April 28, 2024, 10:43:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341421 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: December 30, 2008, 08:33:03 AM »

Casey Anthony's attorney: Appoint overseer in questioning of detective

Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
December 30, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY - Casey Anthony's defense attorney wants a judge to appoint someone to oversee any law-enforcement questioning of a private investigator who worked on the case.

According to a motion recently filed by attorney Jose Baez, law enforcement is "showing an interest" in questioning Dominic Casey of D & A Investigations. The motion states, "there is a chance that such questioning would delve into privileged information." Baez said he hired Casey as an investigator July 28, and the service agreement between the two was terminated Oct. 1. During that time, Casey "acquired certain privileged information that would be protected . . ." Baez contends. After working with Baez, Casey was hired by Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, to help search for their missing granddaughter, Caylee, the motion states. A meter reader found Caylee Anthony's remains Dec. 11 not far from the east Orange County home she shared with her mother and grandparents. Her mother was charged in October with her murder. Casey did not return a phone call from the Orlando Sentinel.

I still do not understand the motion filed.  I wish someone would put it online.  The Clerk's office has the motion being filed December 24th, ex parte.   

12/24/2008 A EX PARTE MOTION TO APPOINT SPECIAL MASTER
This is LP's daisy chain. Baez knew where the body was because after a Casey bj in his office she blurted out the whole story. Since they wouldn't let Casey out to go search Baez had to come up with something else. So Baez probably worked with Lee to put the pieces together since Baez couldn't do the dirty work himself and now there is a conspiracy.
LE is taking the proper measures to assure this evidence can be used in court against Casey.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: December 30, 2008, 08:39:20 AM »

Caylee was not in the freezer. After 2 days in the trunk the body would have immediately popped if she moved it. Too much liquid to pick up in a plastic bag.

When the body was dumped in the woods all the liquid has already drained into the trunk or evaporated. It was probably mostly skeletal at that point. It only takes about a week for a body to decompose. Plastic slowed the process a little.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: December 30, 2008, 08:47:52 AM »

Scared Monkeys says good bye to Peaches
See the front page
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: December 30, 2008, 08:49:33 AM »

December 30, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY - Casey Anthony's defense attorney wants a judge to appoint someone to oversee any law-enforcement questioning of a private investigator who worked on the case.

According to a motion recently filed by attorney Jose Baez, law enforcement is "showing an interest" in questioning Dominic Casey of D & A Investigations. The motion states, "there is a chance that such questioning would delve into privileged information." Baez said he hired Casey as an investigator July 28, and the service agreement between the two was terminated Oct. 1. During that time, Casey "acquired certain privileged information that would be protected . . ." Baez contends. After working with Baez, Casey was hired by Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, to help search for their missing granddaughter, Caylee, the motion states. A meter reader found Caylee Anthony's remains Dec. 11 not far from the east Orange County home she shared with her mother and grandparents. Her mother was charged in October with her murder. Casey did not return a phone call from the Orlando Sentinel.

I still do not understand the motion filed.  I wish someone would put it online.  The Clerk's office has the motion being filed December 24th, ex parte.   

This is LP's daisy chain. Baez knew where the body was because after a Casey bj in his office she blurted out the whole story. Since they wouldn't let Casey out to go search Baez had to come up with something else. So Baez probably worked with Lee to put the pieces together since Baez couldn't do the dirty work himself and now there is a conspiracy.
LE is taking the proper measures to assure this evidence can be used in court against Casey.

Sounds odd that they terminated their agreement. If he had such privileged information, wouldn't JB want to keep him around, on their "side". Why did DC then go work for the A's. It makes it sound like if he went to the A's after terminating with JB that he would be working against KC & JB. If that's not the case, why is JB worried. For that matter, what is JB worried about? Also, anything that was "discovered" while DC was working for the A's would NOT be privileged information, right? If this daisy chain thing is true, I hope it can be proven. That would get JB in a lot of trouble. Is he crazy, or what?
The whole meter reader discovery has turned out to be odd. If he's "involved" is it only because he was "tipped off" about where she was? I hope if there was any involvement other than him being persistent, that he tells the WHOLE story of what he knows, and how he knew it. Could mr. meter reader have possibly been "compensated" for his involvement (if he's involved other than just finding her-honestly)? Ok, I'm probably not making sense anymore. Just trying to figure out if/what involvement MR (MeterReader)has, if he is part of this Daisy Chain. Where is all this going????

