April 27, 2024, 04:25:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341319 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1520 on: December 30, 2008, 12:50:32 AM »

Am I totally wrong in thinking I may get some satisfaction if KC throws Cindy under the bus? Here Cindy is...treading all over poor Caylee's memory by all the things she has done and said, turning everyone around her into robots to defend her daughter, not to mention defending Caylee's murderer...and here comes KC blaming all her problems and claiming abuse by the one woman who stood by her and defended her through all this. Heh heh heh.

I think that would be funny. They both deserve it Oooh I feel evil! 

When I read your initial post about what you thought may have happened, it crossed my mind that with the phone pings showing that Casey left the house the nite of 6/15 (after an argument with Cindy,) and drove around most of the nite, I wondered if Casey's defense might be that she left Caylee at home with Cindy and that she never saw Caylee again after that. What if Cindy was the "nanny" Casey said she left her child with? Cindy did babysit Caylee and didn't she call Cindy "nan" as in that video where Caylee sings "You are My Sunshine?" Casey kept telling the cops that she left Caylee with the nanny and that the nanny was the last person she saw Caylee with, etc. Well, what if her defense is that Cindy is the nanny????

Won't fly because Lee actually saw the argument and saw Casey leave with Caylee. Also because Cindy kept asking for Caylee, and Casey kept lying. Why would she lie, instead of just saying, "I don't know, I left her with you-where is she?"

Cindy's first question to Casey when Casey came back was "where is Caylee?" If she'd disposed of Caylee herself, she'd want to avoid the subject. It wouldn't be the first thing she brought up.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: December 30, 2008, 12:53:13 AM »

I really believe that the PI guy was out there video taping that area to show there was no body there, and the body was prolly in the freezer in the Ant's garage  where Casey put her on the morning she called Tony to come get her from the amscot parking lot...Thats prolly why she had the freezer pops and the chicken that morning because she got them out of the freezer when she put the body in there that morning..........Then sometimes in Late Nov. Lee put the body in the woods called the meter man and told him to call again and this time ....wala...the body was there ...that way they can say the body wasnt there when the Pi videod the area....and now that Casey is in jail, someone ( the kidnapper) put the body in those same woods.........They really think they are smart, but trying to clear Casey is gonna get them all locked up,,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: December 30, 2008, 12:56:48 AM »

I really believe that the PI guy was out there video taping that area to show there was no body there, and the body was prolly in the freezer in the Ant's garage  where Casey put her on the morning she called Tony to come get her from the amscot parking lot...Thats prolly why she had the freezer pops and the chicken that morning because she got them out of the freezer when she put the body in there that morning..........Then sometimes in Late Nov. Lee put the body in the woods called the meter man and told him to call again and this time ....wala...the body was there ...that way they can say the body wasnt there when the Pi videod the area....and now that Casey is in jail, someone ( the kidnapper) put the body in those same woods.........They really think they are smart, but trying to clear Casey is gonna get them all locked up,,,

You really think she put Caylee in the freezer where either one of her parents could have opened it ?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1523 on: December 30, 2008, 12:59:28 AM »

You really think she put Caylee in the freezer where either one of her parents could have opened it ?
if the body was under alot of food, and Casey knew how things ran in that house...the food they ate everyday was prolly in the refrigerator in the house and the freezer held other stuff like frozen veggies and things  and so yea,,,, but only until she clued Cindy in on where it was, and that began this cover up to save casey.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: December 30, 2008, 01:00:44 AM »

Cindy, George and Lee did alot of work to try to make LE and the public believe that Casey did not do this. So much work, they might be facing charges. The items at the scene pointed to their house. I think they might have to give up to LE and the State's Attorney what they did to obstruct and be willing to testify truthfully, else who knows what the scheme team might have in mind as a defense.  Baez's number one concern is his client. If Cindy could force Casey to keep a baby she didn't want, she is the one with all the power. Cindy could be the one that Casey is protecting, not some phantom Xanax Nanny. Trials are not about finding the truth it seems.

Casey doesn't have it in her to protect someone else, and I think all it will take is for the jury to hear her first interview with LE, for them to know that. I hope they get to hear her phone call home, where she talks to Cindy and Lee and Kristina, because her personality shows through very clearly there.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1525 on: December 30, 2008, 01:01:22 AM »

If the body was in the freezer wouldn't that have preserved the body more.  When they found her all there was were bones.  I don't think that could be due to the condition of the body when it was found.  Unless she had moved her several times.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: December 30, 2008, 01:03:38 AM »

Uhh    she was already decomposing when she put her in there, and thats the reason Lee prolly put her out there in mid Nov ....to give the body a chance to finish decomposing before he told the meter man to call again on dec 11....

