April 24, 2024, 09:33:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341162 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: December 27, 2008, 11:22:03 AM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 11:34:01 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 12:41:38 AM »

Welcome!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 12:43:33 AM »

Is it a time warp?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 12:43:53 AM »

smooooth landing!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 12:45:37 AM »

I got here just in time!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008, 12:47:10 AM »

LOL Bearly~I have alot of support that doesn't mind spreading the word. It's amazing how people reach out to you when you tell your story and offer in any way ( and I mean that very literally) to help. He's clueless, thank God. I used to get a phone call if he ever even crossed this city limit where he was living, I would take my son out of school, stay home from work and then  wait until I heard back. People hate these scumbags so it actaully makes it much easier on me. Also, the school has him red-flagged and they have photos, but I don't worry too much about the school because there are always 2 cop cars out at pick-up and drop off EVERY day for only 130 students. If he stepped onto this Island, he'd be a marked man. I am a very protective mamma bear when it comes to this issue and keep up with him big time, he's had to move 4 times already.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2008, 12:47:42 AM »

Perfect timing, HH!

I believe in miracles!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2008, 12:48:01 AM »

Is that you in your avi?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2008, 12:49:49 AM »

LOL Bearly~I have alot of support that doesn't mind spreading the word. It's amazing how people reach out to you when you tell your story and offer in any way ( and I mean that very literally) to help. He's clueless, thank God. I used to get a phone call if he ever even crossed this city limit where he was living, I would take my son out of school, stay home from work and then  wait until I heard back. People hate these scumbags so it actaully makes it much easier on me. Also, the school has him red-flagged and they have photos, but I don't worry too much about the school because there are always 2 cop cars out at pick-up and drop off EVERY day for only 130 students. If he stepped onto this Island, he'd be a marked man. I am a very protective mamma bear when it comes to this issue and keep up with him big time, he's had to move 4 times already.

You get strength that you never thought you had to take part in something that you never wanted to be a part of.  It's so sad and scary to think that at any moment, it could be anyone.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2008, 12:51:23 AM »

Is it a time warp?

No.  Just a warped monkey.   

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2008, 12:54:51 AM »

Nice and Smooth, Bearly! 

Jane Wrote just before the change:

The problem seems to me to be that they act on their desires.  Until we have thought police, what people think about is their own business.  The tricky part comes in teaching children not to do things that are wrong.  And, it makes sense that, once they have actually laid hands on a child, the damage is done and there is no cure.  If, as the grandfather I mentioned earlier said, it makes them that excited, it isn't going to be changeable through counselling.

You've hit a very important point. What is it that causes someone to "get stuck" at a given emotional developmental level? Not always, but often, it's sexual trauma. If the trauma is never known by a caring parent, then there is no chance to compensate, and it can be a cycle that just repeats.

A knowing, caring parent, present to address what has to be done at the time, is so very important to a victim of that kind of abuse!!! All of that concern, action, and repair is what is almost impossible to replicate for an adult. There are so many layers by the time adulthood has been reached. Sexual arousal is already patterned, fantasy and discovery already set, and on and on.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2008, 12:56:15 AM »

You get strength that you never thought you had to take part in something that you never wanted to be a part of.  It's so sad and scary to think that at any moment, it could be anyone.

That is really sweet, but I can only give credit where it is due-God. And, I would bet anything I have that you or any other monkey would do exactly the same thing in my position - no doubt! What is scarier is that he's not registered because they never followed thru with the charges because of my son's age, so just think how many unregistered offenders are out there, I just treat everybody very suspiciously always, but he (my son) has almost a sixth sense for knowing when someone is lurking around-2 or 3 yrs ago we were on vacation and a man commented on his hair-he yelled fire at the top of his lungs because this man touched his hair. He was gone in a second flat.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2008, 12:56:58 AM »

Can anyone tell me, was Geraldo on tonight and did he discuss the case? Thanks. I have to go to work in 8 hours but I'd rather stay up all night and sleep til noon.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2008, 12:58:58 AM »

Nice and Smooth, Bearly! 

The problem seems to me to be that they act on their desires.  Until we have thought police, what people think about is their own business.  The tricky part comes in teaching children not to do things that are wrong.  And, it makes sense that, once they have actually laid hands on a child, the damage is done and there is no cure.  If, as the grandfather I mentioned earlier said, it makes them that excited, it isn't going to be changeable through counselling.

You've hit a very important point. What is it that causes someone to "get stuck" at a given emotional developmental level? Not always, but often, it's sexual trauma. If the trauma is never known by a caring parent, then there is no chance to compensate, and it can be a cycle that just repeats.

A knowing, caring parent, present to address what has to be done at the time, is so very important to a victim of that kind of abuse!!! All of that concern, action, and repair is what is almost impossible to replicate for an adult. There are so many layers by the time adulthood has been reached. Sexual arousal is already patterned, fantasy and discovery already set, and on and on.

Thanks, CBB!

This is true for any kind of behavioral therapy and treatment.  I am thinking of Joran, Casey, and those whose behavior deviates from the acceptable.  It takes not only therapy (counseling, change of thought patterns) but also medication or some kind of medical intervention until the new behavior takes place.

I believe in miracles!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2008, 12:59:03 AM »

Is that you in your avi?
Why  of course it is ....cant you tell  LOL!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2008, 12:59:50 AM »

Nice and Smooth, Bearly! 

Great point, especially with boys because even at a very young age they are ashamed, and many never tell, some decades later.

[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2008, 01:00:25 AM »

Can anyone tell me, was Geraldo on tonight and did he discuss the case? Thanks. I have to go to work in 8 hours but I'd rather stay up all night and sleep til noon.

Hi Carolyn!! I hope the dog is ok?

I haven't seen Geraldo tonight, sorry!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2008, 01:00:39 AM »

He was on but nothing about the case. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2008, 01:00:58 AM »

That is really sweet, but I can only give credit where it is due-God. And, I would bet anything I have that you or any other monkey would do exactly the same thing in my position - no doubt! What is scarier is that he's not registered because they never followed thru with the charges because of my son's age, so just think how many unregistered offenders are out there, I just treat everybody very suspiciously always, but he (my son) has almost a sixth sense for knowing when someone is lurking around-2 or 3 yrs ago we were on vacation and a man commented on his hair-he yelled fire at the top of his lungs because this man touched his hair. He was gone in a second flat.

Vigilance is the name of the game.

God does deserve the credit, I understand that, but you needed to make the moves and do the praying.

I believe in miracles!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2008, 01:02:01 AM »

Is that you in your avi?
Why  of course it is ....cant you tell  LOL!

Really?  You are really pretty.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.