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1624 on: December 30, 2008, 08:51:02 AM »

Caylee was not in the freezer. After 2 days in the trunk the body would have immediately popped if she moved it. Too much liquid to pick up in a plastic bag.

When the body was dumped in the woods all the liquid has already drained into the trunk or evaporated. It was probably mostly skeletal at that point. It only takes about a week for a body to decompose. Plastic slowed the process a little.

Morning Monkeys, yesterday was just too much of an overload of information. I just don't get LE and lawyers giving out info to confuse the hell out of us!  JJ I looked at the body farm video of a dead pig and watched the decay, I believe it took more than a week for it to go skeletal completely and that was a tiny piglet. But I agree that the liquids and the gasses would have made it difficult to move around. Maybe at 2 1/2- 3 days it still could have been done easily. I'm not sure with a real body. I believe that whenever she double bagged Caylee it was b/c the first bag had a leak and that's what got in her trunk. She then dumped her in the woods. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: December 30, 2008, 09:11:10 AM »

Morning Monkeys, yesterday was just too much of an overload of information. I just don't get LE and lawyers giving out info to confuse the hell out of us!  JJ I looked at the body farm video of a dead pig and watched the decay, I believe it took more than a week for it to go skeletal completely and that was a tiny piglet. But I agree that the liquids and the gasses would have made it difficult to move around. Maybe at 2 1/2- 3 days it still could have been done easily. I'm not sure with a real body. I believe that whenever she double bagged Caylee it was b/c the first bag had a leak and that's what got in her trunk. She then dumped her in the woods. 

Morning Boo! I agree with what you said. I'm pretty sure from everything I've read that she kept her in the trunk (not expecting any kind of "leakage" like that). The smell probably wasn't so "prominent" the first 2-3 days, after double bagging she then decided it was time to get rid of the bag asap. I think she probably did it at night so as not to be seen so easily. She probably didn't even use any kind of flashlight, so she didn't go deep into the woods. I'm just not sure what I believe of who knows what and how long they knew it. I used to be pretty clear in my thoughts that only KC knew, and everyone only covered for "what they think happened". Now, I'm just not so sure with the meter reader calling 3x's in Aug, and now these pi's out there filming that very spot a month ago. That's all just too strange for me. Like you said, the overflow of information is too much sometimes. Especially all this conflicting information. Why couldn't the meter reader just have accidentally found this bag as it seemed the 1st day or so. If it could only have been as simple as that, but not so in this CRAZY case!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: December 30, 2008, 09:19:08 AM »

Crap!  Screwed up the post!  Sorry Trimmon and Scarrlett.  It's still early!

No problem..I mess up all the time. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1627 on: December 30, 2008, 09:19:13 AM »

Regarding the meter reader, I really don't know what to say. Come on, everyone knows that anyone who puts one foot into this case is going to be investigated up one side and down the other by LE and us!  Maybe the meter reader did just what he said and there is nothing more to it. I do note that the last call to LE was not technically made by him on the discovery of Caylee, it was his boss. He was at the site waiting for LE to show up. All I kept thinking that day that LE told us about the 3 previous calls is Why are you telling us this? It really does make LE look bad, like they weren't following up leads. He didn't sound like a crazy person, in fact he worked for the county, which I would think would make him more credible in the tip peoples eyes.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: December 30, 2008, 09:20:37 AM »

Good morning monkey friends! Here's some breakfast and coffee to get everyone going for the day:

Time to sit back and watch today unfold! Wonder what strange news we'll hear today? It's all too crazy, no one could have wrote this stuff!
I really do NOT miss C&G's big mouths on the tv anymore! They must be going crazy out of the spotlight?? They'll be back though. I just wish it were for the right reasons. I don't want to hear them change their story now to how KC couldn't have done it, and go on the tv shows with their new "proof". Like the proof they had about how Caylee was alive and out there with "kidnappers" that brought her around to all sorts of public places to be spotted and have her picture snapped. Just don't want to go through that stuff again.

Thank you   Thank you

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: December 30, 2008, 09:22:01 AM »

OMG!!! Everyone really is gone!! Why am I all alone??? Monkeys, where are you???

Please, tell me I'm not all alone in the cage!!!

Had to run to the mailbox.    The coffee really helped.

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: December 30, 2008, 09:22:21 AM »

I haven't posted in a while simply because of the holidays and also because I've been trying to wrap my head around a couple of things.

