April 27, 2024, 10:23:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341282 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: December 28, 2008, 03:59:47 PM »

I thought that could have been the case, but have since changed my mind. I believe Cindy told George to say that he saw them that morning. He said he saw them coming out of the bedroom at I believe around 1ish. Caylee is a little kid, she would've wanted breakfast, time for lunch, lets watch cartoons, etc. You can't keep a 3 yo in a bedroom half the day and not see her til one. That is why I think George's story is made up. Plus it was too detailed. JMO, plus I have had 1 Miller lite waiting on the Cowboy's game that was supposed to start at noon. 

I agree JSM, there is no way, over a month later, that George could remember such details. He was told what to say and memorized his part. Anyone who has had or watched a nearly 3 yr old know that they need constant attention and feeding them is a big part of that! The only way Caylee was kept quiet that morning is if she were dead already.

so caylee would of died sometime between when she swam in the pool with grandma on the 15th and 12:50 ish on the 16th. Hope they can tighten this timeline.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: December 28, 2008, 04:01:25 PM »

I can't even picture TART MOM sitting beside Jose & Linda K-Baden and having to listen to what her ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends say about her. How does a person prepare for that mentally ? Do some sort of mantra to pretend that it isn't you and you are not sitting there on trial for murder ? If Jose figures she can't take it they could always admit the truth and go for a plea.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #222 on: December 28, 2008, 04:03:04 PM »

The part about his religion is what I had an issue with one night. I have no idea why because
the religion that my daughter converted to and where I go is a very odd one. It is an Orthodox Ukrainian one where nothing has changed since the second century. Their ceremonies actually cast out the devil. WOW, and I found his religion odd ! Like I should talk. 
My Granddaughters baptism took two hours and was full of these castings out. It is a good church with a good community and I get something out of going there.  I was brought up Anglican, but for some reason, I have no issue with the Orthodox Church. Any church where the teachings and principles of how to live your life with love and compassion at the forefront is ok, and that includes Solomon's Porch ( Richard's church ).   

I know the Grund family has taken hits b/c of his religion, and I'm sure that is OK with him. He doesn't hold that against anyone. Different people need different approaches and what works for them is their own business, like your own. All that matters is that you found something that works for you.  He has set himself and his family above the Anthony's strictly by their actions. Jesse cared about Caylee even though he knew she wasn't his biological daughter. He held her and loved her and played Santa to make her happy. The Grunds were there accepting her into their family and babysitting the best they could. They have happy memories of her and they have shed many tears for her too. I'm glad Caylee at least had the Grunds for a little while in her short life!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: December 28, 2008, 04:07:01 PM »

I thought that could have been the case, but have since changed my mind. I believe Cindy told George to say that he saw them that morning. He said he saw them coming out of the bedroom at I believe around 1ish. Caylee is a little kid, she would've wanted breakfast, time for lunch, lets watch cartoons, etc. You can't keep a 3 yo in a bedroom half the day and not see her til one. That is why I think George's story is made up. Plus it was too detailed. JMO, plus I have had 1 Miller lite waiting on the Cowboy's game that was supposed to start at noon. 

I agree JSM, there is no way, over a month later, that George could remember such details. He was told what to say and memorized his part. Anyone who has had or watched a nearly 3 yr old know that they need constant attention and feeding them is a big part of that! The only way Caylee was kept quiet that morning is if she were dead already.
That is what I think, just didn't want to say it. Too depressing.

If the rumor that LE tore up the mattress during their search warrant of the A house, then maybe this is a possibility.  Maybe Caylee was killed that night after the fight between KC and Cindy, in the bedroom.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #224 on: December 28, 2008, 04:07:45 PM »

so caylee would of died sometime between when she swam in the pool with grandma on the 15th and 12:50 ish on the 16th. Hope they can tighten this timeline.
Yes, I believe so. Probably happened that night the 15th after Cindy and Casey's fight. Also, don't know how true this is, but I believe LP said there is video of Casey in a hotel parking lot minus Caylee. I think it is the 15th I may be mistaken.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: December 28, 2008, 04:09:11 PM »

I can't even picture TART MOM sitting beside Jose & Linda K-Baden and having to listen to what her ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends say about her. How does a person prepare for that mentally ? Do some sort of mantra to pretend that it isn't you and you are not sitting there on trial for murder ? If Jose figures she can't take it they could always admit the truth and go for a plea.
Yes a mantra, the same one Casey has used for years. Ohm I LOVE CASEY ABOVE ALL OTHERS Ohm, ...

