April 28, 2024, 07:45:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 341073 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: December 26, 2008, 04:16:41 PM »

Does anyone know ... is this Conway both CA & GA lawyer?  If I were them (or their lawyer) I'd tell them to get separate lawyers.  Me thinks CA, GA and LA are ALL going to end up being investigated at least for obstruction ... and I can't see any one of them wanting to go down with another.  I see them doing the 'every man for himself' kind of thing ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1101 on: December 26, 2008, 04:20:30 PM »

In this case the mother does not know the Nannys last name.

http://www.bloggernews.net/119158
Since the woman made the whole story up, I wonder who the baby in the pic is?

Im confused now,is this not the couples baby?
LE said it was a pic she got off the internet.
I was looking at another article, and this woman described her six month old son, as having a mohawk hairdo, one tooth, and a fake tatoo.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1102 on: December 26, 2008, 04:21:18 PM »

Remember in Caseys statement she mentioned that the phone conversation she had with Caylee was about the book she was reading. Casey was probably setting up her alibi and story about Zanny.
Yes, I remember thinking Caylee is talking about a book, she would have been upset and would have been wondering where her mom was, not talking about a book and acting like everything was okay.

I'm sure the phone conversation was just a setup for KC's alibi.  The nanny kidnapped Caylee, dumped her body with the book.  Can anyone say "premeditation?"
Yeppers. That's why media likes to interview these people because they usually hang themselves with their babble.

I can't wait for this trial, it will be so interesting to see the duct tape evidence and timeline.

I can't wait for the trial either... I want to see/hear the evidence and then see how KC trys to squirm out of it.  You just want her to have remorse. Come on... everyone knows you did it...just ask for forgiveness... Even the parents... When they go on and on with this nonsense...it just makes them seem like there is no remorse... it's all there..all the proof...all the evidence...all of it...I think when I pray tonight, that is what I am going to pray for...that the Anthonys feel remorse.  Then maybe they can begin to heal.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: December 26, 2008, 04:24:24 PM »

Remember in Caseys statement she mentioned that the phone conversation she had with Caylee was about the book she was reading. Casey was probably setting up her alibi and story about Zanny.
Yes, I remember thinking Caylee is talking about a book, she would have been upset and would have been wondering where her mom was, not talking about a book and acting like everything was okay.

I'm sure the phone conversation was just a setup for KC's alibi.  The nanny kidnapped Caylee, dumped her body with the book.  Can anyone say "premeditation?"
Yeppers. That's why media likes to interview these people because they usually hang themselves with their babble.

I can't wait for this trial, it will be so interesting to see the duct tape evidence and timeline.

I can't wait for the trial either... I want to see/hear the evidence and then see how KC trys to squirm out of it.  You just want her to have remorse. Come on... everyone knows you did it...just ask for forgiveness... Even the parents... When they go on and on with this nonsense...it just makes them seem like there is no remorse... it's all there..all the proof...all the evidence...all of it...I think when I pray tonight, that is what I am going to pray for...that the Anthonys feel remorse.  Then maybe they can begin to heal.
I saw in a blog that In Session (Court TV) was going to televise?  Does anyone know if this is truth or is it just rumor?

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1104 on: December 26, 2008, 04:25:52 PM »

My friends...I have to depart for the night.  All sleep well.
God Bless!

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: December 26, 2008, 04:26:42 PM »

You guys remember the Huffington Post article we were discussing yesterday? Well, I sent the whole thing over to Richard Grund to make sure he knew about it and I just got his response. He is making sure his family is well protected. It's a shame that anyone coming in contact with this family has to retain a lawyer soon afterward! They have told so many lies to so many people, I'm surprised anyone has anything to do with them!

Thanks for the insight. I understand now where Ariana Huffington got it from. Ariana is a big supporter of the Gay Community and Michelle Bart is a supporter and a member of that community actually.
I have sent the link to our lawyer but if we can connect Michelle Bart to it we can connect Cindy Anthony to it. All of the slander and defamatory statements against Jesse trace back to Cindy. The lawyers, the private investigators all got it from Cindy according to Leonard Padilla.

Tell the community for me that I appreciate their zeal and promise that it will be taken care of. After the funeral I am going to publicly request an apology and recanting of their statements from the Anthony's. If they do not do so I will have no choice to pursue legal action to clear Jesse's and our family name and will have done everything possible to take care of this in a cordial, Christian manner.

