April 28, 2024, 07:22:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341403 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1180 on: December 29, 2008, 07:58:25 PM »

Why would anyone outside of the family throw themselves under the bus for KC?  If the PI or the meter reader or anyone else added and abetted in any way they are looking at serious jail time.  My mind keeps asking is there serious money involved in all this?  The Anthony's don't have it, so who and why?  I just do not understand why so many people seem to want to throw themselves under the bus for KC, including Baez. 

Agree.  If we could follow the money trail, we could get a lot of answers.    Who is paying for the high profile defense team?   They won't say...   They only say that they have signed a "confidentiality agreement" not to disclose who is paying them.   If we can find out who it is, then we'll get a lot of answers, imo.      Is it FOX Media?   I'm starting to wonder since they seem to be on Baez's side. 
I think it is Fox Media and I told them so when I wrote them last week telling them that I was sick of Geraldo and is siding with Baez and having LKB's husband on as an expert.  Can you say conflict of interest!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: December 29, 2008, 07:59:49 PM »

LA's mouthpiece saying Lee's been cooperative.  Re: misuse of funds, running parallel investigation with police, and used money appropriately.
SA has not issued subpoena, and that's why atty thinks LE may file charges against Lee.
Guilty dog barks first.
Why else would they be thinking this way. WOW.

I don't understand the part I highlighted in red. Can a monkey explain to me?

Monks...the atty said something about a guarantee of immunity that comes with the issuance of a subpoena.  I'm going to rewind and listen again.

JVM:  Tell us what you know about these possible obstruction of justice charges against Lee Anthony.

T Luka:  No charges are pending as of yet.  What we are concerned about is that here in Florida, the laws regarding tampering of evidence
and obstruction of justice are extraordinarily broad as opposed to other states.  Because of that, there is some concern that some activities
that Lee might have been involved with during the investigation might be seen by law enforcement to be misleading or to be in some way as
hindering the investigation.  That's what we're trying to make clear, that throughout this investigation he's been cooperating fully.

JVM:  You're dancin' around something that we're trying to play detective here and figure out what exactly you're saying.  There seems to be a couple of possibilities:  1.  His sister asked him to do something he thought was a totally innocent request and turns out down the road it wasn't innocent...or perhaps he threw something out thinking it was irrelevant that later it became relevant...am I ...am I getting warmer?

Luka:  Actually, you're not..you're very cold.  Mr Anthony did not throw anything out, in fact he has talked to KC several times in the jail at law enforcement's request in the search for his niece.  He's been fully cooperating with police, including giving a DNA sample.

JVM:  You say he's cooperating, but I had read a published report that says he had to be subpoenaed before he'd give his fingerprints..that's not exactly giving them voluntarily.

Luka:  Well, actually, it is and it isn't.  A subpoena simply preserves the chain of evidence in any criminal case.  Subpoenas can or cannot be issued.  That's up to the State Attorney's office that's up to law enforcement agencies itself.

(Money discussion.....................)

JVM:  Have the authorities indicated to you that they could be hitting him with charges?

Luka:  Well, they have not come to me as of yet.  What they have done though, is they have NOT yet issued him a subpoena for his trial testimony.  That subpoena would give him immunity to anything he would say in a court of law.  The state attorney's office has not issued a subpoena for him yet and that is what has troubled me at least as far as there might be charges on the horizon.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: December 29, 2008, 08:00:07 PM »

Geraldo might be the one behind financing the defense team.   There is a lot of money to be made off of this crazy case!  You have to spend money to make money.   The movie and book deals will make millions.  Someone is spending a huge amount - just on the defense team, alone.    I would love to know who. 
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1183 on: December 29, 2008, 08:00:10 PM »

Why would anyone outside of the family throw themselves under the bus for KC?  If the PI or the meter reader or anyone else added and abetted in any way they are looking at serious jail time.  My mind keeps asking is there serious money involved in all this?  The Anthony's don't have it, so who and why?  I just do not understand why so many people seem to want to throw themselves under the bus for KC, including Baez. 

Agree.  If we could follow the money trail, we could get a lot of answers.    Who is paying for the high profile defense team?   They won't say...   They only say that they have signed a "confidentiality agreement" not to disclose who is paying them.   If we can find out who it is, then we'll get a lot of answers, imo.      Is it FOX Media?   I'm starting to wonder since they seem to be on Baez's side. 
I think it is Fox Media and I told them so when I wrote them last week telling them that I was sick of Geraldo and is siding with Baez and having LKB's husband on as an expert.  Can you say conflict of interest!

Wow!!  Good for you for writing them.  You are a proactive monkey 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1184 on: December 29, 2008, 08:00:29 PM »

Now I wonder if Mr. Kronk is full of sh*t...he was calling in around August and the area was under water?????  WTH???

