April 28, 2024, 03:56:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341386 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1340 on: December 29, 2008, 09:25:58 PM »

They want their daughter to be there for the private memorial, good luck with that, she isn't going to be there, and has no business being there.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1341 on: December 29, 2008, 09:27:09 PM »

Night Monkeys. Janet I pray for Peaches. She seemed like a nice person from what you have told everyone. I am a new monkey that never knew her personally.

Peace out all Monkeys JSM.

Good Night to you and Joe. I also will pray for Peaches and her family.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: December 29, 2008, 09:28:04 PM »

As for the remaining money left in the Help Find Caylee fund, Conway said there's not much left, maybe a few thousand dollars. The family will donate it to a group who's mission is to help find mission children.

Article

Didn't Lee's attorney say something about refunding monies?  Yes he did.  Since Conway and Luka are in the same suite, maybe they should talk to each other every once in awhile.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1343 on: December 29, 2008, 09:28:17 PM »

Topic: PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead! R.I.P SWEET PEACHES

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1870.780

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: December 29, 2008, 09:28:37 PM »

Joesamas has one more thing to add before she goes nighty night.

Sheriff Beary if you read SM, and I believe you do. I will get off work on the 31st of January. I must go to Mass promptly at 5 pm.

If you could find it in your kind heart. Please don't arrest the Antyonys until after I 6:15 CST. New Year day would be the best for me. Plus please Kathi Belich live and in person covering George, Leee and Cindy in handcuffs. Thanks so much. JSM

Peace out good Sheriff Beary!.

ROTF - LMAO..... funniest thing i've read all night   
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1345 on: December 29, 2008, 09:30:19 PM »

Does anybody have any thoughts as to why Hoover would have been videotaping Dominic in this area? (This is per LP tonight on NG).  I don't understand why either would be there, frankly...  don't both of them work for the same person (though perhaps at different times)? This is so confusing..  it's odd enough that one of them would be in this area videotaping.. especially if the Anthonys claimed that Caylee was alive and that they were busy looking at leads.... then you have another PI there... filming a PI who was filming?

Either the news reports are screwed up, or there is something amiss in this whole story. This to me says either Lee or the Anthony family had a part in this and knew exactly WHERE the body was located.

Turbo,
I'm glad you are here on SM, so don't take this wrong, please. That snake pix is REALLY creeping me out. I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I sure wish you had something else for your avitar. I can't get past your posts fast enough and sometimes the horror of that thing grabs me and I get mesmerized staring at it. UGH!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: December 29, 2008, 09:30:26 PM »

"The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be."

So this statement says that JB has known for a while that Caylee was dead and they discussed where the remains might be with the PI. The only one that could have told him that for sure would have been KC. Or is he going to back track on this too and say he mis-spoke?

I am sure he will find some way to try to weasel out of that statement although he may not be too successful with LE.

Turbo:

I got behind in my reading today, so I missed your entrance, but I want to welcome you to the cage. I see you posting lots! That's great. I love to reading monkeys' opinions! Glad you are here.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: December 29, 2008, 09:31:29 PM »

Night Monkeys. Janet I pray for Peaches. She seemed like a nice person from what you have told everyone. I am a new monkey that never knew her personally.

Peace out all Monkeys JSM.

Good Night to you and Joe. I also will pray for Peaches and her family.

I second that! Good night to you and Joe. Sleep well!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: December 29, 2008, 09:32:19 PM »

Sexy LP says that someone was tipping off the meterreader. Lee is up for obstruction of justice. That sums it up.
Lee was tipping off the meterreader, possibly in casual neighborhood conversation, possibly through a PI.
Remember the meterreader saying something about a whiteboard... maybe there was a big ass arrow on it to show him the spot. If that's the case then Lee put it there and wanted someone to find the body to prove the kidnapping angle. Obstruction. Accessory.

I know, I'm funny. Seriously, did you hear the first 911 calls, the meterreader was joking around and asking if he needed to identify himself, the operator said no and it threw him off, like he wanted to identify himself, like he had a script and he stuttered through it.
But if the Anthony's have this conception that the police are stupid then I can imagine a big neon sign pointing to the body as a Lee and Casey inside joke about Keystone Cops. *high five*
And that would fit what LP was suggesting.

The fricking body comment that the meter man made on one of his calls, turned my stomach.

me too....and he was quick to say that he wasn't saying this was Caylee.....that put out a red flag for me

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: December 29, 2008, 09:32:53 PM »

Sheriff Beary if you read SM, and I believe you do. I will get off work on the 31st of January. I must go to Mass promptly at 5 pm.

If you could find it in your kind heart. Please don't arrest the Antyonys until after I 6:15 CST. New Year day would be the best for me. Plus please Kathi Belich live and in person covering George, Leee and Cindy in handcuffs. Thanks so much. JSM

'Nite JSM.Kiss Joe for me. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1350 on: December 29, 2008, 09:33:16 PM »

If Caylee died shortly after KC administered whatever, would that be enough time for the substance to be absorbed by the bone remains?

From what I understand, Golden Oldie, if Casey used something once which made Caylee die, accidently or otherwise, it might not show up on their tests, because there weren't any organs etc.  However... if Casey had been using something over a longer period of time with Caylee, such as helping her to sleep night after night, etc.  that might show up in her hair and bone marrow.

I agree with you, Wyks, if Caylee was killed by something that KC had been using over a period of time.  

I've been trying to find out more info on bone marrow from skeleton remains, and from what I've found, a lot of drug info can be found out from the bone marrow way after the fact.  I just can't find anything that gives info on how long it takes for a drug to be absorbed by the bone marrow, in case KC used something "new" on Caylee.

Ahhhh okay, that sounds like interesting research! 

