April 27, 2024, 01:27:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341301 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: December 29, 2008, 08:06:57 PM »

NANCY GRACE IS ON RIGHT NOW!!!

Janet
5:05 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1201 on: December 29, 2008, 08:07:03 PM »

LA's mouthpiece saying Lee's been cooperative.  Re: misuse of funds, running parallel investigation with police, and used money appropriately.
SA has not issued subpoena, and that's why atty thinks LE may file charges against Lee.
Guilty dog barks first.
Why else would they be thinking this way. WOW.

I don't understand the part I highlighted in red. Can a monkey explain to me?

Monks...the atty said something about a guarantee of immunity that comes with the issuance of a subpoena.  I'm going to rewind and listen again.

JVM:  Tell us what you know about these possible obstruction of justice charges against Lee Anthony.

T Luka:  No charges are pending as of yet.  What we are concerned about is that here in Florida, the laws regarding tampering of evidence
and obstruction of justice are extraordinarily broad as opposed to other states.  Because of that, there is some concern that some activities
that Lee might have been involved with during the investigation might be seen by law enforcement to be misleading or to be in some way as
hindering the investigation.  That's what we're trying to make clear, that throughout this investigation he's been cooperating fully.

JVM:  You're dancin' around something that we're trying to play detective here and figure out what exactly you're saying.  There seems to be a couple of possibilities:  1.  His sister asked him to do something he thought was a totally innocent request and turns out down the road it wasn't innocent...or perhaps he threw something out thinking it was irrelevant that later it became relevant...am I ...am I getting warmer?

Luka:  Actually, you're not..you're very cold.  Mr Anthony did not throw anything out, in fact he has talked to KC several times in the jail at law enforcement's request in the search for his niece.  He's been fully cooperating with police, including giving a DNA sample.

JVM:  You say he's cooperating, but I had read a published report that says he had to be subpoenaed before he'd give his fingerprints..that's not exactly giving them voluntarily.

Luka:  Well, actually, it is and it isn't.  A subpoena simply preserves the chain of evidence in any criminal case.  Subpoenas can or cannot be issued.  That's up to the State Attorney's office that's up to law enforcement agencies itself.

(Money discussion.....................)

JVM:  Have the authorities indicated to you that they could be hitting him with charges?

Luka:  Well, they have not come to me as of yet.  What they have done though, is they have NOT yet issued him a subpoena for his trial testimony.  That subpoena would give him immunity to anything he would say in a court of law.  The state attorney's office has not issued a subpoena for him yet and that is what has troubled me at least as far as there might be charges on the horizon.

This guy must be a classmate at law school with Baez and gotten his LLB from a Crackerjack box too!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: December 29, 2008, 08:07:11 PM »

The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.

So what info did the defense have about WHERE Caylee's remains WERE!!!! If they had any information and withheld it from LE they are ion DEEP CRAP!!!

Sunny, my thoughts exactly! 

Am catching up and posted before I saw your post here.  But the info above, it just makes us beg to question what you said.  Why is Baez so freakin worried unless they had that info but did not bother to tell LE. 

Read my lips Baez ---> 'obstruction of justice'!!  Say hi to Casey on your way in. 

He would not be the first attorney charged for obstruction. I guess we will see in the next week if he resigns.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1203 on: December 29, 2008, 08:07:28 PM »

Okay this is going way out on a limb, but could this have been a set up? Cindy/George need money so they get Casey to make believe a kidnapping, Cindy lets Casey party for 30 days, steal Amy's money, etc. Cindy has Caylee all that time, but something happens to Caylee. Car is towed, CA/GA find it, George goes on and on about the daughter and granddaughter being missing to the tow man. Cindy calls the police THREE times the day she finds Casey because the cops are not doing anything about it. Could they have been in on it from the begining with those KFN crooked people? A plot to make money?