I believe that Mr Kronk's first calls were before tropical storm Fay hit..by about a week

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1185 on: December 29, 2008, 08:01:15 PM »

Okay this is going way out on a limb, but could this have been a set up? Cindy/George need money so they get Casey to make believe a kidnapping, Cindy lets Casey party for 30 days, steal Amy's money, etc. Cindy has Caylee all that time, but something happens to Caylee. Car is towed, CA/GA find it, George goes on and on about the daughter and granddaughter being missing to the tow man. Cindy calls the police THREE times the day she finds Casey because the cops are not doing anything about it. Could they have been in on it from the begining with those KFN crooked people? A plot to make money?

Oh h*ll JSM needs a drink after thinking of this baloney.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1186 on: December 29, 2008, 08:01:38 PM »

Sassy, I don't think Rupert Murdoch would put up a dime for KC's defense. On the other hand it could be Geraldo himself doing it. Or no one is getting paid until after the trial. Geraldo creeps me out and Baez looks like Hugo Chavez. JMO

ITA~ I think Whorealdo has an agenda ( and he even mentioned he was receiving threats ), but I don't buy Fox News being behind this, not Murdoch's style

I've even thought maybe Baez is a nephew or cousin of Whorealdo's. I can't imagine any reason why he would want to involve himself with such a moron! As sleazy as Whorealdo is, he's smooth and he has to know this guy, Baez, is going NOWHERE fast as far as being a criminal defense attorney. If someone with a bunch of $ was behind the defense, IMO, the first thing they would have done is get rid of Baez and hired Casey competent legal representation.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: December 29, 2008, 08:02:41 PM »

The Anthonys and everyone around them are going to get tangled up in this web of lies.  I thought that Dominick Casey was tracking Caylee in four or five different states and Puerto Rico, had groups of people under surveillance and was "close, very close" to bringing Caylee home.  Hmmmm.  Does this mean he never even left the Orlando area?  Sounds like the defense and the Anthonys are trying to pull some dirty shenanigans.  I hope they all end up in jail.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1188 on: December 29, 2008, 08:03:31 PM »

Now I wonder if Mr. Kronk is full of sh*t...he was calling in around August and the area was under water?????  WTH???

I believe that Mr Kronk's first calls were before tropical storm Fay hit..by about a week
I've tried real hard to believe Mr. Kronk stumbled upon Caylee's remains, but with three previous calls, and now this, I feel something isn't right. After the first of the year, Mr. Kronk is going to speak about this, and I cannot wait to hear.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: December 29, 2008, 08:03:33 PM »

In the 8/11 phone call there was no mention of a bag.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1223/18347190.mp3

In the 8/12 phone call I did not hear Roy K mention a bag, but heard the dispatcher mention the bag.
Around 28 seconds something was cut out of the tape.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1223/18347234.mp3

In the 8/13 phone call no mention of the bag.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1223/18347230.mp3

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: December 29, 2008, 08:03:38 PM »

Sassy, I don't think Rupert Murdoch would put up a dime for KC's defense. On the other hand it could be Geraldo himself doing it. Or no one is getting paid until after the trial. Geraldo creeps me out and Baez looks like Hugo Chavez. JMO

ITA~ I think Whorealdo has an agenda ( and he even mentioned he was receiving threats ), but I don't buy Fox News being behind this, not Murdoch's style
Exactly, not Murdoch's style at all. In my eyes is a pretty good guy. I still believe Geraldo could be in on it but not Fox Media.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: December 29, 2008, 08:04:18 PM »

Okay this is going way out on a limb, but could this have been a set up? Cindy/George need money so they get Casey to make believe a kidnapping, Cindy lets Casey party for 30 days, steal Amy's money, etc. Cindy has Caylee all that time, but something happens to Caylee. Car is towed, CA/GA find it, George goes on and on about the daughter and granddaughter being missing to the tow man. Cindy calls the police THREE times the day she finds Casey because the cops are not doing anything about it. Could they have been in on it from the begining with those KFN crooked people? A plot to make money?

Oh h*ll JSM needs a drink after thinking of this baloney.

that was funny.  I like mustard with my baloney, ok and drink tooo.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: December 29, 2008, 08:04:35 PM »

Indications are that Caylee Marie's remains were not placed only a month agao in the location they were discovered.

Janet

++++++

Sources: 'Bone Trail' Found Through Woods Near Anthony Home
Investigators Confirm Child's Body Wrapped Inside Plastic Bag
POSTED: 5:32 pm EST December 14, 2008
UPDATED: 5:44 pm EST December 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- All weekend, two official sources who spoke to WESH 2 News on the condition of anonymity, said they have been recovering more human remains in the wooded area along Suburban Drive near the home of missing Caylee Anthony.

According to one investigator, at least two dozen bones have been discovered so far, in addition to a skull with light long hair consistent with a female child.

Investigators and Casey Anthony's defense team said they are operating under the assumption that the remains are those of the missing 2-year-old.

