April 28, 2024, 02:56:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341377 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: December 29, 2008, 09:04:51 PM »

Sexy LP says that someone was tipping off the meterreader. Lee is up for obstruction of justice. That sums it up.
Lee was tipping off the meterreader, possibly in casual neighborhood conversation, possibly through a PI.
Remember the meterreader saying something about a whiteboard... maybe there was a big ass arrow on it to show him the spot. If that's the case then Lee put it there and wanted someone to find the body to prove the kidnapping angle. Obstruction. Accessory.
JJ, love ya, but quit calling LP sexy. He is MINE! Just kidding. I adore him, and am sad JSM doesn't have cable to see him. 
We can share him.
The man always throws out clues. They cut him off tonight when he was going to explain more... dammit NG and her ratings and suspense.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: December 29, 2008, 09:05:00 PM »

The motion for a special master was on Dec. 24th not today.
I posted about a couple of days ago.  It appeared on the Clerk of Court's website like this:

12/24/2008 A EX PARTE MOTION TO APPOINT SPECIAL MASTER

---------------------
A little information I found on a special master:

Historically, special masters have served as judges’ eyes and ears, delving into complex and time-consuming issues as a court’s de facto investigator while the judge continues to deal with other cases.

From the ex parte I feel that the judge appointed to help with his time contraints.  I don't know what Baez filed today, if anything, because its not on the Clerk's site.  Is the news media making some type of assumption?  Why has no on caught the date?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: December 29, 2008, 09:05:02 PM »

What's Next For Caylee Anthony?
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8162426&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: December 29, 2008, 09:05:46 PM »

TURBOTHINK
Were you Bad? 
Think you will like it here

Thanks for the welcome !!  I am always bad......LOL  - I don't believe all the BS some of those posters put out and I am not good at keeping my "keyboard quiet".........ROFL~~

I think you will like it here, too, Turbo.    I recongize your name.....   LOL
Hi Turbo!  I know your name too!  I hope you weren't too bad.  This is a great place to be!

Nah............just never learned when to keep my mouth shut. LOL 

I don't deal with stupid well. ROFL!!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: December 29, 2008, 09:05:58 PM »

Geraldo might be the one behind financing the defense team.   There is a lot of money to be made off of this crazy case!  You have to spend money to make money.   The movie and book deals will make millions.  Someone is spending a huge amount - just on the defense team, alone.    I would love to know who. 

In court they can ask under oath and they will have to tell where the money is coming from for all these expensive witnesses.
The Spector trial had that happen.

GOOD!!!    That is what I was hoping for!   So, we might learn who is financing this circus, afterall!!!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: December 29, 2008, 09:06:55 PM »

If Caylee died shortly after KC administered whatever, would that be enough time for the substance to be absorbed by the bone remains?

From what I understand, Golden Oldie, if Casey used something once which made Caylee die, accidently or otherwise, it might not show up on their tests, because there weren't any organs etc.  However... if Casey had been using something over a longer period of time with Caylee, such as helping her to sleep night after night, etc.  that might show up in her hair and bone marrow.

I agree with you, Wyks, if Caylee was killed by something that KC had been using over a period of time.  

I've been trying to find out more info on bone marrow from skeleton remains, and from what I've found, a lot of drug info can be found out from the bone marrow way after the fact.  I just can't find anything that gives info on how long it takes for a drug to be absorbed by the bone marrow, in case KC used something "new" on Caylee.

Ahhhh okay, that sounds like interesting research! 

The following site is where I found info on forensic toxicology and bone marrow.  Maybe if you browsed around in the related pages (on the right side of that page) you might find something helpful in your search: 

http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0379073801005291

Awww sorry, forgot to say, when you get to that page, just click on the "ScienceDirect" area.  Smile

Aww, thanks Wkys!! Appreciate the info.  Sorry about not responding back last night, but I had just run out of steam and plain puckered-out, so called it a night.  I'm back at it again this evening for a short while, but may have to do more intense investigation tomorrow to find what I'm specifically looking for from more than just one sourse.  It's been a long day, and I'm tired again.  But, want to at least catch-up before page 100.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1326 on: December 29, 2008, 09:08:15 PM »

Hey Monks, I found this link about the PI.  It sounds like he wasn't working for Baez in November but for the Anthony's at that point, pro bono.