The meter reader revelation (ie, how many times he called and when) really threw me for a loop and I had a lot of trouble accepting his supposed innocence in all this, but then I would read a lot of posts in defense of him and go back on what my gut was telling me.

But, deep inside, I couldn't shake the fact that there is something just not right about someone calling in about what they hint around is Caylee's body FOUR TIMES, three of those times being on three separate days in a row. I want to believe he is just a concerned citizen, but listening to his 911 tapes had me thinking even more that he was somehow in the loop with something -- especially when I heard the flippant way he said "not if they find the freaking body" and the way he kept stressing "Caylee," "the Anthonys' house," etc.

This, added to the whole Kio T thing, who ALSO led LE to the very same area where Caylee was found -- way back in July -- is just driving me crazy. And now there's this video of an Anthony PI filming another associated PI in the very same area again. I know KT was KC's friend and I guess that means we're supposed to believe she would have an idea of where KC would dump her daughter's body, but, for me personally, I couldn't tell you where any of my friends from grammar school would bury their child's body, should anything so horrific ever happen, even it was a former hangout of ours in the area where we buried our pets. I just wouldn't be so sure of myself to say, "This is where it would be." And LE found NOTHING there at that time (when KT led them there) EITHER. So, what is the deal with that area? Why was it visited so many times by so many people, even the psychic Gale St. John, and no one EVER actually found the body until December? I guess I would have to see the area in person to understand why.

Then there were those creepy doll videos I found posted on YouTube as "Gifts for Caylee RIP" back on June 27. Everyone says that you can go back and change the titles of your videos on YouTube, but that person had 2 videos of those same dolls and both videos said the very same thing in the title ("Caylee RIP") and I just don't see why that person would go back into 2 videos FIVE MONTHS LATER and change their titles and add annotations and say that these creepy dolls were for Caylee so that she could rest in peace! And every single comment from other viewers on those videos was 5 months old (that is, until other people saw my post here about the videos and people started posting new comments to the person -- but before that, everything was from 5 months ago, from June).

Honest to God, I think there is something much bigger going on here than any of us can imagine, and I just can't figure it out.

As someone else pointed out, the statement KC made to her brother about checking "places locally, places that are familiar to us, to our FAMILY" is driving me insane -- and that other reference to a place that she and her friend would be familiar with.

I have always felt like other people besides Casey are in this somehow -- ie, that they have known since the end of June that Caylee was not alive. I will stand by this feeling until something is proven otherwise. I can't help it. It's just a really strong feeling.

And I just realized I sound like idiotic KC ("in my gut" blah blah blah) when I say that, so I'm sorry!

I think I'm going to have to just hold my breath and my thoughts until the evidence comes out. I want to know whose fingerprints they find on that tape and on the bags (besides KC's, that is).

Apologies in advance for any typos and for such a long post.

Don't apologize.   Its a good post.  I agree.    I think the A's all knew Caylee was deceased before KC got arrested the first time.  I think she told them that morning after she was questioned by LE and before LE took her riding around town and out to Universal.  Then the clean-up began with the A family.   KC had a couple of hours between those two interrogations, and I think that is when she told her family what happened to Caylee.   The last 5 months has been a big lie.   I don't believe they were ever looking for a "live Caylee" and I hope they all go DOWNTOWN for it!    To a jail cell, that is!    I also hope they have to repay every single donated cent they received.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: December 30, 2008, 09:28:34 AM »

Regarding the meter reader, I really don't know what to say. Come on, everyone knows that anyone who puts one foot into this case is going to be investigated up one side and down the other by LE and us!  Maybe the meter reader did just what he said and there is nothing more to it. I do note that the last call to LE was not technically made by him on the discovery of Caylee, it was his boss. He was at the site waiting for LE to show up. All I kept thinking that day that LE told us about the 3 previous calls is Why are you telling us this? It really does make LE look bad, like they weren't following up leads. He didn't sound like a crazy person, in fact he worked for the county, which I would think would make him more credible in the tip peoples eyes.

