March 29, 2024, 08:39:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 337932 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1120 on: December 26, 2008, 04:58:28 PM »

Caylee Anthony Added to Memorial.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18360574/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1121 on: December 26, 2008, 05:02:48 PM »

What book did they find?

missmaria,

I'm prob way behind because of the time it took me to find...here's the book pics and article

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-121808,0,4733443.story

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: December 26, 2008, 05:03:46 PM »

O/T

I'm gonna meet Tater live and in person for lunch next week. 

(I mean, I'll be eating with her, not consuming taters  )

I'll let y'all know if she looks like her avatar. 

You little monkeys better stay out of trouble. 
My crystal ball is saying ... next week ... monkeys will be taking up a banana collection to get BT & Tater out of the hoosegow!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1123 on: December 26, 2008, 05:08:12 PM »

Found this at another forum, think it's interesting all pulled together like this:

---------

I believe that it is common knowledge that among kc and her friends there was alot of alcohol being consumed. But just in case you disagree with that statement, refer to tone r's interview with le on 7/24, before he resigned (he resigned immediately after being interviewed)he stated that he saw jesse have to carry kc out of a bar he thinks it was 11/07 "I'm assuming she was pretty tanked."
I believe that kc was doing serious drugs and had been since at least 2006, probably longer. Below are drug references.

1. new docs, part 10, pg 31 jesse has to call 911 for kc she has a seizure, this occurred on 11/18/07 kc had been drinking heavily the night before per jesse.

2.new docs, part 8, my space of kc post from the devinator on 4/5/08 just want to let you know how Xdrunk I am hahaha laugh at me tomorrow. posted by the devinator on 4/7/08 p.s. that text was hilarious, then the next morning mah bad. ( reference to X or ecstasy)

3.new docs, part 1 and 8 Xanax conversation with jesse (note that kc spells xanax correctly, even though most people mis-spell it zanax. kc "you want me to hit up my friend annie for some xanax? we'd be a good time."

4.new docs, part 10 kc's searches for chloroform habit. this tells me she had a bad habit very addictive stuff, not good as a babysitter would only knock you out for short period of time. Xanax would be much better.

5.w/s images only sticky thread post #66 halloween party 2006 , adults sucking on lollipops while drinking alcoholic beverages, ecstasy makes you grind your teeth and something to suck on helps this side effect.

6. new docs, part 6, pg 13 listing in kc phone for someone named "special k" refernce to ketamine. Two psychological difficulties which seem to come up for those who use Ketamine regularly are paranoia and egocentrism. There are many reports of regular users starting to see patterns and coincidences (synchronicities) in the world around them which seem to indicate that they are somehow more important or integral to the world than others. This same sense of the world focusing on the user can also feed into a sense of paranoia. A main characteristic of Ketamine is a stupor similar to extreme drunkenness. This is commonly known as "being in the K-hole."

7. images only. kc clover tat on backside/sean d 2 clovers, 3 stars and at least one heart. the following is an excerpt from the DEA website.
"The arrests are the result of a one year investigation called "Operation Green Clover," named after a specific type of Ecstasy tablet.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1124 on: December 26, 2008, 05:10:02 PM »

What book did they find?

missmaria,

I'm prob way behind because of the time it took me to find...here's the book pics and article

awww.. thanks for finding it for me..  that's unreal.. she left her with the book.. I think whoever it was that was saying about how casey was acting as if Caylee was in a dreamworld.. disney, the beach, with the nanny...   I hope no-one ever visits her in jail too..
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1125 on: December 26, 2008, 05:16:09 PM »

What book did they find?

missmaria,

awww.. thanks for finding it for me..  that's unreal.. she left her with the book.. I think whoever it was that was saying about how casey was acting as if Caylee was in a dreamworld.. disney, the beach, with the nanny...   I hope no-one ever visits her in jail too..

Your very welcome..

It sure looks like the same book..but not the same page. I've never seen the video so I don't know if the other pages are yellow too...?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: December 26, 2008, 05:18:21 PM »

Good morning Scarlett -- I hope you had a wonderful Christmas -- I hope the same for any other early Monkey Friends.  Lucinda, I have thought a lot about you and have said some prayers for you, your family and your friend's family. 

I found this story this morning -- it sounds all so familiar to the Caylee story -- http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/826570.html.  Let's hope for a happier ending.

They don't know her last name, but she's been babysitting their child for a year or more? They've never been to her house but they have her license number? Yeah, right.  She speaks with a heavy French accent? Really? But they don't know her last name. What a pity. She apparently knew theirs.

