April 28, 2024, 06:53:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341401 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: December 29, 2008, 11:07:44 PM »

You know Monkeys...nothing really surprises me with this case...but, is anybody involved here on the up and up?  I truly wanted to believe the meter reader was just a good guy.  Now, not so much.  It just upsets me to no end how many people have failed this sweet little girl.  FTLOG...if people can't step up and do what's right by a 2 year old child, what has the world come to?  It makes me sad. 
I have to begin to believe what JJ's "sexy LP" was hinting at.  Is it coincidence that Lee's attorney is announcing he thinks LE will charge Lee AND this PI videotaping the PI videotaping the area where the meter reader decided to answer nature's call and it just happened to be where this baby's remains were found?  Who could make this crap up?  What are the chances of happenstance? 

Yeah, I agree numbers! 

Makes me wonder back to what LP said before, something to the effect that perhaps LE knew where Caylee's body was awhile back.  Could be that they did.  But in light of the meter reader etc, if LE already knew, then what was that about.  Just when we think we've got it somewhat figured out, wham!   

Hmmmm...Is it possible that LE suspected that there was more than one player involved and, even though they knew where Caylee's body was located, left it there to see who did what with it later on?  

Could be!  Might even be the reason for that fence that suddenly went up. 

Yeah, that fence thing has really been a puzzle to me.  It just never has made sense.

So, there is a fence?  From what I saw from pictures (I haven't been there), there was a large chainlink fence on the opposite side of the road, but not a visible fence (besides the neighbor's red wood fence) at the crime scene.  Did I miss it?

From what I remember, there hadn't been a fence, and then all of a sudden there was a fence.  But, I don't remember the details...who, what, when, why, etc.  To me, this whole ordeal is like being spun around over and over again in a small circle, and I do get dizzy easily.  But, I'm sure there are many other monkey's who don't have the same reaction and can be more specific for you.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: December 29, 2008, 11:09:09 PM »

okay monkeys, i am on my 2nd glass of wine, so maybe i am paranoid! you can tell me, i respect ya!

the anthony's said that Caylee will be home before her 3rd birthday.
AUG 8th -CASEY refuses visit from LEE ANTHONY
AUG 9th- CAYLEE'S B-DAY
AUG 10th-CASEY refuses visit from GEORGE & CINDY
AUG 11th-METER READER CALLS IN 1st TIP
AUG 12-METER READER calls in 2nd TIP
AUG 13th-METER READER calls in 3rd TIP
AUG 14th-CASEY accepts visit from GEORGE & CINDY
AUG 15th-A det with orange co. sheriff's dept tells fox news that all future jail visits will be withheld "DUE TO A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIVE EXEMPTION"????

OMG Wendi...coincidence?  I don't think so.  I'm on my 2nd glass of wine and my 5th chocolate covered cherry!  Question...What is a  "criminal investigative exemption"?  Today's events have thrown me.

Cheers to the wine lovers! I don't know what a crimal investigative exemption is, sorry.  By the time line outlined above made me think of KC's saying...if they don't find her, guess who gets to spend their life in jail.  More and more, I think they are all somehow involved.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: December 29, 2008, 11:09:13 PM »

I just finished watching NG on YouTube and her sub and JVM were discussing whether the PI's video would be helpful to the defense. IMO, I think it would be just the opposite, unless this PI took several other videos of several other random locations around the same time. If he just videotaped this one location, and it's determined to be the same spot where Caylees remains were found, that would be beyond suspicious.

That's what I was fussing about earlier.    They never thought to ask themselves...  "Why were the PIs out there videotaping, in the first place"!!!  "Who sent them there'??     "Were they looking for a live Caylee"??

It went straight over their heads!!!
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1463 on: December 29, 2008, 11:09:40 PM »

You know Monkeys...nothing really surprises me with this case...but, is anybody involved here on the up and up?  I truly wanted to believe the meter reader was just a good guy.  Now, not so much.  It just upsets me to no end how many people have failed this sweet little girl.  FTLOG...if people can't step up and do what's right by a 2 year old child, what has the world come to?  It makes me sad. 
I have to begin to believe what JJ's "sexy LP" was hinting at.  Is it coincidence that Lee's attorney is announcing he thinks LE will charge Lee AND this PI videotaping the PI videotaping the area where the meter reader decided to answer nature's call and it just happened to be where this baby's remains were found?  Who could make this crap up?  What are the chances of happenstance? 