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthonys_private_investi.php

Very strange.  I think it is extremely important for LE to figure out who asked him to film there and whether or not he tampered w/ evidence.

I will serve up banana splits for everyone if they find this guys shoe prints in the area close to where Caylee was found.  Then i will pass around chocolate syrup for all of us if they charge the whole dumb a$$ group of them with obstruction, etc. etc

And a cherry on top for anyone who can list what Baez took out of the A's home following the search done immediately after finding Caylee's remains. 

Maybe sooner or later Baez will be put under oath and asked!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: December 29, 2008, 09:08:35 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1212/18262865.pdf
Resident Acct. Summary as of 12/11

This means that on the day Caylee's body was found, 1 hour later after the news broke, KC was perusing the commissary list and checking off items!! Cold hearted b1tch!!!
I'm not sure Casey was told about the news. She is in seclusion. Unless her lawyer made a personal visit and IIRC she had no visitors immediately.
But as a drug addict she was probably needing something to satisfy her junkie needs.

Thinking about what KC has been up to the last few weeks, personally, I think it's been hell for her.  Not because she is missing her child and mourning but b/c, I believe, she's going through some really BAD drug withdrawl.  Just IMO

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: December 29, 2008, 09:09:22 PM »

OFF TOPIC

Thanks for explaining Muffy, it's been a tough day and having just spoken with Peache's husband I need to make a post on his behalf.

He is such a lovely man and my heart breaks for he and his daughter.

We lost our Peaches to her illness, I will be forwarding information regarding the coming service for her to Klaas so that anyone who is in that area who might want to attend will have the information they will need to do so.

Please know her husband spoke of the love and support so many at SM had for Peaches, it's so apparent how meaningful that is to him at this time, he spoke of how many loved Peaches and it is so very true.

For intuition's sake I was on a mission to speak to her today, oddly enough post leaving her a voicemail, my daughter called me. We heard two series of beeps on the phone line, we both commented never having heard beeps like that on our mobile prior - we joked it was Rick letting us know he was there.

About a half hour later her husband called and left a voicemail. I have to think that Rick has Peaches by the hand now, that those beeps were their way of letting us know that.

There is a part of me that is in such deep sorrow tonight, for losing our Peaches and knowing the journey ahead for her husband and daughter. We need to keep them in our prayers as often as we can.

God bless you Peaches, forever and always. We miss and love you immensely and celebrate that God will bring you peace and a new purpose.

God bless her husband, her daughter, and her family and friends. We grieve with you and we hope in some small way, to be part of the many lights she cast into this world for goodness and for courage in the face of great adversity.

I find comfort thinking of her walking among the roses so many posted for her here.

Topic: PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead! R.I.P SWEET PEACHES

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1870.780

Janet and None...thank you both

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1329 on: December 29, 2008, 09:09:41 PM »

Sexy LP says that someone was tipping off the meterreader. Lee is up for obstruction of justice. That sums it up.
Lee was tipping off the meterreader, possibly in casual neighborhood conversation, possibly through a PI.
Remember the meterreader saying something about a whiteboard... maybe there was a big ass arrow on it to show him the spot. If that's the case then Lee put it there and wanted someone to find the body to prove the kidnapping angle. Obstruction. Accessory.
JJ, love ya, but quit calling LP sexy. He is MINE! Just kidding. I adore him, and am sad JSM doesn't have cable to see him. 
We can share him.
The man always throws out clues. They cut him off tonight when he was going to explain more... dammit NG and her ratings and suspense.
Alright I'll share. I hate NG! It's not about ratings or suspense. It is about her fugly butt having power over her guests. CNN would do better letting Dana P have a show. Everyone would watch and listen to him. NG even scare my dog and he is not afraid of a thing. Just her voice when she yells at people makes him bark at my speakers. He sleeps through Dana. Not in a bored way, a calm way.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: December 29, 2008, 09:10:18 PM »

