April 28, 2024, 06:26:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341399 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1140 on: December 29, 2008, 07:26:18 PM »

If he had videos of that place before the body was there, then maybe someone in the Anthony family moved the body there. This man needs to be questioned by the FBI and see exactly WHY he was taking the pictures there and WHO told him to go there. The water is getting deeper all the time around the Anthony family. They may drown in their own lies.

ITA,  It is NOT just a coincidence that a PI WORKING FOR THE ANT'S was at the location of where little Caylee would turn up just one month later...IMO, I'm thinking this is the Obstruction charge that Lee A's attorney was just discussing a few days ago.  I think Casey might've said something to him about moving something and he did?????   BTW, I hope they drown soon, this is as crazy as they all are...

We have the crazy lady who is a friend of the Anthony's, who searched with TES and claimed this area was not underwater, and that she was there and Caylee was NOT there.  You have this PI also claiming the same thing (although I'm not sure what was said or not about the water level).  Meter reader claims something has been there since mid August.  It's just bizarre!! 

Bottom line.Someone is telling the TRUTH and someone is LYING..The TRUTH will come out!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: December 29, 2008, 07:26:40 PM »

Somebody help me with this story:  so the PI hired by the A family was in the woods near the house and filmed the Same Exact Location where the body was found later but he says there was no body there at the time?????  Now, who does this help????? 

Supposedly shows KC couldn't have done it b/c she was in jail. 

GREAT  !!!!  More trials for us to watch.  1.  Casey Murder trial......  2.  Cindy, George and Lee trial for accessory's after the fact for moving her body cause who else would have known to move the body.  Casey didn't leave her house or speak to anyone else that would have a motive to help her
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: December 29, 2008, 07:26:49 PM »

If he had videos of that place before the body was there, then maybe someone in the Anthony family moved the body there. This man needs to be questioned by the FBI and see exactly WHY he was taking the pictures there and WHO told him to go there. The water is getting deeper all the time around the Anthony family. They may drown in their own lies.

ITA,  It is NOT just a coincidence that a PI WORKING FOR THE ANT'S was at the location of where little Caylee would turn up just one month later...IMO, I'm thinking this is the Obstruction charge that Lee A's attorney was just discussing a few days ago.  I think Casey might've said something to him about moving something and he did?????   BTW, I hope they drown soon, this is as crazy as they all are...

We have the crazy lady who is a friend of the Anthony's, who searched with TES and claimed this area was not underwater, and that she was there and Caylee was NOT there.  You have this PI also claiming the same thing (although I'm not sure what was said or not about the water level).  Meter reader claims something has been there since mid August.  It's just bizarre!! 

I am now beginning to really wonder about the meter reader....did someone contact him to go check the area??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: December 29, 2008, 07:27:21 PM »

I believe the crazy lady's name is Joy Wray.  The one that had pictures from TES search and said proved Caylee wasn't there.  The one with the Caylee alive signs at Blanchard Park.  This would mean she is NOT Jim Hoover's wife (unless she kept her maiden name).
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1144 on: December 29, 2008, 07:27:26 PM »

Exactly!!!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: December 29, 2008, 07:27:57 PM »

Somebody help me with this story:  so the PI hired by the A family was in the woods near the house and filmed the Same Exact Location where the body was found later but he says there was no body there at the time?????  Now, who does this help????? 

Which actually makes no sense if they claim Caylee was still alive... and they were getting donations from the public to assist in their search to find her.  Why would they.. or a PI on their behalf.. videotape any (particular) area out in the woods??

That's what I want to know!     This is insane !!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: December 29, 2008, 07:28:05 PM »

I think Baez can come up with any number of ridiculous ploys to get Casey off the hook, but I believe that LE has enough forensic evidence to tie her to the crime, no matter what lame plots Baez might have in mind.

I Stand With The Girl
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: December 29, 2008, 07:29:07 PM »

I've had a myspace for a couple of months and never been contacted for casual sex....
darn it 

Me neither.  I'd contact you, but I'm married 

You naughty little monkey. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: December 29, 2008, 07:29:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

According to Tim Miller,the body had been there for quite sometime.With all the weed growth at it's height back then,a bag could have stayed hidden easily..I don't think we should get nervous about a video tape.LE knows what's going down and has for a very long time now.Be not discouraged my friends,Caylee is going to get justice..I just know it!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1149 on: December 29, 2008, 07:29:44 PM »

I am now beginning to really wonder about the meter reader....did someone contact him to go check the area??

Hi Monkeys!

I really think this is just another ploy by team Casey to confuse the heck out of everyone.  That seems to be their only defense strategy.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: December 29, 2008, 07:29:47 PM »

At the end of November ... following the WKMG exclusive tour ... Cindy and George's response to Jessica d'onofrio's query regarding the whereabouts of Lee Anthony did not imply his absence was connected to the Casey Anthony case.

However ... Thomas Luka is now attempting to justify the expenditure of donations by implying that Lee Anthony has been investigating "live" Caylee sighting.

Janet

+++++++

LEE ANTHONY - DONATED FUNDS

Could Lee Anthony face charges? 
Last Edited: Friday, 26 Dec 2008, 10:59 PM EST 
Created: Friday, 26 Dec 2008, 10:09 PM EST

Luka: No improprieties with donated money

Luka wanted to put to rest any "cloud of impropriety and a cloud of rumor" surrounding donated money collected by Lee Anthony connected to the search for Caylee.

Since mid-July, when Caylee was first reported missing, thousands of dollars have been donated by strangers wanting to help locate the toddler.  At one point, Lee was accused of using some of those funds inappropriately.