Yeah, I agree numbers! 

Makes me wonder back to what LP said before, something to the effect that perhaps LE knew where Caylee's body was awhile back.  Could be that they did.  But in light of the meter reader etc, if LE already knew, then what was that about.  Just when we think we've got it somewhat figured out, wham!   

Hmmmm...Is it possible that LE suspected that there was more than one player involved and, even though they knew where Caylee's body was located, left it there to see who did what with it later on?  

Yeah, that fence thing has really been a puzzle to me.  It just never has made sense.

So, there is a fence?  From what I saw from pictures (I haven't been there), there was a large chainlink fence on the opposite side of the road, but not a visible fence (besides the neighbor's red wood fence) at the crime scene.  Did I miss it?

From what I remember, there hadn't been a fence, and then all of a sudden there was a fence.  But, I don't remember the details...who, what, when, why, etc.  To me, this whole ordeal is like being spun around over and over again in a small circle, and I do get dizzy easily.  But, I'm sure there are many other monkey's who don't have the same reaction and can be more specific for you.   

I am there with you, Golden.  It is confusing!!   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1464 on: December 29, 2008, 11:12:56 PM »

Night monkeys, It's been an eventful day! I can't take no more! Sweetest dreams Peaches.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1465 on: December 29, 2008, 11:13:11 PM »

Yeah, I agree numbers! 

All I know about it is that the meter reader said something like when he went back to the area, a fence had been put up.  I didn't see a fence in those pics.  Maybe LE took it down to go back into that area?  Dunno. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: December 29, 2008, 11:13:23 PM »

My first thought was the Adam's family.
Now that's not a nice thing to say...
They are a loving, decent, honest, upstanding family........................The Addams's

Here's the photo...
That hand on the thigh is a warning.. I have 2 older teens and would n't do it..Surprised she didn't pinch him 
Look at Cindy and Lee's faces..yikes...
Also, notice how she has Georgie's hand clutched underneath hers.....she's ready to squeeze the blood out of it if he utters an incorrect/safe response.  Guess she had to use Lee's thigh, or else she'd have both men's hands in her lap.  yick.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: December 29, 2008, 11:14:16 PM »

I had a very odd thing happen to me yesterday that made me think of Casey and her friends. I have Myspace account only so that I can look at other people's Myspace accounts, such as when they send me a link to photos of their kids, etc. Anyway, one of my friends kept nagging me to put a photo of myself on my account, so yesterday I finally did.

Not long after I had added the photo, I got a message from someone else on Myspace saying that he had seen my photo and wanted to know if I was interested in "casual sex" with him. This guy claimed to be 25 years old, although he could, of course, have been a 100 year old ax murderer. The thing is, what if he really is a 25 year old and was serious? I mean, is this what people in their 20s do with Myspace accounts? Do they just contact people at random for "casual sex"? If so, I guess Casey wasn't all that different from some other folks out there. 
I have no idea, I don't have a myspace, but I guess it is a way of meeting people. Do you still have your photo up, or did you take it down?

That has happened to me as well . . .sometimes it's an automated spam sort of thing, with no real person behind it.  There are all kinds of weirdos out there.  Set your pofile to private so they have to be accepted as friends, might cut out some of that.

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: December 29, 2008, 11:14:20 PM »

Yeah, I agree numbers! 

If and that a big If Le knew where the body's was placed- Maybe to see who would go back to the area..
place of where the boy is.

I dont know how the words of "place of where the boy is" got into my comment??

Jerseygirl - there was no edit to your post so you must have put those words there.  Did you copy and paste anything?
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1469 on: December 29, 2008, 11:14:40 PM »

Nite, nite all of you monkeys.  All of this catching-up has done me in for the evening.

