April 27, 2024, 02:46:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340968 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: December 26, 2008, 09:47:56 PM »

Baez is a snooze to me. I agree with all of you who are not impressed with him. He seems out of his league, but that is JMHO.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: December 26, 2008, 09:48:48 PM »

I finally found where I read that about the drywall.  It was HERE!      

After spending sev hours digging thru media links, checking NG transcripts, there's nothing mentioned in the media that I can find, except for a report that the A's house was 'torn apart'.  Sooooo I started googling, which led me to the quote further below which has reached at least FIVE forums.  (I've added a disclaimer to it.) 

Seems it originated with Cindy supposedly telling a friend, who then told a sister, who then told a chatroom, and from there it ended up in the forums and google.      

So......... my sincere apologies for using this info about the drywall as a confirmed fact.......

okies.. heading to the monkey corner.   

---------------

********* disclaimer -- UNCONFIRMED **********

"Cindy is most upset that cops tore into her house.
This is coming from a chat I visit.
One of our members has a sister who was in contact with Cindy today.
Cindy was telling what all the cops tore up in her house.
Dry wall in garage torn out.
Carpets and padding torn up.
Mattress cut into.
Most of this cutting was done in Casey's room.
Also, Sin-Sin DOES have a book deal, that's how the Ritz is getting paid.

source for above: a relative who spoke to a friend of Cindy's on Sat."

Thanks Wyks.

WOW thanks.  I had done a Google and found nothing, great find.

You're welcome Today!  It took a couple of tries to find anything specifically on this with Google, had to enter the words in different ways.   

I'm sure she's devastated about Caylee. But people don't just express one emotion per day, per month, or per year, and we don't even always express our emotions in order of importance. I don't understand people who expect Cindy to keep to one facial expression and tone of voice for an entire six months, or to have the "right" expression on camera. Some people get angry easier when they're grieving. Some people default to anger whenever they have a lot of stress, and Cindy looks like one of those to me.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: December 26, 2008, 09:51:28 PM »

Good night monkeys. I am about to go to bed. If it isnt too off topic please pray for my friend Michael. He had to put is fur baby down and is not doing well. TIA JSM

Klaas, Muffy, Nut and all Mods I haven't mentioned. I PROMISE in 2009 no off topic stuff from Joesamas Mama! MONKEY PROMISE! 

Goodnight JSM...and I can't promise in 2009 I will post no off topic. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1223 on: December 26, 2008, 09:53:25 PM »

Baez can do all he wants to throw them all under the bus. I truly in my heat believe that she will be found guilty.

Got my popcorn and 7 weeks vacation ready. Just need to know when the trial will be so I can ask off.

Won't be the first trial I watched on vacation/sick leave. I had the flu during Diane Zamora's trial. I was at work when they senteced her, but we had a small tv and watched the victim impact statements by Adrienne's brother. So very sad what they did to that poor girl.

I agree about Diane's trial. 

Did you follow the Winkler trial, Mary killing her preacher husband in TN?
OMG the public outcry when that verdict was handed down!   

Am thinking there's enough evidence to prove Casey guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, no matter what Baez has up his sleeve.  Am also thinking she might be found guilty with extenuating circumstances, which may reduce her sentence.  And ooooooooo, won't we be up in arms over that!

I really think that when the jury hears Cindy's 911 call and when they hear and see Georges interview with the police regarding the stain in the trunk and the smell, that Baez can say what he pleases but any reasonable person will conclude what most of us have concluded. If she doesn't get life and gets life without parole, I rather like the thought of her having her hell right here/right now on earth and let God take care of her in the hereafter.

That sweet, innocent, vulnerable little angel. So precious in her last video. My heart breaks in a million pieces. It has not ruined my Christmas, but I was bummed out and had thoughts of sweet Caylee this entire holiday.
I have always been pro death penalty until now. NO parole is what I want for killers. Leave em in there til they die. I know we can't be like third world countries and let them eat gruel and stuff. But don't give the ones that kill their own babies something worse than death. Make them sit in their cells with wallpaperd pictures of their victims on the wall. If they scrub them off or scribble on them, make them put more up. Or is that not politically correct. Sorry that is one thing I am not.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1224 on: December 26, 2008, 09:54:30 PM »

Good night monkeys. I am about to go to bed. If it isnt too off topic please pray for my friend Michael. He had to put is fur baby down and is not doing well. TIA JSM

Klaas, Muffy, Nut and all Mods I haven't mentioned. I PROMISE in 2009 no off topic stuff from Joesamas Mama! MONKEY PROMISE! 