If the body was in the freezer wouldn't that have preserved the body more.  When they found her all there was were bones.  I don't think that could be due to the condition of the body when it was found.  Unless she had moved her several times.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: December 30, 2008, 01:04:46 AM »

Uhh    she was already decomposing when she put her in there, and thats the reason Lee prolly put her out there in mid Nov ....to give the body a chance to finish decomposing before he told the meter man to call again on dec 11....[/color]

I messed this answer up....mine is in RED

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1528 on: December 30, 2008, 01:07:36 AM »

The last seen date was first given as June 7. Then it was the 9th. it was LE who determined that is was June 15 after they looked at Cindy's camera and the embedded date stamp. There are some things that Cindy could be given a pass for, being an out of her mind Grandmother.
I also don't get why when she first grabbed up Casey from Tony's that she didn't bring the roof down over there about the missing child.
Too many lies and head games with each other by the ANTS and maybe the entire thing would have to be looked at from a perspective of the dysfunction they so enjoyed in their relations with each other.
Even Lee said something along the lines of the first night ( July 16th ) at the ANT house, that Cindy and Casey were arguing in the bedroom about something that happened years ago when the primary conversation would have been in a slightly normal family to keep on the focus of where is the baby ? 
They are dumb, dysfunctional people.

I think Casey gave the wrong date to connect Caylee's disappearance with the serial killer known to be loose at the time, and that's why she kept mentioning J Blanchard Park. I don't know if it occurred to any of them, but since Casey knew Caylee died on the 15th or 16th, IMO she needed to make it sound like Caylee had been missing longer, so the time line would point to abduction, instead of pointing straight to her own murder of her daughter.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: December 30, 2008, 01:09:28 AM »

I haven't posted in a while simply because of the holidays and also because I've been trying to wrap my head around a couple of things.

The meter reader revelation (ie, how many times he called and when) really threw me for a loop and I had a lot of trouble accepting his supposed innocence in all this, but then I would read a lot of posts in defense of him and go back on what my gut was telling me.

But, deep inside, I couldn't shake the fact that there is something just not right about someone calling in about what they hint around is Caylee's body FOUR TIMES, three of those times being on three separate days in a row. I want to believe he is just a concerned citizen, but listening to his 911 tapes had me thinking even more that he was somehow in the loop with something -- especially when I heard the flippant way he said "not if they find the freaking body" and the way he kept stressing "Caylee," "the Anthonys' house," etc.

This, added to the whole Kio T thing, who ALSO led LE to the very same area where Caylee was found -- way back in July -- is just driving me crazy. And now there's this video of an Anthony PI filming another associated PI in the very same area again. I know KT was KC's friend and I guess that means we're supposed to believe she would have an idea of where KC would dump her daughter's body, but, for me personally, I couldn't tell you where any of my friends from grammar school would bury their child's body, should anything so horrific ever happen, even it was a former hangout of ours in the area where we buried our pets. I just wouldn't be so sure of myself to say, "This is where it would be." And LE found NOTHING there at that time (when KT led them there) EITHER. So, what is the deal with that area? Why was it visited so many times by so many people, even the psychic Gale St. John, and no one EVER actually found the body until December? I guess I would have to see the area in person to understand why.

Then there were those creepy doll videos I found posted on YouTube as "Gifts for Caylee RIP" back on June 27. Everyone says that you can go back and change the titles of your videos on YouTube, but that person had 2 videos of those same dolls and both videos said the very same thing in the title ("Caylee RIP") and I just don't see why that person would go back into 2 videos FIVE MONTHS LATER and change their titles and add annotations and say that these creepy dolls were for Caylee so that she could rest in peace! And every single comment from other viewers on those videos was 5 months old (that is, until other people saw my post here about the videos and people started posting new comments to the person -- but before that, everything was from 5 months ago, from June).

Honest to God, I think there is something much bigger going on here than any of us can imagine, and I just can't figure it out.

As someone else pointed out, the statement KC made to her brother about checking "places locally, places that are familiar to us, to our FAMILY" is driving me insane -- and that other reference to a place that she and her friend would be familiar with.

I have always felt like other people besides Casey are in this somehow -- ie, that they have known since the end of June that Caylee was not alive. I will stand by this feeling until something is proven otherwise. I can't help it. It's just a really strong feeling.

And I just realized I sound like idiotic KC ("in my gut" blah blah blah) when I say that, so I'm sorry!

I think I'm going to have to just hold my breath and my thoughts until the evidence comes out. I want to know whose fingerprints they find on that tape and on the bags (besides KC's, that is).

