April 28, 2024, 09:48:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341414 times)
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: December 28, 2008, 02:44:29 PM »

Keep posting Richard Grund's writings.I have said some things about him which I retract. It had more to do with me than him. And my suspicious eye which fell on everyone who was not the same religion as me or who brought a different perspective to the table than I.
Caylee was a blessed child to have the Grunds in her short life. 

Kat, I don't believe I ever said or posted anything in regard to Richard Grund, but I admit I thought he was a bit strange, maybe even a charlatan, because of some of the religious beliefs I read that he held. I feel bad for even thinking that after hearing him and reading how he and his family felt about Caylee, and yes, she was very fortunate to have had the Grunds to love and care for her, however briefly.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #181 on: December 28, 2008, 02:49:06 PM »

So when is the trial suppose to take place?
March 2009, but I am sure it will not be then, the defense will never be ready. imo

I seem to remember someone posting a date of Jan 15...is that a pre-trial thing? I know some were wondering if KC would be there and what she might look like after months in a cell...eating junk food 
Yes the pre-trial is Jan 15th.

I hope she is at the hearing.
And yes,I wonder what she looks like now. Can't help it,I'm curious. 
Fat and pasty pale white. No makeup and I hope her hair looks like crap!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: December 28, 2008, 02:49:26 PM »

Thank you, Trimmonthelake.  There is always someone here that can help Lucylui! These monkey are really smart too.

I'm like you. The one time I attempted to post a picture, it took up half the darn page.

The fog is settling and the signal is slow. Have to take a break before I break something else.

Like your name Bearlyhere...that's what I am. Good Morning. What is your opinion of Lee? I haven't heard your ideas as of yet. Do tell.

Scar,

Sorry, I just saw this.

Thanks.

Lee reminds me of Jethro Bodine.

Lee=Jethro Bodine, that will work.

That's too funny. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #183 on: December 28, 2008, 02:51:46 PM »

Just to refresh our memories:

July 31, 2008
ID Exclusive: Criminal Profiler Calls Casey Anthony "Dark Damsel"

Dr_deborah_schurmankauflinIn an effort to understand the psyche of Casey Anthony, Investigation Discovery enrolled the help of Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, a renowned criminal profiler who has over 20 years experience in profiling everything from serial murders to aberrant sex crimes. In 1999, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin profiled the BTK serial killer. Years later, when Dennis Rader was arrested for the crimes, the profile proved to be a shockingly accurate reflection of the killer.

According to Dr. Schurman-Kauflin, Casey Anthony is a "dark damsel" who is seemingly ignoring the disappearance of her 2-year-old child, Caylee Anthony.

"The hallmark of a good predator is that she constantly tells lies. If you clutter the truth with enough of what's false, no one can tell what is real," Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said. "This is why the female offender keeps everyone guessing with deception. Keep people chasing their tails, and they don't have the time to fight you. You will often find female offenders are remarkably good at making people do what they want. They are especially skilled at manipulating men. Women know there is more than one way to make a man wild. She can seduce him. She can lead him in circles. When that fails, she can kill.  Seduce-circle-kill."

By examining Anthony's behavioral patterns, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said that her true self will become visible and it will become easier to predict her actions.

"In her eyes, those close to her are mere things that can be tossed in the trash when they get in the way. Follow her men, and you will follow her thinking. What that means is female predators are especially driven by their need to feel sexual and appealing. They need their men more than they need their families. Male attention is exciting, while family is judgmental. Men build her ego, but their children tear it down. What feeds her ego? If you figure this out, you figure her out. Seduce-circle-kill."

In regards to the trail of lies surrounding the case, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said that they suggest Anthony is desperate for attention.

"She went toward excitement and lied when it suited her," she said, adding, "Lies surround her.  Truth looks very hard to find here."

Unfortunately, determining what happened to Caylee is not as clear-cut.

