April 27, 2024, 10:37:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341283 times)
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1600 on: December 30, 2008, 06:59:52 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!!

About this freezer thing.I don't think Caylee was ever put in there simply because Casey wouldn't have run the risk of her being found and that would have been a big risk to take.I think she slammed her into the trunk immediatly and got out of dodge until she could think about what to do.Just my opinion but I have to believe LE turned that gargage upside down just like they did the house...No stone unturned so to speak...
I've watched drug dogs search with amazement and fascination at the tiniest things they find concealed.  I don't know that much about cadaver dogs.  Can they too sniff through just about anything, including a freezer, ice, etc.? even if the body was gone at that point?  Also, will the autopsy be able to show if the bones had previously been frozen? I do believe I have read that the eyeballs would show certain things.  TIA.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: December 30, 2008, 07:07:54 AM »

Casey Anthony's attorney: Appoint overseer in questioning of detective

Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
December 30, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY - Casey Anthony's defense attorney wants a judge to appoint someone to oversee any law-enforcement questioning of a private investigator who worked on the case.

According to a motion recently filed by attorney Jose Baez, law enforcement is "showing an interest" in questioning Dominic Casey of D & A Investigations. The motion states, "there is a chance that such questioning would delve into privileged information." Baez said he hired Casey as an investigator July 28, and the service agreement between the two was terminated Oct. 1. During that time, Casey "acquired certain privileged information that would be protected . . ." Baez contends. After working with Baez, Casey was hired by Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, to help search for their missing granddaughter, Caylee, the motion states. A meter reader found Caylee Anthony's remains Dec. 11 not far from the east Orange County home she shared with her mother and grandparents. Her mother was charged in October with her murder. Casey did not return a phone call from the Orlando Sentinel.

I still do not understand the motion filed.  I wish someone would put it online.  The Clerk's office has the motion being filed December 24th, ex parte.   

12/24/2008 A EX PARTE MOTION TO APPOINT SPECIAL MASTER
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: December 30, 2008, 07:09:03 AM »

I asked earlier and got no reply so here I go again!!  Who knows how to find out if casey has had any visitors? And what she has ordered from the commissary?

Any of this that has been released has been done by the media.  It is not on the Clerk of Courts site.  I am pretty sure it is public information, but you probably need to pay for it (photo copy, disc, however its distributed).  You could call and ask, I think they will mail photocopied info for a fee.

Well CRAP!!  I thought some smart monks had figured out how to get that info!!

That's what I was hoping to!  Maybe the morning crowd will know something. 

I wonder if Lucinda can get through. Australia is having some computer melt down or control issues?

Link to a commissary list I found.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=602872;topic=4303.1580;num_replies=1599;sesc=b4158debca714e57150fab0be19098c2

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: December 30, 2008, 07:12:04 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!!

About this freezer thing.I don't think Caylee was ever put in there simply because Casey wouldn't have run the risk of her being found and that would have been a big risk to take.I think she slammed her into the trunk immediatly and got out of dodge until she could think about what to do.Just my opinion but I have to believe LE turned that gargage upside down just like they did the house...No stone unturned so to speak...
I've watched drug dogs search with amazement and fascination at the tiniest things they find concealed.  I don't know that much about cadaver dogs.  Can they too sniff through just about anything, including a freezer, ice, etc.? even if the body was gone at that point?  Also, will the autopsy be able to show if the bones had previously been frozen? I do believe I have read that the eyeballs would show certain things.  TIA.

I don't know Sharon but I suspect LE combed the freezer bigtime simply because others have done this.I doubt seriously they would overlook something like that.I'm not a cop but if I was investigating a murder and there was a freezer in the place,I'd most definitly be snooping through it.It stands to reason LE would..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: December 30, 2008, 07:14:58 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!!

I don't know Sharon but I suspect LE combed the freezer bigtime simply because others have done this.I doubt seriously they would overlook something like that.I'm not a cop but if I was investigating a murder and there was a freezer in the place,I'd most definitly be snooping through it.It stands to reason LE would..jmo

You know that's right Tater.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: December 30, 2008, 07:24:09 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!!

You know that's right Tater.

Maybe someone should just hand this entire case over to ScaredMonkeys..Get all of us on location and access to all involved and we'd sow it all up in just a matter of hours!!!!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1606 on: December 30, 2008, 07:25:38 AM »

Fuzzball wrote:
Won't fly because Lee actually saw the argument and saw Casey leave with Caylee. Also because Cindy kept asking for Caylee, and Casey kept lying. Why would she lie, instead of just saying, "I don't know, I left her with you-where is she?"

Cindy's first question to Casey when Casey came back was "where is Caylee?" If she'd disposed of Caylee herself, she'd want to avoid the subject. It wouldn't be the first thing she brought up.

Good morning Monkey's
I wasn't aware of Lee being at the A's house on Father's day to see this argument?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1607 on: December 30, 2008, 07:39:49 AM »

I an getting so tired of tending a wood stove. Then I saw SAM,my avatar,sparkling away and I just want to show his outfit off. THEN I must read read read.

Thank You Brandi!

