April 27, 2024, 10:10:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341346 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: December 29, 2008, 08:36:32 PM »

TURBOTHINK
Were you Bad? 
Think you will like it here

Thanks for the welcome !!  I am always bad......LOL  - I don't believe all the BS some of those posters put out and I am not good at keeping my "keyboard quiet".........ROFL~~

I think you will like it here, too, Turbo.    I recongize your name.....   LOL

Thanks SO much.........This is a great place for good information.

You've always had great and informative posts!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1281 on: December 29, 2008, 08:36:35 PM »

Putting on a defense for someone charged with a crime does NOT include planting or moving evidence!

Jody,

Do you think the PI filmed the location without the remains and then moved the remains to the place where they were found?

That would be my guess, yeppers!!

If that is what happened, and I guess I don't doubt it, I'm ill thinking about that sweet little girl and the horrific games being played.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: December 29, 2008, 08:37:43 PM »

It seems that the LE are now entering into a new phase of the investigation in which they try to find out if Casey has been aided and abetted by her parents and Lee.  I am so glad they are doing that, because for a while they seemed quite sympathetic to the Anthonys.  However, I think they are smarter than we are and probably had their suspicions early on, as most of us did.  They may have pretended to sympathize and believe the Anthonys but still kept an eye on them.  The Anthonys are going to be feeling the heat now, and justifiably so.

As for who would jeopardize themselves, people will do a lot of crazy things for money, even just a few thousand dollars.  The Anthonys pulled in a lot of donations and perhaps they promised the P.I. ten thousand or twenty thousand if he would help them get rid of the body or make a video that seems to exonerate Casey.  Lots of people will cave in if money is offered, and I have to wonder why his boss at the detective agency would be filming Dominick as he filmed the wooded area.

The Anthonys have tried to mislead in many ways, imo, and those ways were pretty obvious and the contradictions could be seen by anyone who followed the case.  It is quite possible they were also doing some other, more direct, things to mislead and manipulate the evidence and the progress in the case.  Since Florida has a broad definition of obstruction, they should be very worried indeed.  They might be keeping Casey company in jail.  Of course they have their "code talk" so they could chitchat with no problem.  LOL
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: December 29, 2008, 08:39:22 PM »

Putting on a defense for someone charged with a crime does NOT include planting or moving evidence!

Jody,

Do you think the PI filmed the location without the remains and then moved the remains to the place where they were found?

That poor child was evidently hauled around dead for everyone's benefit. That is so sickening to even think about.

I don't think it is sooo far fetched that Caylee could have been moved if George possibly found her body in the trunk either on the 24th or at the tow yard.  IDK, just thinking out loud
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: December 29, 2008, 08:39:23 PM »

Oh, I feel so bad, I have not been able to read here today and I am 31 pages behind. I am sorry, but I really want to know what happened today, in a nutshell, can anyone help me, please?

My excuse is I have spent the past 6 hours in the new avatar thread, posting avatars!

I hate to ask, but could someone fill me in for now? I promise to catch up on my reading later!

Brandi...nothing much  today until now ...LP on NG saying  LE is going to go after Lee.....said he thinks the location of the remains came from casey, to lee, to kronk.  Other than that as far as I remember Lee's attorney also indicted there might be charges coming against Lee.....but the logic of the statement is questionable....because  Lee has not been subpoenaed to testify....said a subpoena would give him immunity...???

oh crap I forgot about the video from the PI....but I see someone gave you the link

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1285 on: December 29, 2008, 08:39:33 PM »

Dr Perper just said what I posted here a week or so ago.  The duct tape was most definitely placed on Caylee's face while she was alive because there would be no good reason to tape the childs face after she died. 
I am just sick over all of this, I can only hope everyone gets what is coming to them, they are all just a bunch of sick losers.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: December 29, 2008, 08:39:57 PM »

I wonder if Lee is in trouble, finally, for deleting a bunch of stuff from Casey's computer (or laptop) that he got from Tony's apartment? He did volunteer that bit of information to LE, I believe, about the deletions upto a particular date ( I think the date of Casey's arrest) The only one that would have done it was Lee. 

I was thinking about this either last night or this morning..  There is no logical way that emails deleted themselves up to a certain date.  No virus is that specific... not unless the person wanting to delete them knew how to create such a virus..  is that possible? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1287 on: December 29, 2008, 08:40:25 PM »

Okay this is going way out on a limb, but could this have been a set up? Cindy/George need money so they get Casey to make believe a kidnapping, Cindy lets Casey party for 30 days, steal Amy's money, etc. Cindy has Caylee all that time, but something happens to Caylee. Car is towed, CA/GA find it, George goes on and on about the daughter and granddaughter being missing to the tow man. Cindy calls the police THREE times the day she finds Casey because the cops are not doing anything about it. Could they have been in on it from the begining with those KFN crooked people? A plot to make money?

Oh h*ll JSM needs a drink after thinking of this baloney.

Some have suggested this before........I have always expected KC to blame either George or Cindy before it was over because by their OWN admission they were the last ones to see her. I have always felt she would say she left and was partying because she "thought" they had Caylee and didn't know any different until CA picked her up.