Oh h*ll JSM needs a drink after thinking of this baloney.
I need a drink today after this, but I will admit I have had thoughts such as these early on in the case. I really don't know anymore what I think. But something stinks, and I don't like it.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1204 on: December 29, 2008, 08:07:33 PM »

Okay this is going way out on a limb, but could this have been a set up? Cindy/George need money so they get Casey to make believe a kidnapping, Cindy lets Casey party for 30 days, steal Amy's money, etc. Cindy has Caylee all that time, but something happens to Caylee. Car is towed, CA/GA find it, George goes on and on about the daughter and granddaughter being missing to the tow man. Cindy calls the police THREE times the day she finds Casey because the cops are not doing anything about it. Could they have been in on it from the begining with those KFN crooked people? A plot to make money?

that was funny.  I like mustard with my baloney, ok and drink tooo.   
Uuuummmm mustarrrrdd, baloneeeyyy I like a drink too! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: December 29, 2008, 08:08:37 PM »

I've had a myspace for a couple of months and never been contacted for casual sex....
darn it 

Me neither.  I'd contact you, but I'm married 

You naughty little monkey. 

You gotta admit.. that's one sexy monkey drivin' that boat   

Yes he is. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1206 on: December 29, 2008, 08:09:16 PM »

The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.

So what info did the defense have about WHERE Caylee's remains WERE!!!! If they had any information and withheld it from LE they are ion DEEP CRAP!!!

Sunny, my thoughts exactly! 

Am catching up and posted before I saw your post here.  But the info above, it just makes us beg to question what you said.  Why is Baez so freakin worried unless they had that info but did not bother to tell LE. 

Read my lips Baez ---> 'obstruction of justice'!!  Say hi to Casey on your way in. 

Ooooooooops this sure didn't sound right..   

makes us beg to question what you said..

Not questioning YOU.. 

I meant ya know makes us beg to question (insert what you said here). 

*shaking head*  I need more coffee or something.  Sorry....

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: December 29, 2008, 08:09:29 PM »

THEY ARE GOIN' AFTER LEE!!!!!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: December 29, 2008, 08:09:29 PM »

Geraldo might be the one behind financing the defense team.   There is a lot of money to be made off of this crazy case!  You have to spend money to make money.   The movie and book deals will make millions.  Someone is spending a huge amount - just on the defense team, alone.    I would love to know who. 

In court they can ask under oath and they will have to tell where the money is coming from for all these expensive witnesses.
The Spector trial had that happen.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: December 29, 2008, 08:10:04 PM »

I've had a myspace for a couple of months and never been contacted for casual sex....
darn it 

Me neither.  I'd contact you, but I'm married 

You naughty little monkey. 

You gotta admit.. that's one sexy monkey drivin' that boat   

(((( combing hair back..fixing cap..applying Old Spice ))))
       DAD??????????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: December 29, 2008, 08:10:16 PM »

JSM, I would not put anything past the Anthonys. In fact, if Caylee had been found alive somewhere by Casey or the private investigator for the Anthonys or by someone in the family, I would have yelled HOAX.  It is possible Casey considered a hoax of some kind to get money, attention, sympathy or fame.  But at some point I think she decided that a missing child can always be found and returned and she wanted a dead child.  If the dead child was never found, she could go on claiming to be the mom of a missing child and getting a lot of mileage from it for years.  However, her plot was clumsy, she got caught in too many lies, and the cops were onto her early.  I definitely think that one or all of the three Anthony stooges might have devised some sort of plan to have the P.I. video that area thoroughly, then move the body there later, so if it were found, they could say that "Zanny the Nanny" put it there after Casey was in jail.  I have come to believe that Cindy, George and Lee got very vested in the donation money and saw it accumulating and decided that as long as they kept saying Caylee was alive and "out there," they could keep collecting the dough.  I don't think they ever wanted her to be found dead, because that ended their fund-raising abilities.  This is just my opinion, and I could be wrong.  I do not trust any of them.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1211 on: December 29, 2008, 08:10:34 PM »

THEY ARE GOIN' AFTER LEE!!!!!!!!!!

