April 28, 2024, 12:29:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341361 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1880 on: December 30, 2008, 02:32:11 PM »

Little Caylee is still being denied the dignity she deserves. She should have been layed in her final resting place long ago. The appalling Anthonys and their tribe of legal experts will not even allow that to happen in a reasonable time. There will not be an autopsy. There is no body left for that to happen. An examination of the skelton is all that was possible and it was concluded by the ME that there was no trauma evident. SO WHY THE HOLD UP? She has been and continues to be treated as an object of hatred rather than a cherished child. If it were possible, I would put a pox on them all!!!!

ITA, N2WISHN, put the baby to rest already, the A's have denied her long enough.  Even in death the child is still being used as a pawn, the whole dang thing makes me sick.   

I TOTALLY agree! Give that poor child's remains a respectful and dignified resting place. My God, she died at the hands of her Mother. Any two year old should be able to look to Mommy for safety and security. Herlittle body was stuffed in a trash bag and left to the elements and wild creatures. Caylee's "loving family" continues to let her down and mock her everyday, even after death.

I hate 'em all!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: December 30, 2008, 02:33:13 PM »

Well   there's a reason for everything, and so Im trying to think what could be the reason for them to be so interested in this fence?   

No, this might be a pic of someone REALLY taking a leak.  Or not.
I hope its the "or not" lol   seeing as how there is a window right there in front of him.......

I hope it's "or not" too! Looks like he's just looking around to me. He'd probably be in big trouble if it were otherwise, especially being this is on a news website! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1882 on: December 30, 2008, 02:33:23 PM »

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: December 30, 2008, 02:34:03 PM »

You know, I think one of the things that RRRREALLLY gets to me about CA, GA, and LA is not only how offensive their attitudes and actions are to Caylee herself, but how they ran around the country spending other people's money to "look for a missing child" who wasn't really missing but was killed by their own offspring. It's like a major "F* U" in face of the millions of ACTUAL missing children and their families everywhere.
Agreed. I know that we have a little money for donations in Heathers name, and we WILL NOT be giving this money to the Anthonys.  Instead we will be donating to the funeral home that Heathers services were at. The money will be used for any parent who can not afford a proper burial for their child. I really wanted to send the money for Caylee, but am so afraid that GA, CA and LA would get a hold of it. So this way we ensure the donation gets put to good use in Caylees name.

What a wonderful tribute to Heather and Caylee. I will be making a donation to TES  in Caylee's name.

That is a really good idea. I will do the same thing. I have been trying to figure out what I can do, and I like that idea.

I think about all the hard work TES did to try to find Caylee. They really deserve a lot of recognition, but all they got from the A's was a lot of bullcr**.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: December 30, 2008, 02:35:48 PM »

Well   there's a reason for everything, and so Im trying to think what could be the reason for them to be so interested in this fence?   

This was taken the day Caylee was found. LE had officers in the back to keep anyone away from the property that might have tried to access it from the back yard.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: December 30, 2008, 02:37:54 PM »

This was taken the day Caylee was found. LE had officers in the back to keep anyone away from the property that might have tried to access it from the back yard.
Good......Thank you for that, I hope that is the reason, its alot better to know this then to think what I was thinking.....Thanks

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1886 on: December 30, 2008, 02:40:02 PM »

No, this might be a pic of someone REALLY taking a leak.  Or not.
I hope its the "or not" lol   seeing as how there is a window right there in front of him.......

I hope it's "or not" too! Looks like he's just looking around to me. He'd probably be in big trouble if it were otherwise, especially being this is on a news website! 
This was shown the day the body was found.  I think they were securing the house while waiting for the warrant.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1887 on: December 30, 2008, 02:40:29 PM »

You know, I think one of the things that RRRREALLLY gets to me about CA, GA, and LA is not only how offensive their attitudes and actions are to Caylee herself, but how they ran around the country spending other people's money to "look for a missing child" who wasn't really missing but was killed by their own offspring. It's like a major "F* U" in face of the millions of ACTUAL missing children and their families everywhere.
Agreed. I know that we have a little money for donations in Heathers name, and we WILL NOT be giving this money to the Anthonys.  Instead we will be donating to the funeral home that Heathers services were at. The money will be used for any parent who can not afford a proper burial for their child. I really wanted to send the money for Caylee, but am so afraid that GA, CA and LA would get a hold of it. So this way we ensure the donation gets put to good use in Caylees name.

What a wonderful tribute to Heather and Caylee. I will be making a donation to TES  in Caylee's name.

That is a really good idea. I will do the same thing. I have been trying to figure out what I can do, and I like that idea.

I think about all the hard work TES did to try to find Caylee. They really deserve a lot of recognition, but all they got from the A's was a lot of bullcr**.