Apologies in advance for any typos and for such a long post.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: December 30, 2008, 01:09:48 AM »

Uhh    she was already decomposing when she put her in there, and thats the reason Lee prolly put her out there in mid Nov ....to give the body a chance to finish decomposing before he told the meter man to call again on dec 11....[/color]

Uhhhh  I don't think so.  I think you just disproved your own theory.   If she put Caylee in the freezer AFTER she started decompoing, the decomp smell would be in the garage, in the freezer, in the air, everywhere. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1531 on: December 30, 2008, 01:10:22 AM »

Just signed on - haven't had a chance to read back.

Higher Hopes - did lee know the meter man?  I'm confused 
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: December 30, 2008, 01:10:34 AM »

[/quote   I never thought of that.  I'm so confused everytime we get more information.  The thing that keeps my hopes up is that the Grand Jury made thier decision in very little time and the body had not even been found yet.  I just want justice for this precious baby and for anyone who helped or knew and covered it up to go to jail too! 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1533 on: December 30, 2008, 01:12:09 AM »

I haven't posted in a while simply because of the holidays and also because I've been trying to wrap my head around a couple of things.

The meter reader revelation (ie, how many times he called and when) really threw me for a loop and I had a lot of trouble accepting his supposed innocence in all this, but then I would read a lot of posts in defense of him and go back on what my gut was telling me.

But, deep inside, I couldn't shake the fact that there is something just not right about someone calling in about what they hint around is Caylee's body FOUR TIMES, three of those times being on three separate days in a row. I want to believe he is just a concerned citizen, but listening to his 911 tapes had me thinking even more that he was somehow in the loop with something -- especially when I heard the flippant way he said "not if they find the freaking body" and the way he kept stressing "Caylee," "the Anthonys' house," etc.

This, added to the whole Kio T thing, who ALSO led LE to the very same area where Caylee was found -- way back in July -- is just driving me crazy. And now there's this video of an Anthony PI filming another associated PI in the very same area again. I know KT was KC's friend and I guess that means we're supposed to believe she would have an idea of where KC would dump her daughter's body, but, for me personally, I couldn't tell you where any of my friends from grammar school would bury their child's body, should anything so horrific ever happen, even it was a former hangout of ours in the area where we buried our pets. I just wouldn't be so sure of myself to say, "This is where it would be." And LE found NOTHING there at that time (when KT led them there) EITHER. So, what is the deal with that area? Why was it visited so many times by so many people, even the psychic Gale St. John, and no one EVER actually found the body until December? I guess I would have to see the area in person to understand why.

Then there were those creepy doll videos I found posted on YouTube as "Gifts for Caylee RIP" back on June 27. Everyone says that you can go back and change the titles of your videos on YouTube, but that person had 2 videos of those same dolls and both videos said the very same thing in the title ("Caylee RIP") and I just don't see why that person would go back into 2 videos FIVE MONTHS LATER and change their titles and add annotations and say that these creepy dolls were for Caylee so that she could rest in peace! And every single comment from other viewers on those videos was 5 months old (that is, until other people saw my post here about the videos and people started posting new comments to the person -- but before that, everything was from 5 months ago, from June).

Honest to God, I think there is something much bigger going on here than any of us can imagine, and I just can't figure it out.

As someone else pointed out, the statement KC made to her brother about checking "places locally, places that are familiar to us, to our FAMILY" is driving me insane -- and that other reference to a place that she and her friend would be familiar with.

I have always felt like other people besides Casey are in this somehow -- ie, that they have known since the end of June that Caylee was not alive. I will stand by this feeling until something is proven otherwise. I can't help it. It's just a really strong feeling.

And I just realized I sound like idiotic KC ("in my gut" blah blah blah) when I say that, so I'm sorry!

I think I'm going to have to just hold my breath and my thoughts until the evidence comes out. I want to know whose fingerprints they find on that tape and on the bags (besides KC's, that is).

I totally agree with you!!!!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: December 30, 2008, 01:14:31 AM »

Hi guys, just checking in from work (YUK)!

June 15th is the last time we absolutely know for a fact Caylee was alive and that was based on the video Kat just referenced, right?

IF we believe George, then the last time we know for certain she was alive is the 16th.

Jesse is no longer sure that he heard Caylee on the phone, and no one else saw her after the 15th, other than George.

All of the times Tony said Caylee was at his apt. were prior to the 15th.