I can tell you that certain other investigative groups and members of the legal community (without naming names) are not letting this rest and are pursuing the truth about the Anthony's involvement in this case and a potential cover-up. From what I have heard from a well place news producer of a major network news show, law enforcement has enough evidence to pursue obstruction of justice and impeding an investigation charge and have a charge ready to go if the Anthony's continue to act as they have it will come down at the appropriate time.

Thanks again and God bless!

Whoohooo!  Boo, thanks for posting this..I think it's very cool that you correspond with Rev Grund.  Who do you all think he's speaking about...I think Mark NeJame may be involved.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1106 on: December 26, 2008, 04:33:05 PM »

O/T

Ok, remember Riley, the (made-up child) supposedly abducted by his nanny, as reported earlier, then reported it was all made up by the mom? 

This was reported in the beginning of that story.  Must have been hard for LE not to laff straight up on hearing this:

Riley, who is about a foot tall, white, with a single tooth, was last seen wearing a white onesie with blue jeans. His hair is in a mohawk style, he has one tooth, and a fake tattoo on his left arm of an anchor.

http://cbs4.com/local/riley.buchness.child.2.894801.html

12 inches tall?  srsly?  6 months old with a mohawk and an anchor tatoo? 

sorry for being O/T.. couldn't help myself..

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: December 26, 2008, 04:35:48 PM »

You guys remember the Huffington Post article we were discussing yesterday? Well, I sent the whole thing over to Richard Grund to make sure he knew about it and I just got his response. He is making sure his family is well protected. It's a shame that anyone coming in contact with this family has to retain a lawyer soon afterward! They have told so many lies to so many people, I'm surprised anyone has anything to do with them!

Thanks for the insight. I understand now where Ariana Huffington got it from. Ariana is a big supporter of the Gay Community and Michelle Bart is a supporter and a member of that community actually.
I have sent the link to our lawyer but if we can connect Michelle Bart to it we can connect Cindy Anthony to it. All of the slander and defamatory statements against Jesse trace back to Cindy. The lawyers, the private investigators all got it from Cindy according to Leonard Padilla.

Tell the community for me that I appreciate their zeal and promise that it will be taken care of. After the funeral I am going to publicly request an apology and recanting of their statements from the Anthony's. If they do not do so I will have no choice to pursue legal action to clear Jesse's and our family name and will have done everything possible to take care of this in a cordial, Christian manner.

I can tell you that certain other investigative groups and members of the legal community (without naming names) are not letting this rest and are pursuing the truth about the Anthony's involvement in this case and a potential cover-up. From what I have heard from a well place news producer of a major network news show, law enforcement has enough evidence to pursue obstruction of justice and impeding an investigation charge and have a charge ready to go if the Anthony's continue to act as they have it will come down at the appropriate time.

Thanks again and God bless!

Whoohooo!  Boo, thanks for posting this..I think it's very cool that you correspond with Rev Grund.  Who do you all think he's speaking about...I think Mark NeJame may be involved.

I appreciate the post as well.The Anthony's are just mad that people such as the Grund's are speaking on behalf of Caylee!I applaud the Grund's for bringing the focus back to Caylee and the fact her life was taken by an EVIL PERSON!It is clear that the Anthony's are a family that is very sick and don't comprehend REALITY.NO IMMUNITY and PROSECUTE TO HE FULLEST!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1108 on: December 26, 2008, 04:37:53 PM »

O/T

Ok, remember Riley, the (made-up child) supposedly abducted by his nanny, as reported earlier, then reported it was all made up by the mom? 

This was reported in the beginning of that story.  Must have been hard for LE not to laff straight up on hearing this:

Riley, who is about a foot tall, white, with a single tooth, was last seen wearing a white onesie with blue jeans. His hair is in a mohawk style, he has one tooth, and a fake tattoo on his left arm of an anchor.

lmao, my newborns about 19 - 20 inches... at birth !!

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: December 26, 2008, 04:38:07 PM »

O/T

doesn't that describe every six month old?   
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1110 on: December 26, 2008, 04:38:19 PM »

O/T

We need Brandi to make us a picture of that, don't we? 

I Stand With The Girl
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: December 26, 2008, 04:39:45 PM »

O/T

The nonexistent Riley was on track to be a gargantuan ... sailor?  lead singer of the Village People?   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: December 26, 2008, 04:40:05 PM »

My friends...I have to depart for the night.  All sleep well.
God Bless!

