April 27, 2024, 06:17:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341332 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1160 on: December 29, 2008, 07:39:32 PM »

Hey Monks, I found this link about the PI.  It sounds like he wasn't working for Baez in November but for the Anthony's at that point, pro bono.

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthonys_private_investi.php

Very strange.  I think it is extremely important for LE to figure out who asked him to film there and whether or not he tampered w/ evidence.

I will serve up banana splits for everyone if they find this guys shoe prints in the area close to where Caylee was found.  Then i will pass around chocolate syrup for all of us if they charge the whole dumb a$$ group of them with obstruction, etc. etc

I'll buy drinks all round! 

I'll have a frozen margarita please!!

After the day I've had ,I'll take 2.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1161 on: December 29, 2008, 07:40:11 PM »

LA's mouthpiece saying Lee's been cooperative.  Re: misuse of funds, running parallel investigation with police, and used money appropriately.
SA has not issued subpoena, and that's why atty thinks LE may file charges against Lee.
Guilty dog barks first.
Why else would they be thinking this way. WOW.

I don't understand the part I highlighted in red. Can a monkey explain to me?

Monks...the atty said something about a guarantee of immunity that comes with the issuance of a subpoena.  I'm going to rewind and listen again.

A witness who is subpoenaed to testify does NOT automatically get a guarantee of immunity.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: December 29, 2008, 07:41:48 PM »

Why would anyone outside of the family throw themselves under the bus for KC?  If the PI or the meter reader or anyone else added and abetted in any way they are looking at serious jail time.  My mind keeps asking is there serious money involved in all this?  The Anthony's don't have it, so who and why?  I just do not understand why so many people seem to want to throw themselves under the bus for KC, including Baez. 

Agree.  If we could follow the money trail, we could get a lot of answers.    Who is paying for the high profile defense team?   They won't say...   They only say that they have signed a "confidentiality agreement" not to disclose who is paying them.   If we can find out who it is, then we'll get a lot of answers, imo.      Is it FOX Media?   I'm starting to wonder since they seem to be on Baez's side. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: December 29, 2008, 07:43:00 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

According to Tim Miller,the body had been there for quite sometime.With all the weed growth at it's height back then,a bag could have stayed hidden easily..I don't think we should get nervous about a video tape.LE knows what's going down and has for a very long time now.Be not discouraged my friends,Caylee is going to get justice..I just know it!!!

Yes Tater ... Tim did say that indications were that Caylee remains were in the location they were found for a long period of time.  Also ... he stated that 1 1/2 week prior to the discovery ... the area was underwater.  How would that PI have been able to photograph the area one month ago?

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Small Child`s Remains Found Near Anthony Home
Aired December 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Nancy, if you recall -- and I  got a lot of criticism for calling the search off the first time, but we actually lost a four-wheeler back in this same exact area that one of the volunteers was on the four-wheeler and water went totally over it. And the next day is when I called the search off, and it`s the best choice I ever made because if you recall back then, I said, You know what? If this little girl is under the water and a horse steps on her or a four-wheeler goes over or even a person steps on her just thinking it`s some type of debris underneath the water, then we`ve jeopardized any future search efforts.

And then when we came back the second time, this water where she was found -- and I actually went right back to the scene with investigators a couple of hours ago. But this water was still high when we came back the second time.  And a neighbor actually said it was about a week-and-a-half ago or two weeks at the most when the water receded enough that you could see anything there.

So this is an area that we tried to search. Weather conditions just would not allow it. And I will never, ever regret calling the search off at that time because we could have done far more damage than good if we had...

GRACE: Tim, I remember that very night -- I remember talking to you about that night on the show, asking you why you pulled out. And you made it very clear that you were so afraid that in all the water -- it was feet deep -- that you were afraid if Caylee`s remains were there, they would be ruined or scattered and would never be found. And boy, were you right, Tim Miller. You never made a better call in your life.

MILLER: Thank you.

<snipped>

GRACE: To Tim Miller, the director of Texas EquuSearch who has searched exhaustively for little Caylee, you know one of the first things the defense is going say is when it finally goes on trial, Texas EquuSearch searched this area, volunteer search police, search -- they didn`t see the bag, now the bag is suddenly here six months later. It was obviously put there while the tot mom was in jail.