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: December 28, 2008, 04:09:41 PM »

I can't either Kat Gram.    After listening to the way she talked to her mom during the jail phone conversations, I doubt KC will be able to hold her tongue in court. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: December 28, 2008, 04:11:40 PM »

The part about his religion is what I had an issue with one night. I have no idea why because
the religion that my daughter converted to and where I go is a very odd one. It is an Orthodox Ukrainian one where nothing has changed since the second century. Their ceremonies actually cast out the devil. WOW, and I found his religion odd ! Like I should talk. 
My Granddaughters baptism took two hours and was full of these castings out. It is a good church with a good community and I get something out of going there.  I was brought up Anglican, but for some reason, I have no issue with the Orthodox Church. Any church where the teachings and principles of how to live your life with love and compassion at the forefront is ok, and that includes Solomon's Porch ( Richard's church ).   

I know the Grund family has taken hits b/c of his religion, and I'm sure that is OK with him. He doesn't hold that against anyone. Different people need different approaches and what works for them is their own business, like your own. All that matters is that you found something that works for you.  He has set himself and his family above the Anthony's strictly by their actions. Jesse cared about Caylee even though he knew she wasn't his biological daughter. He held her and loved her and played Santa to make her happy. The Grunds were there accepting her into their family and babysitting the best they could. They have happy memories of her and they have shed many tears for her too. I'm glad Caylee at least had the Grunds for a little while in her short life!
God bless the Grunds, they have publicly shed tears for Caylee. I haven't seen that out of her own flesh and blood.

I'm sorry I prayed at Mass that God would help me lighten up on the Anthonys. Maybe I need to go back tomorrow and the next day and the next ...

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: December 28, 2008, 04:12:10 PM »

Yes, I believe so. Probably happened that night the 15th after Cindy and Casey's fight. Also, don't know how true this is, but I believe LP said there is video of Casey in a hotel parking lot minus Caylee. I think it is the 15th I may be mistaken.

LP did mention that KC was in a hotel parking lot, twice.   I wonder where he got that info from.   I also wonder if the hotel is near her house since the cell phone pings show that she was close to home on the night of the 15th/early morn 16th.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #229 on: December 28, 2008, 04:12:12 PM »

Congratulations Casey Anthony!!! You made the Top Five Sociopaths of 2008!!

Most "Fascinating" Sociopaths of 2008 : Guest Blog by Michelle Simonsen

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/most-fascinatin.html

Your parents must be so proud!! 
Oh silly Boo. You know George and Cindy are pleased as punch that Casey finally won a major award! 
They can put it in a trophy case right next to the picture of Crazy trying to revive the ... y'know.. she did get a lifesaver award for it, didnt she? 
I forgot about that award. Ewwwww before it is all said and done, they may need a bigger trophy case.

Yes, they'll need room for the "Mother Of The Year" award Cindy said Casey had coming to her, once Caylee was found. Well, she's been found, Cindy!   Rolling Eyes
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #230 on: December 28, 2008, 04:12:39 PM »

I can't either Kat Gram.    After listening to the way she talked to her mom during the jail phone conversations, I doubt KC will be able to hold her tongue in court. 
And wait until the prosecution brings up all the compromising pics of Casey, oh that will be interesting.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: December 28, 2008, 04:13:28 PM »

I agree with George not giving the right date or information. He probably saw them and was describing June 9. Can't imagine everything being " normal" around that house and more so than on the 16th. Didn't someone say that there was a call to Casey's cell from the house early on the mornng of the 16th ? I didn't see that when I was looking thru the call records, but I was not looking for that one. 
Oh Oh, I gotta go and look after a sick little kiddo for a while so Daddy can get an errand done...see ya later.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: December 28, 2008, 04:14:27 PM »

Congratulations Casey Anthony!!! You made the Top Five Sociopaths of 2008!!

Most "Fascinating" Sociopaths of 2008 : Guest Blog by Michelle Simonsen

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/most-fascinatin.html

Your parents must be so proud!! 
Oh silly Boo. You know George and Cindy are pleased as punch that Casey finally won a major award! 
They can put it in a trophy case right next to the picture of Crazy trying to revive the ... y'know.. she did get a lifesaver award for it, didnt she? 
I forgot about that award. Ewwwww before it is all said and done, they may need a bigger trophy case.