Me either, but I will try. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: December 26, 2008, 09:59:59 PM »

Hi Brandi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/size]

Hey sparky!!

Cool eyes!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: December 26, 2008, 10:03:44 PM »

That's so unfair IMO because so many people are saying it's Cindy's fault because she DIDn't make Casey take responsibility more. Sooner or later it had to happen that Cindy would demand that Casey grow up. She could not have known that Casey would take that out on Caylee to such an extent. She maybe envisioned a few days of angry sulking, maybe no ice cream for Caylee for a day or two. Or maybe an angry Casey driving around town complaining about her to everyone she'd ever met, but still treating Caylee like a Princess, or at worst leaving Caylee with the Grunds or with a sitter.

Nobody ever imagines their child could possibly hurt their grandchild. And IMO even these people who follow this case, and say to their kids "I would never cover for you if you did something like this," really are talking out of their hats. They don't know what they would do if it happened to them. You really can't know. We know what we HOPE we'd do, but that's it. Emotions are strange things and make people do things they don't think they'd do.

Really Fuzzball? You would cover for your child if they killed your grandchild? What would that accomplish except to get the point across to them that whatever they do you will support them, no matter how horrendous it is? And what about your grandchild? You good with them not being recovered for the sake of your own child? I am one of those who is "talking out of their hats" b/c I have said that, even as recent as yesterday to their faces, while discussing this case!! You as a parent are responsible to teaching your child right from wrong and there are always consequences to be paid when you choose wrong. If this is not done, our society goes out the window as we know it. There comes a time when your child is now an adult and your work is over and you pray for the best. When you work your ass off to build a solid foundation for the kids, you can be pretty confident that they will turn out OK, despite set backs. While I agree this is not ALL Cindy's fault, she had set the standard of KC not taking any responsibility for her actions and continued this charade despite the facts. She has been a nasty human being to those who wanted to help, namely TES.   

Very well said, Boo!

We don't disagree that it's important to teach children responsibility, nor do we disagree that Cindy should have taught Casey more responsibility.

What I disagree with is the idea that this is ALL Cindy's fault. It isn't. Lots of people are rotten parents and their kids don't kill anybody. For all we know, if we'd asked Cindy before the murder, she'd also have said she would NEVER cover for Casey, that her love for her grandchild would never allow her to do what she has done. I'm sure she never pictured herself doing it. But what we think we'll do, and what we actually end up doing, aren't always the same.

I have no idea what you'd do, nor do I feel comfortable trying to predict. Because I don't know what I would do.

I don't have kids. I don't know what I'd do if I did. I certainly don't know what I'd do if I had a child who killed my grandchild, since I've never been brave enough to risk having either. Like Wyks I survived a fair amount of abuse and hate the idea of passing that on, and so I never took the risk.

Like I said, we know what we HOPE we'd do. And IMO you should tell your kids you wouldn't stand for it, wouldn't cover for them, etc....but even if you have said that, you don't know until you're actually there, what is really going to happen.  And that's all I have to say about that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1227 on: December 26, 2008, 10:08:30 PM »

Goodnight, and I will say a prayer, my friend had to put her pup down last week, very sad.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1228 on: December 26, 2008, 10:09:03 PM »

Evening monkeys

I'm still about 6 pages behind but I wanted to comment before I forgot lol

Although I love all of the images of KC getting her just desserts in prison for years and years to come, it's HIGHLY unlikely that the other female prisoners will ever be able to deliver them themselves. She will be in protective custody most likely for her ENTIRE sentence. Anytime threats have been made to prisoners, their families, OR if it is thought by the prison system there harm COULD come to the prisoner due to their crimes, they cannot be placed in general population. It is the responsibility of the prison to ensure their prisoners safety.

