April 27, 2024, 08:21:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341267 times)
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: December 30, 2008, 01:10:11 PM »

I don't know if anyone else is going through this right now, but every night, I've had more and more trouble sleeping because of this case. I think I slept maybe three hours last night. I keep thinking about that little cutie-pie Caylee and how horrible her entire family has been to her. I know she is with the angels in heaven, but I just wish she didn't get stuck with this disgusting bunch while she was here. It's just so unbelievable to me. The facts just get more offensive every day.
Warm hugs to you rmcalo...and yes, I think many of us here understand. Every time I watch NG and they show that video of Caylee singing I cry and cry.
Somehow I can find some comfort in knowing that Caylee has found real love from so many, tragic has it has been, she now knows that millions love and care for her.
Those angels in Heaven include my daughter who I know is keeping Caylee close and taking care of her.

Oh, I am so sorry for your loss of your daughter. I do believe that our lost loved ones in heaven are all rallying around this adorable little girl who seemed to be full of nothing but goodness and love. Sometimes I wonder if God brought her into this family's lives to teach them all some kind of a lesson -- which they probably will never learn anyway, even when they're all in jail . . .

Also, I am sorry to hear about Peaches, everyone -- I didn't know her but can tell that she was a good person from everyone's posts.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1821 on: December 30, 2008, 01:13:18 PM »

I don't know if anyone else is going through this right now, but every night, I've had more and more trouble sleeping because of this case. I think I slept maybe three hours last night. I keep thinking about that little cutie-pie Caylee and how horrible her entire family has been to her. I know she is with the angels in heaven, but I just wish she didn't get stuck with this disgusting bunch while she was here. It's just so unbelievable to me. The facts just get more offensive every day.
I decided to not watch or read anything on this case for 3 days.  I did alright after a day.  Then I signed on here yesterday and started reading and then I saw the video of that precious one talking on NG last  night and now I'm back to the tears again.  This family has never shown any emotion for this baby at all.  I can't right now feel sorry for them at all.  I'm a grandma and mother and I just can't understand these wackos at all.  I would love to be in the cell with KC for 15 minutes and I think I could get the truth out of her.  Or better yet put the whole family in the stinky car with the windows up and lock the doors.  No one gets out until the truth is told. 

George and Cindy knew what the smell was and they chose to ignore,deny,and impede the LE investigation!I'm sorry.I will never have sympathy for them.2 years old!2 years old!How could the Anthony's DENY THE TRUTH?Makes me sick..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: December 30, 2008, 01:22:18 PM »

I decided to not watch or read anything on this case for 3 days.  I did alright after a day.  Then I signed on here yesterday and started reading and then I saw the video of that precious one talking on NG last  night and now I'm back to the tears again.  This family has never shown any emotion for this baby at all.  I can't right now feel sorry for them at all.  I'm a grandma and mother and I just can't understand these wackos at all.  I would love to be in the cell with KC for 15 minutes and I think I could get the truth out of her.  Or better yet put the whole family in the stinky car with the windows up and lock the doors.  No one gets out until the truth is told. 

George and Cindy knew what the smell was and they chose to ignore,deny,and impede the LE investigation!I'm sorry.I will never have sympathy for them.2 years old!2 years old!How could the Anthony's DENY THE TRUTH?Makes me sick..

I am so disgusted by the all the appalling Anthonys and am unable to feel any empathy for any of them. I usually avoid situations that bring out such negative emotions but my heart was captured by a special little 2 year old, Caylee. So, I'm following this through to the end even though I detest that entire family and only wish them misery for eternity. They have earned the title "the most hated family in America" as far as I'm concerned.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: December 30, 2008, 01:26:31 PM »

Good Afternoon To All My Monkey Friends !!! 

(except CC as he has just spoiled my lunch....again  )

Too bad, SS.  I know you really wanted casual sex but you end up with CasuallyCool.

What a pal. 

Now you know why they invented soap-on-a-rope 

Nice to see you Trimm..... I feel a song coming on...

"you can leave your hat on...." lalalala 

I had to go listen to that song.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1824 on: December 30, 2008, 01:27:57 PM »

I am so disgusted by the all the appalling Anthonys and am unable to feel any empathy for any of them. I usually avoid situations that bring out such negative emotions but my heart was captured by a special little 2 year old, Caylee. So, I'm following this through to the end even though I detest that entire family and only wish them misery for eternity. They have earned the title "the most hated family in America" as far as I'm concerned.
The Anthony's will get my vote for "most hated family in America".....I do not use the word hate, but I have had to make an exception because of their disgusting and evil ways! 

Rest in Peace Sweet Angel Caylee!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: December 30, 2008, 01:30:14 PM »

I'm so sorry to do this off topic but I had to comment.  N2WISHN you're makeup is WOW.  You look really ready for New Years Eve.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: December 30, 2008, 01:30:47 PM »

Does that man ever take that smirk off his face? I almost choked on my coffee with that little vomiting smiley.

Notice, you can't tell where her left arm and hand is located.  (Ops, did I just say that?) 

OHHHHHHH, THAT'S a SHE?   

faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #1827 on: December 30, 2008, 01:30:52 PM »

Good Afternoon monkeys! 
I can't get over what a physically creepy looking place this is.  It reminds me of a scene from "What Dreams May Come"  when Robin Williams is walking through the gates of Hell and souls are reaching up to grab him out of the ground.  What a horrible place to leave a baby.  Did someone say the psychic (St.John) went here too?  That's the first I had heard that.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: December 30, 2008, 01:33:52 PM »

GEORGE ANTHONY - NINE DIFFERENT LOCATIONS

Dress Similar To Caylee's Found
Saturday, October 18, 2008 6:12:50 AM

The family's private investigator is looking into multiple potential sightings of Caylee, 3, around the country, including New York and South Carolina, Anthony said.

