April 28, 2024, 05:21:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341393 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1500 on: December 29, 2008, 11:45:21 PM »

Hello Monkeys,    I got a call today from someone that lives in Orlando.....and they have a different story about what the Ant's did with the toys from Caylees memorial.......and its not what they said they did.................These people make me sick!
What are they saying?   
My friend says she saw this with her own eyes and she says that the A's and kidfinders road down the streets of a lowerclass neighborhood and just passed the toys out to kids they saw on the side of the road...just throwing them out ot them and that when these kids took them home their parents made them throw them in the trash because they didnt want their kids playing with stuff from a memorial site....She says you could see them in trash cans all over the area...

If this is what happened, wonder if the story about the kids at the mission is true..    Could be that was one bunch of the toys, and this is what the A's did with another bunch.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1501 on: December 29, 2008, 11:45:52 PM »

Hello Monkeys,    I got a call today from someone that lives in Orlando.....and they have a different story about what the Ant's did with the toys from Caylees memorial.......and its not what they said they did.................These people make me sick!
What are they saying?   
My friend says she saw this with her own eyes and she says that the A's and kidfinders road down the streets of a lowerclass neighborhood and just passed the toys out to kids they saw on the side of the road...just throwing them out ot them and that when these kids took them home their parents made them throw them in the trash because they didnt want their kids playing with stuff from a memorial site....She says you could see them in trash cans all over the area...

The local news reported a very different story!!  Why would the news lie? They have no affection or loyalty to the Anthony's!!
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1502 on: December 29, 2008, 11:46:23 PM »

Cindy, George and Lee did alot of work to try to make LE and the public believe that Casey did not do this. So much work, they might be facing charges. The items at the scene pointed to their house. I think they might have to give up to LE and the State's Attorney what they did to obstruct and be willing to testify truthfully, else who knows what the scheme team might have in mind as a defense.  Baez's number one concern is his client. If Cindy could force Casey to keep a baby she didn't want, she is the one with all the power. Cindy could be the one that Casey is protecting, not some phantom Xanax Nanny. Trials are not about finding the truth it seems.
WOW!!  That was good.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: December 29, 2008, 11:48:22 PM »

Look at GA's left hand. I noticed that & then a poster said tonight about the fingers standing for each person in the family.

yeah, the numbers! usually they say caylee is one, then 2 is casey, then 3 is lee, ect. then they change it in a visit & change it around & say something like caylee is our "top point of the star-the one on the top" i'll have to listen to them again.oh & also on greta tonite LA attorney said the only thing LA MIGHT HAVE DONE is search for a LIVE Caylee during all this time, not a deceased one & he is ready to accept a guilty casey. sounds like he spent some money to me. JMO.
Wendi
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: December 29, 2008, 11:49:10 PM »

I believe whether Caylee's father is alive or dead, Cindy didn't want any interference in raising Caylee. I really think Cindy was raising Caylee as her own daughter, and she was going to do it her way, she didn't want the other grandparents or family involved with any decisions she made for Caylee. Since Caylee was born the power struggle btw the two women must have been really intense.

I tend to agree here being that the support from a living/dead parent wasn't collected tends to make me wonder since Casey was so consumed with the thought and obtaining money.  In agreeance that more the likely Cindy told Casey not to worry that they would "HELP" raise her as a real means of controlling Casey and at the same time hoping that she would grow up.

I have alot to say about the relationship that KC and Cindy have going on.  I grew up with this kind of crap, my mom and youngest sister.  I do know, that Cindy did NOT believe that Caylee was dead, continuing to live in the "fantasy world" that she will come walking up to the door one day.  The day came, the body was found and she was probably hit so hard that she passed out.  My mom did the same thing, except of course, a child wasnt murdered but it involved my her grandkids and my sister losing custody of them to the state.  We all knew it was coming, my mom refused to, and boy was she hit like a ton of bricks.  She refused to believe it, wiped it right out.  There is just alot of stuff that goes on with this kind of relationship that KC and Cindy share.  Being a sibling not included in that stuff was definitely an advantage.

Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1505 on: December 29, 2008, 11:50:04 PM »

I remember Casey giving GA or CA a dirty look at her 1st bond hearing.  I thought at the time it was directed at Cindy.  Lee wasn't there.  I bet Cindy was there when Caylee died.  Ooh
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: December 29, 2008, 11:54:21 PM »

What are they saying?   

If this is what happened, wonder if the story about the kids at the mission is true..    Could be that was one bunch of the toys, and this is what the A's did with another bunch.   

I have no ideal,,,,thats prolly what happened.....All I know is that the woman I talked to tonight just told me that and she doesnt live far from the Anthony's and she has no reason to lie.........And I dont doubt what she said either, sounds like the A's to me.....I just was letting everybody know what I was told.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1507 on: December 30, 2008, 12:03:44 AM »

What are they saying?   

