April 27, 2024, 01:42:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341303 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: December 29, 2008, 11:25:54 PM »

You know Monkeys...nothing really surprises me with this case...but, is anybody involved here on the up and up?  I truly wanted to believe the meter reader was just a good guy.  Now, not so much.  It just upsets me to no end how many people have failed this sweet little girl.  FTLOG...if people can't step up and do what's right by a 2 year old child, what has the world come to?  It makes me sad. 
I have to begin to believe what JJ's "sexy LP" was hinting at.  Is it coincidence that Lee's attorney is announcing he thinks LE will charge Lee AND this PI videotaping the PI videotaping the area where the meter reader decided to answer nature's call and it just happened to be where this baby's remains were found?  Who could make this crap up?  What are the chances of happenstance? 

Yeah, I agree numbers! 

Makes me wonder back to what LP said before, something to the effect that perhaps LE knew where Caylee's body was awhile back.  Could be that they did.  But in light of the meter reader etc, if LE already knew, then what was that about.  Just when we think we've got it somewhat figured out, wham!   

Hmmmm...Is it possible that LE suspected that there was more than one player involved and, even though they knew where Caylee's body was located, left it there to see who did what with it later on?  

Could be!  Might even be the reason for that fence that suddenly went up. 

Yeah, that fence thing has really been a puzzle to me.  It just never has made sense.

So, there is a fence?  From what I saw from pictures (I haven't been there), there was a large chainlink fence on the opposite side of the road, but not a visible fence (besides the neighbor's red wood fence) at the crime scene.  Did I miss it?

All I know about it is that the meter reader said something like when he went back to the area, a fence had been put up.  I didn't see a fence in those pics.  Maybe LE took it down to go back into that area?  Dunno. 

Investigators believe the remains found today by a meter reader at the intersection of Suburban Drive and Chickasaw are Caylee Anthony; however DNA tests will be needed to make a positive identification.

The source claims the remains were found in a plastic bag with duct tape.

According to a spokesperson with Texas EquuSearch, the area where the remains were found could not be searched during the first search effort because the area was under water. During the second search effort the area was fenced off.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/remains-found-b.html
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: December 29, 2008, 11:26:21 PM »

Hello Monkeys,    I got a call today from someone that lives in Orlando.....and they have a different story about what the Ant's did with the toys from Caylees memorial.......and its not what they said they did.................These people make me sick!
What are they saying?   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1482 on: December 29, 2008, 11:28:15 PM »

Hello Monkeys,    I got a call today from someone that lives in Orlando.....and they have a different story about what the Ant's did with the toys from Caylees memorial.......and its not what they said they did.................These people make me sick!

soooooooo.. ya gonna tell us or do we have to come tackle ya for the info?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: December 29, 2008, 11:29:16 PM »

I believe whether Caylee's father is alive or dead, Cindy didn't want any interference in raising Caylee. I really think Cindy was raising Caylee as her own daughter, and she was going to do it her way, she didn't want the other grandparents or family involved with any decisions she made for Caylee. Since Caylee was born the power struggle btw the two women must have been really intense.

I tend to agree here being that the support from a living/dead parent wasn't collected tends to make me wonder since Casey was so consumed with the thought and obtaining money.  In agreeance that more the likely Cindy told Casey not to worry that they would "HELP" raise her as a real means of controlling Casey and at the same time hoping that she would grow up.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: December 29, 2008, 11:29:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys,  just got caught up finally! Now, it's time for me to head the monkey bunky! Turned out to be another strange twist in this strange case! This whole case drives me bananas!! How else can it get any stranger?? I know, it can and probably will! Yikes!!

Night all you awesome monkeys, young and old! See you tomorrow, bright and early with some fresh hot coffee!

Good night QM, i'll be lookin for hot coffee in the am!!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1485 on: December 29, 2008, 11:29:42 PM »

You know Monkeys...nothing really surprises me with this case...but, is anybody involved here on the up and up?  I truly wanted to believe the meter reader was just a good guy.  Now, not so much.  It just upsets me to no end how many people have failed this sweet little girl.  FTLOG...if people can't step up and do what's right by a 2 year old child, what has the world come to?  It makes me sad. 
I have to begin to believe what JJ's "sexy LP" was hinting at.  Is it coincidence that Lee's attorney is announcing he thinks LE will charge Lee AND this PI videotaping the PI videotaping the area where the meter reader decided to answer nature's call and it just happened to be where this baby's remains were found?  Who could make this crap up?  What are the chances of happenstance? 

Yeah, I agree numbers! 

Makes me wonder back to what LP said before, something to the effect that perhaps LE knew where Caylee's body was awhile back.  Could be that they did.  But in light of the meter reader etc, if LE already knew, then what was that about.  Just when we think we've got it somewhat figured out, wham!   

Hmmmm...Is it possible that LE suspected that there was more than one player involved and, even though they knew where Caylee's body was located, left it there to see who did what with it later on?  

Could be!  Might even be the reason for that fence that suddenly went up. 

Yeah, that fence thing has really been a puzzle to me.  It just never has made sense.

So, there is a fence?  From what I saw from pictures (I haven't been there), there was a large chainlink fence on the opposite side of the road, but not a visible fence (besides the neighbor's red wood fence) at the crime scene.  Did I miss it?

All I know about it is that the meter reader said something like when he went back to the area, a fence had been put up.  I didn't see a fence in those pics.  Maybe LE took it down to go back into that area?  Dunno. 

Investigators believe the remains found today by a meter reader at the intersection of Suburban Drive and Chickasaw are Caylee Anthony; however DNA tests will be needed to make a positive identification.

The source claims the remains were found in a plastic bag with duct tape.