I have said from the beginning that He was up to his eyeballs in this and the Anthonys were trying to protect him as they were KC.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: December 29, 2008, 08:10:54 PM »

I need a drink today after this, but I will admit I have had thoughts such as these early on in the case. I really don't know anymore what I think. But something stinks, and I don't like it.
At the beginning I thought it was just Casey, but with all this crap coming out. Who the heck knows. I felt sorry for the Ants at first, then not, then just for George. They are making me crazy! I hope Zoe is warm and comfy tonight.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1213 on: December 29, 2008, 08:11:23 PM »

HMMM!   Remember when LA and KC did the Hi 5 and smiling! 
Cooperating by giving DNA/fingerprints my fanny!  He only did it when he was faced with a supena (sp).

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: December 29, 2008, 08:12:11 PM »

What is a daisy chain???

and is Padilla saying that Kronk is involved?

"God dont like ugly"
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: December 29, 2008, 08:13:12 PM »

Geraldo might be the one behind financing the defense team.   There is a lot of money to be made off of this crazy case!  You have to spend money to make money.   The movie and book deals will make millions.  Someone is spending a huge amount - just on the defense team, alone.    I would love to know who. 

I dont think I want to know, I'll be sick, I just know it 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: December 29, 2008, 08:13:41 PM »

Why would anyone outside of the family throw themselves under the bus for KC?  If the PI or the meter reader or anyone else added and abetted in any way they are looking at serious jail time.  My mind keeps asking is there serious money involved in all this?  The Anthony's don't have it, so who and why?  I just do not understand why so many people seem to want to throw themselves under the bus for KC, including Baez. 

Agree.  If we could follow the money trail, we could get a lot of answers.    Who is paying for the high profile defense team?   They won't say...   They only say that they have signed a "confidentiality agreement" not to disclose who is paying them.   If we can find out who it is, then we'll get a lot of answers, imo.      Is it FOX Media?   I'm starting to wonder since they seem to be on Baez's side. 
Sassy, I don't think Rupert Murdoch would put up a dime for KC's defense. On the other hand it could be Geraldo himself doing it. Or no one is getting paid until after the trial. Geraldo creeps me out and Baez looks like Hugo Chavez. JMO

Yes, he does look like Hugo chavez.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: December 29, 2008, 08:13:59 PM »

JSM, I would not put anything past the Anthonys. In fact, if Caylee had been found alive somewhere by Casey or the private investigator for the Anthonys or by someone in the family, I would have yelled HOAX.  It is possible Casey considered a hoax of some kind to get money, attention, sympathy or fame.  But at some point I think she decided that a missing child can always be found and returned and she wanted a dead child.  If the dead child was never found, she could go on claiming to be the mom of a missing child and getting a lot of mileage from it for years.  However, her plot was clumsy, she got caught in too many lies, and the cops were onto her early.  I definitely think that one or all of the three Anthony stooges might have devised some sort of plan to have the P.I. video that area thoroughly, then move the body there later, so if it were found, they could say that "Zanny the Nanny" put it there after Casey was in jail.  I have come to believe that Cindy, George and Lee got very vested in the donation money and saw it accumulating and decided that as long as they kept saying Caylee was alive and "out there," they could keep collecting the dough.  I don't think they ever wanted her to be found dead, because that ended their fund-raising abilities.  This is just my opinion, and I could be wrong.  I do not trust any of them.
Oh Hudsunn, thanks for sort of agreeing with me. It was more of a joke, but I kinda thought it could have happened. You are right once Caylee was found, the meal ticket ended. I really love your posts even though you use smart words that I sometimes have too look up in a dictionary.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: December 29, 2008, 08:14:00 PM »

I have a feeling that Lee is the dad, and they decided, together to rid themselves of the "mistake" they made together....

"God dont like ugly"
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: December 29, 2008, 08:14:23 PM »

Padilla believes Lee told where to find the body. He calls it a "daisy chain" from KC to Lee to the PI to the meter reader.

I agree with him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.