That IS a really good idea! I'd like to see something, anything, good come from all of this!! Thanks for the suggestion!
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1888 on: December 30, 2008, 02:40:42 PM »

Wait I'm kind of confused. Why would there even be a daisy chain? Why would Lee tell the PI to tell the MReader where the body was? Wouldn't the A's defense that Caylee is still alive be totally blown to pieces by the finding of the body? Don't they benefit more from it from a "missing" Caylee than a deceased Caylee? I don't understand the motive for finding her unless it's right in front of my face but I'm not seeing it 
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1889 on: December 30, 2008, 02:43:57 PM »

Wait I'm kind of confused. Why would there even be a daisy chain? Why would Lee tell the PI to tell the MReader where the body was? Wouldn't the A's defense that Caylee is still alive be totally blown to pieces by the finding of the body? Don't they benefit more from it from a "missing" Caylee than a deceased Caylee? I don't understand the motive for finding her unless it's right in front of my face but I'm not seeing it 
If that was the scenario I would then venture to guess that Lee's conscious finally got to him?? And in spite of CA he needed his niece found so that he could "feel better".

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1890 on: December 30, 2008, 02:45:15 PM »

HELLOooo OUT THERE.   Can someone answer my previous question?  

I need to ask how it came to be that the PI's video came to light.  I can't imagine someone, especially a PI, being stupid enough to admit that he had previously filmed the area where little Caylee's remains were found.  Maybe I'm missing some understanding here, wouldn't be the first time, but I would think that someone in that area of work would know he would be added to the list of suspects and/or accomplices.  

http://www.wftv.com/news/18377039/detail.html
P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found
"The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November."
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: December 30, 2008, 02:46:25 PM »

Getting in my suitcase, ready to make the trip!

Come on Monkeys, climb on in!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1892 on: December 30, 2008, 02:47:24 PM »

What is the story behind the fence?Anyone.TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1893 on: December 30, 2008, 02:48:25 PM »

Question posted in Fashion forum.  PLease, go easy....

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: December 30, 2008, 02:51:11 PM »

I took the two puppies. Left a message there but I'm not sure if it "Took." If someone else has it let me know.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #1895 on: December 30, 2008, 02:51:22 PM »

http://news.aol.com/article/dad-after-daughter-dies-walking-in-snow/289384

I don't know if this is off topic or not, but I just read this and it is so tragic.  This father made his kids walk 10 miles in freezing conditions and knee deep snow.  His daughter only made it about halfway before she died.  His truck had broken down.  After it was fixed he simply drove home (the opposite way his kids walked-they were told to walk the remaining 10 miles to their mother's house)  What is going on with parents in this world??? Is it because I am focused on the Caylee case that I see this happening everywhere lately?  While reading this I thought about the parents in my neighborhood.  We live in a small gated community, and if it is the least bit of inclement weather we are all lined up at the bus stop in our warm cars to drive the kids down the street!  The furthest child's walk from the stop would only be about a block.   If a parent can't make it the other ones always load all the kids up and drop each one at their front doors.  Many times I have had 8- 10 in my car.  I wish there could be more parents like that who are concerned and care about not just their kids, but all the kids around them.  Maybe we would have less of these tragedies.  I know monkeys would step up anytime they saw a child in need!  What about any other people on this road?  Did they simply drive by children walking in a blizzard?

I can't imagine mistreating or harming a child in any way.  My cousin used to have to go with me to the doctors office when my son was a child and go in with him when he got shots....I couldn't do it....

Sunny,
You are empathetic!  I know I felt the same way.  I've gone through that with my 3 girls and I swear that's one of the reasons I decided we were "done" after #3.  I've always said that was one of the worst things about my girl's infant/toddler years.  When they make you hold them on your lap while they give the immunization my girls would always look at me like I betrayed them! Broke me heart every time.
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1896 on: December 30, 2008, 02:52:04 PM »

She looks like she's channeling Donatella Versace!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: December 30, 2008, 02:52:05 PM »

OMG. I love it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: December 30, 2008, 02:52:42 PM »

Quiet Monkey! I didn't know you were there at my family reunion. Have you met all the aunts and cousins? 

I Stand With The Girl
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: December 30, 2008, 02:53:02 PM »

I could be wrong, but here's what I think. I still believe that tryin to prove Casey innocent is and always has been the main focus. I believe that was th reason to have the area videotaped to show absence of the body during the times that Casey was out on house arrest and then when she went back in jail the last time and they knew there was no chance of her getting out, then it was time for the body to surface, so it could be said that someone else placed the body there besides Casey because she didnt have access seeing as how she was locked up...Then even from this angle, money   could still be made from a tell all book of how she was wrongly accused of the crime and so forth.....................

Either way, I dont think the video is going to amount to much, seeing as how the body could have been buried under some debrie or the camera might not have even been on the exact spot, or animals could have drug the body to this spot later. Lots of things could have happened...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.