According to a spokesperson with Texas EquuSearch, the area where the remains were found could not be searched during the first search effort because the area was under water. During the second search effort the area was fenced off.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/remains-found-b.html

Thanks Jerseygirl!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: December 29, 2008, 11:29:54 PM »

First off, I want to thank CBB for my avitar. I just love it.  Ok, tonight on NG, they replayed the tape of a conversation between Lee and KC while KC was initially in jail. During their discussion, Lee is asking where he should look for Caylee. Paraphrasing, but he asks if he should look at a place that would be familiar to KC and a friend of hers. KC replies that is absolutely correct. Made me want to jump out of my chair. I've been trying to find the transcript of this conversation, but no luck. Am I nuts, or did anyone else have the same reaction?

No, you are not nuts. Their cryptic communication has me bothered and thinking too. It was as if they had already conversed along those lines. The way she said yes, absolutely to certain questions.

me too. also the way they always use numbers, like 1st is caylee, 2nd is casey. middle fingure is lee....etc. i am wondering is this how they were sending messages. it wouldn't be too hard cause they always use 1,2,3,4,5. if the anthonys can do it, i know we should be able to figure it out.

It is very difficult to follow an "insanity trail" when you are a logical thinker. Insanity is not thinking outside of the box, but smashing the box for fun.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: December 29, 2008, 11:30:19 PM »

My first thought was the Adam's family.
Now that's not a nice thing to say...
They are a loving, decent, honest, upstanding family........................The Addams's

Here's the photo...
That hand on the thigh is a warning.. I have 2 older teens and would n't do it..Surprised she didn't pinch him 
Look at Cindy and Lee's faces..yikes...
Also, notice how she has Georgie's hand clutched underneath hers.....she's ready to squeeze the blood out of it if he utters an incorrect/safe response.  Guess she had to use Lee's thigh, or else she'd have both men's hands in her lap.  yick.

Oh my! See how pale George's arm is -- the one where Cindy is holding his hand -- compared to his other arm. She's squeezing so tight, she's cut off the blood supply!! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: December 29, 2008, 11:32:41 PM »

What are they saying?   
My friend says she saw this with her own eyes and she says that the A's and kidfinders road down the streets of a lowerclass neighborhood and just passed the toys out to kids they saw on the side of the road...just throwing them out ot them and that when these kids took them home their parents made them throw them in the trash because they didnt want their kids playing with stuff from a memorial site....She says you could see them in trash cans all over the area...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: December 29, 2008, 11:32:52 PM »

What are they saying was done with the toys?
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: December 29, 2008, 11:33:18 PM »

Sorry for jumping in and being OT,  but does anyone here know where Peaches' thread is? 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1491 on: December 29, 2008, 11:35:02 PM »

Look at GA's left hand. I noticed that & then a poster said tonight about the fingers standing for each person in the family.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: December 29, 2008, 11:35:19 PM »

Sorry for jumping in and being OT,  but does anyone here know where Peaches' thread is? 

Right here LilPuma:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1870.820
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: December 29, 2008, 11:35:47 PM »

Go to the Monkey Lounge ~ I believe it's the first thread.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: December 29, 2008, 11:36:11 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: December 29, 2008, 11:36:31 PM »

okay monkeys, i am on my 2nd glass of wine, so maybe i am paranoid! you can tell me, i respect ya!

the anthony's said that Caylee will be home before her 3rd birthday.
AUG 8th -CASEY refuses visit from LEE ANTHONY
AUG 9th- CAYLEE'S B-DAY
AUG 10th-CASEY refuses visit from GEORGE & CINDY
AUG 11th-METER READER CALLS IN 1st TIP
AUG 12-METER READER calls in 2nd TIP
AUG 13th-METER READER calls in 3rd TIP
AUG 14th-CASEY accepts visit from GEORGE & CINDY
AUG 15th-A det with orange co. sheriff's dept tells fox news that all future jail visits will be withheld EXEMPTION"DUE TO A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIVE "????

OMG Wendi...coincidence?  I don't think so.  I'm on my 2nd glass of wine and my 5th chocolate covered cherry!  Question...What is a  "criminal investigative exemption"?  Today's events have thrown me.

Cheers to the wine lovers! I don't know what a crimal investigative exemption is, sorry.  By the time line outlined above made me think of KC's saying...if they don't find her, guess who gets to spend their life in jail.  More and more, I think they are all somehow involved.

Could this relate to the release of videotape of future jail visits??

AUG 15th-A detective with the Orange Co. Sheriff's Office tells Fox News That all future video's of Casey's jail visits will be withheld "due to a criminal investigative exemption"
i think LE was on to the anthony's before the Anthonys knew it. i am GUESSING LE is saying they are not going to release anymore of the visits.JMO
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: December 29, 2008, 11:36:45 PM »

Klaas ~ embarrassed to be bugging you, but did you get a chance to check your hotmail?  joan
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: December 29, 2008, 11:37:22 PM »

What are they saying?   
My friend says she saw this with her own eyes and she says that the A's and kidfinders road down the streets of a lowerclass neighborhood and just passed the toys out to kids they saw on the side of the road...just throwing them out ot them and that when these kids took them home their parents made them throw them in the trash because they didnt want their kids playing with stuff from a memorial site....She says you could see them in trash cans all over the area...
I don't understand why they would give the toys to anyone.  I would never give a child something I wouldnt give my own child.  To give children toys that have been left out in the elements is just wrong.  Leave them there and when they look bad, throw them away!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: December 29, 2008, 11:39:48 PM »

What did they do?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: December 29, 2008, 11:43:46 PM »

What are they saying?   

That was told on another site, but I wasn't sure whether to believe it or not, but it must be true.

WHY would they lie about that? 

One of the TV stations said they had toys left over at the homeless shelter or wherever it was they said they donated them.  I was not sure that was a good idea to begin with, but this makes it even more macabre.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.