April 28, 2024, 03:02:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341379 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1400 on: December 29, 2008, 10:11:48 PM »

You know Monkeys...nothing really surprises me with this case...but, is anybody involved here on the up and up?  I truly wanted to believe the meter reader was just a good guy.  Now, not so much.  It just upsets me to no end how many people have failed this sweet little girl.  FTLOG...if people can't step up and do what's right by a 2 year old child, what has the world come to?  It makes me sad. 
I have to begin to believe what JJ's "sexy LP" was hinting at.  Is it coincidence that Lee's attorney is announcing he thinks LE will charge Lee AND this PI videotaping the PI videotaping the area where the meter reader decided to answer nature's call and it just happened to be where this baby's remains were found?  Who could make this crap up?  What are the chances of happenstance? 

Yeah, I agree numbers! 

Makes me wonder back to what LP said before, something to the effect that perhaps LE knew where Caylee's body was awhile back.  Could be that they did.  But in light of the meter reader etc, if LE already knew, then what was that about.  Just when we think we've got it somewhat figured out, wham!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: December 29, 2008, 10:12:03 PM »

At the very beginning of Lee's visit with Casey (part 2) on July 25th he asks her as far as areas and places where he should focus a search, tips or reaching out to people and Casey says, "Check things locally Lee.  In all honesty.  Places that are familiar to us, to our family.  Ask mom specific places that I mentioned when her and I spoke over the last period of time.  Over the last few weeks.  She should remember specific places."

VERY telling.  I always thought that maybe George disposed of the body after finding it in the trunk in mid-July.  This sounds like she may be trying to tell Lee where to find Caylee.  In the beginning (part 1) of the interview I was confused by how Lee seemed to pressure Casey to talk to LE.  He emphasizes that Jose's priorities are himself (Jose) and her.  He tells her the best way to communicate is through letters and not directly through Jose b/c he could decide not to pass on the letters.  I wondered why he was doing this and if he was sincere in trying to help LE.  In light of the above conversation though, I wonder if he was trying to tell Casey that should could give him info on where to really find Caylee by writing him directly and that by going through Jose, he would not forward that information b/c it would be an admission by Casey that she had, at the very least, disposed of Caylee's body.

This family is going down,down,down.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: December 29, 2008, 10:12:09 PM »

In the July conversation w/ Lee, Casey also talks about her visit by Patrick B. (not sure spelling of last name). She tells Lee that she hasn't seen him in 4 years but that he is someone is Lee should definitely talk to.  Patrick told her that he has a friend on the outside and a whole group of people that they can trust. 

They are having this whole bizarre conversation about who to trust and who not to trust.  At no point did Lee ask her whether Zenaida or any of the people associated w/ Zani could be trusted.  This was early on too when Casey was still saying that there were a lot of Zenaida's that needed to be checked out.  Very strange about the whole trust thing.  I can't figure out if they are referring to people who would help them conceal things or people who may or may not know something.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: December 29, 2008, 10:12:21 PM »

Hey Monks, I found this link about the PI.  It sounds like he wasn't working for Baez in November but for the Anthony's at that point, pro bono.

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthonys_private_investi.php

Very strange.  I think it is extremely important for LE to figure out who asked him to film there and whether or not he tampered w/ evidence.

I will serve up banana splits for everyone if they find this guys shoe prints in the area close to where Caylee was found.  Then i will pass around chocolate syrup for all of us if they charge the whole dumb a$$ group of them with obstruction, etc. etc

And a cherry on top for anyone who can list what Baez took out of the A's home following the search done immediately after finding Caylee's remains. 

I think it was his hemorhoid cushion he left the last time he was there.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: December 29, 2008, 10:14:28 PM »

TURBOTHINK
Were you Bad? 
Think you will like it here

Thanks for the welcome !!  I am always bad......LOL  - I don't believe all the BS some of those posters put out and I am not good at keeping my "keyboard quiet".........ROFL~~

I think you will like it here, too, Turbo.    I recongize your name.....   LOL
Hi Turbo!  I know your name too!  I hope you weren't too bad.  This is a great place to be!

Nah............just never learned when to keep my mouth shut. LOL 

I don't deal with stupid well. ROFL!!