I have always found it strange that KC NEVER said one word about a kidnapping or a nanny UNTIL Cindy said " WHO TOOK HER?" Then she comes up with the nanny.
oh my i was just talking crap out of my head. I never thought someone else would think along those lines. I just saw a post about soap operas and thought along those lines.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1288 on: December 29, 2008, 08:40:33 PM »

I've had a myspace for a couple of months and never been contacted for casual sex....
darn it 

Me neither.  I'd contact you, but I'm married 

You naughty little monkey. 

You gotta admit.. that's one sexy monkey drivin' that boat   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: December 29, 2008, 08:40:43 PM »

I am so confused right now...everything is so convoluted.....

Can someone please explain to me about teh PI video?

"God dont like ugly"
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: December 29, 2008, 08:41:06 PM »

Okay this is going way out on a limb, but could this have been a set up? Cindy/George need money so they get Casey to make believe a kidnapping, Cindy lets Casey party for 30 days, steal Amy's money, etc. Cindy has Caylee all that time, but something happens to Caylee. Car is towed, CA/GA find it, George goes on and on about the daughter and granddaughter being missing to the tow man. Cindy calls the police THREE times the day she finds Casey because the cops are not doing anything about it. Could they have been in on it from the begining with those KFN crooked people? A plot to make money?

I need a drink today after this, but I will admit I have had thoughts such as these early on in the case. I really don't know anymore what I think. But something stinks, and I don't like it.

No Rose...friends don't let friends drink alone....I'm gettin' up to pour a glass of wine right now!    Can you monkeys believe the twists and turns today?

Oh, I feel so bad, I have not been able to read here today and I am 31 pages behind. I am sorry, but I really want to know what happened today, in a nutshell, can anyone help me, please?

My excuse is I have spent the past 6 hours in the new avatar thread, posting avatars!

I hate to ask, but could someone fill me in for now? I promise to catch up on my reading later!

Here you go Brandi. We were just discussing this a bit ago.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18377039/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1291 on: December 29, 2008, 08:42:02 PM »

TURBOTHINK
Were you Bad? 
Think you will like it here

Thanks for the welcome !!  I am always bad......LOL  - I don't believe all the BS some of those posters put out and I am not good at keeping my "keyboard quiet".........ROFL~~

I think you will like it here, too, Turbo.    I recongize your name.....   LOL
Hi Turbo!  I know your name too!  I hope you weren't too bad.  This is a great place to be!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: December 29, 2008, 08:42:27 PM »

Brandi...nothing much  today until now ...LP on NG saying  LE is going to go after Lee.....said he thinks the location of the remains came from casey, to lee, to kronk.  Other than that as far as I remember Lee's attorney also indicted there might be charges coming against Lee.....but the logic of the statement is questionable....because  Lee has not been subpoenaed to testify....said a subpoena would give him immunity...???

Thanks, I just read the article about this. I really appreciate the nutshells Wink

About Lee though, he IS on the witness list. http://www.wesh.com/news/17601789/detail.html
Wonder why LP said he wasn't.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1293 on: December 29, 2008, 08:42:36 PM »

I need a drink today after this, but I will admit I have had thoughts such as these early on in the case. I really don't know anymore what I think. But something stinks, and I don't like it.

No Rose...friends don't let friends drink alone....I'm gettin' up to pour a glass of wine right now!    Can you monkeys believe the twists and turns today?

Sorry Joesamas...I didn't realize you started this trend...
What trend? Ahh the drink, I must be a bad influence. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: December 29, 2008, 08:42:44 PM »

BRANDI can you dress up my puppy for me for new years???

"God dont like ugly"
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: December 29, 2008, 08:44:18 PM »

"Dr Perper just said what I posted here a week or so ago.  The duct tape was most definitely placed on Caylee's face while she was alive because there would be no good reason to tape the childs face after she died."

In the JonBenet case, didn't the police think that the duct tape was put on her mouth after death as part of staging?

However, I don't think it was wrapped all the way around her head.  It is possible Casey put the duct tape on after death to make it look like a kidnapping, but I agree with the police that she probably used the tape to keep the child quiet.  I can imagine Casey "losing it" if Caylee would not be quiet and stop crying for grandma, grabbing her and taping her mouth, and perhaps more than her mouth, so tightly that she could not breathe.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: December 29, 2008, 08:45:29 PM »

BRANDI can you dress up my puppy for me for new years???

Of course! Go visit the thread in my sig please Wink

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1297 on: December 29, 2008, 08:46:16 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1212/18262865.pdf
Resident Acct. Summary as of 12/11

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: December 29, 2008, 08:46:24 PM »

OMG - these people on NG are not very smart.    COME ON -   WHY WERE THEY VIDEO TAPING THAT AREA????
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: December 29, 2008, 08:46:28 PM »

Jody,

Giving the meterman the benefit of the doubt, I think it's possible the bag was removed after the A's got hold of the crimeline tips, then the empty area was filmed, then the remains were put back, possibly in another bag over the one that the meterman originally saw. I think that may explain the discrepancy in the description of the color of the bag in the Aug. calls. I seem to recall early on after the bag was discovered on 12/11, that someone reported that it had been double bagged.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.