Investigators said they're still trying to determine why the child's mouth was taped shut with duct tape. At this point they said they do not believe this was meant to look like the child was killed by a kidnapper.

Investigators said they believe Caylee's body was dumped at the location in the woods shortly after she was killed. The bag full of human child remains was discovered by a meter reader, who went into the woods to relieve himself. (Audio: Listen to 911 Call)

Sources have described a small "bone trail" found outside the garbage bag, leading them to suspect that it was likely submerged for an unknown period of time and some of the remains floated out of the bag or were scattered by animals.

For the first time, WESH 2 News has also confirmed that the child's body was wrapped in some sort of "covering" inside the bag.

According to sources, it was the covering -- along with the trash bag and duct tape -- that investigators said they believe are tied to the Anthony house nearby on Hopespring Drive.

On Saturday, it was confirmed that a portion of the remains were flown to the FBI crime lab in Quantico, Va. Test results to attempt to match the remains with Caylee's DNA are expected to take at least a week.

One investigator said that it was difficult to have seen the video and pictures of Caylee's smiling face and come to the realization that it appears her remains were simply dumped in the woods.

"It was cold," one source told WESH 2 News. "That's where the punch in the gut was."

Investigators said their reactions to the findings have ranged from elated to overwhelmed.

At this point, sources said they are pleased with the evidence taken from the Anthony home late last week during the execution of a search warrant.

Those items included vacuum cleaners inside, which investigators said they hoped some sort of hair or fiber evidence could still be of value to the case against Casey Anthony.

She is charged with first-degree murder in connection with her daughter's disappearance and presumed death.

When notified Thursday of the discovery of the remains, witnesses said Casey Anthony started sobbing and asked for a sedative.

When asked how his client was doing, Jose Baez said she "is not doing very well at all."

Thirty technicians from the FBI's Evidence Response Team have joined Orange County's crime scene investigators at the wooded area about a quarter-mile from the Anthony home.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18276452/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: December 29, 2008, 08:04:39 PM »

Hey guys,

My microphone died so I am not going to be able to stream Nancy Grace until I get a new one and I don't know when that will be. Smile

-Mar-

!~*Mar*~!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: December 29, 2008, 08:04:58 PM »

I'm thinking our sock monkey expert is a HOTTIE!!! 

Flossy, I promise you, I am a looongggg way from being a hottie!

Well then, BTgirl, did you by chance put up the avatar you have here?      

I Stand With The Girl
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: December 29, 2008, 08:05:17 PM »

I'm thinking our sock monkey expert is a HOTTIE!!! 

Flossy, I promise you, I am a looongggg way from being a hottie!

BT post the pic of your Avatar and tell him you are in a passionate relationship!!  Then tell him to put a sock on it... IN IT, I meant IN IT!!!! Sorry!!!   

Or just put IT IN A SOCK...

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1196 on: December 29, 2008, 08:05:28 PM »

The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.

So what info did the defense have about WHERE Caylee's remains WERE!!!! If they had any information and withheld it from LE they are ion DEEP CRAP!!!

Sunny, my thoughts exactly! 

Am catching up and posted before I saw your post here.  But the info above, it just makes us beg to question what you said.  Why is Baez so freakin worried unless they had that info but did not bother to tell LE. 

Read my lips Baez ---> 'obstruction of justice'!!  Say hi to Casey on your way in. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1197 on: December 29, 2008, 08:05:36 PM »

I've had a myspace for a couple of months and never been contacted for casual sex....
darn it 

Me neither.  I'd contact you, but I'm married 

You naughty little monkey. 

You gotta admit.. that's one sexy monkey drivin' that boat   

(((( combing hair back..fixing cap..applying Old Spice ))))

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: December 29, 2008, 08:05:51 PM »

The Anthonys and everyone around them are going to get tangled up in this web of lies.  I thought that Dominick Casey was tracking Caylee in four or five different states and Puerto Rico, had groups of people under surveillance and was "close, very close" to bringing Caylee home.  Hmmmm.  Does this mean he never even left the Orlando area?  Sounds like the defense and the Anthonys are trying to pull some dirty shenanigans.  I hope they all end up in jail.

I hope they ALL end up in jail. He also said he had pictures of her that they knew were her and they were "closing in" on her according to Cindy.  They have told SO many lies now, they will never get out of all of this.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: December 29, 2008, 08:06:02 PM »

I've even thought maybe Baez is a nephew or cousin of Whorealdo's. I can't imagine any reason why he would want to involve himself with such a moron! As sleazy as Whorealdo is, he's smooth and he has to know this guy, Baez, is going NOWHERE fast as far as being a criminal defense attorney. If someone with a bunch of $ was behind the defense, IMO, the first thing they would have done is get rid of Baez and hired Casey competent legal representation.
Baez could possibly be related to Geraldo, I still think Baez is Hugo Chavezes long lost son.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.