April 28, 2024, 10:31:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341419 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #160 on: December 28, 2008, 01:46:48 PM »

Good Afternoon monkey Friends! 
I have just finished catching up and I must comment on several things
1.Way too much personal info given out including pics.. If I was in hiding it wouldnt seem prudent to post pics, location and so much personal info.
2.Way off topic with pages of personal and social commentary.
3.I am not gay, but resent the implication by armchair experts that gay men are the majority of molesters.. It is uninformed and wrong, gays have enough social stigmas to overcome without being labelled for more.
4.Isn't this thread about Caylee????????
You can throw whatever you want at me, but I felt I had to say this..

I totally agree with all of this and I am throwing you a trophy, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: December 28, 2008, 01:47:26 PM »

NG calls Casey TOT MOM. Over at Fox Orlando, someone gave her the nik TART MOM. LOL

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #162 on: December 28, 2008, 01:47:33 PM »

"Thomas Luka ... Lee Anthony's attorney ... states that Cindy, George and Lee are not prosecution witnesses but ... the state witness list implies otherwise."

Janet..Snow in Seattle is going away.

In response to these attorney's.I find it telling that more experienced high-profile attorney's are not representing Casey,G & C,or Lee.These Attorney's are straight from the Barnum & Bailey Circus..

I kind of like Conway ... at least he's been able to muzzle them.  What I find interesting is that GA & CA don't have separate lawyers.
I bet Conway sat the both of them down, and just told them there is a possibility of the both of you being charged with obstruction and who knows what else, they shut up real fast.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: December 28, 2008, 01:48:00 PM »

I don't mind Conway, he seems intelligent and he has been able to shut them up.
As for the rest of the gaggle of lawyers, looks like they are way out of their league.. they should be in DUI court or repping misdemeanor offenses.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: December 28, 2008, 01:48:38 PM »

"Thomas Luka ... Lee Anthony's attorney ... states that Cindy, George and Lee are not prosecution witnesses but ... the state witness list implies otherwise."

In response to these attorney's.I find it telling that more experienced high-profile attorney's are not representing Casey,G & C,or Lee.These Attorney's are straight from the Barnum & Bailey Circus..

I kind of like Conway ... at least he's been able to muzzle them.  What I find interesting is that GA & CA don't have separate lawyers.

They would only need different lawyers if they were not innocent or guilty, whatever the case may be, of the same thing.
They seem like "throw the other guy under the bus" kind of people to me.  IMO that's exactly what they've done to Caylee.  Thrown her right under the bus to save their precious Casey.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: December 28, 2008, 01:49:52 PM »

All that snow is melting in our area too but ... not fast enough.

The main roads and freeways are clear and wet.  We are driving into Vancouver after church today today to attend a wedding and ... not returning until late.  I hope the temperature remains above freezing.

Keepthefaith ... I agree with ya about both Cindy and George's attorney and ... Lee's attorney.  Statements to the media imply they are do not have an indepth knowledge of the Casey Anthony case.  It appears that they are taking advantage of their 15 minutes of fame.  I question their professionalism.

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: December 28, 2008, 01:55:06 PM »

Thanks Nut.. I say what I feel, it usually gets me in trouble although I have learned as I got older to phrase things slightly better

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: December 28, 2008, 01:59:12 PM »

All that snow is melting in our area too but ... not fast enough.

The main roads and freeways are clear and wet.  We are driving into Vancouver after church today today to attend a wedding and ... not returning until late.  I hope the temperature remains above freezing.

Keepthefaith ... I agree with ya about both Cindy and George's attorney and ... Lee's attorney.  Statements to the media imply they are do not have an indepth knowledge of the Casey Anthony case.  It appears that they are taking advantage of their 15 minutes of fame.  I question their professionalism.

Janet.

