March 29, 2024, 06:05:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Fashion Forum  (Read 100809 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2009, 06:38:46 PM »

This is my LV Murakami, I've had it several years & I Love it!

Beautiful piece Monken!  I love LV, its reliable, durable, and lasts!!!  (Worth the money spent)

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2009, 06:55:40 PM »

Be still my heart, I love those stores!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2009, 07:10:21 PM »

Thank you Muffy!  Now to repost with some not as large visuals!

These are the pictures I took with my cell phone at the outdoor shops that I frequent.  These pictures were taken at Christmas....I was SUPPOSED TO BE taking pictures of the lovely decorations at night....well you see where my camera lense kept going....all on its own of course!   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2009, 07:11:27 PM »

Did I mention that my husband was less than impressed by my photog skills?     MEN!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2009, 12:19:50 PM »

I am not too familiar with the Victoria Secret clothing line, although some of their intimates are rather nice.  I will have to shoot over and take a look at what they offer. 
I am extremely picky about fabrics though, so can you tell me if you have ever had an issue with any of their clothing making you itch or it being too scratchy?  Some fabric mixtures just do not mesh well, yet the mass marketers continue to produce it! 
Ok, interested to know...please advise!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2009, 09:39:51 AM »

I am not too familiar with the Victoria Secret clothing line, although some of their intimates are rather nice.  I will have to shoot over and take a look at what they offer. 
I am extremely picky about fabrics though, so can you tell me if you have ever had an issue with any of their clothing making you itch or it being too scratchy?  Some fabric mixtures just do not mesh well, yet the mass marketers continue to produce it! 

No, no, no, if the fabric was scratchy I wouldn't wear it. Victorias Secret also carries other designers now, including some Juicy Couture(which is my favorite!) There is a pair of sandals that I've just got to have but my credit card is slammed & I need more resistance! I always lose that battle!  Here they are:

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2009, 09:48:29 AM »

Thank you for the info Monken.  I will have to venture over and look at VS's website.  I do like Juicy to work out in and wear to Yoga.  They are comfy for loungin around the house in too.  I have seen some of their styles from their other line as well, the more dressed up line that is, and its not too bad.

I will head over to VS later today and take a gander. 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2009, 09:50:06 AM »

Hey Guys, another online store I need to stay out of is JCP. I buy alot of my granddaughter's clothes there. They have really changed recently & have some great designer exclusives now! Nicole Miller, Allen Schwartz, Bisou Bisou, and Charlotte Ronson!! I love Bisou Bisou, you have to visit the site, I can't copy the pics: The link
http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X3.aspx?DeptID=50434&CatID=67859&cmCatLevel=3&CmCatId=50434

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2009, 01:25:28 PM »

I just purchased this bag for summer; I love Ed Hardy & they're not as pricey as some! 

Phaedrus
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2009, 07:38:45 PM »

Monken,  that bag is so relating to this case it is scary....the heart, the skull, the snake

Regrets, I've had a few......
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2009, 09:39:53 AM »

Monken,  that bag is so relating to this case it is scary....the heart, the skull, the snake

OMG, you're right Juju! I didn't notice the snake until after I paid for it, It better be preally cool when i get it! 

Phaedrus
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2009, 12:05:07 PM »

Monken~I love Ed Hardy too!  And for JCP, great sales on kids clothes.  I buy all my son's clothes on clearance for the next year! 

BTW haven't ordered anything from VS yet, trying to decide if I'm to big to wear their stuff.  Now that I say that:  If you question it, you probably are! 

Thanks for sharing the photo's Dolce, what a beautiful place to shop! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2009, 09:50:14 AM »

Monken~I love Ed Hardy too!  And for JCP, great sales on kids clothes.  I buy all my son's clothes on clearance for the next year! 

BTW haven't ordered anything from VS yet, trying to decide if I'm to big to wear their stuff.  Now that I say that:  If you question it, you probably are! 

Thanks for sharing the photo's Dolce, what a beautiful place to shop! 

I got my Ed Hardy bag & it's HUGE!  And I like Big bags, I'm going to carry it anyway, even though it looks like a suitcase! 

Phaedrus
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2009, 03:51:33 PM »

I must say, I am so excited about this new forum.

OH!  Anybody found a new fragrance they like?  I hate floral and fruity.  Something a little sexy...  I don't know.  In the past I wore Abercrombe for women but I am now 31 and think it is a bit young.  I want something that makes me feel like a woman.  ???
Angel by Thierry Mugler is what I wear mostly along with Chanel No. 5 and Chanel Coco.

Hey! Angel by Thierry Mugler is mine too!! I just melt when I spray or dab! I love Chanel No. 5 too, but have never tried Chanel Coco. Angel will always be my favorite!

I like the Chanel Chance....it is a newer fragrance....very nice!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2009, 03:53:08 PM »

No, no, no, if the fabric was scratchy I wouldn't wear it. Victorias Secret also carries other designers now, including some Juicy Couture(which is my favorite!) There is a pair of sandals that I've just got to have but my credit card is slammed & I need more resistance! I always lose that battle!  Here they are:

where are those shoes from????? I love them...how can I get them ???

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2009, 08:56:58 AM »

where are those shoes from????? I love them...how can I get them ???

Hey Cookie  They are on www.victoriassecret.com I love them too!

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2009, 09:00:10 AM »

Hope this link works! http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=CL-238099&page=1&cgname=OSSHUSDLVIL&rfnbr=5989

Phaedrus
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2009, 09:14:21 AM »

thanks Monken!
love love love those shoes!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2009, 10:13:27 AM »

OMG, I'M IN BIG TROUBLE NOW! I just received a Victoria's Secret VIP card in the mail!!
And 20.00 off my next purchase: and I'm not telling anyone! 

Phaedrus
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2009, 10:16:32 AM »

OMG, I'M IN BIG TROUBLE NOW! I just received a Victoria's Secret VIP card in the mail!!
And 20.00 off my next purchase: and I'm not telling anyone! 

pass it on to me since I am going to order a pair of those shoes! ha ha!
actually we have a VS store near us...I wonder if those shoes will be in there? might go look today as a matter of fact..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.