MILLER: You know what? The bag was not put there later, Nancy. I was actually out there at that scene today. It wasn`t buried. It didn`t float up. You can see where the bag was actually laying on the ground. The weeds are very thick there so it didn`t float. It would have got caught up in something.

Whoever put that bag there pulled up alongside the road, threw the bag out there in that little weeded area. So there was no digging, there was no nothing. You can actually see in the grassy area where someone had sat there for a long period of time. So it was set there. It wasn`t buried. Trust me.

GRACE: So you can actually tell, and this is possible, everyone. You can tell if an object has been sitting on the grass for a long period of time. There`s not any grass under it, things have gotten on top of it and around it.

How could you tell, Tim, from looking at it that it had been there for a while?

MILLER: Well, you can tell that there was an indentation in the ground where something that -- you know that had a little bit of weight to it had laid there, kind of like if you would have put a log or something some place and six months later picked the log up, how there`s just a small indentation and the grass is dead underneath it.

And as wet as it`s been since the -- tropical storm came in, you know, it`s pretty obvious that it`s something that has been sitting there the entire time and it`s something that truly, Nancy, was not findable, had been under water and according to the neighbor it was a week and a half ago when the water receded enough to be able to see anything back there.

So you know, if it wouldn`t have been for that tropical storm, believe me, Caylee`s little remains would have been found a long, long time ago, but you know the good news is finally and finally.

GRACE: Some answers.

MILLER: . after this long period of time, she can come home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/11/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: December 29, 2008, 07:43:14 PM »

I think Baez can come up with any number of ridiculous ploys to get Casey off the hook, but I believe that LE has enough forensic evidence to tie her to the crime, no matter what lame plots Baez might have in mind.

Baez is sooo crooked, it wouldnt surprise me         

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: December 29, 2008, 07:44:38 PM »

LA's mouthpiece saying Lee's been cooperative.  Re: misuse of funds, running parallel investigation with police, and used money appropriately.
SA has not issued subpoena, and that's why atty thinks LE may file charges against Lee.
Guilty dog barks first.
Why else would they be thinking this way. WOW.

I don't understand the part I highlighted in red. Can a monkey explain to me?

Monks...the atty said something about a guarantee of immunity that comes with the issuance of a subpoena.  I'm going to rewind and listen again.

A witness who is subpoenaed to testify does NOT automatically get a guarantee of immunity.

You are right.  I know there are a lot of bad attorneys out there, but is this guy that dumb???
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: December 29, 2008, 07:46:08 PM »

ok, guys..someone fill me in on a videotape that a PI has? I am so confused!!

P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found
Monday, December 29, 2008 – updated: 6:13 pm EST December 29, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/18377039/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1167 on: December 29, 2008, 07:46:19 PM »

I'm thinking our sock monkey expert is a HOTTIE!!! 

Flossy, I promise you, I am a looongggg way from being a hottie!

Well then, BTgirl, did you by chance put up the avatar you have here?      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1168 on: December 29, 2008, 07:48:07 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

According to Tim Miller,the body had been there for quite sometime.With all the weed growth at it's height back then,a bag could have stayed hidden easily..I don't think we should get nervous about a video tape.LE knows what's going down and has for a very long time now.Be not discouraged my friends,Caylee is going to get justice..I just know it!!!

Yes Tater ... Tim did say that indications were that Caylee remains were in the location they were found for a long period of time.  Also ... he stated that 1 1/2 week prior to the discovery ... the area was underwater.  How would that PI have been able to photograph the area one month ago?

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Nancy, if you recall -- and I  got a lot of criticism for calling the search off the first time, but we actually lost a four-wheeler back in this same exact area that one of the volunteers was on the four-wheeler and water went totally over it. And the next day is when I called the search off, and it`s the best choice I ever made because if you recall back then, I said, You know what? If this little girl is under the water and a horse steps on her or a four-wheeler goes over or even a person steps on her just thinking it`s some type of debris underneath the water, then we`ve jeopardized any future search efforts.

And then when we came back the second time, this water where she was found -- and I actually went right back to the scene with investigators a couple of hours ago. But this water was still high when we came back the second time.  And a neighbor actually said it was about a week-and-a-half ago or two weeks at the most when the water receded enough that you could see anything there.

So this is an area that we tried to search. Weather conditions just would not allow it. And I will never, ever regret calling the search off at that time because we could have done far more damage than good if we had...

