April 27, 2024, 05:02:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341323 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: December 30, 2008, 10:42:06 AM »

Morning Monkeys.  I am trying to catch up here, I was stopped in my tracks with the news of Peaches and am still trying to get my barings straight here.

I wanted to just throw something out about the meter reader.  This guy walked his route on a regular basis and my guess is that during the time that Caylee went missing (June/July) he must have seen something, ie Casey in the woods, that made him stop and re-examine that area each time he walked past it.  Something had to of been seen by him in order for it to trigger his thoughts when the case came to light and the search for Caylee began.
Nah, meterreader is part of a daisy chain. He was given the location and told there was a reward. His first 3 calls were ignored so he had to come up with a skull as proof that it was a body. It's not likely the bag broke open, there had to be some factor to get the skull out.
You will notice the tempo of the meterreader drama is the same rythmn as the Ants. If LE can link the Ants to obstruction, accessory and other things then the whole family can rot in hell. yay.
Well, I have to think that the skull did roll out of the bag given the fact that upon collecting the remains they found that much of it was scattered about, most likely from animals.  If the bag was under water, had been beaten up by the elements, and IF chemicals were used that could too effect the state to which the bag was in.
Not trying to be arguementative, just putting out there all that is on my mind about this.

I am not thinking that this meter reader was acting out in conjunction to anyone within this case, for now I am going to take him at face value.  In reading info about this man, he has not had it very easy himself losing his wife to cancer not too long ago.
Ok, this is interesting discussion. Maybe our minds can meld.
1. Picturing a skull rolling out of a bag when he kicked it?
2. He returns to the same spot over and over, even before it was drained?
3. LP stated the daisy chain. LP has insight and is never wrong. He gives hints.
4. The body was in a small contained area (10 feet maybe less... the size of a twin bed maybe) and the state of the bag hasn't been revealed yet.
5. If someone were to give a hint to an average citizen to kinda innocently point him to the remains who would they pick?
6. The mysterious video of the place by the PI?
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1661 on: December 30, 2008, 10:42:24 AM »

oh, and one more thing - we have two Padillas and now we have two Caseys??? My head is gonna explode.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: December 30, 2008, 10:43:12 AM »

I think in the back of her mind, Cindy resigned herself to the unthinkable, and put her energies into trying to keep Casey alive because on some level she knew that Caylee was dead, but I think if she'd actually been THERE, when Caylee died, we'd have seen a very different Cindy from the beginning.
[/quote]

Cin cin put her energies into obvious MAJOR obstruction of justice over and over again, plus, intentionally sought to profit from the death of her granddaughter, e.g. sold her granddaughter out.  All of the As's actions are telling KC that her killing Caylee was o.k., just like all of the other crimes KC committed and got by with.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: December 30, 2008, 10:46:19 AM »

Caylee was not in the freezer. After 2 days in the trunk the body would have immediately popped if she moved it. Too much liquid to pick up in a plastic bag.

When the body was dumped in the woods all the liquid has already drained into the trunk or evaporated. It was probably mostly skeletal at that point. It only takes about a week for a body to decompose. Plastic slowed the process a little.

Not true, especially if the body is in a plastic bag and submerged in water. But even lying out in the open, I believe it takes several weeks to become completely skeletonized. Bodies have been found after weeks of being missing, and there was enough left to identify them. 
Also... people who have died in their homes and were not discovered for a week, were still able to be put in a body bag and moved without "popping." Two and a half days would still be a safe time frame to move the body.
Livor mortis 6-12 hours after death, then decomposition starts.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: December 30, 2008, 10:47:08 AM »

I wonder if the meter reader went to that area because of the smell. Remember way early on there was a report of a rotten smell in that area and it was dismissed as being a dead animal? 

For the monkey who wanted to to scroll faster - on my home computer (slow dial up) I turn off images in my browser. You get more posts per page and it loads a lot faster.

I personally think at the very least LA erased a bunch of files on her computer, possibly the entire hard drive, causing the "BSOD" (blue screen of death) that was reported.  it will be interesting to see what the Ants have to say once they turn the screws on them. I wonder if Cindy still thinks someone else did it?