I know, I'm funny. Seriously, did you hear the first 911 calls, the meterreader was joking around and asking if he needed to identify himself, the operator said no and it threw him off, like he wanted to identify himself, like he had a script and he stuttered through it.
But if the Anthony's have this conception that the police are stupid then I can imagine a big neon sign pointing to the body as a Lee and Casey inside joke about Keystone Cops. *high five*
And that would fit what LP was suggesting.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: December 29, 2008, 09:13:03 PM »

BULLCRAP!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1332 on: December 29, 2008, 09:14:11 PM »

Putting on a defense for someone charged with a crime does NOT include planting or moving evidence!

Jody,

Do you think the PI filmed the location without the remains and then moved the remains to the place where they were found?

That would be my guess, yeppers!!

That poor child was evidently hauled around dead for everyone's benefit. That is so sickening to even think about.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: December 29, 2008, 09:15:09 PM »

Night Monkeys. Janet I pray for Peaches. She seemed like a nice person from what you have told everyone. I am a new monkey that never knew her personally.

Peace out all Monkeys JSM.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1334 on: December 29, 2008, 09:15:21 PM »

"The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be."

So this statement says that JB has known for a while that Caylee was dead and they discussed where the remains might be with the PI. The only one that could have told him that for sure would have been KC. Or is he going to back track on this too and say he mis-spoke?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: December 29, 2008, 09:18:49 PM »

Does anybody have any thoughts as to why Hoover would have been videotaping Dominic in this area? (This is per LP tonight on NG).  I don't understand why either would be there, frankly...  don't both of them work for the same person (though perhaps at different times)? This is so confusing..  it's odd enough that one of them would be in this area videotaping.. especially if the Anthonys claimed that Caylee was alive and that they were busy looking at leads.... then you have another PI there... filming a PI who was filming?

Either the news reports are screwed up, or there is something amiss in this whole story. This to me says either Lee or the Anthony family had a part in this and knew exactly WHERE the body was located.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: December 29, 2008, 09:19:51 PM »

Joesamas has one more thing to add before she goes nighty night.

Sheriff Beary if you read SM, and I believe you do. I will get off work on the 31st of January. I must go to Mass promptly at 5 pm.

If you could find it in your kind heart. Please don't arrest the Antyonys until after I 6:15 CST. New Year day would be the best for me. Plus please Kathi Belich live and in person covering George, Leee and Cindy in handcuffs. Thanks so much. JSM

Peace out good Sheriff Beary!.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1337 on: December 29, 2008, 09:23:08 PM »

Joesamas has one more thing to add before she goes nighty night.

Sheriff Beary if you read SM, and I believe you do. I will get off work on the 31st of January. I must go to Mass promptly at 5 pm.

If you could find it in your kind heart. Please don't arrest the Antyonys until after I 6:15 CST. New Year day would be the best for me. Plus please Kathi Belich live and in person covering George, Leee and Cindy in handcuffs. Thanks so much. JSM

Peace out good Sheriff Beary!.
That was great!   

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1338 on: December 29, 2008, 09:23:16 PM »

I know, I'm funny. Seriously, did you hear the first 911 calls, the meterreader was joking around and asking if he needed to identify himself, the operator said no and it threw him off, like he wanted to identify himself, like he had a script and he stuttered through it.
But if the Anthony's have this conception that the police are stupid then I can imagine a big neon sign pointing to the body as a Lee and Casey inside joke about Keystone Cops. *high five*
And that would fit what LP was suggesting.

The fricking body comment that the meter man made on one of his calls, turned my stomach.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: December 29, 2008, 09:25:57 PM »

"The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be."

So this statement says that JB has known for a while that Caylee was dead and they discussed where the remains might be with the PI. The only one that could have told him that for sure would have been KC. Or is he going to back track on this too and say he mis-spoke?

I am sure he will find some way to try to weasel out of that statement although he may not be too successful with LE.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.