March 28, 2024, 06:24:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 339348 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2008, 01:03:40 AM »

LOL Bearly~I have alot of support that doesn't mind spreading the word. It's amazing how people reach out to you when you tell your story and offer in any way ( and I mean that very literally) to help. He's clueless, thank God. I used to get a phone call if he ever even crossed this city limit where he was living, I would take my son out of school, stay home from work and then  wait until I heard back. People hate these scumbags so it actaully makes it much easier on me. Also, the school has him red-flagged and they have photos, but I don't worry too much about the school because there are always 2 cop cars out at pick-up and drop off EVERY day for only 130 students. If he stepped onto this Island, he'd be a marked man. I am a very protective mamma bear when it comes to this issue and keep up with him big time, he's had to move 4 times already.

You get strength that you never thought you had to take part in something that you never wanted to be a part of.  It's so sad and scary to think that at any moment, it could be anyone.

That is really sweet, but I can only give credit where it is due-God. And, I would bet anything I have that you or any other monkey would do exactly the same thing in my position - no doubt! What is scarier is that he's not registered because they never followed thru with the charges because of my son's age, so just think how many unregistered offenders are out there, I just treat everybody very suspiciously always, but he (my son) has almost a sixth sense for knowing when someone is lurking around-2 or 3 yrs ago we were on vacation and a man commented on his hair-he yelled fire at the top of his lungs because this man touched his hair. He was gone in a second flat.

Vigilance is the name of the game.

God does deserve the credit, I understand that, but you needed to make the moves and do the praying.

Thanks, it doesn't hurt that I'm a class A Biatch when you mess with my kids.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2008, 01:04:07 AM »

Ill be glad when we ALL know who Caylee's father is,  Also I wish the A's would hurry up and make arrangements for Caylee to be laid to rest.......whats wrong with these people, what are they waiting for.......this poor baby has been through enough hell, she needs to be laid to rest, and then   the monster that killed her needs to be shot!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2008, 01:04:14 AM »

Thanks for the reply.dog.

Thanks for asking, but we lost the dog.  Details in musings.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2008, 01:05:25 AM »

I got here just in time!!!!!!

Is that you in your avi?
Why  of course it is ....cant you tell  LOL!

Really?  You are really pretty.
LOL    thank you.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2008, 01:05:30 AM »

My first typo!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2008, 01:06:29 AM »

Ill be glad when we ALL know who Caylee's father is,  Also I wish the A's would hurry up and make arrangements for Caylee to be laid to rest.......whats wrong with these people, what are they waiting for.......this poor baby has been through enough hell, she needs to be laid to rest, and then   the monster that killed her needs to be shot!!!!!!!

Amen, and now for the A's to put her thru another Autopsy?? How do you autopsy bones??? Give her a proper burial and move to Aruba ASAP!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2008, 01:07:19 AM »

Thanks for bringing that over, and answering...I thought it got lost!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2008, 01:11:31 AM »

Goodnight!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2008, 01:12:38 AM »

Goodnight!
Goodnight Mammy

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2008, 01:13:09 AM »

Goodnight!

Night mammy, have a good one!

[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2008, 01:16:16 AM »

Nice and Smooth, Bearly! 

Jane Wrote just before the change:

The problem seems to me to be that they act on their desires.  Until we have thought police, what people think about is their own business.  The tricky part comes in teaching children not to do things that are wrong.  And, it makes sense that, once they have actually laid hands on a child, the damage is done and there is no cure.  If, as the grandfather I mentioned earlier said, it makes them that excited, it isn't going to be changeable through counselling.

You've hit a very important point. What is it that causes someone to "get stuck" at a given emotional developmental level? Not always, but often, it's sexual trauma. If the trauma is never known by a caring parent, then there is no chance to compensate, and it can be a cycle that just repeats.

A knowing, caring parent, present to address what has to be done at the time, is so very important to a victim of that kind of abuse!!! All of that concern, action, and repair is what is almost impossible to replicate for an adult. There are so many layers by the time adulthood has been reached. Sexual arousal is already patterned, fantasy and discovery already set, and on and on.

Great point, especially with boys because even at a very young age they are ashamed, and many never tell, some decades later.

It's not a popular thing to say, and TRUST ME, I'm not homophobic, but similarly, if you look at the medical statistics regarding adult male homosexuality, the incidents of same sex childhood sexual trauma is over 50 times that in the straight population. It's very difficult to obtain reliable statistics because it's dependent upon the willingness to tell. You can't trust religious statistics regarding the topic, or gay activist's statistics; both have an agenda. The stats I've referenced are from a rather famous, large study published in the Journal of American Medical Association (JAMA), and in the conclusions they felt the incidence was higher than they could document.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2008, 01:21:55 AM »

Nice and Smooth, Bearly! 