I don't buy one word of this story. Who lets their kid stay overnight at the babysitter's, because she's late bringing him home? Or leaves their kid with someone whose address and last name they don't know, for more than a year? That's crazy. If Camille were real they'd have ALL her info written down somewhere. She'd have written all that stuff down and given it to them. Are there a lot of people in Miami with heavy french accents? Sounds like this couple just got sick of their son. I wonder if the Dad's a stepfather.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1127 on: December 26, 2008, 05:22:45 PM »

Good morning Scarlett -- I hope you had a wonderful Christmas -- I hope the same for any other early Monkey Friends.  Lucinda, I have thought a lot about you and have said some prayers for you, your family and your friend's family. 

I found this story this morning -- it sounds all so familiar to the Caylee story -- http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/826570.html.  Let's hope for a happier ending.

They don't know her last name, but she's been babysitting their child for a year or more? They've never been to her house but they have her license number? Yeah, right.  She speaks with a heavy French accent? Really? But they don't know her last name. What a pity. She apparently knew theirs.

I don't buy one word of this story. Who lets their kid stay overnight at the babysitter's, because she's late bringing him home? Or leaves their kid with someone whose address and last name they don't know, for more than a year? That's crazy. If Camille were real they'd have ALL her info written down somewhere. She'd have written all that stuff down and given it to them. Are there a lot of people in Miami with heavy french accents? Sounds like this couple just got sick of their son. I wonder if the Dad's a stepfather.

Fuzzball. THere was no baby it was all made up. She had been lying to the baby daddy that there was a kid. When he came to see the baby, she calls a kidnapping. She didn't want to tell him she had a miscarriage. No Nanny and No baby.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: December 26, 2008, 05:32:28 PM »

Found this at another forum, think it's interesting all pulled together like this:

---------

I believe that it is common knowledge that among kc and her friends there was alot of alcohol being consumed. But just in case you disagree with that statement, refer to tone r's interview with le on 7/24, before he resigned (he resigned immediately after being interviewed)he stated that he saw jesse have to carry kc out of a bar he thinks it was 11/07 "I'm assuming she was pretty tanked."
I believe that kc was doing serious drugs and had been since at least 2006, probably longer. Below are drug references.

1. new docs, part 10, pg 31 jesse has to call 911 for kc she has a seizure, this occurred on 11/18/07 kc had been drinking heavily the night before per jesse.

2.new docs, part 8, my space of kc post from the devinator on 4/5/08 just want to let you know how Xdrunk I am hahaha laugh at me tomorrow. posted by the devinator on 4/7/08 p.s. that text was hilarious, then the next morning mah bad. ( reference to X or ecstasy)

3.new docs, part 1 and 8 Xanax conversation with jesse (note that kc spells xanax correctly, even though most people mis-spell it zanax. kc "you want me to hit up my friend annie for some xanax? we'd be a good time."

4.new docs, part 10 kc's searches for chloroform habit. this tells me she had a bad habit very addictive stuff, not good as a babysitter would only knock you out for short period of time. Xanax would be much better.

5.w/s images only sticky thread post #66 halloween party 2006 , adults sucking on lollipops while drinking alcoholic beverages, ecstasy makes you grind your teeth and something to suck on helps this side effect.

6. new docs, part 6, pg 13 listing in kc phone for someone named "special k" refernce to ketamine. Two psychological difficulties which seem to come up for those who use Ketamine regularly are paranoia and egocentrism. There are many reports of regular users starting to see patterns and coincidences (synchronicities) in the world around them which seem to indicate that they are somehow more important or integral to the world than others. This same sense of the world focusing on the user can also feed into a sense of paranoia. A main characteristic of Ketamine is a stupor similar to extreme drunkenness. This is commonly known as "being in the K-hole."

7. images only. kc clover tat on backside/sean d 2 clovers, 3 stars and at least one heart. the following is an excerpt from the DEA website.
"The arrests are the result of a one year investigation called "Operation Green Clover," named after a specific type of Ecstasy tablet.

Good research and good observations, IMO. Wonder if the clovers are a way to signal that she's in the market for some, or if perhaps she was just getting into dealing and the clovers signalled that? Casey's life makes so little sense unless there is some kind of mental illness or drug activity going on from the start.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: December 26, 2008, 05:35:33 PM »

Sorry if this is off topic, but I love Shamrocks, Four leaf clovers, even Lucky Charms (there magically delicious). That doesn't mean I do drugs. I think that last bit about extacy equals shamrocks/clovers is bunk.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1130 on: December 26, 2008, 05:37:09 PM »

I finally found where I read that about the drywall.  It was HERE!      

