Am thinking more and more that Baez got his degree at a K-mart blue-light special. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: December 26, 2008, 11:31:13 AM »

Any discussions on it?

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?
Tearing out a piece of drywall, to me, means they found blood splatter. Maybe Caylee didn't die as peaceful as being gently put to sleep. Maybe KC was more violent than we thought. 

I have been convinced for sometime that the police think Caylee was killed in the A's house. Something they found along with the remains led them to all those searches of the A home. If they had suspected she was killed there originally, I believe they would have seized a lot of stuff months earlier.

If there was a piece of drywall dumped along with the body, and we know that LE took a piece of drywall in one of their recent searches, I think we can definitely conclude that Casey had help to get rid of Caylee. Even if she had cut out a chunk of drywall and tossed it because she couldn't scrub it clean, or it had dents in it or something, can you see Casey going to Home Depot, buying an 8' sheet of drywall, carrying it into the home while Cindy and George were both at work, and cutting, nailing, taping, gunking, and painting it to match the place she cut out? NO WAY!!!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #905 on: December 26, 2008, 11:35:09 AM »

1. Similar case involved a woman who faked a pregnancy. This is common and sometimes involved women cutting a baby out of another woman's belly to prove she was pregnant. Yes, involved the credibility to the baby daddy. This particular woman got the idea of the fake nanny from the news.

2. Untraceable. Casey definately got the tape around the head idea here and it was probably post mortum. The tape over the mouth and drug overdose was probably the death causer. jmho. Drug overdose/panic causes vomiting, if it can't get out it causes inhalation and choking.

So you think that she did the tape around the head after she was dead, but she taped her mouth shut also? Either way, makes me sick.

Am thinking that's all in one, rather than seperate.  Tape over the mouth and continuing on around the jaw and head.  All one piece, perhaps more than one piece.  There's been rumors of the tape being around the head a couple of times. 

Poor Caylee. 

Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: December 26, 2008, 11:38:02 AM »

yeah, pooky posted this before, I cant get my head around it. 
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/826570.html

wtf is the world coming too?  Either a coincidence, or a copy cat murder by the parents.  Yeah, but who would ever leave their child and not know background, sheesh, they dont even know the nannys last name. 

Give me a break! This is just crazy! IF,I had to hire a nanny? I'd get SS#, FULL NAME, address, car info, I'd make sure I got pics of her with the my child, and of coarse I'd know what she looked liked. I know people can give fake names, fake ss#'s, that's why I'd make sure I got the photos. IF these kids are unwanted? For 1 , STOP MAKING THEM! 2, TALK TO SOMEONE AND SAY " I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE" I'd rather people look at me like " She didn't want her kid" Then being stupid and harming a precious gift from god and going to jail when there other choices. JMO....       GOOD MORNING MONKEY FRIENDS..   I hope you all had a wonderful xmas!!!! Smile

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: December 26, 2008, 11:39:09 AM »

Can I just say how amazed I am that the Anthonys have actually shut their mouths (for the most part).  Either that new lawyer is a miracle worker ... or they are plotting once again ...

I agree Newfie.  Am thinking the A's new lawyer has 'reached out to them' and convinced them to STF up cuz they are yapping their way into a jail sentence.  Betcha that's what shut them up.  And now he's likely talking for them and busy as a cat with two tails in a room full of rockers trying to plan their next move/s. 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: December 26, 2008, 11:41:05 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!
 I hope everyone had a wonderful Chistmas!! It was good here but glad it's over.I've already got the tree down and things carried downstairs to be tucked away until next year.Yayyyyyyyy!!!
About this duct tape..Has it ever been documented that there was indeed duct tape involved at all as far as being on Caylee? I remember hearing it as a rumour but don't remember hearing it as fact.Has that truth been released yet? Thanks Monkeys..Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: December 26, 2008, 11:41:19 AM »

Can I just say how amazed I am that the Anthonys have actually shut their mouths (for the most part).  Either that new lawyer is a miracle worker ... or they are plotting once again ...

I agree Newfie.  Am thinking the A's new lawyer has 'reached out to them' and convinced them to STF up cuz they are yapping their way into a jail sentence.  Betcha that's what shut them up.  And now he's likely talking for them and busy as a cat with two tails in a room full of rockers trying to plan their next move/s. 

imo the remains being found shut them up..  because they wanted to beleive so badly that she was alive, and now they have proof and its hit them very hard...
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: December 26, 2008, 11:42:34 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!
 I hope everyone had a wonderful Chistmas!! It was good here but glad it's over.I've already got the tree down and things carried downstairs to be tucked away until next year.Yayyyyyyyy!!!
About this duct tape..Has it ever been documented that there was indeed duct tape involved at all as far as being on Caylee? I remember hearing it as a rumour but don't remember hearing it as fact.Has that truth been released yet? Thanks Monkeys..Smile

well there was an article about a facebook message about her possibly obtaining the duct tape from Amy...   this was on wftv.com within the last week here.
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: December 26, 2008, 11:43:27 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!

well there was an article about a facebook message about her possibly obtaining the duct tape from Amy...   this was on wftv.com within the last week here.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18301938/detail.html
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: December 26, 2008, 11:45:31 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!

