April 28, 2024, 11:57:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341431 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1720 on: December 30, 2008, 11:55:37 AM »

snipped...
Sorry for the rant, but I am seriously seriously beyond my point of tolleration for these pieces of scum.  They did not deserve Caylee quite frankly, I know that is harsh, but my God!

Not harsh at all. I said the same thing wayyyyy back and I still stand by it.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: December 30, 2008, 11:56:43 AM »

I hope Lee and Casey were being taped during these visit which were arranged by the LE.

Thomas Luka's words lead me to suspect that in the initial stages of the investigation LE were under the impression that Lee would be a tool which could lead to the truth regarding his niece.

Janet
________

NANCY GRACE
Lee Anthony`s Attorney Says He Might Be Charged
Aired December 29, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

THOMAS LUKA, ATTORNEY FOR LEE ANTHONY: No charges are pending as of yet. What we are concerned with, however, is that here in Florida, the laws regarding tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice are extraordinarily broad, as opposed to other states. And because of that, there is some concern that some activities that -- that Lee might have been involved with during the investigation might have -- be seen by law enforcement to be misleading or to be in some way hindering the investigation. And that`s what we`re trying to make clear, that throughout this investigation, he has been cooperating fully.

Mr. Anthony is not -- did not throw anything out. In fact, he has talked to Casey several times in the jail at law enforcement`s request in the search for his niece. He has been fully cooperating with police, including giving a DNA sample.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1722 on: December 30, 2008, 11:57:18 AM »

GEORGE ANTHONY - NINE DIFFERENT LOCATIONS

Dress Similar To Caylee's Found
Saturday, October 18, 2008 6:12:50 AM

The family's private investigator is looking into multiple potential sightings of Caylee, 3, around the country, including New York and South Carolina, Anthony said.

"We've been getting info out about Puerto Rico, because we believe that's where she is, but the info I've gotten over the last three months is that my granddaughter has been to nine different locations," Anthony told News 13.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/17/george_anthony_talks_to_news_13.html
Either the PI's the family hired were scamming them, or they all were scamming the public. I'll go with the later.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: December 30, 2008, 11:57:20 AM »

I hope Lee and Casey were being taped during these visit which were arranged by the LE.

Thomas Luka's words lead me to suspect that in the initial stages of the investigation LE were under the impression that Lee would be a tool which could lead to the truth regarding his niece.

Janet
________

NANCY GRACE
Lee Anthony`s Attorney Says He Might Be Charged
Aired December 29, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

THOMAS LUKA, ATTORNEY FOR LEE ANTHONY: No charges are pending as of yet. What we are concerned with, however, is that here in Florida, the laws regarding tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice are extraordinarily broad, as opposed to other states. And because of that, there is some concern that some activities that -- that Lee might have been involved with during the investigation might have -- be seen by law enforcement to be misleading or to be in some way hindering the investigation. And that`s what we`re trying to make clear, that throughout this investigation, he has been cooperating fully.

Mr. Anthony is not -- did not throw anything out. In fact, he has talked to Casey several times in the jail at law enforcement`s request in the search for his niece. He has been fully cooperating with police, including giving a DNA sample.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/29/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: December 30, 2008, 12:00:01 PM »

I don't know how many times I said to myself... this story can't get any worse... but it does.  Or, I think I've heard it all... but I know I haven't.  Some days I just want to scream.
I'm with you, yesterday just the thought that they were all in on this, made me so sick. None of this behavior is rational, and I hope they all get what they deserve.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: December 30, 2008, 12:00:42 PM »

New photos released. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...3.photogallery     Near the end there is an interesting one of a CSI man by the back fence of the Anthonys.

Good Morning Monks...old and new....nrcg - this link doesn't work for me.....but it might be my computer....have been having problems with it

Good Morning all Monkeys!     This link does not work for me either.  Thank you

I think it is broken.  Broken, broken, broken.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: December 30, 2008, 12:02:30 PM »

Hi Sunny and Quiet, and thanks for the welcome.  How come my signature's not showing and the photobucket url I posted isn't linking up?  I also tried to post the cartwheeling monkey, but it showed up as code.  Anymonkey?

It looks like you are using the wrong link in photobucket for your avatar OR that it's too large.  The link in photobucket for your avatar is the DIRECT LINK.  The link for a photo to show up in your signature line is the IMG CODE.

Welcome!