Are the KFN staying with the Anthonys now since they lost their house?  I saw a picture of them going in with groceries the other day. How do these people keep attracting all these criminals?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: December 30, 2008, 12:04:40 AM »

I want Casey to fry for this, dont get me wrong.  I believe she did it.  However, i do not believe from the CE announced publically, can convict her.  Im convinced from what we all have heard (CE)  is not enough alone for a murder charge, she will walk, maybe ten years. 
However, LE must have some damning evidence that ties her to the murder.  Yes, we all know she didnt report Caylee missing, she was out having a big old party.  But, those actions, also play into her defense, that she "knew Caylee was safe"  This is what the defense will work towards.  All the sightings of casey out partying, after Caylee missing, could also mean Casey was not at all worried about her daughter, cos she honestly thought she was OK.  The crap about her dropping her off at sawgrass with the nanny, and her lies about working at that fun park, will all add up to mental health issues.  The "alleged" sexual abuse she has claimed.  it will get her 12 months in a mental health institution, maybe 2 years.  This is what the defense will go for.  After exhausting the case, she will end up walking.  Just MOO
I don't believe she will walk, but I certainly agree the defense is going to go with some kind of abuse, mental issues, and Cindy is going under the bus when it is all said and done.

I don't think any of Casey's various personality disorders are a justification for murder, not even in legalese. Something like one in every 4 women is raped or abused sexually, and they don't murder. Approximately 20% to 25% of women and 5% to 15% of men were sexually abused when they were children, according to wikipedia, and they don't murder. They might argue that she killed Caylee to save her from sexual abuse, but it won't work unless it comes out that Cindy, too, was sexually abused, (and IMO it will--she is obviously used to "making it didn't happen," from a young age.

Casey's lies won't add up to "mental issues," for any expert, because they're just lies, that's all.  Casey isn't suicidal, she doesn't hear voices, and I don't think she's actually delusional. She's just a very narcissistic person, probably a sociopath.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: December 30, 2008, 12:06:20 AM »

What are they saying?   

Are the KFN staying with the Anthonys now since they lost their house?  I saw a picture of them going in with groceries the other day. How do these people keep attracting all these criminals?

Maybe they couldn't get the charities to take the toys. They had been outside, and may not have been in good enough condition for Goodwill or Salvation Army's standards.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1510 on: December 30, 2008, 12:08:38 AM »

Didn't the Anthony's tell us that their private investigator had been tracking the people who had Caylee?  Something about 8 or 9 different locations?  This is just sick, did they mean her body was in 8 or 9 pieces?      These people may be every bit as sick as their daughter. 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: December 30, 2008, 12:08:44 AM »

Ok, I could not wait any longer.  I called my doc in regards to swimming.  She laughed at me and told me to breath. 
She said that swimming is not a problem as long as the chemicals are balanced correctly in accordance to the Health Departments guidelines, and as long as I was not sniffin the chlorine jugs. 
She said that if chloriform fumes were within the pool area it would be in extremely small amounts probably undetectable and most definantly unharmfull.  I found that interesting and had to share and take note of that myself.
She did tell me to stay clear of our company parking lot as our fleet of trucks could have an overwhelming smell that would not be ideal for me.  So no sniffin the Chevy's! 

Glad she reassured you. I kinda figured swimming was ok.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: December 30, 2008, 12:11:03 AM »

What are they saying?   

Maybe they couldn't get the charities to take the toys. They had been outside, and may not have been in good enough condition for Goodwill or Salvation Army's standards.
I dont know about KFN, but I doubt they are living with the A's..... can you just imagine that...No Im sure they can figure out how to swindle enough money out of somebady to stay in a motel room for awhile,,,their good at that!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: December 30, 2008, 12:11:37 AM »

What are they saying?   

That would make sense, but the Anthonys going around handing them out doesn't. Do they think that will improve their public image? Has to be. Guess what folks, their imagine and their credibility was destroyed by their own hands and throwing out hundred dollar bills won't help them at this point.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: December 30, 2008, 12:14:02 AM »

What are they saying?   

I dont know about KFN, but I doubt they are living with the A's..... can you just imagine that...No Im sure they can figure out how to swindle enough money out of somebady to stay in a motel room for awhile,,,their good at that!!!

I don't know if they can now or not. Their little "find Caylee" scam is over and the expose' by the TV station might make it hard for them to get money now. Maybe they are staying there, since every time you see a picture of the house anymore they are coming or going.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: December 30, 2008, 12:15:16 AM »

I believe whether Caylee's father is alive or dead, Cindy didn't want any interference in raising Caylee. I really think Cindy was raising Caylee as her own daughter, and she was going to do it her way, she didn't want the other grandparents or family involved with any decisions she made for Caylee. Since Caylee was born the power struggle btw the two women must have been really intense.

