April 27, 2024, 11:29:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341356 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: December 30, 2008, 01:31:00 AM »

Your post is very interesting.  I still think KC killed Caylee and have many theories of how things went down.  The thing I find the most interesting is the money!  Where is all the money coming from for the defense, etc.  No one in that family is working.  LA may be working but he has his own home with his own bills.  How are the A's paying their bills and buying food, etc.?  I think they should follow the money trail and that it will be very telling.  I think the A's and KC know some pretty shady people who may be helping them with $$$$.  Just my opinion and no proof to back it up.

Wonder if they will use some of their endless money to buy a shady good jury consultant.  Wouldn't use the one from Scott Peterson's case if I were them.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1541 on: December 30, 2008, 01:37:27 AM »

Goodnight monkeys!  I need to get to bed as I just can't take anymore of this tonight.  I kept away from it for 3 days and today has been a wild one.  I had finally reached the point where I wasn't thinking of little Caylee all the time.  That was until tonight on NG when I heard the video of her asking her papa if he was tired.  Then the tears came again.  My granddaughter calls my husband papa and it hurts to hear her and know this was the last video of her.  I want this to be over soon so there can be justice for Caylee. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: December 30, 2008, 01:37:31 AM »

Hello Monkeys,    I got a call today from someone that lives in Orlando.....and they have a different story about what the Ant's did with the toys from Caylees memorial.......and its not what they said they did.................These people make me sick!
What are they saying?   
My friend says she saw this with her own eyes and she says that the A's and kidfinders road down the streets of a lowerclass neighborhood and just passed the toys out to kids they saw on the side of the road...just throwing them out ot them and that when these kids took them home their parents made them throw them in the trash because they didnt want their kids playing with stuff from a memorial site....She says you could see them in trash cans all over the area...

If this is what happened, wonder if the story about the kids at the mission is true..    Could be that was one bunch of the toys, and this is what the A's did with another bunch.   

I have no ideal,,,,thats prolly what happened.....All I know is that the woman I talked to tonight just told me that and she doesnt live far from the Anthony's and she has no reason to lie.........And I dont doubt what she said either, sounds like the A's to me.....I just was letting everybody know what I was told.........

I think you mean IDEA!!  Let me get this straight, all the neighbors just happened to have their trash out and the all stuff animals just happened to be in eye sight!!  No way!!

No way.  You have the right idealidea. 

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1543 on: December 30, 2008, 01:43:03 AM »

Hello Monkeys,    I got a call today from someone that lives in Orlando.....and they have a different story about what the Ant's did with the toys from Caylees memorial.......and its not what they said they did.................These people make me sick!
What are they saying?   
My friend says she saw this with her own eyes and she says that the A's and kidfinders road down the streets of a lowerclass neighborhood and just passed the toys out to kids they saw on the side of the road...just throwing them out ot them and that when these kids took them home their parents made them throw them in the trash because they didnt want their kids playing with stuff from a memorial site....She says you could see them in trash cans all over the area...

If this is what happened, wonder if the story about the kids at the mission is true..    Could be that was one bunch of the toys, and this is what the A's did with another bunch.   

I have no ideal,,,,thats prolly what happened.....All I know is that the woman I talked to tonight just told me that and she doesnt live far from the Anthony's and she has no reason to lie.........And I dont doubt what she said either, sounds like the A's to me.....I just was letting everybody know what I was told.........

I think you mean IDEA!!  Let me get this straight, all the neighbors just happened to have their trash out and the all stuff animals just happened to be in eye sight!!  No way!!

I'm with you MT and Budsgirl. I saw that post last night on another site about the stuffed animals and HigherHopes says her "friend" Called her and told her this morning. It was about 8:30 last night I saw that on a different crime site. Hmmmm. Another "friend" with iffy info.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: December 30, 2008, 01:43:25 AM »

What are they saying?   

uhhhh   no not trash.....the dumpsters that they throw their stuff in.......any way I am just telling what I was told, no big deal.    , dont have to believe it just what I was told.......and uhhh I guess we all have typo's in here......Im sure I can spell right but I can also read what people write even if they mess up once in awhile, no big deal........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: December 30, 2008, 01:44:08 AM »

What are they saying?   

I'm with you MT and Budsgirl. I saw that post last night on another site about the stuffed animals and HigherHopes says her "friend" Called her and told her this morning. It was about 8:30 last night I saw that on a different crime site. Hmmmm. Another "friend" with iffy info.