GRACE: Tim, I remember that very night -- I remember talking to you about that night on the show, asking you why you pulled out. And you made it very clear that you were so afraid that in all the water -- it was feet deep -- that you were afraid if Caylee`s remains were there, they would be ruined or scattered and would never be found. And boy, were you right, Tim Miller. You never made a better call in your life.

<snipped>

GRACE: To Tim Miller, the director of Texas EquuSearch who has searched exhaustively for little Caylee, you know one of the first things the defense is going say is when it finally goes on trial, Texas EquuSearch searched this area, volunteer search police, search -- they didn`t see the bag, now the bag is suddenly here six months later. It was obviously put there while the tot mom was in jail.

MILLER: You know what? The bag was not put there later, Nancy. I was actually out there at that scene today. It wasn`t buried. It didn`t float up. You can see where the bag was actually laying on the ground. The weeds are very thick there so it didn`t float. It would have got caught up in something.

Whoever put that bag there pulled up alongside the road, threw the bag out there in that little weeded area. So there was no digging, there was no nothing. You can actually see in the grassy area where someone had sat there for a long period of time. So it was set there. It wasn`t buried. Trust me.

GRACE: So you can actually tell, and this is possible, everyone. You can tell if an object has been sitting on the grass for a long period of time. There`s not any grass under it, things have gotten on top of it and around it.

MILLER: Well, you can tell that there was an indentation in the ground where something that -- you know that had a little bit of weight to it had laid there, kind of like if you would have put a log or something some place and six months later picked the log up, how there`s just a small indentation and the grass is dead underneath it.

And as wet as it`s been since the -- tropical storm came in, you know, it`s pretty obvious that it`s something that has been sitting there the entire time and it`s something that truly, Nancy, was not findable, had been under water and according to the neighbor it was a week and a half ago when the water receded enough to be able to see anything back there.

So you know, if it wouldn`t have been for that tropical storm, believe me, Caylee`s little remains would have been found a long, long time ago, but you know the good news is finally and finally.

The video probably shows the area flooded, and you can't see a body or bag BECAUSE it is underwater!! 
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1169 on: December 29, 2008, 07:50:36 PM »

Why would anyone outside of the family throw themselves under the bus for KC?  If the PI or the meter reader or anyone else added and abetted in any way they are looking at serious jail time.  My mind keeps asking is there serious money involved in all this?  The Anthony's don't have it, so who and why?  I just do not understand why so many people seem to want to throw themselves under the bus for KC, including Baez. 

Agree.  If we could follow the money trail, we could get a lot of answers.    Who is paying for the high profile defense team?   They won't say...   They only say that they have signed a "confidentiality agreement" not to disclose who is paying them.   If we can find out who it is, then we'll get a lot of answers, imo.      Is it FOX Media?   I'm starting to wonder since they seem to be on Baez's side. 

Fox - That's what I thought at the very beginning of this to get exclusive coverage, but they have covered very, very little of this case to date. NG has covered (CNN) it much more extensively. I think Whorealdo is a buddy of Baez's or has become one, but I don't see where Fox has gotten a thing as far as exclusive coverage or an in with the defense. Whorealdo and Fox seem to bend over backwards to pump the defense, but I doubt that it's a popular pov as far as getting them a bigger audience; in fact, I would bet it has had the opposite effect with their coverage. It appears to me that Whorealdo is just stroking Baez, trying to make him look like he's a real criminal defense lawyer when he's just an inexperienced joker passing out cards in the local jail, hoping that some shoplifter will hire him and have the $ to pay.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1170 on: December 29, 2008, 07:50:44 PM »

Sassy, I don't think Rupert Murdoch would put up a dime for KC's defense. On the other hand it could be Geraldo himself doing it. Or no one is getting paid until after the trial. Geraldo creeps me out and Baez looks like Hugo Chavez. JMO

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: December 29, 2008, 07:52:54 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

Now I wonder if Mr. Kronk is full of sh*t...he was calling in around August and the area was under water?????  WTH???

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: December 29, 2008, 07:53:53 PM »

Now let me see if I comprehend correctly.  Baez is implying that the withholding evidence is not an obstruction of justice if that evidence has been gathered in the process of defending the accused.

Anyways ... my understanding is that the entire area was flooded one month prior to the discovery of Caylee Marie's remains.

Then there is the question about the defense's spokesperson.  It Todd Black again conceding that the defense has been aware all along that Casey Marien was deceased.