"It is unclear at this point what happened to Caylee. However, what is clear is that Ms. Anthony did not put Caylee first when the child disappeared," Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said. "She did not do her best to help police find the responsibility [child] that had taken so much of her life.   There have been rumors that she partied while her child faded into the night. Finally, she comes across as angry that people care more for her missing child than her. Her pattern comes across very clear. She put herself first, at least when it came to her disappearing baby."

In summary, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said that if Anthony's patter of behaviors is followed, the truth behind Caylee's disappearance will be revealed.

Visit Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin's Website at: www.drdsk.com

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: December 28, 2008, 02:51:54 PM »

Latest events
1. A dog pooped on the Anthonys curb
2. Lee is the baby daddy (collective concensus)
3. Casey has a weirdo chattering support group out there, probably her old druggie friends
4. Shamrocks and other tattoos are symbols of drug use and sicknesses
5. The Anthony's should be banished to Gitmo
6. Many of us monkeys are obsessed and stay up to wee hours because we have morbid fascination behavior
7. Some monkeys are victims and come here and get hugs and love. Bless them.
8. The forum mods rock!!!
9. LP is sexy.
10. I ate too much over the holidays.
I am behind JJ, what kind of drugs and/or sickness do Shamrocks symbolise?

SHAMROCKS ROCK! I love them. My drug of choice is Advil and I guess my sickness is my obsession with SM!  Although if the could bottle up something that would make me vacuum, that would be my drug of choice. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #185 on: December 28, 2008, 02:53:45 PM »

Her next article:

August 03, 2008
Criminal Profiler Shares More Thoughts on Caylee Anthony Case

Dr_deborah_schurmankauflinLast week, Investigation Discovery enrolled the help of criminal profiler Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, President of the Violent Crimes Institute, LLC, to help us better understand the psyche of Casey Anthony. Since that time, both ID and Dr. Schurman-Kauflin have been inudated with hundreds of emails about her profile of Anthony. As a result, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin has agreed to revisit the case and to give her professional opinion on why women murder their children.

"Women who kill their children tend to be very needy. They need attention and an outlet for their frustrations," Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said. "Being self absorbed is common. Over time, the responsibility of raising children becomes frightening to them. They do not feel mature enough to handle their own lives, let alone the lives of little ones. So they begin to revert as a form of saying 'I can't take this.' In other words, they become child-like. Prior to killing, they begin slipping into increasingly outlandish behaviors. It is a twisted form of a cry for help. So, instead of staying home with the children and working on becoming more emotionally stable, they engage in teenager type behaviors. They have affairs and quit their jobs. Going out at a moment's notice becomes routine and they withdraw from their children."

Once they start withdrawing, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said, they begin to lose themselves in fantasy - thinking about what their lives were like before they had children.

"I coined a term in 1999, when I interviewed female serial killers and mass murderers. This term is a White Picket Fence Fantasy. Women who kill tend to long for a knight to come to their rescue and take care of them. This fantasy plays repeatedly in their minds. When they have to break from their fantasies and actually tend to their children, the burdens of being mothers become overwhelming, and they just want out. It is here that Instead of feeling love for their flesh and blood, they feel anger. Everything that has gone wrong becomes the fault of the child."

* "If only that child had not been born"
    * "If only she had the freedom to live her life"
    * "If only..."

According to Dr. Schurman-Kauflin, those questions eventually turn into an obsession and in time the mother will only think of what she wants.

"These thoughts haunt her until one day, something stressful happens," Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said. "Usually, it involves the breakup of a relationship or the introduction of a new lover who finds children unappealing. Females who kill their children tend to see themselves as being very sensual and attractive, and being discarded is too much for them to bear. It does not match with the idealized self that they have created in their minds. So they begin to think of ways to have the lover. They cannot allow a threat to their self image, so they take steps to quell the increasing internal discord. The females project the rejection onto the children and come to believe that if the children were not there, then life would be good. This is the point where plans are made to murder the little obstacles."