I'm just getting it str8 in my head. I've got all that right? TIA! 
Another thing that really bothers me is the answering machine message nearly 10 mins long left on the Great Grandmothers phone line.  Casey's cell records show a call that long on that day, and according to the Great Grandmother the recording sounded like a small child.
I have often wondered if this was Casey's way of buying an alibi, if these were Caylee's last moments and the call was accidently made while trying to work with Caylee, all in all it bothers me.  Why the need for so many people to "hear" Caylee on and around that day?  Jesse and the Great Grandma...why?

This is a very simple one. Casey wanted people to think Caylee was still alive. She'd already killed her and was starting to get asked questions. She'd gotten that tattoo and told the tatoo artist she was bringing Caylee to the next appointment. People were curious about Caylee so Casey decided to make some calls with Caylee in the background.

This would be VERY easy to do since she had a lot of tapes of Caylee on facebook and myspace, etc....All she had to do would be play one of them, like the one of Caylee reading her book, and then while she was talking, pretend to talk to Caylee. "Caylee get off the table." She called the two people most likely to worry about Caylee besides Cindy--Jesse and Shirley. It was just her way of trying to keep control of the information. Those two went around saying they knew Caylee was still alive as of the 24th, and that kept the timeline confusing for a long time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
edit...just removing the huge blank space after the post
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 08:54:02 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: December 30, 2008, 01:18:45 AM »

The meter reader revelation (ie, how many times he called and when) really threw me for a loop and I had a lot of trouble accepting his supposed innocence in all this, but then I would read a lot of posts in defense of him and go back on what my ...............Apologies in advance for any typos and for such a long post.

I totally agree with you!!!!

Thanks!!!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1536 on: December 30, 2008, 01:20:05 AM »

Your post is very interesting.  I still think KC killed Caylee and have many theories of how things went down.  The thing I find the most interesting is the money!  Where is all the money coming from for the defense, etc.  No one in that family is working.  LA may be working but he has his own home with his own bills.  How are the A's paying their bills and buying food, etc.?  I think they should follow the money trail and that it will be very telling.  I think the A's and KC know some pretty shady people who may be helping them with $$$$.  Just my opinion and no proof to back it up.

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: December 30, 2008, 01:22:54 AM »

Your post is very interesting.  I still think KC killed Caylee and have many theories of how things went down.  The thing I find the most interesting is the money!  Where is all the money coming from for the defense, etc.  No one in that family is working.  LA may be working but he has his own home with his own bills.  How are the A's paying their bills and buying food, etc.?  I think they should follow the money trail and that it will be very telling.  I think the A's and KC know some pretty shady people who may be helping them with $$$$.  Just my opinion and no proof to back it up.
[/quote]

That's a very good point, about all the money. I keep thinking about Shirley's e-mails about CA not having any money. I also remember reading that CA had to file for bankruptcy in May 08. I am not sure where I read that.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1538 on: December 30, 2008, 01:24:41 AM »

Hello Monkeys,    I got a call today from someone that lives in Orlando.....and they have a different story about what the Ant's did with the toys from Caylees memorial.......and its not what they said they did.................These people make me sick!
What are they saying?   
My friend says she saw this with her own eyes and she says that the A's and kidfinders road down the streets of a lowerclass neighborhood and just passed the toys out to kids they saw on the side of the road...just throwing them out ot them and that when these kids took them home their parents made them throw them in the trash because they didnt want their kids playing with stuff from a memorial site....She says you could see them in trash cans all over the area...

If this is what happened, wonder if the story about the kids at the mission is true..    Could be that was one bunch of the toys, and this is what the A's did with another bunch.   

I have no ideal,,,,thats prolly what happened.....All I know is that the woman I talked to tonight just told me that and she doesnt live far from the Anthony's and she has no reason to lie.........And I dont doubt what she said either, sounds like the A's to me.....I just was letting everybody know what I was told.........

I think you mean IDEA!!  Let me get this straight, all the neighbors just happened to have their trash out and the all stuff animals just happened to be in eye sight!!  No way!!

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: December 30, 2008, 01:30:25 AM »

Watched NG last night...in which they were talking about CA abusing KC... So you would think that if KC was so afraid of her mother...especially being choked on the 15th, that she would have been on her best behavior.... KC wasn't abused, nor was she afraid... I know if this goes to trial, no matter what card the defense tries to play, is going to p*ss me off to no end.

Sociopaths respond very differently to abuse than normal people. You or I would be scared of Cindy after a confrontation like that. But that's not how Casey's wired. Any attempt to abuse or control or intimidate her, would just make her determined to get even. And she has probably been like that from a very young age. I don't know if CA abused Casey or not, but IMO she turned a blind eye to some serious abuse at some point, and Casey understood how that worked and turned it to her own advantage after she killed Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.