April 27, 2024, 09:54:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341344 times)
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: December 30, 2008, 02:01:01 AM »

Hello Monkeys,    I got a call today from someone that lives in Orlando.....and they have a different story about what the Ant's did with the toys from Caylees memorial.......and its not what they said they did.................These people make me sick!

Oh NO HH!!!!
What did you hear?  Please don't say that they (Anthonys) need to be hated even more now than they already are???????

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: December 30, 2008, 02:01:14 AM »

I've written down names, you know who you are.  Attaching fellow posters for their spelling errors is not a very mature or constructive thing to do. 

If I read back in the  morning to see this has continued those responsible may end up without posting privileges for a while.

GOODNIGHT ALLL!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: December 30, 2008, 02:02:12 AM »

PJ....if your here... you have mail.....important..............

Thank You HH!!!!
I just read your mail so now am back on SM to see if you have more news?????  Oh but I hope so more than you know.

Big Hugs from Me to Thee flower
PJ flower

Your Welcome,   just wanted to give you the news......Ill get back with you in the morning......Hope you had a nice Holliday season.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: December 30, 2008, 02:09:50 AM »

Found this on another BLOG

LEE THE FATHER????????

I have a sneaking suspicion that Lee is the “father”. On Nancy Grace  (I, me, CasuallyCool, thinks the original poster was referring to one of the jail visits), George said “Caylee is so beautiful, Casey replied she is captiving” George says ” She has your blood and my sons, AT THAT SPLIT SECOND CINDY PUT HER HANDS ON HER MOUTH AND COVERED IT AS IF SHE WAS HORRIFIED. George glanced at her and said ” Caylee has Cindy’s and my blood also.. The body language said it all, and it was only a split second reaction.

I don't have the video, but the transcript below is a little different than the bloggers.

Aired December 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GEORGE ANTHONY, CASEY ANTHONY`S FATHER: She is beautiful. You know that, I know that. And I`m hoping.

CASEY ANTHONY, MOTHER OF MISSING CAYLEE: I hear that every day. I know.

G. ANTHONY: I said, you know, that the photos of her are beautiful. But when you see her in front of you, the eyes.

C. ANTHONY: She`s captivating. She`s absolutely captivating.

G. ANTHONY: She has a personality that`s so, so remarkable. And I said, I owe that, you know, to my daughter, I owe that to my wife, myself, I — you know, my son. Other family members that have made her so excitable because she`s just a fantastic little girl.

C. ANTHONY: She has the best in all of us, and that`s something I`ve been thinking about. She has the best that we all do. And she shows it all the time. I mean, she has the little quirky things about her that you do, you know, or that you have and same thing with mom.

I mean, she is the best of the four of us. She is. She`s that top point in our star. You said that we`re like a hand. We`re also like a star.

G. ANTHONY: There`s a lot of hard decisions to make. We`re trying to find that little girl. We`re trying.

C. ANTHONY: I know you are.

G. ANTHONY: I mean all of us have experienced a lot of different things. We have so many questions. We have emotions and — but if there is anything at all that you want to share, you know, you`ve got to share it. You know, write it down. You know? I mean, I know Mr. Baez is working on your best interest, but, you know.

C. ANTHONY: My number one.

G. ANTHONY: Let me ask you something. Would you be interested in talking to, like, an FBI guy or something?

C. ANTHONY: Anyone that you guys want to bring in, I`ll talk to.

G. ANTHONY: OK. That`s great, that`s great news. OK.

Thank-you for posting this, one thing with this conversation, I don't believe for a second Casey and the rest don't know who the father is. How sad when discussing Caylee's looks and personality, something of the father his looks or personality anything isn't discussed. Now I figure that would not be talked about during a jail visit, but the thought for me is, if Caylee were alive, how sad she wouldn't be told something about her father. Someday she would have wanted to know something I'm sure. It seems selfish to me.

How on earth could Casey possibly know which sperm resulted in Caylee? Do you think she knew she was pregnant the instant the sperm hit the egg? Or do you think it's from a resemblance? Caylee looks like Lee. The guy who looks most like he could be her Dad claims he never slept with Casey. 

I think Casey "learned" that fathers really aren't important, by watching the way George treats Cindy. Cindy yells a lot, but in the end she is the only one who actually puts money into the family, or takes any interest in the kids. So from Casey's POV a Dad is just someone who spends money Mom could be spending on the kids.   

