April 28, 2024, 07:22:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 341069 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #960 on: December 26, 2008, 12:53:36 PM »

Good morning all of you monkeys.

Okay, PLEASE DON'T LAUGH, but I need to ask a stupid question that I have been wondering about since KC's arrests.  What is it that women prisoners do to other women prisoners to make their life hell?  I've read about what men do to other men sexually and that's about all I know when it comes to prison life.

Think broom stick handle.. and etc.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: December 26, 2008, 12:58:47 PM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?

No, I can't see Casey doing that, someone else yes, in disposing of evidence.  When drywall was reported to have been taken as evidence, it didn't make sense to me, until it was then said that a white board was found at the scene.  They didn't say the white thing is drywall tho.  Might be.  But yeah, I just can't see Casey as being the one doing something like that.   

When it was reported that LE cut out drywall and carpet from the A's, I was not surprised because for no real good reason, I have thought all along that Casey killed Caylee in the A's home, and it made sense to me that LE would be looking for and finding trace evidence of a crime committed there. When the MR said something about a "white board," I was not thinking of drywall until you mentioned the possibility. That would make sense as to what a "white board" might be. I cannot imagine Casey cutting out a chunk of drywall no matter what sort of evidence it contained; and I sure can't see Casey replacing it so there wasn't a hole where the wall used to be. IF any of that is fact, somebody definitely helped her dispose of poor Caylee.

Yep!  And if there was drywall taken out of the A's garage after the crime, at least one or both of the A's had to have known at some point, perhaps even participated.  What do ya think?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: December 26, 2008, 01:03:37 PM »

Okay, PLEASE DON'T LAUGH, but I need to ask a stupid question that I have been wondering about since KC's arrests.  What is it that women prisoners do to other women prisoners to make their life hell?  I've read about what men do to other men sexually and that's about all I know when it comes to prison life.

Anything a man can do, a woman can do, only they would use objects. 

Okay.  So I would think that would be things that KC enjoys, rather than making her life hell.  From all of the photos, she appears to be as kinky as they come.

I do agree that Casey seems to enjoy a walk on the wilder side.  However, there is such a thing as ermmmm.. too much of a good thing becoming painful.  Or taunting with what one wants then withholding that.  Am positive that 'Big Bertha' has several ideas up her sleeve.  heh.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #963 on: December 26, 2008, 01:14:57 PM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?
Tearing out a piece of drywall, to me, means they found blood splatter. Maybe Caylee didn't die as peaceful as being gently put to sleep. Maybe KC was more violent than we thought. 
That's what I thought, they would not randomly take drywall without a purpose. But the problem I'm having is the autopsy didn't show any kind of trauma, at least that is what I thought to be the conclusion.

But there my have been blood on the clothing or material or book found at the scene. That would send them into the house with those special UV lights, they would pick up ANY type of blood there, even if it has been cleaned off.

I know that the lights will pick up where blood once was even if it has been washed away, but what if there was only an occasional drop or mist on a far away object (far away as in across the room from where the death occurred) if the blood had been cleaned AND painted over. Then what? Would the light detect it under a coat of fresh paint? Just curious.

Am wondering if Casey slit her throat in the bathtub or something like that as I remember they took drain pipes in one recent search supposedly. That would also explain why there was no trauma to the body as in broken bones. Sorry if that's too graphic, just my thoughts on manner of death.

It's true that the lights can pick up one teensy drop or spatter on something far away, even far enough one might think too far.  In the case of the pregnant marine found burned in the backyard of a fellow marine, lights picked up a great deal inside the house and garage.  The place had been cleaned and painted.  However, the lights still picked all that up even thru the paint, and where it had been cleaned up.  Seems they forgot to clean the ceiling, where teensy spatters that couldn't be seen by the naked eye were found. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #964 on: December 26, 2008, 01:15:45 PM »

O/T

I'm gonna meet Tater live and in person for lunch next week. 

(I mean, I'll be eating with her, not consuming taters  )

I'll let y'all know if she looks like her avatar. 

You little monkeys better stay out of trouble. 
My crystal ball is saying ... next week ... monkeys will be taking up a banana collection to get BT & Tater out of the hoosegow!

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: December 26, 2008, 01:20:13 PM »

Okay.  So I would think that would be things that KC enjoys, rather than making her life hell.  From all of the photos, she appears to be as kinky as they come.

I do agree that Casey seems to enjoy a walk on the wilder side.  However, there is such a thing as ermmmm.. too much of a good thing becoming painful.  Or taunting with what one wants then withholding that.  Am positive that 'Big Bertha' has several ideas up her sleeve.  heh.