I tend to agree here being that the support from a living/dead parent wasn't collected tends to make me wonder since Casey was so consumed with the thought and obtaining money.  In agreeance that more the likely Cindy told Casey not to worry that they would "HELP" raise her as a real means of controlling Casey and at the same time hoping that she would grow up.

I have alot to say about the relationship that KC and Cindy have going on.  I grew up with this kind of crap, my mom and youngest sister.  I do know, that Cindy did NOT believe that Caylee was dead, continuing to live in the "fantasy world" that she will come walking up to the door one day.  The day came, the body was found and she was probably hit so hard that she passed out.  My mom did the same thing, except of course, a child wasnt murdered but it involved my her grandkids and my sister losing custody of them to the state.  We all knew it was coming, my mom refused to, and boy was she hit like a ton of bricks.  She refused to believe it, wiped it right out.  There is just alot of stuff that goes on with this kind of relationship that KC and Cindy share.  Being a sibling not included in that stuff was definitely an advantage.

Rowanvamp, you could be right. I get the feeling Cindy was raised to just ignore anything that might incriminate a family member.  I think we're going to find out Cindy was sexually abused and/or that she watched her Mom cover for an addiction problem in her Dad.

I think she probably did pass out when the body was found. You'd think the decomp would have tipped her off, but she probably insisted on believing that it wasn't Caylee's body, that there'd been a mistake about the DNA, etc....And I do think she washed the pants and cleaned the car simply because she's OCD and couldn't NOT wash them.

I go back and forth about how much Cindy knew. When I think about how she tried to say Jesse probably killed Caylee and put her body in the trunk, that sounds like she knows Caylee is dead. But most of the time she insisted that Caylee was alive, and maybe she did believe that.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: December 30, 2008, 12:18:52 AM »

TURBOTHINK
Were you Bad? 
Think you will like it here

Thanks for the welcome !!  I am always bad......LOL  - I don't believe all the BS some of those posters put out and I am not good at keeping my "keyboard quiet".........ROFL~~

I think you will like it here, too, Turbo.    I recongize your name.....   LOL
Hi Turbo!  I know your name too!  I hope you weren't too bad.  This is a great place to be!

Nah............just never learned when to keep my mouth shut. LOL 

I don't deal with stupid well. ROFL!!

Just curious - did you get the boot from W/S? If so, you lasted WAY longer than I did. LOL
Me too I did last long on W/S either..wonder why they cut off so many that seem to be a Monkey as well
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: December 30, 2008, 12:20:25 AM »

I remember Casey giving GA or CA a dirty look at her 1st bond hearing.  I thought at the time it was directed at Cindy.  Lee wasn't there.  I bet Cindy was there when Caylee died.  Ooh

I don't think so. I think if she had actually been there when Caylee died, 1) she'd have called the police right then. 2) both she and Casey would be either dead or covered with bruises--there's no way she'd have watched Caylee die without a fight. She choked Casey over stealing money, so I'm pretty sure she'd get even more violent in defense of Caylee--IF Caylee were still alive.

I think in the back of her mind, Cindy resigned herself to the unthinkable, and put her energies into trying to keep Casey alive because on some level she knew that Caylee was dead, but I think if she'd actually been THERE, when Caylee died, we'd have seen a very different Cindy from the beginning.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: December 30, 2008, 12:39:57 AM »

As far as the final location of the body and any dispute as to when it was there or not, I think Tim M. will play a huge part in clearing up any technicalities.
You are right Shell. The part that was searched by TES was at the other end by the school.
I tried to imagine what the MMan was saying in his calls and could not get a handle on it. I believe that a person would have to be on the ground right there to to see how big that area is. From some vids I saw of TES, they keep grid maps and logs like the professionals they are.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1519 on: December 30, 2008, 12:49:14 AM »

First off, I want to thank CBB for my avitar. I just love it.  Ok, tonight on NG, they replayed the tape of a conversation between Lee and KC while KC was initially in jail. During their discussion, Lee is asking where he should look for Caylee. Paraphrasing, but he asks if he should look at a place that would be familiar to KC and a friend of hers. KC replies that is absolutely correct. Made me want to jump out of my chair. I've been trying to find the transcript of this conversation, but no luck. Am I nuts, or did anyone else have the same reaction?

Yes! When I saw that I was freaking out. He is basically saying the area KioMarie mentioned. That is the friend. She said ABSOLUTELY, and something like Dead on. I think she meant yes, this is where the body is. By that time Lee couldn't go if it was wet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.