"We've been getting info out about Puerto Rico, because we believe that's where she is, but the info I've gotten over the last three months is that my granddaughter has been to nine different locations," Anthony told News 13.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/17/george_anthony_talks_to_news_13.html
Either the PI's the family hired were scamming them, or they all were scamming the public. I'll go with the later.

I can't wait to hear George's explanation on this statement - Caylee being moved 9 times.   Can LE subpeona the info held by the PI working for the A's?   

And, the picture of the little girl in the mall that the A's were claiming to be Caylee - I always thought that picture was doctored.  I hope the truth comes out about all of this.   And, if that dirty-haired spokesperson woman (can't remember her name) was involved, I hope they nab her, too!

After all the crap C&G spewed about Caylee being sighted here and there - I think they have no choice but to shut up at this point.   Brother Rick was right - they looked like idiots.   I wonder what is going on with the extended family now; i.e., Rick and the Grandparents.   KC destroyed that whole family - with the help of CA.   jmo
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: December 30, 2008, 01:35:34 PM »

I'm so sorry to do this off topic but I had to comment.  N2WISHN you're makeup is WOW.  You look really ready for New Years Eve.

Cheeky,I saw Brandi had you a new avi over in the lounge.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1830 on: December 30, 2008, 01:35:41 PM »

Good Afternoon monkeys! 
I can't get over what a physically creepy looking place this is.  It reminds me of a scene from "What Dreams May Come"  when Robin Williams is walking through the gates of Hell and souls are reaching up to grab him out of the ground.  What a horrible place to leave a baby.  Did someone say the psychic (St.John) went here too?  That's the first I had heard that.
It is a very creepy looking place, the psychic was around that area, but I don't know if she was in that exact area.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: December 30, 2008, 01:35:44 PM »

Thanks. It was the most festive ready made monkey I could find. Glad you approve.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: December 30, 2008, 01:37:27 PM »

Does that man ever take that smirk off his face? I almost choked on my coffee with that little vomiting smiley.

Notice, you can't tell where her left arm and hand is located.  (Ops, did I just say that?) 

OHHHHHHH, THAT'S a SHE?   

~ Peter Frampton
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: December 30, 2008, 01:37:46 PM »

You know, I think one of the things that RRRREALLLY gets to me about CA, GA, and LA is not only how offensive their attitudes and actions are to Caylee herself, but how they ran around the country spending other people's money to "look for a missing child" who wasn't really missing but was killed by their own offspring. It's like a major "F* U" in face of the millions of ACTUAL missing children and their families everywhere.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: December 30, 2008, 01:38:59 PM »

The family's private investigator is looking into multiple potential sightings of Caylee, 3, around the country, including New York and South Carolina, Anthony said.

"We've been getting info out about Puerto Rico, because we believe that's where she is, but the info I've gotten over the last three months is that my granddaughter has been to nine different locations," Anthony told News 13.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/17/george_anthony_talks_to_news_13.html
Either the PI's the family hired were scamming them, or they all were scamming the public. I'll go with the later.

I can't wait to hear George's explanation on this statement - Caylee being moved 9 times.   Can LE subpeona the info held by the PI working for the A's?   

And, the picture of the little girl in the mall that the A's were claiming to be Caylee - I always thought that picture was doctored.  I hope the truth comes out about all of this.   And, if that dirty-haired spokesperson woman (can't remember her name) was involved, I hope they nab her, too!

After all the crap C&G spewed about Caylee being sighted here and there - I think they have no choice but to shut up at this point.   Brother Rick was right - they looked like idiots.   I wonder what is going on with the extended family now; i.e., Rick and the Grandparents.   KC destroyed that whole family - with the help of CA.   jmo
I was thinking about the pic of the little girl in the mall last night. I would not be surprised if that little girl belongs to Joy the crazy Anthony supporter. I am concerned for Caylee's great grandparents, there age and their health, this must be taking a horrible toll.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: December 30, 2008, 01:39:26 PM »

OHHHHHHH, THAT'S a SHE?   

I think that's what it claims.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: December 30, 2008, 01:40:20 PM »

Good Afternoon monkeys! 
It is a very creepy looking place, the psychic was around that area, but I don't know if she was in that exact area.

That place is extremely creepy looking and that is AFTER LE cleaned it all out too.  Poor sweet Caylee.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: December 30, 2008, 01:41:33 PM »

You know, I think one of the things that RRRREALLLY gets to me about CA, GA, and LA is not only how offensive their attitudes and actions are to Caylee herself, but how they ran around the country spending other people's money to "look for a missing child" who wasn't really missing but was killed by their own offspring. It's like a major "F* U" in face of the millions of ACTUAL missing children and their families everywhere.
It is and not only that look at all the money, for LE and FBI, this is shameful, but it is apparent the Anthony's don't know the word shame.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: December 30, 2008, 01:42:37 PM »

Agreed. I know that we have a little money for donations in Heathers name, and we WILL NOT be giving this money to the Anthonys.  Instead we will be donating to the funeral home that Heathers services were at. The money will be used for any parent who can not afford a proper burial for their child. I really wanted to send the money for Caylee, but am so afraid that GA, CA and LA would get a hold of it. So this way we ensure the donation gets put to good use in Caylees name.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: December 30, 2008, 01:43:12 PM »

I was thinking about the pic of the little girl in the mall last night. I would not be surprised if that little girl belongs to Joy the crazy Anthony supporter. I am concerned for Caylee's great grandparents, there age and their health, this must be taking a horrible toll.

Sadly, it'll probably "put them to rest" too.  I say charge her for their murders as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.