Also, I keep seeing this "white board" mentioned. When I think of white board, I think of a white board, you know, a dry erase board? That's what they are called, a white board. Not sure that makes anymore sense but I just thought I'd throw that out there.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: December 26, 2008, 10:10:18 PM »

My New Year's Resolutions are the same as last year and ... the year before.

1.  No more off topic.
2.  No more striving to be afforded that edit icon.
3.  Be more compromising.
4.  Refrain from posting quotes.
5.  Two hour daily limit on the SM Site.
6.  Be nice to trolls.
7.  Never bother Klaas or mods to edit my typos.
8.  Encourage to Dana to invite Steve Cohen and Joe Tacopina back to his show.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: December 26, 2008, 10:11:26 PM »

Baez can do all he wants to throw them all under the bus. I truly in my heat believe that she will be found guilty.

Got my popcorn and 7 weeks vacation ready. Just need to know when the trial will be so I can ask off.

Won't be the first trial I watched on vacation/sick leave. I had the flu during Diane Zamora's trial. I was at work when they senteced her, but we had a small tv and watched the victim impact statements by Adrienne's brother. So very sad what they did to that poor girl.

I agree about Diane's trial. 

Did you follow the Winkler trial, Mary killing her preacher husband in TN?
OMG the public outcry when that verdict was handed down!   

Am thinking there's enough evidence to prove Casey guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, no matter what Baez has up his sleeve.  Am also thinking she might be found guilty with extenuating circumstances, which may reduce her sentence.  And ooooooooo, won't we be up in arms over that!

I really think that when the jury hears Cindy's 911 call and when they hear and see Georges interview with the police regarding the stain in the trunk and the smell, that Baez can say what he pleases but any reasonable person will conclude what most of us have concluded. If she doesn't get life and gets life without parole, I rather like the thought of her having her hell right here/right now on earth and let God take care of her in the hereafter.

That sweet, innocent, vulnerable little angel. So precious in her last video. My heart breaks in a million pieces. It has not ruined my Christmas, but I was bummed out and had thoughts of sweet Caylee this entire holiday.
I have always been pro death penalty until now. NO parole is what I want for killers. Leave em in there til they die. I know we can't be like third world countries and let them eat gruel and stuff. But don't give the ones that kill their own babies something worse than death. Make them sit in their cells with wallpaperd pictures of their victims on the wall. If they scrub them off or scribble on them, make them put more up. Or is that not politically correct. Sorry that is one thing I am not.

As a taxpayer, I don't want to support these killers for the rest of their lives.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1231 on: December 26, 2008, 10:13:08 PM »

Hi Brandi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/size]

Hey sparky!!

Cool eyes!

ahahaha!  love it!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1232 on: December 26, 2008, 10:14:22 PM »

Evening monkeys

I'm still about 6 pages behind but I wanted to comment before I forgot lol

Although I love all of the images of KC getting her just desserts in prison for years and years to come, it's HIGHLY unlikely that the other female prisoners will ever be able to deliver them themselves. She will be in protective custody most likely for her ENTIRE sentence. Anytime threats have been made to prisoners, their families, OR if it is thought by the prison system there harm COULD come to the prisoner due to their crimes, they cannot be placed in general population. It is the responsibility of the prison to ensure their prisoners safety.

Also, I keep seeing this "white board" mentioned. When I think of white board, I think of a white board, you know, a dry erase board? That's what they are called, a white board. Not sure that makes anymore sense but I just thought I'd throw that out there.
Good Evening, and the white board could be that, but also I thought I heard there was construction close to the scene, maybe it was something from the construction site. Sometimes when I walk my dog, I will see something in the fields, and when I get closer it isn't what I thought it was, perhaps the meter man saw this from a distance and that is what he thought it was, but it could have been something altogether different.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: December 26, 2008, 10:17:25 PM »

OT ~  Looks like I should start a New Year's Resolution thread in the monkey lounge...

Good night JSM.

Thread in monkey lounge to list New Year's Resolutions for 2009:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4299.msg599783#msg599783

« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 10:22:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: December 26, 2008, 10:23:31 PM »

Goodnight Joesamas
Janet  I thought you had that edit button...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: December 26, 2008, 10:25:13 PM »

Hi everybody

Been here for a loooong time again as usual, reading-reading-reading to try and catch up.  I hate to post before reading everything, as I don't want to reply to something that's been answered, or bring up a topic that has already been discussed and put to bed.