Sure hope so!  I doubt that they allow duct tape in prisons, but wouldn't it be sweet to have that wrapped around KC's mouth & head before the activities begin?  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #966 on: December 26, 2008, 01:22:50 PM »

It scares me to think of the visual we might get. 

Awwwww, this is a serious question.  I would like to know what is going to make KC's life so miserable in prison, other than she might have to do some work.     

I think Boo was being serious. The stories are that in prison, strong women can "rape" smaller women with various types of objects. You know, kind of like those vicious stories occasionally printed in the newspaper where a group of teenagers has gang raped a victim with a broom pole or something. 

Yes, Boo was being very serious. That's exactly what I was thinking BT. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: December 26, 2008, 01:24:05 PM »

O/T

I'm gonna meet Tater live and in person for lunch next week. 

(I mean, I'll be eating with her, not consuming taters  )

I'll let y'all know if she looks like her avatar. 

You little monkeys better stay out of trouble. 
My crystal ball is saying ... next week ... monkeys will be taking up a banana collection to get BT & Tater out of the hoosegow!

Hmmmm....I don't know how much trouble we can get into at Waffle House.  Unless, of course, someone tries to make a side order out of Tater.

Oh gosh, there's TONS of stuff to do at a Waffle House!   

Lemme see.. Little sugar packets that can be poured into the salt container.  Little creamers that can be stacked into a pyramid.  Straw covers that can be blown at unsuspecting passing customers.  Syrup containers that can be.... shall I go on? 

I have three sons who, when young, needed a great deal of correction in visiting a restaurant...  My youngest is now head chef at a fav restaurant in town.  And he was the WORST with his lil imagination running wild.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: December 26, 2008, 01:26:23 PM »

I don't know about luminol detecting blood spatters under paint, but I did see a TV show where investigators used luminol to detect blood in Lizzie Borden's house more than 100 years after the murders took place.

100 years??     dang! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #969 on: December 26, 2008, 01:28:52 PM »

I hope "big bertha" can get at Casey too. But if not, the guards don't take kindly to baby killers either. So if she is still in solitary, there are ways to "get" her.

I just ordered pizza in honor of something Casey won't have in prison! Pepperoni, Hamburger and extra Sauce. Oh and hot wings. It will be here in about 30 minutes.   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: December 26, 2008, 01:29:53 PM »

Just watched the "untraceable"  terrible,gory, gross movie.

What was caseys other movie she like to watch about the child that was kidnapped?
Anyone know?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: December 26, 2008, 01:31:41 PM »

Any discussions on it?

Didn't know this was confirmed, do you have a link or which news agency?

No sorry.  Didn't save the story or the link.    

I believe it was after Caylee's remains were found and LE dashed back to the A's house and did another search.  Among other things, they brought out something big, we were wondering if it was a big picture or something. 

It was a bit after that it was reported that one thing they had removed was a piece of drywall from the A's garage.  (Am thinking it may have been in the same story where they reported having taken the pesticide containers, along with a pic of those?) 

And just lately it was reported that they had found a white board at the scene. 

Don't know, I was so curious that I did a Google search and didn't find this reported by any news agency.  I remember it being a rumor, but didn't know that it was reported and I can't find it LMAO

But but...    Doncha believe everything written on the internet?   

ahahaha!! 

I'll nose around today in links and such, here and there, and see if I can find where I read it. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #972 on: December 26, 2008, 01:33:38 PM »

I hope "big bertha" can get at Casey too. But if not, the guards don't take kindly to baby killers either. So if she is still in solitary, there are ways to "get" her.

I just ordered pizza in honor of something Casey won't have in prison! Pepperoni, Hamburger and extra Sauce. Oh and hot wings. It will be here in about 30 minutes.   
Zoe and I will be right over, sounds good, I'll bring dessert.
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #973 on: December 26, 2008, 01:34:36 PM »

She sounds very sick.  Similiar to Casey, in that apparently she'll take a lie to the extreme.

<snip>

The original article actually sounded like a married couple (or at least a living together couple) had left their child with a nanny in Miami that they both knew from where all three formerly lived, Boston. The article that reports there was no child to kidnap, sounds like she left Boston and moved to Miami after becoming pregnant and that he was traveling from Boston to get a first look at his 6 mo. old son.
Thanks Jody. Now one more question. How many people have a nanny that takes a kid to their house, instead of watching them at the parent's home? When I first saw the story, I called BS because the baby was at the nanny's house.