I been here long enough to ask a dumb? question?? OH,BOOOOOO

Is there a faster way to read the pages all at once or maybe display a few at a time so you don't have to scroll so much?? I just was wondering if everyone is doing this like me. Some times I see someone doing something so much more easier and it amazes me how I didn't figure it out. I get in my way at times.HeHe

Good morning!  When I get way behind (which is ALWAYS) I usually start by reading just Klass' posts since she posts all the 'just released' info.  She also tends to comment on the posts that offer new info or interesting theories.  From there, I can either go to the other monkey's posts that she commented on to read the string of posts of interest, or simply go to the most recent posts and pick up from there.  Seems to work out well for me.  I always feel caught up and able to pick up at the current page.  Hope this is helpful!

Good Morning All Monkeys

You look very nice this morning.I don't know of a faster way to catch up.I'm reading myself. 
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1608 on: December 30, 2008, 07:41:20 AM »

Crap!  Screwed up the post!  Sorry Trimmon and Scarrlett.  It's still early!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: December 30, 2008, 07:42:23 AM »

Good morning monkey friends! Here's some breakfast and coffee to get everyone going for the day:

Time to sit back and watch today unfold! Wonder what strange news we'll hear today? It's all too crazy, no one could have wrote this stuff!
I really do NOT miss C&G's big mouths on the tv anymore! They must be going crazy out of the spotlight?? They'll be back though. I just wish it were for the right reasons. I don't want to hear them change their story now to how KC couldn't have done it, and go on the tv shows with their new "proof". Like the proof they had about how Caylee was alive and out there with "kidnappers" that brought her around to all sorts of public places to be spotted and have her picture snapped. Just don't want to go through that stuff again.

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: December 30, 2008, 07:55:35 AM »

Oh no, where'd everyone go? You monkeys must have left to go eat all the breakfast food I left in the previous post!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: December 30, 2008, 08:01:54 AM »

Oh no, where'd everyone go? You monkeys must have left to go eat all the breakfast food I left in the previous post!

Sorry, I forgot the bananas!!

Silly me! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: December 30, 2008, 08:10:51 AM »

OMG!!! Everyone really is gone!! Why am I all alone??? Monkeys, where are you???

Please, tell me I'm not all alone in the cage!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: December 30, 2008, 08:13:25 AM »

OMG!!! Everyone really is gone!! Why am I all alone??? Monkeys, where are you???

I'm here,well sort of...In and out multi tasking....
Thanks for the breakfast buffet!!!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: December 30, 2008, 08:14:44 AM »

I'm just enjoying breakfast.  Thanks!
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1615 on: December 30, 2008, 08:15:50 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!!

I have worked with dogs most of my life in many fashions.
I have all the faith in the world in the dog's statements. They alert to what they have been trained to hit on. With drugs,they can smell them in a body cavity. There is no hiding from the nose!!

I have wondered if the chloroform was used to mask the death and it's fluids. I know there are chemicals that can confuse a trained K-9 but I am not sure what it is. I will check with someone with more info than me or maybe someone here knows.

I am aware that a K-9 can be mis-handled and these people make me sick. A dog will never lie and to abuse that quality is disgusting.

Thanks Monkeys for your compliments! 

Don't worry Pinklady...We get it and you look lovely and all pretty in Pink. Actually,we all look great!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: December 30, 2008, 08:18:49 AM »

I'm here,well sort of...In and out multi tasking....
Thanks for the breakfast buffet!!!

What a relief! Thanks, I'm glad you are all enjoying the breakfast. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: December 30, 2008, 08:22:56 AM »

He's trying to tell her all the efforts the family made to reach out to her while she was in jail.  Casey just told him how much Patrick's visit meant to her b/c he was the first person who came to see her and Lee gets all wound up and goes off into a dizzy about how hard they've been trying to visit. 

The part that I thought was interesting (if I heard it right) was when he is talking about the efforts George made, Lee says MY dad and then corrects himself to say Dad.  IF that is what he said, it may be nothing, just interesting.

Do you think he's saying this for LE's benefit because he knows he's on tape?  I think it's been fairly well established that George is the bio dad of both LA and KC.

I think he just mis-spoke.   I've done that when talking to my sister about our parents.  I don't do it often but have done it before myself.  So, it could be nothing but I thought it was interesting.

Slowly catching up here but I had to laugh...  My sister sometimes calls our mom "my mom" when she's talking to me.  I laugh every time..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: December 30, 2008, 08:23:08 AM »

Thanks for breakfast QM!

I'm here lurking.  Probably be a lurker most of the day.  Believe it or not ... those people that send me that check every two weeks ... actually expect me to do some work!  Who knew!  Bah Humbug! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: December 30, 2008, 08:25:41 AM »

I was in the back area of an emergency vet and I had my dog with me.  We got to a door and my dog started sniffing and then sat.  This is a hound not a cadaver dog.  When I asked what was in the room I was shown the freezers where the dead animals are kept, wrapped in bags (in case anyone thinks that would mask smell) until sent for cremation or burial.  I smelled nothing.

Now my dog alerted to death smell of other animals inside a freezer.  Human smell is much stronger.  This leads me to believe that had Caylee been inside a freezer that the trained cadaver dogs would have alerted at the freezer, in addition to alerting at car and in backyard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.