The following site is where I found info on forensic toxicology and bone marrow.  Maybe if you browsed around in the related pages (on the right side of that page) you might find something helpful in your search: 

http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0379073801005291

Awww sorry, forgot to say, when you get to that page, just click on the "ScienceDirect" area.  Smile

Aww, thanks Wkys!! Appreciate the info.  Sorry about not responding back last night, but I had just run out of steam and plain puckered-out, so called it a night.  I'm back at it again this evening for a short while, but may have to do more intense investigation tomorrow to find what I'm specifically looking for from more than just one sourse.  It's been a long day, and I'm tired again.  But, want to at least catch-up before page 100.

You're welcome Golden!  And I totally understand about running out of steam.  Hope you are feeling up to snuff and empowered again real soon!   

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: December 29, 2008, 09:34:27 PM »

Sexy LP says that someone was tipping off the meterreader. Lee is up for obstruction of justice. That sums it up.
Lee was tipping off the meterreader, possibly in casual neighborhood conversation, possibly through a PI.
Remember the meterreader saying something about a whiteboard... maybe there was a big ass arrow on it to show him the spot. If that's the case then Lee put it there and wanted someone to find the body to prove the kidnapping angle. Obstruction. Accessory.

I know, I'm funny. Seriously, did you hear the first 911 calls, the meterreader was joking around and asking if he needed to identify himself, the operator said no and it threw him off, like he wanted to identify himself, like he had a script and he stuttered through it.
But if the Anthony's have this conception that the police are stupid then I can imagine a big neon sign pointing to the body as a Lee and Casey inside joke about Keystone Cops. *high five*

i am really wondering about the meter reader now. i hope i'm wrong but he did everything but yell "IT'S CAYLEE" he is telling so many details but the dispacher or whoever is not getting it. he mentions that 4 FOOT EASTERN DIAMOND RATTLESNAKE several times. most people don't get close enough to a snake to know. every snake i have ever seen is at LEAST 40 FEET. he seems almost disapponted when the dispachers are not catching on. on the second call, the dispacher even says "we will send someone to look at the bag".  also, did he not say in the 3rd call, he was in a blue cavalier. wth? i really think the meter reader knows more than he is saying. THROW NANNERS. IWANT TO BE WRONG!

wendi
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1352 on: December 29, 2008, 09:34:53 PM »

Hey Monks, I found this link about the PI.  It sounds like he wasn't working for Baez in November but for the Anthony's at that point, pro bono.

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthonys_private_investi.php

Very strange.  I think it is extremely important for LE to figure out who asked him to film there and whether or not he tampered w/ evidence.

I will serve up banana splits for everyone if they find this guys shoe prints in the area close to where Caylee was found.  Then i will pass around chocolate syrup for all of us if they charge the whole dumb a$$ group of them with obstruction, etc. etc

And a cherry on top for anyone who can list what Baez took out of the A's home following the search done immediately after finding Caylee's remains. 

Maybe sooner or later Baez will be put under oath and asked!

Sure hope so, Jody! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: December 29, 2008, 09:35:48 PM »

I am sure he will find some way to try to weasel out of that statement although he may not be too successful with LE.

Turbo......I have NEVER done this the whole time I have been on SM.....not even with Blah and his balls....but your Avi absolutely makes me cringe every time I see it......so please do not feel bad if I never reply to you again....I have to scroll past your AVI  or get ill!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: December 29, 2008, 09:37:16 PM »

They want their daughter to be there for the private memorial, good luck with that, she isn't going to be there, and has no business being there.

That would be the final insult to this baby!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: December 29, 2008, 09:37:28 PM »

i am really wondering about the meter reader now. i hope i'm wrong but he did everything but yell "IT'S CAYLEE" he is telling so many details but the dispacher or whoever is not getting it. he mentions that 4 FOOT EASTERN DIAMOND RATTLESNAKE several times. most people don't get close enough to a snake to know. every snake i have ever seen is at LEAST 40 FEET. he seems almost disapponted when the dispachers are not catching on. on the second call, the dispacher even says "we will send someone to look at the bag".  also, did he not say in the 3rd call, he was in a blue cavalier. wth? i really think the meter reader knows more than he is saying. THROW NANNERS. IWANT TO BE WRONG!

wendi

I hope you are wrong too. But after today's news ...I am a bit more confused on this issue, myself. I realized the tapes we listened to had been edited, and thought that was why they did not seem quite right to me. But now... sheesh! What to believe?!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: December 29, 2008, 09:38:16 PM »

Does anybody have any thoughts as to why Hoover would have been videotaping Dominic in this area? (This is per LP tonight on NG).  I don't understand why either would be there, frankly...  don't both of them work for the same person (though perhaps at different times)? This is so confusing..  it's odd enough that one of them would be in this area videotaping.. especially if the Anthonys claimed that Caylee was alive and that they were busy looking at leads.... then you have another PI there... filming a PI who was filming?

Either the news reports are screwed up, or there is something amiss in this whole story. This to me says either Lee or the Anthony family had a part in this and knew exactly WHERE the body was located.

Turbo,
I'm glad you are here on SM, so don't take this wrong, please. That snake pix is REALLY creeping me out. I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I sure wish you had something else for your avitar. I can't get past your posts fast enough and sometimes the horror of that thing grabs me and I get mesmerized staring at it. UGH!

Okay...........sorry, I will change it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: December 29, 2008, 09:39:19 PM »

'Nite JSM.Kiss Joe for me. 

JMS...I couldn't respond right away cause I had to get paper towels to clean the Crystal Light off my screen and keyboard!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: December 29, 2008, 09:40:20 PM »

Turbo,

Jody.....I just said almost the same thing...my skin just crawls!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1359 on: December 29, 2008, 09:40:56 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.