Just curious - did you get the boot from W/S? If so, you lasted WAY longer than I did. LOL

Nah, got a time out. I did a personal attack on one of what I believe to be the Anthony's posters.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: December 29, 2008, 10:16:47 PM »

When someone has the time please listen to the July 25th conversation between Casey and Lee - Part 2 at 2 minutes and 34 seconds.  Just listen for about 1 second and post what you hear.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: December 29, 2008, 10:17:58 PM »

Please forgive my O/T but I think those that know Peaches will understand.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Peach

How does one go about lighting one? I can't figure it out.

Click on the link above and then when the page opens with the candles, click on the unlit wick of one of the candles

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: December 29, 2008, 10:18:28 PM »

In the July conversation w/ Lee, Casey also talks about her visit by Patrick B. (not sure spelling of last name). She tells Lee that she hasn't seen him in 4 years but that he is someone is Lee should definitely talk to.  Patrick told her that he has a friend on the outside and a whole group of people that they can trust. 

They are having this whole bizarre conversation about who to trust and who not to trust.  At no point did Lee ask her whether Zenaida or any of the people associated w/ Zani could be trusted.  This was early on too when Casey was still saying that there were a lot of Zenaida's that needed to be checked out.  Very strange about the whole trust thing.  I can't figure out if they are referring to people who would help them conceal things or people who may or may not know something.

You're helping this make sense for me Cheeky Monkey...thank you.  Knowing what we know today and going backwards helps put perspective on this "code talk".  Do you think SA has released all of the tapes from the jail visits and phone calls?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: December 29, 2008, 10:22:38 PM »

When someone has the time please listen to the July 25th conversation between Casey and Lee - Part 2 at 2 minutes and 34 seconds.  Just listen for about 1 second and post what you hear.

Do you have a link to the video you are watching?  The one on the FoxOrlando sight doesn't have a time counter on it.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1409 on: December 29, 2008, 10:22:56 PM »

TURBOTHINK
Were you Bad? 

Thanks for the welcome !!  I am always bad......LOL  - I don't believe all the BS some of those posters put out and I am not good at keeping my "keyboard quiet".........ROFL~~

Hi Turbo!  I know your name too!  I hope you weren't too bad.  This is a great place to be!

Just curious - did you get the boot from W/S? If so, you lasted WAY longer than I did. LOL

Nah, got a time out. I did a personal attack on one of what I believe to be the Anthony's posters.

I was told to go sit in the corner for 3 days or something like that because I said something deemed inappropriate about one of their "Saints." I told them to scrub my membership and stick it where the sun don't shine.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: December 29, 2008, 10:24:58 PM »

TURBOTHINK
Were you Bad? 

I was told to go sit in the corner for 3 days or something like that because I said something deemed inappropriate about one of their "Saints." I told them to scrub my membership and stick it where the sun don't shine.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: December 29, 2008, 10:25:46 PM »

First off, I want to thank CBB for my avitar. I just love it.  Ok, tonight on NG, they replayed the tape of a conversation between Lee and KC while KC was initially in jail. During their discussion, Lee is asking where he should look for Caylee. Paraphrasing, but he asks if he should look at a place that would be familiar to KC and a friend of hers. KC replies that is absolutely correct. Made me want to jump out of my chair. I've been trying to find the transcript of this conversation, but no luck. Am I nuts, or did anyone else have the same reaction?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: December 29, 2008, 10:25:55 PM »

You're helping this make sense for me Cheeky Monkey...thank you.  Knowing what we know today and going backwards helps put perspective on this "code talk".  Do you think SA has released all of the tapes from the jail visits and phone calls?

I'm not sure but I do think they have a whole lot of information and evidence that has not been released.  I don't think that Casey was sophisticated at what she did.  I think the lies came easy to her b/c she had been doing it so long.  Apparently going unchallenged.  But I don't think she was a good liar, in that her lies were so easily proven to be lies.  I also think had her family not been as supportive (being nice here) as they had been, she would have had encounters with LE long before she did.