One would think their lawyers would be a little more on the ball with facts, otherwise maybe they should not talk to the press. Have a fun, safe trip today.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #168 on: December 28, 2008, 02:04:44 PM »

From Richard Grunds Myspace blog:

Sunday, December 28, 2008

December a time to remember two innocents I loved
Current mood: thoughtful
Category: Life

Today is the second anniversary of my beloved dog Samson leaving us and crossing the Rainbow Bridge.  The loss of Caylee and her confirmed departure to Heaven happening this month makes December a time to remember two innocents that we loved and who loved each other.

Samson was 170 lbs of pure love, innocence and happiness.  He lived to be loved and to love in return.  He was the product of inbreeding so he was a prennial puppy whose body matured but his mind didn't.  He would chase butterflies and run from Florida Lizards.  I would chastise him for being a poor excuse for a Rottweiler when a Florida Lizard would startle him and he would run away from them.  He would never come back in from outside unless you patted his head and told him he was okay.  He would smile and express his love for you with the wagging of his curled tail and that toothy grin of his.

He played a practical joke on me where he would make me think he wanted to go out and when I walked over to the sliding glass door he would jump into my seat on the sofa.  His body would shake as he waited for me to lovingly chastise him and jump on top of him.

Whenever I appear on Nancy Grace they show pictures of Caylee and Sammy together, which is so cool because now everyone knows about my Sammy.  He LOVED little Caylee.  She had this blue chair that would bounce when she got excited and she always got excited when Sammy was around.  He would lay right near her and she would get so excited that her arms would flap in excitement and she would be slapping the sides of his face and he loved it.  He would lick her face raw if you didn't make him stop. She loved every minute of it and loved him.  As this picture shows, where ever Caylee was Sammy wasn't too far behind.

When we heard about Caylee being missing I wrote a similar story about them. Many of you told me about dreams or visions of seeing them playing together in Heaven.  At the time I could not comment on whether Caylee was here or had gone Home.  But, in my heart I knew where she was and knew that Sammy was there waiting for her.  They were running together in the fields of Heaven playing and loving on each other.  She is safe and they are together.  I know that I will see them again someday and when that day comes I will run with them and roll on the ground and once again be able to shower them with kisses.  I will let them know how much I missed them but will never be sad about it again.  There are no tears in Heaven!

They are safe.  They are pure.  And, they are Home.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: December 28, 2008, 02:09:08 PM »

Today is the second anniversary of my beloved dog Samson leaving us and crossing the Rainbow Bridge.  The loss of Caylee and her confirmed departure to Heaven happening this month makes December a time to remember two innocents that we loved and who loved each other.

Samson was 170 lbs of pure love, innocence and happiness.  He lived to be loved and to love in return.  He was the product of inbreeding so he was a prennial puppy whose body matured but his mind didn't.  He would chase butterflies and run from Florida Lizards.  I would chastise him for being a poor excuse for a Rottweiler when a Florida Lizard would startle him and he would run away from them.  He would never come back in from outside unless you patted his head and told him he was okay.  He would smile and express his love for you with the wagging of his curled tail and that toothy grin of his.

He played a practical joke on me where he would make me think he wanted to go out and when I walked over to the sliding glass door he would jump into my seat on the sofa.  His body would shake as he waited for me to lovingly chastise him and jump on top of him.

Whenever I appear on Nancy Grace they show pictures of Caylee and Sammy together, which is so cool because now everyone knows about my Sammy.  He LOVED little Caylee.  She had this blue chair that would bounce when she got excited and she always got excited when Sammy was around.  He would lay right near her and she would get so excited that her arms would flap in excitement and she would be slapping the sides of his face and he loved it.  He would lick her face raw if you didn't make him stop. She loved every minute of it and loved him.  As this picture shows, where ever Caylee was Sammy wasn't too far behind.

When we heard about Caylee being missing I wrote a similar story about them. Many of you told me about dreams or visions of seeing them playing together in Heaven.  At the time I could not comment on whether Caylee was here or had gone Home.  But, in my heart I knew where she was and knew that Sammy was there waiting for her.  They were running together in the fields of Heaven playing and loving on each other.  She is safe and they are together.  I know that I will see them again someday and when that day comes I will run with them and roll on the ground and once again be able to shower them with kisses.  I will let them know how much I missed them but will never be sad about it again.  There are no tears in Heaven!

