March 28, 2024, 05:45:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VALENTINE AVATARS  (Read 41594 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #160 on: January 22, 2009, 02:18:55 AM »

Today? You're faster than the wind, and have already switched avis!!

As Roseanna Dana used to say........"NEVERMIND!"   
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: January 22, 2009, 07:46:43 AM »

I didn't even see your post about the avi LMAO.  I have a huge collection of monkeys, I just like to change clothes.  Hope I don't duplicate anyone, just beat me on the head if I do.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #162 on: January 22, 2009, 09:18:25 AM »

THE LIST OF AVATARS I'VE ALREADY MADE FOR VALENTINE'S DAY IS ON PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD IN ALPHABETCAL ORDER. IF YOU'D LIKE ME TO MAKE ONE FOR YOU, PLEASE JUST LEAVE A POST AND I'LL BE HAPPY TO DO IT!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #163 on: January 22, 2009, 04:06:47 PM »

CBB, Could you put some hearts or something around my doggies?  Thank you.

Babybear

Babybear? I coldn't make up my mind, so I'm working on another one for you, but here's this one. I'll have the other in just a few minutes, so you can choose. 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/babybear1.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/babybear41.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/babybear44.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #164 on: January 23, 2009, 06:02:27 AM »

I didn't even see your post about the avi LMAO.  I have a huge collection of monkeys, I just like to change clothes.  Hope I don't duplicate anyone, just beat me on the head if I do.

I know! It's always exciting to see what you are wearing !!! You are the only monkey I now first by their name, not their picture!!!   
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: January 23, 2009, 09:05:00 AM »

I know! It's always exciting to see what you are wearing !!! You are the only monkey I now first by their name, not their picture!!!   
And I know where that magic place is where I can change my name. LMAO, I did it once.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: January 23, 2009, 02:50:15 PM »

Hi everyone new Monkey here.

CBB I really admire your glitter effects.  Would it be possible for you to glitter up my avi with the hearts and butterfly for Valentine's day? I would really appreciate your help.

TY,

DD

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
crazybabyborg
« Reply #167 on: January 23, 2009, 03:58:10 PM »

CBB I really admire your glitter effects.  Would it be possible for you to glitter up my avi with the hearts and butterfly for Valentine's day? I would really appreciate your help.

TY,

DD

Sure, Gypsy! I'll be happy to. Give me a few minutes, and I'll be back. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #168 on: January 23, 2009, 04:36:26 PM »

TY,

DD

Here you are, Gypsy! You are glittered and sparkled for Valentine's Day! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/Gypsy.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #169 on: January 23, 2009, 04:38:36 PM »

Tamikosmom? I'm going to find Ducky right now to get you dressed for Valentine's Day!! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: January 23, 2009, 04:54:27 PM »

Tamikosmom? I'm going to find Ducky right now to get you dressed for Valentine's Day!! 

Thanks CBB

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #171 on: January 23, 2009, 05:18:24 PM »

Tamikosmom? How's this? I'll be happy to change it or try something different for you and ducky if you'd like. 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/Tamikosmom.gif
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: January 23, 2009, 06:27:46 PM »

Tamikosmom? How's this? I'll be happy to change it or try something different for you and ducky if you'd like. 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/Tamikosmom.gif

If I were not going to a party ... I would love your creation.

However ... I will not be taking Ducky. mytime has agreed to look after him.  Just me and Hubby.  So I would appreciate if you could make "only" me up real purddy for this special ocassion.  Dress ... hairdoo ... earrings ... you name it.  I want heads to turn when Tamikomom walks into that room..

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #173 on: January 23, 2009, 10:32:36 PM »

If I were not going to a party ... I would love your creation.

However ... I will not be taking Ducky. mytime has agreed to look after him.  Just me and Hubby.  So I would appreciate if you could make "only" me up real purddy for this special ocassion.  Dress ... hairdoo ... earrings ... you name it.  I want heads to turn when Tamikomom walks into that room..

Janet

Oh this should be FUN!!! Will do Tamikosmom! Check back here 'cause I'll fix you right up!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #174 on: January 24, 2009, 01:04:35 AM »

OK, Tamikosmom! Hon, YOU ARE READY!!!! Hair's done, ruby earrings and ring in place, Heart Collar framing that gorgeous face..............KNOCK 'EM OUT, Janet!

(I had to give Ducky a special Valentine's Day Bow, and hope that Goodbye Hug you're giving him will do until you get back!)   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/Tamikosmom11.gif
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: January 24, 2009, 01:07:35 AM »

[] Hi CBB
  Was wondering if you would be so kind to take the Santa away from my wild n crazy dancing monks?  ( and again, thank you and klaas for making it for me)

I'm so distracted with some issues at home that I've only been lurking anyway but I do want to be ready to jump in without being completely out of season again!
Lately with evrybody slipping in and out of their normal avi's, it takes me a while  to even realize who's posting.

TIA ,  Janet

PS did I read that you are in TN.?  If so, I grew up in Memphis and have been here off and on since august to help with my mom,  sadly, she just died at the begginning of Jan.
I love Tn. but will be going back to San Diego in a couple of weeks.
Anyhow, just wondering if I read that you lived in this state or I am getting it mixed up with someone else.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #176 on: January 24, 2009, 02:56:35 AM »

[] Hi CBB
  Was wondering if you would be so kind to take the Santa away from my wild n crazy dancing monks?  ( and again, thank you and klaas for making it for me)

I'm so distracted with some issues at home that I've only been lurking anyway but I do want to be ready to jump in without being completely out of season again!
Lately with evrybody slipping in and out of their normal avi's, it takes me a while  to even realize who's posting.

TIA ,  Janet

PS did I read that you are in TN.?  If so, I grew up in Memphis and have been here off and on since august to help with my mom,  sadly, she just died at the begginning of Jan.
I love Tn. but will be going back to San Diego in a couple of weeks.
Anyhow, just wondering if I read that you lived in this state or I am getting it mixed up with someone else.

Hi Mizjay!! I'm so very sorry to hear of your Mom' passing!! {{HUGS}}

Yes, I'll get rid of the Santa, and even get you dressed for Valentine's Day if you'd like! Be Right back with your original........
crazybabyborg
« Reply #177 on: January 24, 2009, 04:11:07 AM »

Here's your Valentine's Day, Mizjay::

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/mizjay.gif

I'll get the original I have for you in the morning if that's ok? If you need help loading it, just give a shout!! 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: January 24, 2009, 09:28:37 AM »

TY,

DD

Here you are, Gypsy! You are glittered and sparkled for Valentine's Day! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/Gypsy.gif

Thank you CBB it is beautiful!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: January 24, 2009, 12:27:31 PM »

OK, Tamikosmom! Hon, YOU ARE READY!!!! Hair's done, ruby earrings and ring in place, Heart Collar framing that gorgeous face..............KNOCK 'EM OUT, Janet!

(I had to give Ducky a special Valentine's Day Bow, and hope that Goodbye Hug you're giving him will do until you get back!)   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/Tamikosmom11.gif

I love it!!!  Thanks so much!!

Maybe the flag could go.

CBB ... could you do what has to be done so my new avatar is visible on my posts.  I do not have a clue.

Thanks again.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.