Boo do you have a link to the 1st 3 calls by any chance? I never actually heard them, only bits and pieces. Mostly I've only read what other people said about them. Why does everything have to seem so complicated? Caylee was found, and people want to blame the man who found her? I don't think he has anything to do with her death. I just wonder was he "tipped off" in any way or did he overhear a conversation about where she might have been? That's just what I wonder about. If that's true, I don't see why he wouldn't share that with LE. Maybe he has, who knows? Oh well, we'll probably never know the whole truth about any of this case. I hope we get alot of it though. Any of the truth we do find out will probably be through LE and prosecuters, not KC, JB or any of the A's. I just don't think they'll tell what they do know, unless they need to save themselves. We'll see I guess! I hope to be wrong, and they'll spill their guts. I can wish at least, can't I??

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: December 30, 2008, 09:36:59 AM »

December 30, 2008

Sounds odd that they terminated their agreement. If he had such privileged information, wouldn't JB want to keep him around, on their "side". Why did DC then go work for the A's. It makes it sound like if he went to the A's after terminating with JB that he would be working against KC & JB. If that's not the case, why is JB worried. For that matter, what is JB worried about? Also, anything that was "discovered" while DC was working for the A's would NOT be privileged information, right? If this daisy chain thing is true, I hope it can be proven. That would get JB in a lot of trouble. Is he crazy, or what?
The whole meter reader discovery has turned out to be odd. If he's "involved" is it only because he was "tipped off" about where she was? I hope if there was any involvement other than him being persistent, that he tells the WHOLE story of what he knows, and how he knew it. Could mr. meter reader have possibly been "compensated" for his involvement (if he's involved other than just finding her-honestly)? Ok, I'm probably not making sense anymore. Just trying to figure out if/what involvement MR (MeterReader)has, if he is part of this Daisy Chain. Where is all this going????

Terminating agreement, couldn't that mean terminating employment.  Wouldn't there have been a confidentiality agreement?  These remain in effect even after employment terminated.  If a confidentiality agreement was terminated it would have to have been done by Baez, he would have to have agreed to it.  Baez could not be that stupid (no need to respond to this statement LMAO).
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1633 on: December 30, 2008, 09:42:56 AM »

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," December 29, 2008. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

MEGYN KELLY, FOX NEWS GUEST HOST: Well, could Casey Anthony's brother Lee soon be joining her behind bars? Casey has been charged with the murder of her daughter Caylee, and now her brother Lee might be charged with obstruction of justice and aiding and abetting Casey.

Lee Anthony's lawyer Thomas Luka joins me now. Tom, good evening to you.

THOMAS LUKA, ATTORNEY: Good evening, Megyn.

KELLY: What do you make of these charges, these potential charges? What are you hearing is the possibly basis behind them?

LUKA: Well, first of all, there has been no announcement, formal or otherwise, that there are charges pending against Lee Anthony. This is all speculation and rumor at this time.

What I can tell you is that there has been speculation that he may be charged as an accessory after the fact for some sort of obstruction of justice charge.

The law in Florida, the statue in Florida dealing with obstruction of justice is very broad and gives prosecutors a wide latitude to use that power to charge individuals in order to motivate them to testify against other defendants.

KELLY: Right--in other words, this could be an effort to try to get them to tell them what they want to here with respect to Casey, or it could be that they think he actually did obstruct their investigation.

Did they give you any clue, Tom, what they may be thinking, what act think might be looking at that amount to obstruction of justice?

LUKA: I do not know. I can tell me that Mr. Anthony has been extremely cooperative with the police. Anything and everything, he has done. If there is anything that might throw a shadow or might conflict with any of the police evidence, it is that he has from the beginning has asserted his sister's innocence and has also asserted that this is a missing-person case and not a homicide case.

Now that the dynamic of the case has changed, obviously that is no longer the case.

KELLY: How does he deal with that, Tom? Because we all watched him so many times come to his sister's defense and say, as we heard the grandparents say, they believe they would find little Caylee, and now we know, of course, they have, but she was found dead.

How is he now, how does he deal with that news?

LUKA: Well, he, like the Anthonys and the rest of the community here in Orlando, are grieving. There are many broken hearts in our community right now. It was not just the Anthonys who thought that Caylee would be coming home safe.

There were many people not only here in Florida but all over the country who were hoping and praying that she would be found safe. Obviously, that is not the case, and we have to more forward from there.

He is grieving along with his family. He is trying to support his family as best as he can. But he is continuing to cooperate with the investigation and wherever it leads now.

KELLY: Does he still believe in the innocence of his sister?

LUKA: At this point, he has not made a determination as to that fact right now. That fact has yet to even be determined--that fact can only be determined by a court of law.