That's why I haven't been posting much since becoming a monkey.

I use up all my compy time catching up (and wow, those super-long and complicated quote stacks sure do slow things down for me, just sayin') -- and end up having to make a "hit and run" post like this one, and get back to real life.

Sorry if that seems unsociable or rude.  I love SM and all the monkeys here.  I read what everyone says, and follow the friendships and spats... Take in the comments, am amazed at the awesome work some people come up with... just really enjoy being here, but don't have the confidence to just pop on and join in without getting caught up first... then catching up takes too long and there's no time to join in... Catch 22 for me; hope I'll figure out a better way one of these days.

So here's what I wanted to add, sorry it is so long:

Drywall from the garage  --  Well, in one of Cindy's LE or FBI interviews, she discusses the items she removed from the car and then left piled up in the garage (next to the washer IIRC)... maybe they were looking for evidence from items that may have made contact with the wall there, that is IF it is true that LE even took a piece of drywall.....

The movie "Untraceable"  --  This movie contains many, many parallels to Caylee's story.  Here are just a few:

• Decaying body in trunk of car abandoned deliberately for someone to find.
  • Young single woman working long hours while her mother cares for her daughter.
  • Grandmother disapproves of apparent neglect of g-daughter by daughter.
  • Child's father is deceased and the film never shows him in picture or flashback.
  • The twisted killer's motive is resentment, bitterness, revenge.
  • The case garners national and international media attention.
  • The young mother and her family are in danger, but she can't tell them why.
  • She flees alone to a hotel for safety on the night after the killer targets her home.
  • The killer makes phone calls that can't be traced, using a "spoof" card.
  • One of the victims is tripped up through his activity on an online dating site.
  • As others have pointed out, the killer binds two of the victims around the mouth with duct tape.

The use of duct tape   --  I stated this before last week.  It may be important:  Duct tape does NOT silence the victim.  It keeps the victim from forming words and speaking.  But duct tape does not prevent the victim from making sounds, even loud sounds, such as screaming.  IF it is true that Caylee's mouth/head were bound in duct tape, this may be symbolic of "shutting her up" and/or may have been done to stage the scene as a kidnapping.  It is IMO highly likely that duct tape, if used, was placed on Caylee after she was unconscious or deceased.  Also, we have no word on whether her hands and/or feet were bound, either.

The movie "Jumper" --  There are a lot of connections in this movie, too, but one stands out:  The phrase,

"With (great?) power comes great consequence"

which Casey wrote as part of her famous "diary of days" myspace post (written 7/2 or 7/5, posted 7/7), was originally a tagline for the movie "Jumper."  Because of its similarity to a Spiderman line, "With great power comes great responsibility" (or something like that), the studio later changed the Jumper tagline to "Everywhere is possible."

Shamrocks possibly important?  --  Okay, here are some shamrock connections.  Who can say whether they mean anything?

Casey's shamrock tattoo.  Tattoos of shamrocks on many of her friends.  The infamous shamrock lanyard that Cindy claims disappeared from Casey's things on 7/15.  The shamrock charm on a necklace worn by Casey (and which L Padilla thought he found in the Econ river in Blanchard Park).  The shamrock sticker on Casey's car (rear window?).  The shamrocks as part of the decor in pics taken at the "Lake Vaj" house.  The "show your shamrocks" cap worn by Casey's friend Annie in pics, later found in the A's garbage by the Websleuther who dug through their trash one day.  And possibly, a reference to ecstasy tablets.  Are there more?

Okay, that's enough for now.  Sorry this was so long; mods please edit or delete at will, I won't be offended.

My compliments to all of you friendly, smart, and wonderful monkeys.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: December 26, 2008, 10:27:48 PM »

It appears that it is not a given that the photos released of the search area reveals Caylee Marie's book.