Casey_anthony_all_smilesDr. Schurman-Kauflin said there are many red flags in the Casey Anthony case and she finds it disturbing that Anthony has done little to help investigators find her missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

"I have volunteered to help parents of murdered children, and I can say unequivocally that every parent I have ever worked with cooperated fully with police," Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said. "There were no lies to authorities. Innocent parents are desperate to find a missing child. They make themselves sick with worry. Ms. Anthony comes across as being more worried about herself than Caylee. She is flat emotionally when it comes to her missing child. There were lies from the beginning and an attempt to mislead police. Her actions are terribly abnormal and inconsistent with those of a grieving parent."

However, there is, according to Dr. Schurman-Kauflin, a way to break her.

"The strain of the current situation will wear on those around her and pressure her to explain her behavior. Because she cannot explain her lies, she will blame everyone else. She will want to flee. She may even reach for religion as a means to cope, and depression is likely to follow. Then police will be able to talk with her to find out what she really knows. Detectives will be able to get information from her. The key for officers is to know her patterns and approach her the right way. If they key in on her personality, they will be able to get her to tell what really happened."

Visit Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin's Website at: www.drdsk.com

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: December 28, 2008, 02:55:43 PM »

From Richard Grunds Myspace blog:

Sunday, December 28, 2008

December a time to remember two innocents I loved
Current mood: thoughtful
Category: Life

Today is the second anniversary of my beloved dog Samson leaving us and crossing the Rainbow Bridge.  The loss of Caylee and her confirmed departure to Heaven happening this month makes December a time to remember two innocents that we loved and who loved each other.

Samson was 170 lbs of pure love, innocence and happiness.  He lived to be loved and to love in return.  He was the product of inbreeding so he was a prennial puppy whose body matured but his mind didn't.  He would chase butterflies and run from Florida Lizards.  I would chastise him for being a poor excuse for a Rottweiler when a Florida Lizard would startle him and he would run away from them.  He would never come back in from outside unless you patted his head and told him he was okay.  He would smile and express his love for you with the wagging of his curled tail and that toothy grin of his.

He played a practical joke on me where he would make me think he wanted to go out and when I walked over to the sliding glass door he would jump into my seat on the sofa.  His body would shake as he waited for me to lovingly chastise him and jump on top of him.

Whenever I appear on Nancy Grace they show pictures of Caylee and Sammy together, which is so cool because now everyone knows about my Sammy.  He LOVED little Caylee.  She had this blue chair that would bounce when she got excited and she always got excited when Sammy was around.  He would lay right near her and she would get so excited that her arms would flap in excitement and she would be slapping the sides of his face and he loved it.  He would lick her face raw if you didn't make him stop. She loved every minute of it and loved him.  As this picture shows, where ever Caylee was Sammy wasn't too far behind.

When we heard about Caylee being missing I wrote a similar story about them. Many of you told me about dreams or visions of seeing them playing together in Heaven.  At the time I could not comment on whether Caylee was here or had gone Home.  But, in my heart I knew where she was and knew that Sammy was there waiting for her.  They were running together in the fields of Heaven playing and loving on each other.  She is safe and they are together.  I know that I will see them again someday and when that day comes I will run with them and roll on the ground and once again be able to shower them with kisses.  I will let them know how much I missed them but will never be sad about it again.  There are no tears in Heaven!

They are safe.  They are pure.  And, they are Home.

Thanks for postin that Boo. 

~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: December 28, 2008, 02:55:57 PM »

Thank you for that Boo, why are the bubbles coming out of your mouth???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #188 on: December 28, 2008, 03:00:23 PM »

Congratulations Casey Anthony!!! You made the Top Five Sociopaths of 2008!!