Even if she doesn't think it was someone else, she probably will still say it wasn't KC. She can't say the nanny kidnapped her anymore, now she'll say the nanny killed her. Even with the evidence found that tied the body to the house, and the decomp in KC's car she'll still go with the nanny story. I don't see how that story can last long (surprised it's even still around), there is no evidence what so ever of a nanny ever existing. Atleast not a nanny that watched Caylee!

p.s.  peg is your avatar a monkey? Just wondering 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1665 on: December 30, 2008, 10:49:16 AM »

3. LP stated the daisy chain. LP has insight and is never wrong. He gives hints.
4. The body was in a small contained area (10 feet maybe less... the size of a twin bed maybe) and the state of the bag hasn't been revealed yet.
5. If someone were to give a hint to an average citizen to kinda innocently point him to the remains who would they pick?

Don't get me wrong, I like LP, but I think that he too has a one-sided clouded mind frame.  He has stated that this is about revenge for him, against Casey, thats all well and good, but I think that he throws things out there just to see what might come back at him.

For now I just am going to keep my thoughts open on the meter reader I guess.  I do admit that the PI's in this case are very very suspicious.  George claimed that they had eyes on Caylee numerous times in his interviews....maybe he was telling the truth!

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: December 30, 2008, 10:49:21 AM »

I think in the back of her mind, Cindy resigned herself to the unthinkable, and put her energies into trying to keep Casey alive because on some level she knew that Caylee was dead, but I think if she'd actually been THERE, when Caylee died, we'd have seen a very different Cindy from the beginning.

Cin cin put her energies into obvious MAJOR obstruction of justice over and over again, plus, intentionally sought to profit from the death of her granddaughter, e.g. sold her granddaughter out.  All of the As's actions are telling KC that her killing Caylee was o.k., just like all of the other crimes KC committed and got by with.   
[/quote]
I agree. These guys and that Drew Peterson guy make me sick. They laugh in the faces of LE. That is just so disrespectful.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: December 30, 2008, 10:49:53 AM »

Hello Monkeys,    I got a call today from someone that lives in Orlando.....and they have a different story about what the Ant's did with the toys from Caylees memorial.......and its not what they said they did.................These people make me sick!
What are they saying?   
My friend says she saw this with her own eyes and she says that the A's and kidfinders road down the streets of a lowerclass neighborhood and just passed the toys out to kids they saw on the side of the road...just throwing them out ot them and that when these kids took them home their parents made them throw them in the trash because they didnt want their kids playing with stuff from a memorial site....She says you could see them in trash cans all over the area...

The local news reported a very different story!!  Why would the news lie? They have no affection or loyalty to the Anthony's!!

I saw a news video where the vans from the center were putting the toys in the van....I don't have a link, sorry...but I did see it and was relieved that it wasn't the A's moving the toys.....I didn't want any of them to touch the toys left for Caylee

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: December 30, 2008, 10:53:43 AM »

Don't get me wrong, I like LP, but I think that he too has a one-sided clouded mind frame.  He has stated that this is about revenge for him, against Casey, thats all well and good, but I think that he throws things out there just to see what might come back at him.

For now I just am going to keep my thoughts open on the meter reader I guess.  I do admit that the PI's in this case are very very suspicious.  George claimed that they had eyes on Caylee numerous times in his interviews....maybe he was telling the truth!
Cool, I'll keep sexy LP for myself then. 
George isn't a good liar. And in certain places he did open up and tell LE alot.
So we still don't know who hired the PI but I suspect it's Lee under the advice of Baez. This covers all legalities for Baez but throws Lee under the bus. Good job JB!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: December 30, 2008, 10:55:01 AM »

[/quote]
Reading what you wrote Golden reminds me of when LA said that CA grabbed $200 out of KC's wallet, I believe when they were waiting for LE to arrive. It makes me wonder what the heck is she thinking. Her little granddaughter is missing and all she can think of is getting back money she thinks is hers stolen by KC. Even if she knew that was her stolen money, why is it even a thought on her mind when her grandchild missing?? I also always wonder why when she went to Tony's to get KC she didn't ask anyone about Caylee, if she was there or have they seen her? She didn't even look through the apt. to see if KC was hiding her in one of the rooms. Just another thing that happened early on that doesn't really "fit in", so to speak.

