April 27, 2024, 11:07:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341354 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: December 29, 2008, 06:10:48 PM »

P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

Monday, December 29, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Deputies want know what a private investigator was doing in the area where Caylee's body was found. They've been told he was videotaping the area a month before Caylee's body was discovered.

The private investigator was apparently working with the Anthony family at the time. It raises questions about whether the Anthonys knew the remains were there a month before they were found..

The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November.

Private investigator Jim Hoover says he recorded the wooded area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found about a month before they were found.

"We will definitely look into that, absolutely," said Carlos Padilla, Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Hoover briefly showed an Eyewitness News photographer a short clip of the videotape, which appeared to be authentic; the fence was recognizable.

"They know the existence of the tape and want to look at all evidence that's available," Padilla said.

Investigators also want to talk to the Anthonys' private investigator who works with Hoover, Dominic Casey. The defense wants to intervene, because Dominic Casey used to work for the defense and attorney Jose Baez doesn't want him to divulge privileged information.

Baez said investigators won't let him sit in on the questioning, so he's asking the judge to appoint a special master to protect defense secrets if the private eye agrees to talk.

"Investigators have tried to make arrangements with Mr. Casey to speak to him and he's not responded," Padilla said.

The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.

WHAT?   That seems suspicious in itself!!!   Why was he there?     What does this mean?

Maybe this will explain the appalling Ant's request for immunity..........
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: December 29, 2008, 06:12:18 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Deputies want know what a private investigator was doing in the area where Caylee's body was found. They've been told he was videotaping the area a month before Caylee's body was discovered.

The private investigator was apparently working with the Anthony family at the time. It raises questions about whether the Anthonys knew the remains were there a month before they were found..

The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November.

Private investigator Jim Hoover says he recorded the wooded area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found about a month before they were found.

"We will definitely look into that, absolutely," said Carlos Padilla, Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Hoover briefly showed an Eyewitness News photographer a short clip of the videotape, which appeared to be authentic; the fence was recognizable.

"They know the existence of the tape and want to look at all evidence that's available," Padilla said.

Investigators also want to talk to the Anthonys' private investigator who works with Hoover, Dominic Casey. The defense wants to intervene, because Dominic Casey used to work for the defense and attorney Jose Baez doesn't want him to divulge privileged information.

Baez said investigators won't let him sit in on the questioning, so he's asking the judge to appoint a special master to protect defense secrets if the private eye agrees to talk.

"Investigators have tried to make arrangements with Mr. Casey to speak to him and he's not responded," Padilla said.

The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.

IIRC that area still had lots of water a month before CAylee's remains were found...so how was he there and if so WHY IN THE HELL WAS HE THERE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1022 on: December 29, 2008, 06:13:01 PM »

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}&BookNumber=08049710&ID=105320168418

I didn't remember she has 4 counts of Obstruction added on... mmmm...

Sunny, I was looking for Inmate menu, lol and visitor list. No can find...sorry
Have to contact Nancy Grace for that, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: December 29, 2008, 06:14:08 PM »

IIRC that area still had lots of water a month before CAylee's remains were found...so how was he there and if so WHY IN THE HELL WAS HE THERE!!

Exactly.By whose request?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1024 on: December 29, 2008, 06:14:13 PM »

I had a very odd thing happen to me yesterday that made me think of Casey and her friends. I have Myspace account only so that I can look at other people's Myspace accounts, such as when they send me a link to photos of their kids, etc. Anyway, one of my friends kept nagging me to put a photo of myself on my account, so yesterday I finally did.

Not long after I had added the photo, I got a message from someone else on Myspace saying that he had seen my photo and wanted to know if I was interested in "casual sex" with him. This guy claimed to be 25 years old, although he could, of course, have been a 100 year old ax murderer. The thing is, what if he really is a 25 year old and was serious? I mean, is this what people in their 20s do with Myspace accounts? Do they just contact people at random for "casual sex"? If so, I guess Casey wasn't all that different from some other folks out there. 

You must have put up a pretty picture.  I put up my professional head shot (I'm an amateur actress, among other things), and is's a rather grim b/w pic that shows my age (up there).  I rarely get invitations like that, and when I do, they are from old men in corsets...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: December 29, 2008, 06:14:15 PM »

WHAT?   That seems suspicious in itself!!!   Why was he there?     What does this mean?

Maybe so.......this gets more and more wierd every day!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: December 29, 2008, 06:17:34 PM »

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}&BookNumber=08049710&ID=105320168418

I didn't remember she has 4 counts of Obstruction added on... mmmm...

Sunny, I was looking for Inmate menu, lol and visitor list. No can find...sorry
Have to contact Nancy Grace for that, lol.

thanks nut....where did you see the obstruction data??  I clicked on the link and didn't see any info on the witch

Rest in Peace Caylee

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: December 29, 2008, 06:18:16 PM »

Sorry if this was posted already:

Baez Files Motion About Investigator In Casey Case

http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez has filed a new motion Monday.

He is afraid detectives are trying to get privileged information about the case from a private detective who used to work for his defense team, so he's asking a judge to intervene.

Guess Casey is no longer on the CASE?? Did I miss that?????

Hmmmm..  Good catch Quiet!  Guess we both missed this, if it was ever mentioned in public.  It looks like a change-up happened.  Here's more from that link:

"He is asking the judge to appoint a "special master" to oversee any questioning of the private investigator by law enforcement.

The private eye is a familiar face to insiders. He's Dominic Casey, who early on worked for Baez. Then in October, George and Cindy Anthony hired him to follow up on live sightings of Caylee Anthony
."