Janet

+++++++

CAYLEE'S BOOK

Cops Search for New Evidence in Caylee Anthony's Grandparents' Home 
Last Edited: Sunday, 21 Dec 2008, 5:46 AM CST 
Created: Sunday, 21 Dec 2008, 4:44 AM CST

Ahead of the announcement, Florida police released evidence photos from the scene where the remains were found. One showed a picture book discovered in the woods that the child had been photographed reading before she vanished.

The book is among numerous pieces of evidence Orange County Sheriff's deputies say they found in the wooded area where Caylee's remains turned up.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8115453&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Did investigators find Caylee Anthony's book at search site?
OrlandoSentinel.com
9:13 PM EST, December 18, 2008

Did investigators searching a wooded area for skeletal remains possibly also find a book that Caylee liked to read?

One of the 171 photos released Thursday by investigators shows a slight opening in the brush -- and what appears to be a hard-cover book. (Click here to see the photos)

To some observers, that object appears similar to a book that Caylee is seen reading on a video made by her grandparents, the last visual evidence of the toddler before she was reported missing in July. (Click here to watch that video.)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-121808,0,4733443.story

Is it Caylee Anthony's book?
(ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE / December 18, 2008)

One of the 171 crime scene photos released Thursday by the Orange County Sheriff's Office shows something that appears to be a book. The sheriff's office would not comment on the photo. Here's a photo of Caylee reading a book in a video shot June 15 -- shortly before she disappeared.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-photo-gallery,0,5999866.photogallery

Video:
Home video of Caylee Anthony reading her favorite book.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?slug=orl-caylee-reading-book-video

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1237 on: December 26, 2008, 10:28:41 PM »

MuffyBee, My computer was down a couple of months. Could you give me a link to find all the documents? TIA

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1238 on: December 26, 2008, 10:28:53 PM »

We don't disagree that it's important to teach children responsibility, nor do we disagree that Cindy should have taught Casey more responsibility.

What I disagree with is the idea that this is ALL Cindy's fault. It isn't. Lots of people are rotten parents and their kids don't kill anybody. For all we know, if we'd asked Cindy before the murder, she'd also have said she would NEVER cover for Casey, that her love for her grandchild would never allow her to do what she has done. I'm sure she never pictured herself doing it. But what we think we'll do, and what we actually end up doing, aren't always the same.

I have no idea what you'd do, nor do I feel comfortable trying to predict. Because I don't know what I would do.

I don't have kids. I don't know what I'd do if I did. I certainly don't know what I'd do if I had a child who killed my grandchild, since I've never been brave enough to risk having either. Like Wyks I survived a fair amount of abuse and hate the idea of passing that on, and so I never took the risk.

Like I said, we know what we HOPE we'd do. And IMO you should tell your kids you wouldn't stand for it, wouldn't cover for them, etc....but even if you have said that, you don't know until you're actually there, what is really going to happen.  And that's all I have to say about that.

I agree with you, this isn't ALL Cindy's fault, and neither is it ALL Casey's fault either.  I believe that Cindy and Casey are enmeshed, and the blame for Caylee's death very likely can be placed at both of their feet.  Will Cindy be charged?  It's unlikely, IMO. 

No we don't know what we'd do for sure given the same situation.  We only know for sure what we feel we might do.  Expecting the best, yet being prepared for the worst.  That kind of thing. 

I've always been quick on my feet in reacting to an emergency, have worked in crisis counseling etc.  And dealing with my own kids has taught me to be quick with a split moment decision when needed.   There was a time when I would have sworn I knew exactly what I'd do in any drastic situation.  And yet........     One time we had a sudden fire in our house.  I know how to put out a fire and have an extinguisher handy.  But *in the moment* I took leave of my senses, cuz I found myself putting out a huge fire with <gasp> the first thing I could lay my hands on, a teacup full of water!  A teacup!!    It was my youngest son (then 9 yrs old) who took charge of the situation, barreling thru the back door, grabbing the hose and putting the fire out.  I stood there, looking like and feeling like a dang fool.  It's just one example of how, even tho we are CERTAIN we'd know what to do, in any given situation, that's not always what we do when the moment comes. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: December 26, 2008, 10:29:30 PM »

Goodnight Joesamas
Janet  I thought you had that edit button...

Nope!!!

... but ... but ... that's OK.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.