++++++++

P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found
Monday, December 29, 2008 – updated: 6:13 pm EST December 29, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Deputies want know what a private investigator was doing in the area where Caylee's body was found. They've been told he was videotaping the area a month before Caylee's body was discovered.

The private investigator was apparently working with the Anthony family at the time. It raises questions about whether the Anthonys knew the remains were there a month before they were found.

The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November.

Private investigator Jim Hoover says he recorded the wooded area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found about a month before they were found.

"We will definitely look into that, absolutely," said Carlos Padilla, Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Hoover briefly showed an Eyewitness News photographer a short clip of the videotape, which appeared to be authentic; the fence was recognizable.

"They know the existence of the tape and want to look at all evidence that's available," Padilla said.

Investigators also want to talk to the Anthonys' private investigator who works with Hoover, Dominic Casey. The defense wants to intervene, because Dominic Casey used to work for the defense and attorney Jose Baez doesn't want him to divulge privileged information.

Baez said investigators won't let him sit in on the questioning, so he's asking the judge to appoint a special master to protect defense secrets if the private eye agrees to talk.

"Investigators have tried to make arrangements with Mr. Casey to speak to him and he's not responded," Padilla said.

<B>The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be. <B>

http://www.wftv.com/news/18377039/detail.html

WTF do they mean "where Caylee's remains might be?"  I guess we will have to accept that the Anthonys, Baez and everyone else just left that baby in the woods to rot until it was CONVENIENT for them to have her found. Right?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: December 29, 2008, 07:54:31 PM »

The video probably shows the area flooded, and you can't see a body or bag BECAUSE it is underwater!! 

Makes sense!!!

Janet

_____

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: December 29, 2008, 07:54:42 PM »

IMHO, you need to go back to the very beginning and see who was there to help.  The Milsteads of Kid Finders are in financial trouble themselves, so that leaves Never Lose Hope.  NLH no longer has a working website, and the there has been some changes to the officers IIRC.  So who are they and why did they offer a large reward.  Where does their money come from to help the Anthony's?
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1175 on: December 29, 2008, 07:55:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

Now I wonder if Mr. Kronk is full of sh*t...he was calling in around August and the area was under water?????  WTH???

I am pretty sure that the area flooded after August 18th, when the tropical storm hit.  I could be wrong, though....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1176 on: December 29, 2008, 07:55:32 PM »

Sassy, I don't think Rupert Murdoch would put up a dime for KC's defense. On the other hand it could be Geraldo himself doing it. Or no one is getting paid until after the trial. Geraldo creeps me out and Baez looks like Hugo Chavez. JMO

ITA~ I think Whorealdo has an agenda ( and he even mentioned he was receiving threats ), but I don't buy Fox News being behind this, not Murdoch's style

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: December 29, 2008, 07:55:50 PM »

Fox - That's what I thought at the very beginning of this to get exclusive coverage, but they have covered very, very little of this case to date. NG has covered (CNN) it much more extensively. I think Whorealdo is a buddy of Baez's or has become one, but I don't see where Fox has gotten a thing as far as exclusive coverage or an in with the defense. Whorealdo and Fox seem to bend over backwards to pump the defense, but I doubt that it's a popular pov as far as getting them a bigger audience; in fact, I would bet it has had the opposite effect with their coverage. It appears to me that Whorealdo is just stroking Baez, trying to make him look like he's a real criminal defense lawyer when he's just an inexperienced joker passing out cards in the local jail, hoping that some shoplifter will hire him and have the $ to pay.

I have wondered if Geraldo was the money front man in this for exclusive coverage.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1178 on: December 29, 2008, 07:56:12 PM »

Thanks anothermonkey!   

From the above article:

"The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be."

Hmmm.. yeah, I guess that would sure put a cramp in their plans to obstruct justice at every turn, eh? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: December 29, 2008, 07:57:52 PM »

IMHO, you need to go back to the very beginning and see who was there to help.  The Milsteads of Kid Finders are in financial trouble themselves, so that leaves Never Lose Hope.  NLH no longer has a working website, and the there has been some changes to the officers IIRC.  So who are they and why did they offer a large reward.  Where does their money come from to help the Anthony's?

Selling T-shirts and other things and putting out appeals on national TV to get money to "find Caylee"...........If this turns out they knew she was dead, they will ALL get to spend some time with KC in jail. That is FRAUD.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.