Plus, Casey was sharing Caylee with the Grunds until Richard Grund made Jesse get a paternity test. So if there had been a REAL father, and she knew who it was, she'd have tapped him for help next, after RG said "what are we going to do about the daycare situation?" She didn't find an alternate family to the Grunds, because there isn't one. Either she doesn't know who the father is, or it's Lee.

One thing we do know for sure. There is no guy out there, who slept with Casey, who's going, "OMG--I slept with her around that time....that baby could be MINE!" Not a single one. If Caylee's biological father cared, we'd KNOW who he was, because he'd be saying, "wait. I slept with her around the right time...gimme a paternity test. I think that's my baby."

Nobody did, because they're all thinking instead, "wow--I wonder which of those other guys she was seeing in December it is....we just did it once/twice/casually/standing up....it couldn't be me."  Didn't her own uncle accuse her of pulling a train sometime in December?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1564 on: December 30, 2008, 02:09:59 AM »

I have spoken with Klaas and she has given me permission to be off topic with this post. For Klaas, all the mods, and all long time monkeys, this is a difficult night.

I don't know if this is a good way to let posters know, so forgive me, please, if it isn't. I flipped to the lounge, and out of habit always look to see if Peaches is showing as the last poster in her thread.  I've been anxious about an update. My heart stopped when I saw the topic title. I post this here, knowing there is no good way to tell anyone that remembers Peaches from her active days in Natalee's discussion and her inspiration in her own rally prayer thread. Scared Monkeys has lost a friend. This world has lost a truly special and inspirational person. Our prayers should continue for her family and loved ones. Peaches made her mark in this world and has left a permanent thumbprint on my heart.

Dear Father, Thank you for Your gift of Peaches to us. Please hold those who love her in Your hands and bring them Your Comfort. Manifest in the lives of all those who are hurting now, Your promise that all things work for good who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose. Amen.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: December 30, 2008, 02:20:36 AM »

Cindy, George and Lee did alot of work to try to make LE and the public believe that Casey did not do this. So much work, they might be facing charges. The items at the scene pointed to their house. I think they might have to give up to LE and the State's Attorney what they did to obstruct and be willing to testify truthfully, else who knows what the scheme team might have in mind as a defense.  Baez's number one concern is his client. If Cindy could force Casey to keep a baby she didn't want, she is the one with all the power. Cindy could be the one that Casey is protecting, not some phantom Xanax Nanny. Trials are not about finding the truth it seems.

Casey doesn't have it in her to protect someone else, and I think all it will take is for the jury to hear her first interview with LE, for them to know that. I hope they get to hear her phone call home, where she talks to Cindy and Lee and Kristina, because her personality shows through very clearly there.
Oh, I didn't mean that was what I thought, I really meant that trials are not about finding the truth. Well, this one with this defense team.  Cindy has made herself and the rest of the ANTS look like actual suspects. A two fold family conspiracy a. ) collect funds for the find Caylee pitch to the nation b. ) try to get Casey off. And garner sympathy for themselves.

ps, The freezer idea, wouldn't the remains show that ? Freezing would have preserved more.
I just hope that all the things that were removed from the house and the woods leave no doubt as to time of death, how long the remains were in the woods and the fingerprint evidence from the duct tape indicates who used the duct tape.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1566 on: December 30, 2008, 02:21:31 AM »

I hate to ask, but I have been really sick and caught the tail end about Lee A being charged possibly on Nancy Grace.  Can anyone tell me what has happened for the past few days?  I tried to go through all the posts, but started getting dizzy....pretty please.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: December 30, 2008, 02:24:15 AM »

Found this on another BLOG

LEE THE FATHER????????

I have a sneaking suspicion that Lee is the “father”. On Nancy Grace  (I, me, CasuallyCool, thinks the original poster was referring to one of the jail visits), George said “Caylee is so beautiful, Casey replied she is captiving” George says ” She has your blood and my sons, AT THAT SPLIT SECOND CINDY PUT HER HANDS ON HER MOUTH AND COVERED IT AS IF SHE WAS HORRIFIED. George glanced at her and said ” Caylee has Cindy’s and my blood also.. The body language said it all, and it was only a split second reaction.