Thank-you for posting this, he really does seem to be a very nice man.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: December 28, 2008, 02:12:08 PM »

http://www.vuvox.com/collage_express/collage.swf?collageID=0927bb714

I like this........It helps with different dates and shows what has happened from beginning to where we are now!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 02:47:32 PM by klaasend » Logged

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: December 28, 2008, 02:21:26 PM »

Keep posting Richard Grund's writings.I have said some things about him which I retract. It had more to do with me than him. And my suspicious eye which fell on everyone who was not the same religion as me or who brought a different perspective to the table than I.
Caylee was a blessed child to have the Grunds in her short life. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: December 28, 2008, 02:21:41 PM »

That's the vision I will keep of Caylee.  How nice of Mr. Grund to share that.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: December 28, 2008, 02:26:39 PM »

Thank you, Trimmonthelake.  There is always someone here that can help Lucylui! These monkey are really smart too.

I'm like you. The one time I attempted to post a picture, it took up half the darn page.

The fog is settling and the signal is slow. Have to take a break before I break something else.

Like your name Bearlyhere...that's what I am. Good Morning. What is your opinion of Lee? I haven't heard your ideas as of yet. Do tell.

Scar,

Sorry, I just saw this.

Thanks.

Lee reminds me of Jethro Bodine.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #174 on: December 28, 2008, 02:28:39 PM »

Thanks for posting Mr. Grunds posts. To bad they weren't Caylee's real grandparents. At least they seem to really love her. She would have had a much better life with them.
I finally sat down and listened to the tapes of Casey's interviews with LE. It was chilling to listen to her. She showed no emotion what-so-ever. Even with the LE telling her she was lying, she came up with something else just as stupid or even more so than what she had already told. What caught my attention was that she kept saying she "dropped" Caylee off at the stairs. She said this several times. She did not say with Zanny or with someone else, just I "dropped" her at the stairs. Does anyone else have an idea on this??

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: December 28, 2008, 02:30:38 PM »

Thank you, Trimmonthelake.  There is always someone here that can help Lucylui! These monkey are really smart too.

I'm like you. The one time I attempted to post a picture, it took up half the darn page.

The fog is settling and the signal is slow. Have to take a break before I break something else.

Like your name Bearlyhere...that's what I am. Good Morning. What is your opinion of Lee? I haven't heard your ideas as of yet. Do tell.

Scar,

Sorry, I just saw this.

Thanks.

Lee reminds me of Jethro Bodine.

Lee=Jethro Bodine, that will work.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: December 28, 2008, 02:33:57 PM »

Remember when Rob said Caylee would be found not hidden, out in the open???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: December 28, 2008, 02:37:35 PM »

I don't remember that one, can you refresh my memory a little more?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: December 28, 2008, 02:40:13 PM »

I don't remember that one, can you refresh my memory a little more?
No, I wish I could.  He didn't say it like that, but I cannot talk like he does.  Maybe he will drop in and tell us.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #179 on: December 28, 2008, 02:43:16 PM »

Latest events
1. A dog pooped on the Anthonys curb
2. Lee is the baby daddy (collective concensus)
3. Casey has a weirdo chattering support group out there, probably her old druggie friends
4. Shamrocks and other tattoos are symbols of drug use and sicknesses
5. The Anthony's should be banished to Gitmo
6. Many of us monkeys are obsessed and stay up to wee hours because we have morbid fascination behavior
7. Some monkeys are victims and come here and get hugs and love. Bless them.
8. The forum mods rock!!!
9. LP is sexy.
10. I ate too much over the holidays.
I am behind JJ, what kind of drugs and/or sickness do Shamrocks symbolise?

SHAMROCKS ROCK! I love them. My drug of choice is Advil and I guess my sickness is my obsession with SM!  Although if the could bottle up something that would make me vacuum, that would be my drug of choice. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.