After spending sev hours digging thru media links, checking NG transcripts, there's nothing mentioned in the media that I can find, except for a report that the A's house was 'torn apart'.  Sooooo I started googling, which led me to the quote further below which has reached at least FIVE forums.  (I've added a disclaimer to it.) 

Seems it originated with Cindy supposedly telling a friend, who then told a sister, who then told a chatroom, and from there it ended up in the forums and google.      

So......... my sincere apologies for using this info about the drywall as a confirmed fact.......

okies.. heading to the monkey corner.   

---------------

********* disclaimer -- UNCONFIRMED **********

"Cindy is most upset that cops tore into her house.
This is coming from a chat I visit.
One of our members has a sister who was in contact with Cindy today.
Cindy was telling what all the cops tore up in her house.
Dry wall in garage torn out.
Carpets and padding torn up.
Mattress cut into.
Most of this cutting was done in Casey's room.
Also, Sin-Sin DOES have a book deal, that's how the Ritz is getting paid.

source for above: a relative who spoke to a friend of Cindy's on Sat."

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1131 on: December 26, 2008, 05:40:29 PM »

Sorry if this is off topic, but I love Shamrocks, Four leaf clovers, even Lucky Charms (there magically delicious). That doesn't mean I do drugs. I think that last bit about extacy equals shamrocks/clovers is bunk.
I don't know about all this, but one thing I do know is the time when she was first arrested when she was wearing the number shirt from Target, in the court room she looked higher than a kite.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: December 26, 2008, 05:40:40 PM »

I googled Operation Green Clover and this is one of the findings. There were many...

OPERATION GREEN CLOVER

On August 30, 2001, DEA, along with state and local authorities arrested 55 people in Colorado and California involved in distributing "club drugs." The arrests were the result of a one year investigation called "Operation Green Clover," named after a specific type of Ecstasy tablet. The club drug distribution network was thought to have been a primary source of Ecstasy in Colorado.

MDMA Laboratory.

MDMA Tableting Machine.
During the course of the investigation in Colorado and California, authorities seized approximately 85,000 Ecstasy tablets, 2.5 kilograms of cocaine, 320 pounds and 4100 plants of marijuana, 5 pounds of methamphetamine, 40,000 dosage units of LSD, $1,360,000 in U.S. currency, 13 vehicles and 36 weapons.

MDMA Logos

Producers and traffickers of MDMA seek to differentiate their product from others by imprinting the tablets with “brand” logos or symbols. The logos are generally popular images, such as smiley faces and cartoon characters, or brand names, such as “Rolls Royce” and “Mitsubishi.” These recognizable logos contribute to the notion that Ecstasy is a relatively harmless drug. Operation Green Clover got its name from the four-leaf clover (top photo) on certain MDMA tablets.

When one “brand” of Ecstasy develops a reputation of quality, other MDMA producers will utilize the same logo-punch in order to gain market-share. This does not, however, ensure that the chemical composition or active ingredients of the tablets are the same.

Numerous law enforcement agencies participated in the case, which started as several individual investigations, and culminated in one comprehensive investigation. Assisting the DEA and the U.S. Attorney’s Office were: the U.S. Air Force Academy, Peterson Air Force Base, Ft. Carson, Boulder County Drug Task Force, Larimer County Drug Task Force, West Metro Task Force, Front Range Task Force, Colorado Springs and Denver Police Departments, El Paso County Sheriffs Office, and the Boulder District Attorney’s Office.

The organization, which distributed several types of drugs, including Ecstasy, Ketamine, LSD, and marijuana, was led by John Sposit, 26, of Lakewood, Colorado. The arrest of Sposit and several other leaders crippled the organization, which was the primary source of Ecstasy in Colorado.

Operation Green Clover called public attention to the extreme dangers of club drug abuse and to the serious consequences of trafficking these potentially deadly drugs. Brittney Chambers, a 16 year-old from Colorado, died after taking Ecstasy distributed by the organization. Sposit and two others were charged with distributing an Ecstasy pill, the use of which resulted in a death. The charges carry a maximum penalty of life in prison.

Operation Green Clover also uncovered an example of drug trafficking and use in the military. This investigation led to the arrests of cadets at the Air Force Academy and airmen at Peterson and Schriever Air Force Bases and the Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station. Some of those arrests resulted in courts martial.

This investigation was yet another example of the cooperative efforts of federal and local law enforcement, particularly because of the involvement of Air Force authorities and local district attorney’s offices. At the news conference announcing the arrests, DEA Administrator Asa Hutchinson said, “This remarkable effort highlights law enforcement’s commitment to the safety of our children and young adults and to bringing to justice those individuals who wish to destroy the lives of their families and friends.”