I can tell you that he is wanting to find truth in this case, just like everyone else is, both prosecution and defense, wherever that may lead. And I can tell you that Mr. Anthony, that is all he cares about at this point.

Whether it leads to the innocence of his sister or her guilt, he cares about the truth, and that is what is most important to him as far as it concerns his niece Caylee.

KELLY: Tom, thanks for being here.

LUKA: Thank you.

KELLY: All the best.

It sounds like LE is pressuring Lee to testify against his sister, which I agree that they should do. Just tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may. As we have seen before in the interviews, Lee didn't look too happy when talking to his sister. He was all business. Maybe Lee found out some really bad stuff about KC and held it back from LE and his parents. Lee's interviews with FBI haven't been released either. This guy knows a lot! So I am not going to assume he moved the body or had knowledge before hand of KC killing Caylee or where the body was located. As much as I hate CA and GA, I honestly don't think they had this knowledge either. Lee has had Luka as an attorney for quite some time and has been following his advise about keeping out of sight, out of the media attention, staying away from his parents and KC and demanding a paper trial through subpoenas. I'm not sure if the paper trail thing is right, but I'm not a lawyer. 

Personally, when I hear Luka say something about immunity and subpoenas, I don't think he's a stupid lawyer thinking one automatically involves the other, I think this was a deal presented to them months ago by LE and they are getting nervous that they haven't received theirs yet. Does anyone know if GA and Ca have?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: December 30, 2008, 09:45:10 AM »

OMG!!! Everyone really is gone!! Why am I all alone??? Monkeys, where are you???

Please, tell me I'm not all alone in the cage!!!
Thanks for breakfast QM!

I'm here lurking.  Probably be a lurker most of the day.  Believe it or not ... those people that send me that check every two weeks ... actually expect me to do some work!  Who knew!  Bah Humbug! 

oh,The nerve of them. 

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1635 on: December 30, 2008, 09:46:14 AM »

Boo do you have a link to the 1st 3 calls by any chance? I never actually heard them, only bits and pieces. Mostly I've only read what other people said about them. Why does everything have to seem so complicated? Caylee was found, and people want to blame the man who found her? I don't think he has anything to do with her death. I just wonder was he "tipped off" in any way or did he overhear a conversation about where she might have been? That's just what I wonder about. If that's true, I don't see why he wouldn't share that with LE. Maybe he has, who knows? Oh well, we'll probably never know the whole truth about any of this case. I hope we get alot of it though. Any of the truth we do find out will probably be through LE and prosecuters, not KC, JB or any of the A's. I just don't think they'll tell what they do know, unless they need to save themselves. We'll see I guess! I hope to be wrong, and they'll spill their guts. I can wish at least, can't I??

Hope this link works: http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8132676&version=1&locale=EN-US

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1636 on: December 30, 2008, 09:53:20 AM »

Terminating agreement, couldn't that mean terminating employment.  Wouldn't there have been a confidentiality agreement?  These remain in effect even after employment terminated.  If a confidentiality agreement was terminated it would have to have been done by Baez, he would have to have agreed to it.  Baez could not be that stupid (no need to respond to this statement LMAO).

Even if JB had Dominick Casey sign a confidentiality agreement at the termination of his employment, it wouldn't hold water if something was done against the law. JB can't break the law or instruct someone else to then have them sign a "legally" binding agreement stating they won't tell LE. I'm sure any lawyer could rip that apart, esp if it was drawn up by JB! I'm sorry, but his is not the brightest crayon in the box!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: December 30, 2008, 10:00:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Ten pages behind...BRB.

Lee Anthony Hires An Attorney.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/29/lee_anthony_hires_attorney.html

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/29/ng.01.html

Just reposting in case anybody needed these. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: December 30, 2008, 10:01:49 AM »

Boo,Thanks for posting OTR. 

~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: December 30, 2008, 10:02:39 AM »

SNIPPED

Personally, when I hear Luka say something about immunity and subpoenas, I don't think he's a stupid lawyer thinking one automatically involves the other, I think this was a deal presented to them months ago by LE and they are getting nervous that they haven't received theirs yet. Does anyone know if GA and Ca have?

I think you are on to something.  Not sure if I feel it was months ago, but think you have hit nail on head.   I didn't understand why Luka was using immunity and subpoenas as if they were connected -- you make it clear.  Could be why all the talk about full immunity for the A's by Conway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.