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: December 30, 2008, 10:58:48 AM »

I wonder if the meter reader went to that area because of the smell. Remember way early on there was a report of a rotten smell in that area and it was dismissed as being a dead animal? 

For the monkey who wanted to to scroll faster - on my home computer (slow dial up) I turn off images in my browser. You get more posts per page and it loads a lot faster.

I personally think at the very least LA erased a bunch of files on her computer, possibly the entire hard drive, causing the "BSOD" (blue screen of death) that was reported.  it will be interesting to see what the Ants have to say once they turn the screws on them. I wonder if Cindy still thinks someone else did it?

If Caylee was in a bag.. double wrapped.. in thick woods.. for 2 months til this guy was in the area.. I have to wonder if it wouldn't have still smelled? Would she have been completely skeletonized by that point, under those conditions?  If not, why didn't he say a word during any of those phone calls in August, about a smell? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: December 30, 2008, 11:02:33 AM »

New photos released. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...3.photogallery     Near the end there is an interesting one of a CSI man by the back fence of the Anthonys.

Good Morning Monks...old and new....nrcg - this link doesn't work for me.....but it might be my computer....have been having problems with it

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1672 on: December 30, 2008, 11:03:19 AM »

Testing . . . testing . . .

New monkey here, trying to figure things out and be sure my avi is in place.  Showing up naked would be rude.

If this works, I'll be back in a minute to say hello. javascript:void(0);
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: December 30, 2008, 11:03:47 AM »

If Caylee was in a bag.. double wrapped.. in thick woods.. for 2 months til this guy was in the area.. I have to wonder if it wouldn't have still smelled? Would she have been completely skeletonized by that point, under those conditions?  If not, why didn't he say a word during any of those phone calls in August, about a smell? 

It's just a guess, but I think the smell could very likely have been gone by mid aug. Especially if the bag were submerged or buried. Also, I would think near by swamp would have a little bit of an odor already. I know around here in the fall the dead leaf smell can be very strong. It's not hot here in the fall, but you can still smell those decaying leaves. I did not hear the MR mention anything about an odor.

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: December 30, 2008, 11:05:27 AM »

New monkey here, trying to figure things out and be sure my avi is in place.  Showing up naked would be rude.

Welcome NEKKED, blurry monkey!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: December 30, 2008, 11:05:36 AM »

Hi BlurryMonkey and a big WELCOME to the Monkey Cage!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: December 30, 2008, 11:09:01 AM »

Here's a cute blurry monkey for you! Got him off google images:

Again, to you!

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1677 on: December 30, 2008, 11:09:32 AM »

Yep, youz nekked!! Welcome anyway and streak right on through. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: December 30, 2008, 11:09:47 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!!

About this freezer thing.I don't think Caylee was ever put in there simply because Casey wouldn't have run the risk of her being found and that would have been a big risk to take.I think she slammed her into the trunk immediatly and got out of dodge until she could think about what to do.Just my opinion but I have to believe LE turned that gargage upside down just like they did the house...No stone unturned so to speak...

I think you're right, Tater.  On one of the old forums there was a poster named Bob who always said, "If you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras."  I think it's very simple, actually.  Casey and Cindy had a fight, Casey stormed out with Caylee.  Caylee was yelling and crying for Cindy.  Casey killed her, probably by putting duct tape around her nose and mouth.  Then she drove around a few days with Caylee's body in her trunk.  Maybe George saw the body when there was the gas can episode, maybe not.  Caylee's body was thrown in the vacant lot/swamp in a couple of plastic bags and remained there until found in December.
Bob also said, "Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?" which I always thought was funny.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1679 on: December 30, 2008, 11:10:06 AM »

Hi Sunny and Quiet, and thanks for the welcome.  How come my signature's not showing and the photobucket url I posted isn't linking up?  I also tried to post the cartwheeling monkey, but it showed up as code.  Anymonkey?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.