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: December 26, 2008, 05:41:04 PM »

After spending sev hours digging thru media links, checking NG transcripts, there's nothing mentioned in the media that I can find, except for a report that the A's house was 'torn apart'.  Sooooo I started googling, which led me to the quote further below which has reached at least FIVE forums.  (I've added a disclaimer to it.) 

Seems it originated with Cindy supposedly telling a friend, who then told a sister, who then told a chatroom, and from there it ended up in the forums and google.      

So......... my sincere apologies for using this info about the drywall as a confirmed fact.......

---------------

Mattress cut into.

Cindy is most upset that cops tore into her house.

Thanks Wyks. I heard they tore up drywall, but not sure where I read it. Good job at finding this.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: December 26, 2008, 05:41:27 PM »

Fuzzball. THere was no baby it was all made up. She had been lying to the baby daddy that there was a kid. When he came to see the baby, she calls a kidnapping. She didn't want to tell him she had a miscarriage. No Nanny and No baby.

When did this come out? Who's that in the photograph in the Miami Herald, then? Just a random baby? He doesn't look like a baby model--not really all that cute.

Who is the baby's father and when did all this come out? And if you were close enough to the father to tell him you were pregnant, then why would you conceal a miscarriage? I can't imagine being stupid enough to keep lying about this, for an entire year, pretending there was a baby when there wasn't. That's an insane thing to do. Wouldn't you know that he'd eventually find out?

I guess she was counting on him just forgetting about it and going away after awhile? I guess they usually do. Bet she was surprised when he kept asking questions, and came to see her?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1135 on: December 26, 2008, 05:44:25 PM »

---------------

Mattress cut into.

Thanks for all the research you did, I remember reading this, but can't remember where. I was interested about the dry wall in garage torn out, because if this is true, there had to have been something at the scene to have them come and rip apart the house, let alone the garage.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: December 26, 2008, 05:49:49 PM »

I don't know about all this, but one thing I do know is the time when she was first arrested when she was wearing the number shirt from Target, in the court room she looked higher than a kite.
Oh No Rose don't get me wrong. I KNOW she was did drugs/drank etc. But just because you have a shamrock tattoo doesn't mean you are a drug person. I like shamrocks because of a lot of things. My birthday is 5 days before St Patricks Day, I am part Irish and Notre Dame is my dream school. How is Zoe by the way!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1137 on: December 26, 2008, 05:52:18 PM »

O/T

In digging thru links looking for something for this case, I found this O/T story.  I guess the poor doggie didn't get what he wanted from Santa.   

--------

Shoplifting Dog Caught On Tape

POSTED: Thursday, December 25, 2008

MURRAY, Utah -- A thief remains at large after pulling off a daring heist in the pet food aisle.

Surveillance video at a supermarket in a Salt Lake City suburb caught a dog shoplifting, KSL-TV reported Wednesday.

The video showed the dog walking in the front door of Smith's Food & Drug in Murray and heading straight to Aisle 16, the pet food aisle, where it grabbed a bone worth $2.79.

The thief wasn't even perturbed by a face-to-face confrontation with store manager Roger Adamson.

"I looked at him. I said 'Drop it!"' Adamson said. "He looked at me, and I looked at him, and he ran for the door and away he went, right out the front door."

Video
http://www.clickorlando.com/family/18358048/detail.html#video

I saw that, my first thought was I'm surprised they didn't chase him and have him arrested  I wonder where his owner was during this pup shoplifting adventure?

Sitting in the car, waiting to drive him to the next store?   

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: December 26, 2008, 05:52:49 PM »

And about Casey's purchases in jail. Did I read that she bought Shrimp Cocktail? Cause she has a shellfish allergy, or claims to. Perhaps she is buying goodies for her cell-neighbors to make friends??!!

Probably.  That's probably who most of the snacks are for, too. That's the best way to survive--be the way others get what they want, and they won't kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1139 on: December 26, 2008, 05:57:02 PM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

Hi Wyks!
HMMM maybe...kinda funny the meter reader says something about a white bag too, huh~~

yep!  in reading tons of media reports today, first it seems he said 'gray bag', then later it was reported he saw 'something white', then i read (somewhere... eek!) that he saw a 'white board'.  not sure if these are all the same thing he refers to, or if these are completely seperate things, or if media just was lax in how they reported exactly what it was that he saw.  sigh.  too tired to follow that one up today.  lol  besides that, am still in the corner for my last ooooops. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.