I don't remember this.

no rose colored glasses

As no confirmation has ever emerged ... there are some who are so determined to implicate Lee Anthony as the father of Caylee that they will twist every truth in their attempt to accomplish that objective.

Until credible backup exists from an official or family source ... I will not go there.

The following is the actual words of George and Cindy Anthony that the blogger is referring to.

Janet

+++++++

NANCY GRACE
More Formal Charges Against Casey Anthony
Aired September 19, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

G. ANTHONY: She`s beautiful. You know that, I know that. And I.

C. ANTHONY: I hear that every day. I know.

G. ANTHONY: I said, you know, that the photos of her are beautiful. But when you see her in front of you, the eyes.

C. ANTHONY: She`s captivating. She is absolutely captivating.

G. ANTHONY: She has a personality that`s -- so, so remarkable. We`ve got to get that little girl back anyway we can, and we`re doing everything we can ...

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/19/ng.01.html

I just had a horrible thought. And I apologize to Rick Plesea, wherever he is, for having this thought, but it's there now.

What if RICK is the father? He says Casey pulled a train the December before Caylee was born. How does he know? Was he there? Was he IN the room? Did he participate? Is that why he "knows" Lee couldn't be the father? 

I know. It's preposterous. But then everything about these people is preposterous.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: December 30, 2008, 02:25:25 AM »

I have spoken with Klaas and she has given me permission to be off topic with this post. For Klaas, all the mods, and all long time monkeys, this is a difficult night.

I don't know if this is a good way to let posters know, so forgive me, please, if it isn't. I flipped to the lounge, and out of habit always look to see if Peaches is showing as the last poster in her thread.  I've been anxious about an update. My heart stopped when I saw the topic title. I post this here, knowing there is no good way to tell anyone that remembers Peaches from her active days in Natalee's discussion and her inspiration in her own rally prayer thread. Scared Monkeys has lost a friend. This world has lost a truly special and inspirational person. Our prayers should continue for her family and loved ones. Peaches made her mark in this world and has left a permanent thumbprint on my heart.

Dear Father, Thank you for Your gift of Peaches to us. Please hold those who love her in Your hands and bring them Your Comfort. Manifest in the lives of all those who are hurting now, Your promise that all things work for good who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose. Amen.

CBB, I didn't know her, but she seems like an amazing woman. My deepest sympathies for your loss, and to all the monkeys who knew and loved her.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1569 on: December 30, 2008, 02:30:43 AM »

OT: OMG What happened to Peaches?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: December 30, 2008, 02:34:17 AM »

OT: OMG What happened to Peaches?

She passed away yesterday, ShellBell, from the ravages of her disease she had battled all this long time.  We are all so sorry as I know you are.  I have sent email to Tylergal.

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: December 30, 2008, 02:37:28 AM »

I hate to ask, but I have been really sick and caught the tail end about Lee A being charged possibly on Nancy Grace.  Can anyone tell me what has happened for the past few days?  I tried to go through all the posts, but started getting dizzy....pretty please.

I was so tired I fell asleep watching NG but this is what I made of it.  Others with more knowledge, please feel free to correct this information.

It seems Lee's own attorney has said that Lee might be charged with things like obstruction of an investigation and accomplice after the fact.  Did not seem to be related to actual crime against Caylee but more of aiding and abetting in concealment.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: December 30, 2008, 02:38:54 AM »

I had a very odd thing happen to me yesterday that made me think of Casey and her friends. I have Myspace account only so that I can look at other people's Myspace accounts, such as when they send me a link to photos of their kids, etc. Anyway, one of my friends kept nagging me to put a photo of myself on my account, so yesterday I finally did.

Not long after I had added the photo, I got a message from someone else on Myspace saying that he had seen my photo and wanted to know if I was interested in "casual sex" with him. This guy claimed to be 25 years old, although he could, of course, have been a 100 year old ax murderer. The thing is, what if he really is a 25 year old and was serious? I mean, is this what people in their 20s do with Myspace accounts? Do they just contact people at random for "casual sex"? If so, I guess Casey wasn't all that different from some other folks out there. 

Sure. this is very common. There are plenty of young people (mostly girls) who are not looking for sex online, but it's pretty normal to use the net to find sex partners.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1573 on: December 30, 2008, 02:39:41 AM »

Thank you, Fuzzball. I knew that many posters here had really come on board when Caylee's case broke, but there are some who have been here for a long time and we felt they should know.