I think going back to the conversations with the family is fascinating.  Casey lies.  Very hard to make much out of anything she says but going back and listening again to those interviews w/ the mindset that they have an agenda being there is interesting.  It may be wrong but it is interesting.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: December 29, 2008, 10:26:25 PM »

One of the funniest things I have heard today was Lee Anthony's attorney referring to Lee's parallel investigation.  This guy reminds me of Gomer Pyle, although with Jim Nabors it's only an act.  With Lee, it's for real.  I mean this guy fought a piece of cardboard and the cardboard won.  And that outfit he was wearing when he destroyed the flower memorial in front of his parents' house.  The knee socks? And the eyebrows....need I go on?  A parallel investigation?  Sure. I wonder what his IQ is?

And calling his sister, "Darling?" My brothers have never called me "Darling."  Bizaare.

Calling all "half *ssed" attorneys.............the call is out for more of the Anthony family. I cannot believe all these jerks find each other. I will give Nejames credit he saw the handwriting on the wall and got out before he destroyed his own reputation. I am betting the Anthony's new one will be leaving before long if they go back into "insanity mode". So far he has been able to keep their traps shut, but it won't last long. Cindy will be out there with that hammer again before you know it. (did they test the hammer for blood?)

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: December 29, 2008, 10:27:00 PM »

Aww, thanks Wkys!! Appreciate the info.  Sorry about not responding back last night, but I had just run out of steam and plain puckered-out, so called it a night.  I'm back at it again this evening for a short while, but may have to do more intense investigation tomorrow to find what I'm specifically looking for from more than just one sourse.  It's been a long day, and I'm tired again.  But, want to at least catch-up before page 100.
[/quote]

You're welcome Golden!  And I totally understand about running out of steam.  Hope you are feeling up to snuff and empowered again real soon!   

[/quote]

Thanks, Wyks! You're so sweet.  

This whole evening of trying to catch-up on the past 24 hrs. of posting is just sickening to the stomach.  How can any living being, no matter how sick or evil, can even begin to think of making a profit off of another living beings death?  We've known that's been the case of grandparents As's, now Lee, the PI, and who knows who the hell else.  Oh yeah, KC was able to find a new lover???  My God, they haven't even buried the little child's bones, yet.  What kind of monsters are these people?  What did Caylee ever do to deserve so much hatred from so many people?  That picture of the three As's posted yesterday shows more than words can express.  

The only piece of mind is that Caylee is now in a loving, peaceful place surrounded by others who love and comfort her unlike the family she was unfortunately born into.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: December 29, 2008, 10:27:12 PM »

Do you have a link to the video you are watching?  The one on the FoxOrlando sight doesn't have a time counter on it.

Yeah that was dumb.  It isn't a big thing just want to see if I heard it right.  Even if I did, not a huge deal.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18212494/index.html  Hopefully that will work
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1416 on: December 29, 2008, 10:28:33 PM »

At the very beginning of Lee's visit with Casey (part 2) on July 25th he asks her as far as areas and places where he should focus a search, tips or reaching out to people and Casey says, "Check things locally Lee.  In all honesty.  Places that are familiar to us, to our family.  Ask mom specific places that I mentioned when her and I spoke over the last period of time.  Over the last few weeks.  She should remember specific places."

VERY telling.  I always thought that maybe George disposed of the body after finding it in the trunk in mid-July.  This sounds like she may be trying to tell Lee where to find Caylee.  In the beginning (part 1) of the interview I was confused by how Lee seemed to pressure Casey to talk to LE.  He emphasizes that Jose's priorities are himself (Jose) and her.  He tells her the best way to communicate is through letters and not directly through Jose b/c he could decide not to pass on the letters.  I wondered why he was doing this and if he was sincere in trying to help LE.  In light of the above conversation though, I wonder if he was trying to tell Casey that should could give him info on where to really find Caylee by writing him directly and that by going through Jose, he would not forward that information b/c it would be an admission by Casey that she had, at the very least, disposed of Caylee's body.

This family is going down,down,down.....

I'm behind, but just posted similar thoughts. That conversation was very telling. Lee's in big trouble!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: December 29, 2008, 10:28:39 PM »

Klaas ~ could you please check your hotmail when you have a chance?  joan
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1418 on: December 29, 2008, 10:28:43 PM »

TURBOTHINK
Were you Bad? 

I had a post of mine edited for something I said when others called KC dirty names and nothing was done.  I never got a time out but when I asked aother mod about it I never got a response as to why.  I think the one that edited it let the power go to thier head. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1419 on: December 29, 2008, 10:28:47 PM »

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.