Most "Fascinating" Sociopaths of 2008 : Guest Blog by Michelle Simonsen

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/most-fascinatin.html

Your parents must be so proud!! 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: December 28, 2008, 03:02:15 PM »

March 2009, but I am sure it will not be then, the defense will never be ready. imo

I seem to remember someone posting a date of Jan 15...is that a pre-trial thing? I know some were wondering if KC would be there and what she might look like after months in a cell...eating junk food 

It will be our luck, since she is so pocessed about her looks, that she will be able to purchase some self tanning stuff from the jail store,lol    and will exercise in her cell, and her hair will look even better longer, and then I think I will scream!!!!!!!!!!!I HATE HER...............................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #190 on: December 28, 2008, 03:02:45 PM »

I mistook the pretty bottle of bubblebath for the Asti Spumonti! It's all good, I'm not picky! 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: December 28, 2008, 03:03:52 PM »

Ill be glad when we ALL know who Caylee's father is,  Also I wish the A's would hurry up and make arrangements for Caylee to be laid to rest.......whats wrong with these people, what are they waiting for.......this poor baby has been through enough hell, she needs to be laid to rest, and then   the monster that killed her needs to be shot!!!!!!!

Amen, and now for the A's to put her thru another Autopsy?? How do you autopsy bones??? Give her a proper burial and move to Aruba ASAP!
This is what has been bothering me, can't they do the second autopsy, and then look at the xrays and whatever else that was done. Or do they need the xrays to do the second autopsy?

I would think that they would want the 2nd autopsy to be unbiased, so you would do it yourself from the beginning, x-rays and all.

If I wanted to know the truth and I trusted my team enough, I would want to do it from scratch.

If I wanted to defend my client at all costs, I would want the autopsy done by LE, then defend my client by making up lies saying all sorts of crazy stuff to make it look like there is reasonable doubt. 

That is, of course,  only if I was her defense team a dishonest person.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: December 28, 2008, 03:05:54 PM »

Hi A1, I missed your post to me last night, I responded, but only after you were gone.  Sorry!

I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: December 28, 2008, 03:06:56 PM »

I saw it, could not sleep -  hugs,,,,,,,,

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: December 28, 2008, 03:09:53 PM »

Congratulations Casey Anthony!!! You made the Top Five Sociopaths of 2008!!

Most "Fascinating" Sociopaths of 2008 : Guest Blog by Michelle Simonsen

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/most-fascinatin.html

Your parents must be so proud!! 
Oh silly Boo. You know George and Cindy are pleased as punch that Casey finally won a major award! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: December 28, 2008, 03:10:35 PM »

It will be our luck, since she is so pocessed about her looks, that she will be able to purchase some self tanning stuff from the jail store,lol    and will exercise in her cell, and her hair will look even better longer, and then I think I will scream!!!!!!!!!!!I HATE HER...............................
Well she won't look near as good as you HH

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #196 on: December 28, 2008, 03:13:46 PM »

December 12, 2008
Criminal Profiler Pat Brown Discusses the Casey Anthony Case

Pat BrownInvestigation Discovery contacted top criminal profiler Pat Brown today and asked her to share her thoughts on how yesterday's discovery of child skeletal remains will affect Casey Anthony's cooperation in the case, if those remains are identified as that of Anthony's missing two-year-old daughter, Caylee.

"Casey Anthony, since she exhibits psychopathological behaviors and has a history of pathological lying, can be expected to change her story as is necessary to be of fullest benefit to her own survival," Brown said. "The original story of the babysitter/kidnapper served as a distraction to the more likely scenario that Casey had done something to Caylee and that Caylee was no longer alive. If she could get people to believe that Caylee was a missing child case, then the searches for Caylee would allow time for the body to decompose, the evidence to vanish, and the witnesses' memories to dwindle and become less credible. Then when the believability factor of that story began to slide, especially when evidence from the trunk indicated Caylee was dead, Casey still could hope the body wouldn’t be found, so she stuck to the story."

According to Brown, Casey will most likely meet with her attorney to determine which story she should move forward with, so as to get the least amount of time behind bars.

