April 28, 2024, 01:17:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341366 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1860 on: December 30, 2008, 02:11:29 PM »

Is it just me or does she look like a "dude" dressed in drag?

Maybe Sea Searcher would like some casual sex with her?

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: December 30, 2008, 02:11:39 PM »

HELLOooo OUT THERE.   Can someone answer my previous question?  

I need to ask how it came to be that the PI's video came to light.  I can't imagine someone, especially a PI, being stupid enough to admit that he had previously filmed the area where little Caylee's remains were found.  Maybe I'm missing some understanding here, wouldn't be the first time, but I would think that someone in that area of work would know he would be added to the list of suspects and/or accomplices.  

I heard LP say it on NG last night...that the was shown a bit of the video.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: December 30, 2008, 02:13:46 PM »

I need to ask how it came to be that the PI's video came to light.  I can't imagine someone, especially a PI, being stupid enough to admit that he had previously filmed the area where little Caylee's remains were found.  Maybe I'm missing some understanding here, wouldn't be the first time, but I would think that someone in that area of work would know he would be added to the list of suspects and/or accomplices.  

Me too.

I made no sense. Nothing new there.What I meant wasI 'm also interested in knowing the details of how all that came out. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1863 on: December 30, 2008, 02:15:19 PM »

Little Caylee is still being denied the dignity she deserves. She should have been layed in her final resting place long ago. The appalling Anthonys and their tribe of legal experts will not even allow that to happen in a reasonable time. There will not be an autopsy. There is no body left for that to happen. An examination of the skelton is all that was possible and it was concluded by the ME that there was no trauma evident. SO WHY THE HOLD UP? She has been and continues to be treated as an object of hatred rather than a cherished child. If it were possible, I would put a pox on them all!!!!

Maybe the funeral home will charge them storage...

(sorry...sick thought...sorry...sorry)
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: December 30, 2008, 02:16:42 PM »

You know, I think one of the things that RRRREALLLY gets to me about CA, GA, and LA is not only how offensive their attitudes and actions are to Caylee herself, but how they ran around the country spending other people's money to "look for a missing child" who wasn't really missing but was killed by their own offspring. It's like a major "F* U" in face of the millions of ACTUAL missing children and their families everywhere.
Agreed. I know that we have a little money for donations in Heathers name, and we WILL NOT be giving this money to the Anthonys.  Instead we will be donating to the funeral home that Heathers services were at. The money will be used for any parent who can not afford a proper burial for their child. I really wanted to send the money for Caylee, but am so afraid that GA, CA and LA would get a hold of it. So this way we ensure the donation gets put to good use in Caylees name.

What a wonderful tribute to Heather and Caylee. I will be making a donation to TES  in Caylee's name.
Bless you and your kind heart :hugs:

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: December 30, 2008, 02:16:51 PM »

Yeah,but why was one filming the other.  They are all crazy as h***.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: December 30, 2008, 02:18:11 PM »

Everytime I even think about Conway's statement that the A's wanted casey to be a the private memorial...that they all wanted to be together as a family....my blood boils....such arrogance!! I have said all along this family never deserved this little child.  How can they be so damned insensitive. And why are they waiting to bury her or cremate her remains? All the experts say repeatedly there is nothing to see, nothing to autopsy!  I think they are waiting til the holidays are over so they will not risk not being the center of attention!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: December 30, 2008, 02:19:09 PM »

Little Caylee is still being denied the dignity she deserves. She should have been layed in her final resting place long ago. The appalling Anthonys and their tribe of legal experts will not even allow that to happen in a reasonable time. There will not be an autopsy. There is no body left for that to happen. An examination of the skelton is all that was possible and it was concluded by the ME that there was no trauma evident. SO WHY THE HOLD UP? She has been and continues to be treated as an object of hatred rather than a cherished child. If it were possible, I would put a pox on them all!!!!

ITA, N2WISHN, put the baby to rest already, the A's have denied her long enough.  Even in death the child is still being used as a pawn, the whole dang thing makes me sick.   

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: December 30, 2008, 02:21:17 PM »

p.s.  peg is your avatar a monkey? Just wondering 

Its supposed to be one of the scary monkeys from Wizard of Oz. But it could be a monkey from Wicked instead.  Dunno. It was the best I could find. 
You like him? I think he has a crush on you....  

I think he has a crush on you....