Also who is "Prolly" Is that someones name???? Never heard of that word.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1546 on: December 30, 2008, 01:46:12 AM »

Oh, I am the queen of typos!!!  No doubt there!!   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: December 30, 2008, 01:46:37 AM »

What are they saying?   

Look  i see no need to rake me over the coals.......I was just talking to a friend, and this woman is just someone that I know, and I had no ideal that it was on another site, but if she saw it Im sure someone else did also, but whatever...and do you know that what she said was iffy....................I sure dont!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1548 on: December 30, 2008, 01:48:02 AM »

What are they saying?   

uhhhh   no not trash.....the dumpsters that they throw their stuff in.......any way I am just telling what I was told, no big deal.    , dont have to believe it just what I was told.......and uhhh I guess we all have typo's in here......Im sure I can spell right but I can also read what people write even if they mess up once in awhile, no big deal........

I am sorry to offend if it does but that is not a typo.. You spell that word like that all the time. If you look back at your old posts you always say ideal for "idea" also Prolly and I just realized you mean probably. Never heard anyone say prolly for probably but I just realized a 4 year old I used to babysit talks like that and she has a really bad speech problem.

This attacking other posters over silly stuff like this is going to stop NOW!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 01:53:55 AM by klaasend » Logged
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1549 on: December 30, 2008, 01:51:59 AM »

What are they saying?   

I was signing off of here and saw this and wanted to respond.  I think we all can tell that HH was saying probably (prolly).  Is there a need to be mean on here?  I'm new but we all make typos.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: December 30, 2008, 01:52:08 AM »

HH - it sounds like an unlikely story/rumor about the toys but if true I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.  No matter, it won't bring Caylee back.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1551 on: December 30, 2008, 01:53:15 AM »

HH - it sounds like an unlikely story/rumor about the toys but if true I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.  No matter, it won't bring Caylee back.

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Good night Klaas!
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1552 on: December 30, 2008, 01:53:32 AM »

What are they saying?   

Look  i see no need to rake me over the coals.......I was just talking to a friend, and this woman is just someone that I know, and I had no ideal that it was on another site, but if she saw it Im sure someone else did also, but whatever...and do you know that what she said was iffy....................I sure dont!

Yes, It is "iffy" because first of all, why would there be children on the side of the road there to accept toys?? Also you say the person saw them hand out the toys and then saw the kids take the stuffed animals home and their parents didn't let them have it because it was fro a memorial site. The problem with that is, the kids wouldn't go home and say is from a mem site, secondly, if it were a low income neighborhood, the parents would sell the things on Ebay to make money off them or keep them just because of how popular the case is. Just sonds very weird. Also the news in Fla showed the kids receiveing the toys.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: December 30, 2008, 01:54:14 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

I agree, it does sound like an unlikely story.

Night, Klaas.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: December 30, 2008, 01:54:22 AM »

What are they saying?   

I am sorry to offend if it does but that is not a typo.. You spell that word like that all the time. If you look back at your old posts you always say ideal for "idea" also Prolly and I just realized you mean probably. Never heard anyone say prolly for probably but I just realized a 4 year old I used to babysit talks like that and she has a really bad speech problem.
well, I asure you I dont have a speech problem, and if the way I decide to write things is a problem than Im sure you can figure out a way to just look over it, and when I write prolly it is because thats just my way to shorten the word, and since you figured it out Im sure others can too,

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: December 30, 2008, 01:54:33 AM »

STOP IT NOW
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1556 on: December 30, 2008, 01:56:23 AM »

What are they saying?   

I was signing off of here and saw this and wanted to respond.  I think we all can tell that HH was saying probably (prolly).  Is there a need to be mean on here?  I'm new but we all make typos.

Ummm. excuse me but I did not know at first she was trying to say probably. I had NEVER heard anyone say that. I wasn't being mean at all, just because I didn't know what the heck she was saying and I asked... That makes me mean. Guess I am going to hell if thats mean.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: December 30, 2008, 01:57:40 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Yes I know.....nothing ever will.....I was just joining in with the other talk and this girl I know told me this, but I agree if true we will find out about it soon enough,,GoodNight............

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1558 on: December 30, 2008, 01:57:58 AM »

KLASS- Just to let you know, I was typing at the same time as you and I did not see your post until after I said that.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: December 30, 2008, 01:58:05 AM »

PJ....if your here... you have mail.....important..............

Thank You HH!!!!
I just read your mail so now am back on SM to see if you have more news?????  Oh but I hope so more than you know.

Big Hugs from Me to Thee flower
PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.