"If no evidence points to the house, then likely Casey will still claim someone else did it, but when the police were closing in, killed Caylee and tried to frame her (by placing the body close to her house)," Brown said. "If on the other hand, there is evidence that clearly implicates the Anthony home, then Casey will likely change the story to one of accidental death followed by an anguished and terrified mother trying to deal with a horrific situation. Of course, Casey’s behaviors of partying and such will not make her very lovable in the eyes of a jury. The lawyers may then go for the old line, ‘Yes, Casey is a disturbed woman, maybe even narcissistic, but she is not a coldblooded killer; she is merely a young, foolish girl who made a poor choice by --------fill in the blank -----leaving Caylee alone in the pool where she accidentally drowned, etc. etc."

Casey AnthonyBrown said that the strongest evidence against Anthony is the Internet searches for chloroform, neckbreaking and missing children. Those, Brown said, will show "clear premeditation."

"As to what might have been found with the child’s remains at the dump site in the woods, the most likely possibility would be the duct tape. I doubt the trash bag will be of much use because too much time has passed. If the body had been found quickly, then the bag might have been proven to belong to the same roll found in the house as the striations in the plastic are unique to each set of bags. However, so much time has passed I doubt the same set of bags would still be in the home; maybe the same brand, but not the exact same roll. The duct tape, however, could be more useful if some was torn off and the roll tossed back onto a shelf. If it hasn’t been used since, the actual location where it was torn off may match exactly to one of the ends found with the body."

In regards to other possible evidence, Brown had this to say:

"It is also always possible that some other item that actually belongs to Casey or the Anthony's was found at the site or in the bag. Casey doesn’t appear to be the brightest criminal (for if she killed Caylee and dumped her body she shouldn’t have chosen a location so close to home and at a spot where she has been known to frequent in the past). She could have accidentally left a piece of evidence at the dump site which unquestionably came from the home. She might have been in a rush and been careless or she might simply have been so arrogant she thought no one would ever find the dump site."

And where does the case go from here?

"I think Casey Anthony will finally get what’s coming to her, but she might not get as much as everyone wishes," Brown said. "We will have to see how all that pans out in court."

For more information on Pat Brown, please visit The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency at: www.patbrownprofiling.com and The Sexual Homicide Exchange at: www.sheprofilers.com.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: December 28, 2008, 03:15:35 PM »

Good Afternoon monkey Friends! 
I have just finished catching up and I must comment on several things
1.Way too much personal info given out including pics.. If I was in hiding it wouldnt seem prudent to post pics, location and so much personal info.
2.Way off topic with pages of personal and social commentary.
3.I am not gay, but resent the implication by armchair experts that gay men are the majority of molesters.. It is uninformed and wrong, gays have enough social stigmas to overcome without being labelled for more.
4.Isn't this thread about Caylee????????
You can throw whatever you want at me, but I felt I had to say this..

#3  Is that what was said or was it just the opposite?  Are they victims or perps?

I believe in miracles!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: December 28, 2008, 03:16:02 PM »

Well she won't look near as good as you HH
Awww   Thank you.............and I doubt she could hold her own against you either.......(((((((((hugs)))))))))))

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: December 28, 2008, 03:19:58 PM »

Good Afternoon monkey Friends! 
I have just finished catching up and I must comment on several things
1.Way too much personal info given out including pics.. If I was in hiding it wouldnt seem prudent to post pics, location and so much personal info.
2.Way off topic with pages of personal and social commentary.
3.I am not gay, but resent the implication by armchair experts that gay men are the majority of molesters.. It is uninformed and wrong, gays have enough social stigmas to overcome without being labelled for more.
4.Isn't this thread about Caylee????????
You can throw whatever you want at me, but I felt I had to say this..

#2 and #4  Yes, it is about Caylee but some people think she was the victim of sexual abuse.  In that case talk about pedophilia is on topic, imo.

#1  I addressed that with the poster but she felt safe in posting what she did and also wanted to post it as an advocate for victims.  Maybe you want to address it with the person you are singling out.

Also, isn't there a thread started by Blonde that has just news and no posting replies whatsoever?  Maybe this can help those who are coming for news only.

Just trying to help.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.