I didn't mean to damper discussion. There is just so little anyone can do, but somehow honoring Peaches in the various threads seemed appropriate. She loved us, and we loved her. Klaas made her a wonderful and whimsical basket and sent it to her from the monkeys not too long ago, and she sat on her deck with a slingshot from it. That was Peaches. Spunky, fighting every step of the way, maintaining a positive outlook, encouraging US, maintaing a sharp sense of humor, walking in a deep faith, and loving her husband and daughter. She will be missed, and tonight, I appreciate you all for letting those who need to honor her, do so here.

It's OK to go on with discussion. Until Peaches became ill, she would have been right here in the thick of it.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: December 30, 2008, 02:42:57 AM »

I was so tired I fell asleep watching NG but this is what I made of it.  Others with more knowledge, please feel free to correct this information.

It seems Lee's own attorney has said that Lee might be charged with things like obstruction of an investigation and accomplice after the fact.  Did not seem to be related to actual crime against Caylee but more of aiding and abetting in concealment.

Also, a private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: December 30, 2008, 02:45:45 AM »

KatGram, remember Tony commenting on Casey have things from a freezer with her when he picked her up at Amscot when she left her car?  I have always wondered if those were items she had placed around the body in the trunk, frozen foods from the Anthony freezer to slow down the decomp process.

Then she took them out of the trunk.  Tony commented that he didn't actually touch them and I wonder if Casey was able to handle them because they had then thawed to the point she could touch them.  Maybe they were even warm?  So then they ate the freezer pops, etc?  That would certainly get rid of evidence, to eat it.

Don't necessarily think this is what happened, just another possibility and thought.  Dumping frozen food around remains in a bag would keep it cold until they thawed at least.

PERSONA NON GRATA

CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1576 on: December 30, 2008, 03:00:06 AM »

This has come up a couple of times today, the thought of, if someone moved the body, where did they hide her?

LE searched the house and garage fairly early on.  If Caylee was held in the freezer, wouldn't LE know that and be able to prove it?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: December 30, 2008, 03:00:11 AM »

KatGram, remember Tony commenting on Casey have things from a freezer with her when he picked her up at Amscot when she left her car?  I have always wondered if those were items she had placed around the body in the trunk, frozen foods from the Anthony freezer to slow down the decomp process.

Then she took them out of the trunk.  Tony commented that he didn't actually touch them and I wonder if Casey was able to handle them because they had then thawed to the point she could touch them.  Maybe they were even warm?  So then they ate the freezer pops, etc?  That would certainly get rid of evidence, to eat it.

Don't necessarily think this is what happened, just another possibility and thought.  Dumping frozen food around remains in a bag would keep it cold until they thawed at least.
I understabd what you are saying,,I made reference to the same thing about a page back......just a ideal idea, I had to try to esplain everything that is starting to come out about this story!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: December 30, 2008, 03:09:55 AM »

HH, I believe a couple of times Casey backed the car into the garage putting the trunk within inches of that freezer.  Could she have even changed the frozen foods to keep remains cool?

Freezer so close to the trunk has just always creeped me out for unknown reasons.  But replacing the frozen foods every couple of days or so would have given her some time to plot disposal.

PERSONA NON GRATA

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: December 30, 2008, 03:11:36 AM »

I really believe that the PI guy was out there video taping that area to show there was no body there, and the body was prolly in the freezer in the Ant's garage  where Casey put her on the morning she called Tony to come get her from the amscot parking lot...Thats prolly why she had the freezer pops and the chicken that morning because she got them out of the freezer when she put the body in there that morning..........Then sometimes in Late Nov. Lee put the body in the woods called the meter man and told him to call again and this time ....wala...the body was there ...that way they can say the body wasnt there when the Pi videod the area....and now that Casey is in jail, someone ( the kidnapper) put the body in those same woods.........They really think they are smart, but trying to clear Casey is gonna get them all locked up,,,

Hi again HH!

I remember early on there were several Monkeys in agreement that the freezer in the garage should be checked.  Are you thinking that it was early on when the dogs hit in the back yard or just was never looked at?  Have LE now taken possession of the freezer in question?    I'm so unsettled.  I think this case will drive me to depression if it doesn't go to trial soon.

PJ (Paula)

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.