April 18, 2024, 06:00:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VALENTINE AVATARS  (Read 42010 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2008, 02:22:12 AM »

Hello.....please someone fix up my little monkey for valentines day please.......you can take the blanket off and do whatever else needs to be done........I like sparkles.........Thank You very much

higher hopes?

Could you please post your original avatar (baby monkey on blanket) with no decorations for me? I've seen that little cutie on the internet images and I'm looking for it now, but I haven't found it quite yet. Thanks a lot! 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2008, 06:06:19 AM »

Thank you so much CBB, wow i love my avatar, you did a great job    Sorry you had puter trouble, and thank you for taking the time to make me look so cool.  I love my new years look, its awesome 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2008, 06:28:17 AM »

You are mucho welcome, LUCINDA

HIGERHOPES? Here you go, I found your little baby on the internet, so I went ahead and fixed her for Valentine's Day, sparkles and all! You got a bear too! Hope it's OK!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/higherhopes1.gif

BLUEMOON?

I have your original avatar on my hard drive that is in the shop, so I asked Klaas for it. She said she would look tomorrow. I can't "undecorate" you to fix you new, so I'll need an original. Sorry for the delay, but I'll get you fixed with a little water's edge monkey as soon as I get it! 

KLAAS?

While I was looking for higherhopes monkey, I found MSE's avatar, so I'll fix her up and leave it here if you wouldn't mind putting it in. TIA!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 04:18:13 PM by CBB » Logged
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2008, 11:02:17 AM »

Thank you so much sweety.....look how beautiful I am now! 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2008, 11:14:02 AM »

CBB ~  I have a special request on behalf of MSE.  Her Dad passed on in November, and she hasn't been able to be here as much.  I noticed in a 12/15 post in musings of hers, she asked if we could help her dress her avi, since she is still in her Halloween costume.  Not sure if you are able to do this or if Klaas will need to.  I don't know who has her original etc.  I really miss MSE, and think it would be nice if you or Klaas could help her, CBB.  When she comes back, she will be lookin' good!  Thank you. 

What a nice and thoughtful thing to do, Muffy! I'll go have a look to see if I have her original. I'm sure I do, but it may be saved on my harddrive in the computer that is in the shop. I'll have that back on Monday, so if I can't do it now, I'm sure to be able to by then. I'll ask Klass if she has it as well.

Thanks, Muffy!

OK, I know I'm a little slow sometimes but who is MSE?  I'll look for their original if I know what MSE stands for 

Klaas ~ MSE is the nic the monkey poster uses, and is listed as MSE in our members/profile.  You aren't slow...just busy I think. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2008, 10:34:34 PM »

Muffy and Klaas?

Here's a Valentine avatar for MSE. Thanks for mentioning it Muffy! Klaas, could you put it in for her? TIA!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vmse.gif
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2008, 10:43:25 PM »

CBB -- BG needs some Valentine cheer please !!    TY !

(and if you can make that hyper monkey slow down his jumping a little bit too, would be greatly appreciated.)

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2008, 11:20:23 PM »

CBB -- BG needs some Valentine cheer please !!    TY !

(and if you can make that hyper monkey slow down his jumping a little bit too, would be greatly appreciated.)

Oh, I've got something for you, Bud's Girl!! I was on a different computer, but when I saw it, I saved it just for you! Give me a few, and I'll try to get it! 

Here you go, BG! Is that slow enough for you??   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/budsgirltired.gif

I'll be glad to fix you up, BG! Give me a few............. 
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 11:35:29 PM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2008, 11:58:09 PM »

Happy Valentine's Day, Bud's Girl! You deserve a little rest! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vbudsgirl.gif
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2008, 02:48:10 AM »

Aww    Thank You So much....Ive got it saved and its beautiful...I love It and will be waiting for Valentines so I can post it...   You did a great job and I really like the bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2008, 11:25:36 PM »

Hi CBB, can you make me a Valentine's avatar with my beagle ? 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
crazybabyborg
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2008, 12:20:32 AM »

Hi CBB, can you make me a Valentine's avatar with my beagle ? 

Sure, Mags! Give me just a few! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2008, 12:58:04 AM »

Here you go, Mags!

Happy Valentine's Day! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/Mags.gif
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2008, 01:25:37 AM »

awww how sweet! thank you CB!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
crazybabyborg
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2008, 05:59:29 AM »

You're welcome, Mags!  You have such an adorable fur family!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2008, 12:46:08 PM »

THE LIST OF VALENTINE AVATARS I'VE ALREADY MADE IS ON PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD AND IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER! JUST LEAVE A POST IF YOU'D LIKE ONE AND AREN'T THERE, AND I"LL FIX YOU UP!    
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2008, 03:46:25 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vbudsgirl.gif

CBB, You killed my monkey ?!?    LOL   J/K   

Thank you, that's so cute !   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2008, 03:55:28 PM »

CBB, You killed my monkey ?!?    LOL   J/K   

Thank you, that's so cute !   

No, BG, I just thought you and everyone else would get a kick out of your worn out self! I've still got your Mexican jumping bean, and figure you'll be ready to go again around St. Patrick's Day! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2008, 11:42:22 AM »

PEACHES::

I was reading through Peach's old posts last night, and ran across one that references this avatar. This thread is for Valantine's Day, and I just wanted to add it. She ended the post with "Love you, mean it."

Well, Peaches, Right Back at you, Sistah!!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2008, 12:02:17 PM »

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A VALENTINE'S DAY AVATAR, PLEASE JUST LEAVE A REQUEST, AND I'LL FIX YOU UP!   

I'm just getting started, so if you're looking for one you had before, please just leave a post and I'll find it for you or make you another.

I'm toying with changing my Avatar.  Can you "pretty please" work on my current Golden Oldie and my possible new one, hopefully attached, and which I think has more potential?   Hopefully, I can get it attached here.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.