The first thing I thought when I read this article is.....   I wonder if the A's had a falling out with Dominek C.???    We've seen it happen before - with the people the A's have hired.     just a thought.

Also, don't think he would want to face any lying to authorities or obstruction charges. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: December 29, 2008, 06:20:02 PM »

Maybe so.......this gets more and more wierd every day!!!

Now I'm starting to wonder about the meter reader.   Maybe he was told to report it again December - since they had video of the area taped in November????     Maybe he is working for Baez?   geez..  I just don't know....    Just thinking out loud.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: December 29, 2008, 06:20:19 PM »

I asked earlier and got no reply so here I go again!!  Who knows how to find out if casey has had any visitors? And what she has ordered from the commissary?

Not a clue. I looked at the Osco.com but there doesn't seem to be anything there either. Maybe they just have to request the information directly from Orange County?

Thanks Boo
[/quote

Commissary purchase list for 12/11/2008
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1212/18262865.pdf

That's all I could find. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: December 29, 2008, 06:21:58 PM »

So what info did the defense have about WHERE Caylee's remains WERE!!!! If they had any information and withheld it from LE they are ion DEEP CRAP!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: December 29, 2008, 06:22:39 PM »

If he had videos of that place before the body was there, then maybe someone in the Anthony family moved the body there. This man needs to be questioned by the FBI and see exactly WHY he was taking the pictures there and WHO told him to go there. The water is getting deeper all the time around the Anthony family. They may drown in their own lies.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: December 29, 2008, 06:23:13 PM »

I had a very odd thing happen to me yesterday that made me think of Casey and her friends. I have Myspace account only so that I can look at other people's Myspace accounts, such as when they send me a link to photos of their kids, etc. Anyway, one of my friends kept nagging me to put a photo of myself on my account, so yesterday I finally did.

Not long after I had added the photo, I got a message from someone else on Myspace saying that he had seen my photo and wanted to know if I was interested in "casual sex" with him. This guy claimed to be 25 years old, although he could, of course, have been a 100 year old ax murderer. The thing is, what if he really is a 25 year old and was serious? I mean, is this what people in their 20s do with Myspace accounts? Do they just contact people at random for "casual sex"? If so, I guess Casey wasn't all that different from some other folks out there. 

You must have put up a pretty picture.  I put up my professional head shot (I'm an amateur actress, among other things), and is's a rather grim b/w pic that shows my age (up there).  I rarely get invitations like that, and when I do, they are from old men in corsets...

LOL, this guy could easily have been an old man in a corset. Just cause he SAYS he's 25 doesn't mean he is 25. I didn't mean to be off topic, but as I said earlier, it made me think of Casey and her group of friends. I had thought their behavior was an anomaly, but after yesterday's experience, I'm beginning to wonder if that kind of thing isn't as unusual as we thought.

I didn't put up what I thought was a pretty picture. It was a vacation pic and I thought it was just me looking old. I'll post a temporary link to the pic I used. I guess I'd better set it to private as advised.

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/Muzzydog/?action=view&current=FtMorgan1-1-1-1.jpg

I Stand With The Girl
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: December 29, 2008, 06:24:33 PM »

Now I'm starting to wonder about the meter reader.   Maybe he was told to report it again December - since they had video of the area taped in November????     Maybe he is working for Baez?   geez..  I just don't know....    Just thinking out loud.   

You just never know, do you? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: December 29, 2008, 06:25:24 PM »

Jim Hoover is he the one that is married to the crazy lady that said she had pictures from TES search that proved no body was there?  The lady that was at Blanchard park.    What was her name?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: December 29, 2008, 06:26:43 PM »

So what info did the defense have about WHERE Caylee's remains WERE!!!! If they had any information and withheld it from LE they are ion DEEP CRAP!!!

It does seem to imply that they knew exactly where the remains were.

Legally, they're not obligated to give LE that information are they? I mean, if Casey told them/Baez where she was, there is no obligation to tell anyone. What bothers me about that (if that is in fact the case) is that they knew (or so I'm assuming at this point), and yet they've been making this HUGE fuss about seeing the crime scene, examining the body, etc.  Why do all of that if they already know its there? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: December 29, 2008, 06:27:59 PM »

But the defense didn't have any information on Caylee's remains. The defense never waivered from saying they were looking for an ALIVE Caylee. Hang em all!!!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: December 29, 2008, 06:28:03 PM »

No privilege if not working for Casey.  Working for the A's doesn't count.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: December 29, 2008, 06:28:24 PM »

It does seem to imply that they knew exactly where the remains were.

Legally, they're not obligated to give LE that information are they? I mean, if Casey told them/Baez where she was, there is no obligation to tell anyone. What bothers me about that (if that is in fact the case) is that they knew (or so I'm assuming at this point), and yet they've been making this HUGE fuss about seeing the crime scene, examining the body, etc.  Why do all of that if they already know its there? 

Nothing the defense team is doing makes any sense to me. I think they're floundering because, well, Baez is a rotten attornery.

I Stand With The Girl
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: December 29, 2008, 06:29:26 PM »

LOL, this guy could easily have been an old man in a corset. Just cause he SAYS he's 25 doesn't mean he is 25. I didn't mean to be off topic, but as I said earlier, it made me think of Casey and her group of friends. I had thought their behavior was an anomaly, but after yesterday's experience, I'm beginning to wonder if that kind of thing isn't as unusual as we thought.

I didn't put up what I thought was a pretty picture. It was a vacation pic and I thought it was just me looking old. I'll post a temporary link to the pic I used. I guess I'd better set it to private as advised.

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/Muzzydog/?action=view&current=FtMorgan1-1-1-1.jpg

You are pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.