My son was over at his nanny's house every Thursday and sometimes Friday.  Not to mention she would babysit on the weekends sometimes.  She really loved him and we trusted her implicitly.  When we hired her, we knew nothing about her but got ALL of her info, license plate numbers on all vehicles as well as address for her relatives in Mexico.  We got to be really close and still consider her family even though she's moved back to Mexico.I used to worry that she loved him "too" much but knew I was being paranoid.  She never failed to answer the phone when I called and never minded that I called a few times a day to check on him.  We had a sweet deal and hope we can talk her into coming back for the next one for a while because she was that amazing.

That being said, there are some cases where nannies spend a lot of time with the kids in their own home.  We did it for socialization - there were kids in her complex and here at home he was it. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: December 26, 2008, 01:36:51 PM »

Ya'll come on over, I told Joe he can have a piece of crust if he doesn't try and bite the delivery man. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #975 on: December 26, 2008, 01:39:11 PM »

Just watched the "untraceable"  terrible,gory, gross movie.

What was caseys other movie she like to watch about the child that was kidnapped?
Anyone know?

We must have been watching at the same time. I just finished too. Man, that was a sick movie! I believe the other one was Jumper. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: December 26, 2008, 01:39:23 PM »

She sounds very sick.  Similiar to Casey, in that apparently she'll take a lie to the extreme.

<snip>

The original article actually sounded like a married couple (or at least a living together couple) had left their child with a nanny in Miami that they both knew from where all three formerly lived, Boston. The article that reports there was no child to kidnap, sounds like she left Boston and moved to Miami after becoming pregnant and that he was traveling from Boston to get a first look at his 6 mo. old son.
Thanks Jody. Now one more question. How many people have a nanny that takes a kid to their house, instead of watching them at the parent's home? When I first saw the story, I called BS because the baby was at the nanny's house.

My son was over at his nanny's house every Thursday and sometimes Friday.  Not to mention she would babysit on the weekends sometimes.  She really loved him and we trusted her implicitly.  When we hired her, we knew nothing about her but got ALL of her info, license plate numbers on all vehicles as well as address for her relatives in Mexico.  We got to be really close and still consider her family even though she's moved back to Mexico.I used to worry that she loved him "too" much but knew I was being paranoid.  She never failed to answer the phone when I called and never minded that I called a few times a day to check on him.  We had a sweet deal and hope we can talk her into coming back for the next one for a while because she was that amazing.

That being said, there are some cases where nannies spend a lot of time with the kids in their own home.  We did it for socialization - there were kids in her complex and here at home he was it. 
THanks for the info Mon. I had just never heard of nannies taking babies to their home. One of the doctors I work for had a nanny for her two babies that are now 10 and 8. She came to their house every day since the day they were born. Then she up and left to go back to Mexico too. Broke those kids hearts. So sad.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #977 on: December 26, 2008, 01:40:11 PM »

Ya'll come on over, I told Joe he can have a piece of crust if he doesn't try and bite the delivery man. 

Poor Joe, you are always putting conditions on his fun!!! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: December 26, 2008, 01:42:59 PM »

Poor Joe, you are always putting conditions on his fun!!! 
  I have to or they might not deliver to me again. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #979 on: December 26, 2008, 01:44:25 PM »

You guys remember the Huffington Post article we were discussing yesterday? Well, I sent the whole thing over to Richard Grund to make sure he knew about it and I just got his response. He is making sure his family is well protected. It's a shame that anyone coming in contact with this family has to retain a lawyer soon afterward! They have told so many lies to so many people, I'm surprised anyone has anything to do with them!

Thanks for the insight. I understand now where Ariana Huffington got it from. Ariana is a big supporter of the Gay Community and Michelle Bart is a supporter and a member of that community actually.
I have sent the link to our lawyer but if we can connect Michelle Bart to it we can connect Cindy Anthony to it. All of the slander and defamatory statements against Jesse trace back to Cindy. The lawyers, the private investigators all got it from Cindy according to Leonard Padilla.

Tell the community for me that I appreciate their zeal and promise that it will be taken care of. After the funeral I am going to publicly request an apology and recanting of their statements from the Anthony's. If they do not do so I will have no choice to pursue legal action to clear Jesse's and our family name and will have done everything possible to take care of this in a cordial, Christian manner.

I can tell you that certain other investigative groups and members of the legal community (without naming names) are not letting this rest and are pursuing the truth about the Anthony's involvement in this case and a potential cover-up. From what I have heard from a well place news producer of a major network news show, law enforcement has enough evidence to pursue obstruction of justice and impeding an investigation charge and have a charge ready to go if the Anthony's continue to act as they have it will come down at the appropriate time.

Thanks again and God bless!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.