Here's Klaas...code talking again ::MonkeyTongue::in!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1727 on: December 30, 2008, 12:02:57 PM »

The only saving grace in this situation is that Caylee's body was found and someday she will be buried. The rest of it is hogwash. Who did what and when really doesn't matter, the people involved in her death will someday die themselves and will have to face their maker. That is when true justice will happen.
Now, let's find Natalee!!!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1728 on: December 30, 2008, 12:04:35 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: December 30, 2008, 12:04:47 PM »

New photos released. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...3.photogallery     Near the end there is an interesting one of a CSI man by the back fence of the Anthonys.

Good Morning Monks...old and new....nrcg - this link doesn't work for me.....but it might be my computer....have been having problems with it
This is the second time I have tried a link, and both times I screwed it up. Sorry. I'll leave the links to the link experts here.

I sure don't fit in that expert slot...so scoot over I'll wait with ya

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: December 30, 2008, 12:07:37 PM »

This is the second time I have tried a link, and both times I screwed it up. Sorry. I'll leave the links to the link experts here.

Thanks, there is some more info I would like to link, but I'll wait, something about Lee's lawyer and Lee being charged sooner than later. I don't know what they are waiting for, but I'm sure when the time is right LE will make their move.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1731 on: December 30, 2008, 12:08:34 PM »

snipped...
Sorry for the rant, but I am seriously seriously beyond my point of tolleration for these pieces of scum.  They did not deserve Caylee quite frankly, I know that is harsh, but my God!

Not harsh at all. I said the same thing wayyyyy back and I still stand by it.

AMEN to that Dolce & Nut44.  They have no idea what love means.  I wonder what cin cin's parents were like when she was growing-up, or if it's just that she and KC share the same mental disorder?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1732 on: December 30, 2008, 12:08:34 PM »

I tried it too,but I couldn't get it to work. 

I'm getting a message that this link requires membership to the site ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: December 30, 2008, 12:09:49 PM »

Thanks, there is some more info I would like to link, but I'll wait, something about Lee's lawyer and Lee being charged sooner than later. I don't know what they are waiting for, but I'm sure when the time is right LE will make their move.

Sounds interesting......try it again...

Rest in Peace Caylee

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1734 on: December 30, 2008, 12:10:37 PM »

I took off my Christmas clothes.  I wonder when the Anthony's are going to talk, talk, talk.  They have been so very quiet.  Not like Cindy at all.

Nope, not like Cindy even a little bit, but I suspect that silence emanating from her and the rest of the A family is because someone has warned them, "Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." It's still amazing to me that this has worked to shut them up, but it appears that it has, at least temporarily.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: December 30, 2008, 12:10:47 PM »

I tried it too,but I couldn't get it to work. 

Who knows what I did  anyway it was 60 new pictures that were released from the crime scene and at the Anthonys.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1736 on: December 30, 2008, 12:13:38 PM »

I think in the back of her mind, Cindy resigned herself to the unthinkable, and put her energies into trying to keep Casey alive because on some level she knew that Caylee was dead, but I think if she'd actually been THERE, when Caylee died, we'd have seen a very different Cindy from the beginning.

Cin cin put her energies into obvious MAJOR obstruction of justice over and over again, plus, intentionally sought to profit from the death of her granddaughter, e.g. sold her granddaughter out.  All of the As's actions are telling KC that her killing Caylee was o.k., just like all of the other crimes KC committed and got by with.   
Reading what you wrote Golden reminds me of when LA said that CA grabbed $200 out of KC's wallet, I believe when they were waiting for LE to arrive. It makes me wonder what the heck is she thinking. Her little granddaughter is missing and all she can think of is getting back money she thinks is hers stolen by KC. Even if she knew that was her stolen money, why is it even a thought on her mind when her grandchild missing?? I also always wonder why when she went to Tony's to get KC she didn't ask anyone about Caylee, if she was there or have they seen her? She didn't even look through the apt. to see if KC was hiding her in one of the rooms. Just another thing that happened early on that doesn't really "fit in", so to speak.

QuietMonk, how can they (As's) say they loved Caylee?  I have not seen one ounce of love come out of any of them. Just looks of hatred.  Nor, have I seen any signs of grieving, unless cin cin calls groping men grieving.
[/quote]

Forgive me, I couldn't resist posting this one more time.

Do No Evil 
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1737 on: December 30, 2008, 12:14:11 PM »

[/quote]Who knows what I did  anyway it was 60 new pictures that were released from the crime scene and at the Anthonys.
[/quote]

No Rose, it's because you're so special!!  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: December 30, 2008, 12:15:47 PM »

Forgive me, I couldn't resist posting this one more time.

[/quote]

YUP!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: December 30, 2008, 12:17:09 PM »

Who knows what I did  anyway it was 60 new pictures that were released from the crime scene and at the Anthonys.
[/quote]

No Rose, it's because you're so special!!  
[/quote]Thank-you, and so gifted with my computer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.