Actually, I thought he was kinda scary! I didn't say that before because I wasn't sure if he was supposed to be scary? Now I don't feel bad for thinking he was CREEPY!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: December 30, 2008, 02:21:26 PM »

I want to know they went to THAT PARTICULAR SPOT!!!  That marsh is well over an acre....Caylee's bones were scattered for over an acre.....it can't be as someone suggested it was from the tip line that Kronk called into ...they never picked up the tips...did perhaps Kronk get a hold of them through their tip line.....something stinks about this....stinks really bad!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: December 30, 2008, 02:22:48 PM »

I prefer to be a streaker so dont feel alone Blurry   

Leroy B. Monkey!!! You have been an exhibitionist long enough!!! Now go to your room and get some clothes on!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: December 30, 2008, 02:23:22 PM »

Well   there's a reason for everything, and so Im trying to think what could be the reason for them to be so interested in this fence?   

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1872 on: December 30, 2008, 02:26:12 PM »

Well   there's a reason for everything, and so Im trying to think what could be the reason for them to be so interested in this fence?   

No, this might be a pic of someone REALLY taking a leak.  Or not.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #1873 on: December 30, 2008, 02:26:15 PM »

http://news.aol.com/article/dad-after-daughter-dies-walking-in-snow/289384

I don't know if this is off topic or not, but I just read this and it is so tragic.  This father made his kids walk 10 miles in freezing conditions and knee deep snow.  His daughter only made it about halfway before she died.  His truck had broken down.  After it was fixed he simply drove home (the opposite way his kids walked-they were told to walk the remaining 10 miles to their mother's house)  What is going on with parents in this world??? Is it because I am focused on the Caylee case that I see this happening everywhere lately?  While reading this I thought about the parents in my neighborhood.  We live in a small gated community, and if it is the least bit of inclement weather we are all lined up at the bus stop in our warm cars to drive the kids down the street!  The furthest child's walk from the stop would only be about a block.   If a parent can't make it the other ones always load all the kids up and drop each one at their front doors.  Many times I have had 8- 10 in my car.  I wish there could be more parents like that who are concerned and care about not just their kids, but all the kids around them.  Maybe we would have less of these tragedies.  I know monkeys would step up anytime they saw a child in need!  What about any other people on this road?  Did they simply drive by children walking in a blizzard?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: December 30, 2008, 02:26:58 PM »

I want to know they went to THAT PARTICULAR SPOT!!!  That marsh is well over an acre....Caylee's bones were scattered for over an acre.....it can't be as someone suggested it was from the tip line that Kronk called into ...they never picked up the tips...did perhaps Kronk get a hold of them through their tip line.....something stinks about this....stinks really bad!!

Yes it does.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: December 30, 2008, 02:28:05 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: December 30, 2008, 02:28:14 PM »

I hope its the "or not" lol   seeing as how there is a window right there in front of him.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: December 30, 2008, 02:31:09 PM »

No Rose...did I send some mail yesterday?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: December 30, 2008, 02:31:47 PM »

http://news.aol.com/article/dad-after-daughter-dies-walking-in-snow/289384

I don't know if this is off topic or not, but I just read this and it is so tragic.  This father made his kids walk 10 miles in freezing conditions and knee deep snow.  His daughter only made it about halfway before she died.  His truck had broken down.  After it was fixed he simply drove home (the opposite way his kids walked-they were told to walk the remaining 10 miles to their mother's house)  What is going on with parents in this world??? Is it because I am focused on the Caylee case that I see this happening everywhere lately?  While reading this I thought about the parents in my neighborhood.  We live in a small gated community, and if it is the least bit of inclement weather we are all lined up at the bus stop in our warm cars to drive the kids down the street!  The furthest child's walk from the stop would only be about a block.   If a parent can't make it the other ones always load all the kids up and drop each one at their front doors.  Many times I have had 8- 10 in my car.  I wish there could be more parents like that who are concerned and care about not just their kids, but all the kids around them.  Maybe we would have less of these tragedies.  I know monkeys would step up anytime they saw a child in need!  What about any other people on this road?  Did they simply drive by children walking in a blizzard?

I can't imagine mistreating or harming a child in any way.  My cousin used to have to go with me to the doctors office when my son was a child and go in with him when he got shots....I couldn't do it....

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: December 30, 2008, 02:31:53 PM »

Is it just me or does she look like a "dude" dressed in drag?

Maybe Sea Searcher would like some casual sex with her?

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.