'Nite Blaze. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: December 26, 2008, 04:41:32 PM »

O/T

WTF 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: December 26, 2008, 04:43:21 PM »

O/T

Sounds like Sweet Pea and Bluto probably took the kid. This is an episode of Popeye, right?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: December 26, 2008, 04:43:28 PM »

I'm going to cut everyone some slack since it is the holidays but....come 2009 let's try to be better:

missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1116 on: December 26, 2008, 04:43:49 PM »

O/T

The nonexistent Riley was on track to be a gargantuan ... sailor?  lead singer of the Village People?   

gargantuan?   lol..  12 inches is a tiny 6 month old.. my newborns were 19 - 20 inches.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1117 on: December 26, 2008, 04:45:27 PM »

I am happy to read Richard Grund's response. If he can do this without wresting in the mud with Cindy, that would be good. I had my doubts about Jesse and I felt that he assisted her without knowing that some favor for her wasn't what he thought it was. Same for her other friends. Jesse and her other friends were never persons of interest
or suspects, except in Cindy's warped thinking. 

Since the Ant's are still trying to implicate JG via Michelle Bart and Huffington Post, it appears they are still covering up and obstructing this case. Finding what's left of little Caylee has done nothing to finally make this appalling family do the right thing. That in itself shows me that they are complicit. They are beyond disgusting. Hoping LE puts an end to them and their lying cover up. Charges can't come soon enough!!

I agree N2WISHN!  Seems the A's have just regrouped and refocused.  They don't seem to be anywhere ready to stop stretching the truth, making those 'conflicting' statements, lying.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: December 26, 2008, 04:51:31 PM »

O/T

Sounds like Sweet Pea and Bluto probably took the kid. This is an episode of Popeye, right?

OMG it really does. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: December 26, 2008, 04:53:51 PM »

Okies.. It's been a bit slow on news in this case cuz of the holidays, am thinking.  For those of you waiting for something to sink your teeth into, here ya go.     I'm no psych doc, yet have agreed with many others that Casey is very likely a sociopath/psychopath.  On further study of Casey and the way she relates with family and others, am now thinking that it's likely that she is a 'malignant narcissist' instead.  Maybe tendencies of each.  See how much of this describes Casey:

-----

Otto Kernberg described malignant narcissism as a syndrome characterized by a narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), antisocial features, paranoid traits, and ego-syntonic aggression. An absence of conscience, a psychological need for power, and a sense of importance (grandiosity) are often symptomatic of Malignant Narcissism. Pollock wrote: "The malignant narcissist is presented as pathologically grandiose, lacking in conscience and behavioral regulation with characteristic demonstrations of joyful cruelty and sadism."  Kernberg claimed that malignant narcissism should be considered part of a spectrum of pathological narcissism, which he saw as ranging from the Cleckley's antisocial character (today's psychopath) at the high end of severity, to malignant narcissism, to NPD at the low end.

Kernberg wrote that malignant narcissism can be differentiated from psychopathy because of the malignant narcissists' capacity to internalize "both aggressive and idealized superego precursors, leading to the idealization of the aggressive, sadistic features of the pathological grandiose self of these patients." According to Kernberg, the psychopaths' paranoid stance against external influences makes them unwilling to internalize even the values of the "aggressor," while malignant narcissists "have the capacity to admire powerful people, and can depend on sadistic and powerful but reliable parental images." Malignant narcissists, in contrast to psychopaths, are also said to be capable of developing "some identification with other powerful idealized figures as part of a cohesive 'gang' ... which permits at least some loyalty and good object relations to be internalized."

Malignant narcissism is highlighted as a key area when it comes to the study of mass, sexual, and serial murder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malignant_narcissism

Can you elaborate more on this? I don't quite get the connection yet. She's not a mass murderer, or a serial killer, nor was this murder part of a sexual act.
She didn't kill Caylee for her own sexual gratification.

What isn't clear, is whether she was sacrificing Caylee to be with Tony, sort of killing the part of herself she saw as standing in the way, or whether she did it to hurt Cindy. If she's a malignant narcissist, are you saying that she identifies with her father and LE? Who are the powerful people she admires and is obedient to? The personality type you're describing is kind of like those people who kill their kids while performing exorcisms, or who kill people to show loyalty to their gang or their church or their "superior" race.

Casey is without conscience, and presents a mild danger in that she'll lie to or steal from anybody. But nobody's ever complained about violent behavior from her at all, until now. She's not a Jeffrey Dahmer or a Ted Bundy. She more fits the Diane Downs and Susan Smith type profile, where she's justified in her own mind in killing her child because it's hers. Although there's some small evidence to suggest that this was on the way to becoming a mass murder, that's really just a theory. We don't have proof yet that she was going to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.