Sleep tight!!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: December 29, 2008, 11:16:19 PM »

Yeah, I agree numbers! 

If and that a big If Le knew where the body's was placed- Maybe to see who would go back to the area..

Jerseygirl - there was no edit to your post so you must have put those words there.  Did you copy and paste anything?

no- maybe my subconscience type it in- lol- Only thing I can think of..
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: December 29, 2008, 11:16:51 PM »

okay monkeys, i am on my 2nd glass of wine, so maybe i am paranoid! you can tell me, i respect ya!

AUG 9th- CAYLEE'S B-DAY
AUG 15th-A det with orange co. sheriff's dept tells fox news that all future jail visits will be withheld EXEMPTION"DUE TO A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIVE "????

OMG Wendi...coincidence?  I don't think so.  I'm on my 2nd glass of wine and my 5th chocolate covered cherry!  Question...What is a  "criminal investigative exemption"?  Today's events have thrown me.

Cheers to the wine lovers! I don't know what a crimal investigative exemption is, sorry.  By the time line outlined above made me think of KC's saying...if they don't find her, guess who gets to spend their life in jail.  More and more, I think they are all somehow involved.

Could this relate to the release of videotape of future jail visits??
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: December 29, 2008, 11:17:01 PM »

I asked earlier and got no reply so here I go again!!  Who knows how to find out if casey has had any visitors? And what she has ordered from the commissary?

Sunny!

I hear ya!  I'm so far behind but didn't want you to think you are being ignored!

I have no idea how that information is obtained.  It seems like the only person that has been reporting the commissary purchases is Nancy Grace.  Wonder how she gets it!  And then the media reports on Casey's visitors and I don't know how they find that out either.

Would be interesting to get that information, wouldn't it?

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: December 29, 2008, 11:17:34 PM »

When someone has the time please listen to the July 25th conversation between Casey and Lee - Part 2 at 2 minutes and 34 seconds.  Just listen for about 1 second and post what you hear.

Do you have a link to the video you are watching?  The one on the FoxOrlando sight doesn't have a time counter on it.

Sounds to me like he's telling her to make sure she keeps them in the loop so they can keep the stories straight.  Lee is telling Casey to duplicate any letter she sends to Jose and copy them on it so nothing can be misconstrued.  I think it's more so that the Anthony's know what Casey is saying to Jose.

If that is the case and LE can prove it, they will ALL end up in jail. I am beginning to believe NONE of them cared for Caylee, but what she meant to their financial and secret needs. This says to me the incest is very likely, and KC was holding that over all their heads as a bargaining chip. She most likely would threaten to tell (or put someone in jail) if they crossed her. 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: December 29, 2008, 11:17:54 PM »

Good night to the monkeys going to bed...    I'm not far behind you...
I guess I'll be dreaming this stuff again tonight!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: December 29, 2008, 11:19:25 PM »

AUG 9th- CAYLEE'S B-DAY
AUG 15th-A det with orange co. sheriff's dept tells fox news that all future jail visits will be withheld EXEMPTION"DUE TO A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIVE "????

Could this relate to the release of videotape of future jail visits??

Could be. If I have time tomorrow, I'll look back... all of the visits are taped.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: December 29, 2008, 11:21:24 PM »

PJ....if your here... you have mail.....important..............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: December 29, 2008, 11:22:52 PM »

Hi Monkeys,  just got caught up finally! Now, it's time for me to head the monkey bunky! Turned out to be another strange twist in this strange case! This whole case drives me bananas!! How else can it get any stranger?? I know, it can and probably will! Yikes!!

Night all you awesome monkeys, young and old! See you tomorrow, bright and early with some fresh hot coffee!

RIP Sweet Puppy
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1478 on: December 29, 2008, 11:23:34 PM »

Hello Monkeys,    I got a call today from someone that lives in Orlando.....and they have a different story about what the Ant's did with the toys from Caylees memorial.......and its not what they said they did.................These people make me sick!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1479 on: December 29, 2008, 11:23:50 PM »

Yeah, I agree numbers! 

Anybody else hearing music to the Twilight Zone?      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.