O/T

Tater - did you get the nanner I sent you a few days ago? Just wanted to be sure you got it. 

I Stand With The Girl
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: December 26, 2008, 11:49:32 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!

http://www.wftv.com/news/18301938/detail.html

Thankyou!!!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: December 26, 2008, 11:50:33 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!

O/T

Tater - did you get the nanner I sent you a few days ago? Just wanted to be sure you got it. 

Yes!!!Will send you a peel soon...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #915 on: December 26, 2008, 11:50:35 AM »

Any discussions on it?

That's what I thought, they would not randomly take drywall without a purpose. But the problem I'm having is the autopsy didn't show any kind of trauma, at least that is what I thought to be the conclusion.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: December 26, 2008, 11:51:18 AM »

It was just reported that the missing baby in Miami was fabricated and the mother arrested for giving a false report to the police!

snippet:

Police: Missing Baby Story "Fabricated"
Megan McCormick Charged With Filing A False Police ReportMIAMI (CBS4) ― 

Megan McCormick, in police custody, has been charged with filing a false police report for lying about the disappearance of her baby

Megan McCormick has been charged with filing a false police report for claiming this child was her son and disappeared December 23rd. Police say she lied about the whole story and she does not have a son who is missing. McCormick found this picture on the

The search for a baby, reportedly missing since December 23rd has been called off after Miami police say the whole story was fabricated by a woman who claimed to be the missing child's mother.

That woman, Megan McCormick, has now been charged with filing a false police report. According to Miami police detective Freddy Ponce, Megan McCormick made up the story about her missing 6-month old son to cover up the fact that she had a miscarriage six months ago and didn't want her ex-boyfriend, John Buchness, to know the truth. Detective Ponce explained to CBS4's Marybel Rodriguez that when Buchness came to town for the holidays to visit McCormick and his son, she made up the story about the baby disappearing with a nanny.

Trouble is, police say, there was no baby and there was no nanny.

McCormick found the picture of a child on the internet and made up the story. She claimed the baby was last seen with a nanny named Camille on December 23rd but McCormick didn't have a last name for the nanny or an address.

Police say Buchness had no knowledge of the miscarriage and was in town to meet his son for the first time.

WOW !!! What the hell... I don't understand how she figured that this would not come out..  What an absolute moron !!

WOW! Is right, What an A$$hole that woman is. This is what the police are talking about, They don't know anymore IF they should issue the Amber alerts because alot of them are coming up FALSE. BUT when a parent is REALLY going to need one? The police are going to question it. All because of people like that woman, Her A$$ belongs in jail.  Sorry for flying off the handle the way I did.  Just very upsetting.   

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #917 on: December 26, 2008, 11:51:38 AM »

Am thinking that's all in one, rather than seperate.  Tape over the mouth and continuing on around the jaw and head.  All one piece, perhaps more than one piece.  There's been rumors of the tape being around the head a couple of times. 

Poor Caylee. 

Good morning/Afternoon!

In no way am I psychic or do I normally claim to have visions.  I am about as perceptive as a box of rocks at times.  However, ever since it was reported there was duck tape on the skull, I have had a terrible "vision" or an overkill situation.  In a shooting, for example, someone might shoot and kill someone but continue to shoot the dead person.  This is a sign of personal malice between the murderer and victim.  In much the same way I have been "seeing" or "imagining" Casey being very mad and doing something to shut Caylee up for good.  I "see" her taking a LOT of duck tape off of a roll (foot on end of tape, pulling roll up) and then taking this very long piece and wrapping it angrily several times around Caylee's head.

Caylee could have been already passed out or passed away at that time due to choloroform . . . I prefer to think of it that way.

Ugh, sorry, had to share that with someone.  Won't mention it again, it's been bothering me since Caylee was discovered.

RIP Caylee!!!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: December 26, 2008, 11:51:51 AM »

Good Morning, if I understand correctly the defense is waiting for the autopsy reports before they do a second autopsy. But I can't figure out why they can't do it and later compare with the first autopsy. This makes no sense to me, Caylee needs a funeral and cremated or buried, this seems very wrong to me.

From what I understand, it's not an actual 'autopsy', since that cannot be done on skeletal remains.  What the defense seems to be wanting are the pics and the exrays done, and will study those.  Not sure how what the defense wants to do has anything to do with Caylee's remains being kept release for burial. 

This is the first time I've EVER heard of the defense butting into an investigation of the remains!  Don't they typically wait for reports and such, then form their defense around that?  Am thinking more and more that Baez got his degree at a K-mart blue-light special. 

I wouldn't hire Baez to defend my dog!  (but I am glad he's using his mad legal skills to defend Casey ... right to life in prison!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: December 26, 2008, 11:53:10 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!

O/T

Yes!!!Will send you a peel soon...

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.