Yes, they'll need room for the "Mother Of The Year" award Cindy said Casey had coming to her, once Caylee was found. Well, she's been found, Cindy!   Rolling Eyes
That Mother Of The Year award statement was probably the most ignorant thing Cindy has said.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #233 on: December 28, 2008, 04:16:25 PM »

I can't ge over Casey's calm, cool, and collected demanor that we heard on the tape at Universal Studios! My God, she had just taken the police on a WILD goose chase, right up to the door! I don't think she thinks or feels like you and I would. She may just view what's going on at trial as a challenge to fit lies around. Who knows?
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #234 on: December 28, 2008, 04:17:44 PM »

Good afternoon ALL Wonderful Monkeys!!! 

I'm so Happy to be back.  Much trouble was had after installing service pack 3 for Windows.  Was off the net until son came over yesterday.  He had to get into my PC through the back door.  Don't have a clue what that means in PC terms.  His degree is in Computer Science so I don't really question him about his fixes.  He did say I should get Firefox 3    I now have it but am still using IE without the service pack 3 which he had to un-install.  Now everything is back to normal.  I think MOM knows best...If it isn't broken don't fix it !!!

I've been out shopping and was finally able to locate my lovely  "Shirtless Sleeves" in the sexy, fuscia (sp?) net variety.  I hope I'm looking GOOD!

I'll be away until I catch up on the last link and also the 13 pages I'm behind on this link.  I look forward to catching up again.

Happy New Year!
Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
crazybabyborg
« Reply #235 on: December 28, 2008, 04:18:56 PM »

That's a long list, no rose, but while we're handing out awards, I'd agree with you. The "Mother Of The Year" prediction tops the stuck on stupid list for Cindy!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: December 28, 2008, 04:19:01 PM »

That is what I think, just didn't want to say it. Too depressing.

If the rumor that LE tore up the mattress during their search warrant of the A house, then maybe this is a possibility.  Maybe Caylee was killed that night after the fight between KC and Cindy, in the bedroom.   
I have always thought she was killed at home in the bedroom once Cindy and/or George was in bed asleep. I didn't know that they had torn up the mattress. That makes loads of sense. She strangled her on the bed, there would be body fluids that would seep into the mattress and/or bedsheets. So horrible to think but I have always believe she strangled or suffocated her while she was asleep or in a drug induced sleep. Casey was smart, she knew that if she strangled her the hyoid bone would show strangulation, but suffocation would not show petechiae after the soft tissues and eyes decomposed. So if Caylee were drugged up, she put the pillow over her head there would be no struggle. I hope this makes sense, my brain is in overdrive but my fingers are slow.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: December 28, 2008, 04:20:09 PM »

LP did mention that KC was in a hotel parking lot, twice.   I wonder where he got that info from.   I also wonder if the hotel is near her house since the cell phone pings show that she was close to home on the night of the 15th/early morn 16th.
I don't know where he got the info from. Just read about it here on SM

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: December 28, 2008, 04:20:51 PM »

Good afternoon ALL Wonderful Monkeys!!! 

I'm so Happy to be back.  Much trouble was had after installing service pack 3 for Windows.  Was off the net until son came over yesterday.  He had to get into my PC through the back door.  Don't have a clue what that means in PC terms.  His degree is in Computer Science so I don't really question him about his fixes.  He did say I should get Firefox 3    I now have it but am still using IE without the service pack 3 which he had to un-install.  Now everything is back to normal.  I think MOM knows best...If it isn't broken don't fix it !!!

I've been out shopping and was finally able to locate my lovely  "Shirtless Sleeves" in the sexy, fuscia (sp?) net variety.  I hope I'm looking GOOD!

I'll be away until I catch up on the last link and also the 13 pages I'm behind on this link.  I look forward to catching up again.

Happy New Year!
Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower

Happy to see you back, hope you had a good Christmas. I love the color fuscia, I'm sure you are looking good.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: December 28, 2008, 04:21:28 PM »

When LP stated that KC was in a hotel parking lot on the night of the 15th - I wish NG had asked him to explain himself.  I would love to know where he got that info and what he thinks KC was doing there.   Both times, she just dropped it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.