"There was no impropriety.  There is a cloud of impropriety and a cloud of rumor that I think has been fueled by the non-expenditure of the funds, that has been following Mr. Anthony around," said Luka.  "He wants to make it clear that no money has been improperly used."

Luka said financial statements from the fund were made public, linked to a memorial website in honor of Caylee.  The Anthony Family has said those donations have paid for everything from flyers and t-shirts with Caylee's picture to helping Lee in his own investigation.

"Again, when this investigation first began, we the public did not know who was responsible for Casey's disappearance.  Mr. Anthony was going under the assumption she was kidnapped.  He investigated that angle first and foremost."

There is still money left in the Help Find Caylee Anthony, but Luka would not say how much.  "As far as I know, the money will be returned to the senders or individulas who have paid it."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8150793&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Lee Anthony's attorney, Thomas Luka, on donations collected by his client on behalf of Caylee.

Video:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8151115&version=1&locale=EN-US

NANCY GRACE
Anthony Grandparents Call Off News Conference as Attorney Quits
Aired November 20, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Do you blame the Anthonys for believing? For wanting to believe that she`s alive?

To Jessica D`Onofrio with WKMG, what more can you tell us after your exclusive tour of the Anthony home and all the time you spent with them.

JESSICA D`ONOFRIO, REPORTER, CNN AFFILIATE WKMG: Well, one of the things that I asked them out in the backyard was where is Lee? We haven`t seen him in quite some time. He was a fixture in this case from day one. He was out here very close, standing right by his parents, standing right by Casey every day, and the answer that I got from George and Cindy conflicted a little bit.

George said that he is right now trying to make a living. He lost two months` worth of income, just dedicating his time to this case. Now Cindy kind of interrupted him and said oh, he`s traveling right now. He`s traveling and George seemed to indicate that Lee is somewhere working here in downtown Orlando.

So it`s a little unclear, but there are some rumblings that something else might be up -- is a reason for his absence.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/10/lkl.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1151 on: December 29, 2008, 07:31:20 PM »

GREAT  !!!!  More trials for us to watch.  1.  Casey Murder trial......  2.  Cindy, George and Lee trial for accessory's after the fact for moving her body cause who else would have known to move the body.  Casey didn't leave her house or speak to anyone else that would have a motive to help her

Thing is, the Ant's are always being watched by someone. Well, at least most of the time. It would make more sense to ask someone else like Joy, Wanda or this Hoover guy to move the body than for someone to stumble upon an Ant with Caylee's body in the trunk. Somethings not setting with me right. Honestly, takes kind of a heartless human being to even move a child's body after the Mother has told them where to find the body in the first place. I don't think she was moved, I think she was underwater and couldn't be seen, esp. if maybe it was a shallow grave.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: December 29, 2008, 07:31:22 PM »

You are right.It gets crazier by the minute.
And by the way welcome to the cage. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: December 29, 2008, 07:32:17 PM »

I've had a myspace for a couple of months and never been contacted for casual sex....
darn it 

Me neither.  I'd contact you, but I'm married 

You naughty little monkey. 

You gotta admit.. that's one sexy monkey drivin' that boat   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1154 on: December 29, 2008, 07:32:32 PM »

Hey Monks, I found this link about the PI.  It sounds like he wasn't working for Baez in November but for the Anthony's at that point, pro bono.

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthonys_private_investi.php

Very strange.  I think it is extremely important for LE to figure out who asked him to film there and whether or not he tampered w/ evidence.

How in the hell did he know to go to THAT EXACT SPOT to video......I smell CRAP!! (and y'all know CRAP isn't what I wanna say)
Could it be that Casey told her team where to find Caylee?

I am beginning to think so

Could this be why KC wanted to search privately with JB way back when? She wanted to show him specifically where the body was so it could be moved?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: December 29, 2008, 07:33:05 PM »

ok, guys..someone fill me in on a videotape that a PI has? I am so confused!!

"God dont like ugly"
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: December 29, 2008, 07:35:18 PM »

LA's mouthpiece saying Lee's been cooperative.  Re: misuse of funds, running parallel investigation with police, and used money appropriately.
SA has not issued subpoena, and that's why atty thinks LE may file charges against Lee.
Guilty dog barks first.
Why else would they be thinking this way. WOW.

I don't understand the part I highlighted in red. Can a monkey explain to me?

Monks...the atty said something about a guarantee of immunity that comes with the issuance of a subpoena.  I'm going to rewind and listen again.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: December 29, 2008, 07:38:08 PM »

I think Baez can come up with any number of ridiculous ploys to get Casey off the hook, but I believe that LE has enough forensic evidence to tie her to the crime, no matter what lame plots Baez might have in mind.

me too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: December 29, 2008, 07:38:12 PM »

Why would anyone outside of the family throw themselves under the bus for KC?  If the PI or the meter reader or anyone else added and abetted in any way they are looking at serious jail time.  My mind keeps asking is there serious money involved in all this?  The Anthony's don't have it, so who and why?  I just do not understand why so many people seem to want to throw themselves under the bus for KC, including Baez. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: December 29, 2008, 07:38:47 PM »

Thing is, the Ant's are always being watched by someone. Well, at least most of the time. It would make more sense to ask someone else like Joy, Wanda or this Hoover guy to move the body than for someone to stumble upon an Ant with Caylee's body in the trunk. Somethings not setting with me right. Honestly, takes kind of a heartless human being to even move a child's body after the Mother has told them where to find the body in the first place. I don't think she was moved, I think she was underwater and couldn't be seen, esp. if maybe it was a shallow grave.

Some people will do anything - IF the PRICE is right.   Money talks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.