Jane Wrote just before the change:

The problem seems to me to be that they act on their desires.  Until we have thought police, what people think about is their own business.  The tricky part comes in teaching children not to do things that are wrong.  And, it makes sense that, once they have actually laid hands on a child, the damage is done and there is no cure.  If, as the grandfather I mentioned earlier said, it makes them that excited, it isn't going to be changeable through counselling.

You've hit a very important point. What is it that causes someone to "get stuck" at a given emotional developmental level? Not always, but often, it's sexual trauma. If the trauma is never known by a caring parent, then there is no chance to compensate, and it can be a cycle that just repeats.

A knowing, caring parent, present to address what has to be done at the time, is so very important to a victim of that kind of abuse!!! All of that concern, action, and repair is what is almost impossible to replicate for an adult. There are so many layers by the time adulthood has been reached. Sexual arousal is already patterned, fantasy and discovery already set, and on and on.

Great point, especially with boys because even at a very young age they are ashamed, and many never tell, some decades later.

It's not a popular thing to say, and TRUST ME, I'm not homophobic, but similarly, if you look at the medical statistics regarding adult male homosexuality, the incidents of same sex childhood sexual trauma is over 50 times that in the straight population. It's very difficult to obtain reliable statistics because it's dependent upon the willingness to tell. You can't trust religious statistics regarding the topic, or gay activist's statistics; both have an agenda. The stats I've referenced are from a rather famous, large study published in the Journal of American Medical Association (JAMA), and in the conclusions they felt the incidence was higher than they could document.

Absolutely~pedophiles who prefer boys average arounf 150-200 victims versus pedophiles that yarget girls, around 15. I didn't want to go there either, bit my son's psychologist stated that even at age 3 boys are homophobic and that is what causes the shame that prevents then from talking. It is very hard to document because more victims than not don't tell.

[
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2008, 01:28:32 AM »

I never told.  There was only the one instance, but the guy pursued me somewhat.  He was an acquaintance of my parents, and worked at the school I attended.  It never occurred to me to tell my parents.  I just did my best to avoid the guy, and was never alone with him again.

So, girls don't tell, either.  I don't know if it was due to embarrassment, or my upbringing, which emphasized doing what I was told.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2008, 01:33:00 AM »

I never told.  There was only the one instance, but the guy pursued me somewhat.  He was an acquaintance of my parents, and worked at the school I attended.  It never occurred to me to tell my parents.  I just did my best to avoid the guy, and was never alone with him again.

So, girls don't tell, either.  I don't know if it was due to embarrassment, or my upbringing, which emphasized doing what I was told.

OHHHHHHH JaneTruth, I am so sorry to here you had to endure this also It breaks my heart to hear just how many victims are out there  God bless you for what you went thru.

[
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2008, 01:36:47 AM »

OHHHHHHH JaneTruth, I am so sorry to here you had to endure this also It breaks my heart to hear just how many victims are out there  God bless you for what you went thru.

You know what, Islandmonkey?  I'm willing to bet that 30% to 40% of adults have been molested, groped, propositioned, or otherwise inappropriately approached.  And that may be a conservative estimate.  There are A LOT of pedophiles out there.  I think the registered numbers are but the tip of the iceberg.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2008, 01:38:21 AM »

Sorry I messed up the quotes!  ...and I meant to say, 30% to 40% of adults were approached while children...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2008, 01:42:18 AM »

You know what, Islandmonkey?  I'm willing to bet that 30% to 40% of adults have been molested, groped, propositioned, or otherwise inappropriately approached.  And that may be a conservative estimate.  There are A LOT of pedophiles out there.  I think the registered numbers are but the tip of the iceberg.

ITA~I have yet to tell someone when I didn't hear those tragic words come right back to me that it indeed happened to them also, and it's usually a member or friend of the family. I think civil commitment after they serve every day of their sentence would be better than registering them and dumping them back into our communities, especially when you consider that the offender is responsible for registering themselves???? That's absurd. I did finally meet with William D. Murphy, MD in Memphis, TN to try to figure out WHY these monsters molest children, and the scary part is there is really not a definitive answer, yet many.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2008, 01:43:17 AM »

Sorry I messed up the quotes!  ...and I meant to say, 30% to 40% of adults were approached while children...

I mess up mine all the time, but I knew what you meant.

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2008, 01:47:18 AM »

I just wanted to remind everyone because the anniversary of a special childs death is coming up..............................................If you know of anyone who might have a Ferret in their home and also a child, tell them this is very dangerous.......some people dont know that a ferret is a danger to young children and I try to warn people often.....

crazybabyborg
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2008, 01:49:01 AM »

I just wanted to remind everyone because the anniversary of a special childs death is coming up..............................................If you know of anyone who might have a Ferret in their home and also a child, tell them this is very dangerous.......some people dont know that a ferret is a danger to young children and I try to warn people often.....

Thank you, HH! People should be aware!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.